So there's less than a month until 10/25 for Homestuck. Any hopes...

So there's less than a month until 10/25 for Homestuck. Any hopes, or are your expectations realistic and that Hussie isn't going to do anything besides say that Hiveswap has been delayed, the epilogue is cancelled, and that his entire wardrobe is nothing but Pepe clothing

Other urls found in this thread:

mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005368
desuarchive.org/co/search/tripcode/!WDRACLOACA /
homestuckgaiden.bandcamp.com/,
mediafire.com/folder/71a3pjnccydzm/Homestuck_Fan_Music
pastebin.com/SL9Jf2mx
archiveofourown.org/works/609647/chapters/1098433
youtube.com/watch?v=4AILbcNRy-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What about the shitty Homestuck 2.0 YouTube thing?

Reminder that it has been 278 days since the last Hiveswap update

>or are your expectations realistic and that Hussie isn't going to do anything besides say that Hiveswap has been delayed
What makes you think Hussie will say anything at all?

The guy working on it left to work for Zoe Quinn, and Dante Basco is working on something (presumably the sequel TV show), but is under NDA.

The last shred of hope i have

>presumably the sequel TV show
What

Hope is as dead as Jane's womb

Dante introduced andrew to TV people. Since Homestuck is popular and has hard, high numbers to point to and sells shit to teenagers, they wanted to TV it. Whatcha think the whole anime thing was?

>Whatcha think the whole anime thing was?
Hussie memeing us one last time in comic?

But the prince and bard are dead

What does that have to do with the Land of Dead Fetuses and Poison?

>still having hope in Hussie

With a meme almost four years old, hilarious

The fact that those who kill hope are dead

Yeah but so is Jane's fertility

Older than that. He used to joke about it being an anine on mspaf and said he favorite anime was discuwarudo by pratchett-san

0 minus 0 is still 0 my dude

But jane is the only one who can have human children. Rose and roxy are xeno dykes and jade has a dog dick

>jade has a dog dick
wipe this meme from the face of the earth

Pratchett would be ashamed of what Hussie has become

>dog dick
Nice meme. You could have just said that Jade's half dog and has puppybabies, and the human children statement would have still been accurate.
But noooo, you have to be a total twat.

Only one of these statements is true.

thanks for the yous

>I was just trolling guys!

Isnt this all the threads are anymore? Well that and shitty ocs

>just pretending to be retarded

Look at what Hussie's fucking done in the past 2 years, does an ancient meme surprise you at this point?

I wish he'd go back to completely outdated memes from the 90s like he used to.
Or make up his own memes, like he used to. It's what made the kid's friendship feel more real.

>wish he'd go back
There's no going back user. This is our reality, there's nothing left for us here.

This fucking infuriated me. Most of Dave and Rose's post retcon dialogue was so awful and felt like Hussie railing on people

This makes me so sad. Like is there any reason why anyone would do this to their own story? Did he have someone else write it?

Given how different everyone sounds... maybe?

you don't mean...

Actually by post-retcon time, ipgd would be writing it.
Which makes sense if you think about it.

except it wasn't rachel. he had broken up with her and was railing piggy by then

I really do think that 4 things changed Hussie. Rachel, the Hiveswap incident, the death of his dad, and time. For fuck's sakes, how many panels near the end were actually drawn by Hussie? We didn't even get a conversation with all 4 of the kids.

>We didn't even get a conversation with all 4 of the kids.
At that point, I didn't want one. It would be John and Jade having to suffer through the godawful attitudes of their counterparts.

You ever think about
how if it was you who had to spend 4 yours on the meteor

how many dead teenagers you'd leave in your wake?

Well if it makes you feel better, judging by how Hussie's written her for the last few years she'd only have one or two lines in that conversation.

i feel like the Jade Dave Terezi conversation was the last thing he wrote, it was the only thing that felt vaguely Hussie.

I know next to nothing about ipgd other than she was a tripfag on HSG and everyone hated her.

What was her fucking problem?

I had to search for what you were talking about because I had no recollection of that. But yeah, those 10 or so lines were kind of similar to old Hussie.

*troll/human/sprite children

She was just a generic tumblr bitch with a serious inflated sense of self importance. She also turned out to be a really big cunt in a lot of ways. And shipped Davekat but then would actively deny it.

She hated karezi. That should tell you all you need to know about her.

Hi icels, can you please get a trip.

A person's taste in ships doesn't define them.

>She also turned out to be a really big cunt in a lot of ways
What did she do?

I just wanna know if she actually had what it takes to top rachel.

It defines like 40% of them. At least.

She had a similar attitude to Rachel, she would generally act like a bitch to people (even more condescending than halftruth), and lord over that she was close to Hussie.

>when your taste in women literally destroys your career

His dad died?
Jesus...
It makes sense he would run out of steam after working on his magnum opus for years. It's amazing he kept the quality up for as long as he did.
Even if the ending was bad, 3/4 of the comic was great.

Yup. During the horse calendars, he even took the anniversary day off. He hasn't actually spoken about it though, which is pretty understandable.

Yeah but the 1/4 really mattered

Which drove him to be a stereotypical numale

I don't even like that word and I agree with you, just kind of pathetic, especially considering his age

He hangs out with web comic artists 20 years younger than him what did you expect, they're all like that

That's tipsy's shit

Was it really his dad's death that drove him to be a shit, though? He was already eyeball deep in the cancerous fandom since act 5.2 while rachel was barking everyone down (including him). If anything, his dad's passing was just the final triggering he needed to drop all of his defenses and embrace the degenerates who gave him the most kikestarter money. No soul left in the man.

Because he literally copy pasted almost all of them from previous conversations.

Same brand of cunt

DUDE
IRONY
LMAO

link to that page?

Reminder that Rachel did literally NOTHING wrong, and blaming her for what happened to Homestuck is like blaming Yoko Ono for the Beatles breaking up

>rewatching old flashes
>that sense of wonder that Hussie never managed to recapture
>that wasted potential
Feels bad

Don't have it on hand but there were three separate callbacks in those few pages; when Jade shows up and Dave is talking about someone barking is lifted off the convo between Dave and Karkat when grimbark showed up pre-retcon, the part where Terezi says something like "Today is the day she fucks things up" is lifted off the first convo Karkat has with Jade, and the part where Dave asks Dirk why they're so awesome is from the first convo he had with Davesprite.
Basically almost that entire section was copy pasted from previous parts of the comic, so of course it sounded like old Hussie.

He had an amazing run, though. That wit and sense of wonder may be gone, but it still existed in the past. You can enjoy it, even if it is gone.

And when Jade says she's done being asleep is copied from Aradia

I still have that faint background of anxiety wondering if he'll even pursue another MSPA or comic again after this. It's obviously inevitable that it will be a piece of hot garbage no matter how hard he pretends to try. Part of me secretly hopes he just fades into obscurity after this, only to have his name appearing in the credits of other people's work as a "consultant" or other bullshit easy money position. I don't think I can take any more disappointment from him.

It's a good move from a business standpoint.
The webcomic/convention population is like that. It's all about networking and appealing to people fifteen years younger than you. (Assuming the average webcomic artist is 25~35) (The demographic for fans spending the most money is in the teenage range, coming from higher income families) Most of the peers your age have real jobs and don't devote the time/money into webcomics. Your target market is young and you have to adapt to that and be able to network with that age group. It's slightly easier if you're a girl or super gay.

Too bad he lost his target market, and heck, most of his market, by doing just that.

>left to work for Zoe Quinn
Meme?

Prince of Wombs.

>This butthurt
>over a meme
Jadefags are the worst.

Real, that wasn't a joke

Proof?

Mad dogdick cunt detected

No, it was a joke.
t.jadefag

>A new president will be elected before the MSPA forums return

I want you to look at the panel where John reunites with Jane's dad with this newfound knowledge.

Hussie is going to kill himself soon.

Let it die, guys.

>MSPA forums
>returning

>Whatcha think the whole anime thing was?
a reference to the homestuck anime meme from like 2012, that hussie decided to stick with making even though it became horribly dated and the context was lost by the time it actually finished

This whole forum thing just baffles me

>Developing a game
>Got screwed over by the studio you hired, game is more about recouping losses at this point rather then making money
>Need to hang on to your rappidly dwindling fanbase
>Make no effort to salvage the biggest hangout of your remaining fans (the forums) despite having more than a week of warning because the hacker was so shit at hacking
>Fanbase scatters to the winds, all succumbing to a poofy dog and some bone brothers

>You can enjoy it, even if it is gone.
but not really though, because it was building up to something
now that we know that something is shit, it ruins any future reading

>Hussie didn't want to answer questions, and wanted his remaining staff to say silent as well
>He's probably had at least 25 nervous breakdowns by now and can't handle the pressure of his fans
>The forums would literally only serve the purpose of being the platform where fans ask when that game is coming out
It's easier on him this way.

I don't think Hussie even used the forums towards the end.

You can't kill that which is dead, user.

It's like an admission of guilt, really. He knows he blew it, but didn't want to acknowledge it.

He's going to shoot himself in the head.

Not if one of us do it first.

What you're all forgetting is that Hussie didn't even run the forums at the end. This incompetence is all on What Pumpkin, who is a team of several people. This is an entire room full of people that somehow managed to drop a ball filled with helium

Will you be the chosen one? The one to defeat Lord Hussie?

the fact there hasn't been a single word on the forums going down is so disgusting, so much of the history of mspa was on there, all the suggestions that made up problem sleuth and early homestuck.

A lot of those flashes retroactively mean nothing.

WV: Ascend means pretty much jack shit now. All the scale and wonder went nowhere, the exiles went nowhere. The exiles are all dead, either physically or character assassination

What I find the worst is the Forum Adventures. So many ongoing stories are just gone. Sure, a bunch were archived on a mirror site, but many more weren't, and anything that was still ongoing lost its readerbase, killing the stories entirely

>This incompetence is all on What Pumpkin, who is a team of several people.
Headed by none other than the _____ ____.

I disagree. It's about how you look at it.
You can choose to enjoy the good parts or take the ending as the entirety of the work and judge it as such. Life, as in all things, is what you make of it.
In my opinion, the ending doesn't equate the whole. I can have a great night drinking and have fun and make new friends but get sick and hungover but still count it as a win.
To each their own, though.

it's kind of funny that in the end AR died the least, metaphorically speaking

>Nobody will ever make a portrait like this of trump

except you don't re-experience the same night, and if you did you probably wouldn't enjoy it as much because you'd be dreading the hangover you remember having
this analogy doesn't work with stories, especially not homestuck, who's strength was once tying together disparate plot points neatly and believably

We can go in circles about this forever. Your perception is what makes media great.
I can still enjoy the flash, because I don't think the lack of closure or character development affects the previous parts of the story.
In retrospect, the scale of the flash is far less epic than multiple universes exploding, ect but the pacing, artwork and music still holds that facility of wonder for me. It's well put together.
I'm not saying your viewpoint is wrong, but we look at things differently. You opinion is valid. It's kind of a let down to see something you were so hyped up for at the release mean nothing looking back in contrast to the full conflict/resolution of a story.
I think regardless of retcons and whatnot, old flashes and past pointless shenanigans are fantastic and just make Homestuck... Homestuck.

Wow what a cunt. How can anyone say that ipgd is worse than this greedy bitch?

>In retrospect, the scale of the flash is far less epic than multiple universes exploding
i don't think the scale is the reason he doesn't enjoy it as much
>and just make Homestuck... Homestuck.
well now you just sound like a cunt desu

Sorry if I'm being stupid but I missing something? The first one is asking for a gift and the other is about copyright

First thing is copyrighted too.

cuntpi just doesn't like the fact she's asking for free shit

Oh. Well shit. Yeah, screw that owl

That's a good point, not the best analogy on my part.
I found the strengths of Homestuck to be it's whimsy, banter and throwaway world-building like Discworld. I've heard many people calling Hussie's tie-ins and foreshadowing to be asspulls, but I found them brilliant as well, just like Ryukishi 07's works. Hussie is fantastic at bringing it back and you're right, it's great to see it brought together neatly and characteristically. You bringing that up really makes me admire the writing in earlier/middle Homestuck a lot more. The prevalent themes of reoccurring plot points that seem trivial at first is so well done. I'm re-reading it now and picking up on a lot of that. I appreciate the insight.
Though, because the overall plot was squandered, I appreciate the plot elements in the earlier parts more, you feel me?
To me, it's the journey not the destination. But everyone is different.

She removed copyrighted items from etsy, while asking for copyrighted items from etsy.

It's hypocritical. Halftruth was a massive cunt about etsy stores and fan booths at cons, getting them taken down for selling homestuck merch even though at the time there was nothing official to buy that was comparable to the fan-made stuff, like plushies and cosplay outfits. And she was self-righteous about it too. Then she endorses unliscenced merch from etsy?

Also, halftruth is the reason homestuck went down the shitter. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

>i don't think the scale is the reason he doesn't enjoy it as much
I may have read that wrong. Thanks for pointing it out. Not sure what they meant, though.
>well now you just sound like a cunt desu
Not very descriptive and very subjective on my part, you're right.

>just sound like a cunt desu
Why do they sound like a cunt?

Ellipses are a Cred Forums trigger.

>Meanwhile, this is what Toby is up to

Toby Fox was the best thing to come out of Homestuck

actually it was the making homestuck homestuck part, i didn't even register the elipses

>Toby Fox was the best thing to come out of Homestuck
No.
>Meanwhile Toby is up to...
Explaining copyright to babies.

Given what we know, I'd break it down as:

40% Halftruth
20% Hussie himself
20% IPGD
10% The kikestarter
5% Hussie's dad passing away
5% The cancerous fanbase

>>Meanwhile, this is what Toby is up to
Nothing particularly admirable or interesting? Cool.

>His dad was a real journalist for 30 fucking years while his son spends his time drawing a comic on the internet about gay aliens for 14 year olds to sperg over
No wonder he took such a long hiatus, I'd be depressed too

God bless.

Soon Tensei will join the ranks of homestuck team members who did a better job than hussie.

His dad has to be a major part. Fambase too. Girlfriends go further down.

>If you sell, please have played the game
heh

>Cuntpi Foxsucking
How am I not surprised?

Hopy shit you're still here. You're scrolling and reading and looking for some kinda guidance, some kinda hope. A meaning that extrapolates from the years of commitment you've put into
>it
Are you a homestuck? Does the use of the word verb your adjective noun? No?
10/25 will pass. Hussie has abandoned you.

[Spoiler]There are no heroes left in man. [/spoiler]

By the time piggy could have had any impact homestuck was already gone. Besides, everyone seems to blame her for Davekat, but she didn't ship it before it became canon. She shipped dersecest and stridercest.

Don't you think the cancerous fanbase deserves a little more credit too?

Man that image reminds me of the shitty VN Hussie made/produced with Namco and Homestuck characters
That kickstarter really was the beginning of the end

I want Terezi to fart on my face.

>People were only interested in it because they wanted to fuck Dave, Terezi, or the Galaga ship

I still don't understand what this was.

It was a dating sim. Dumbpi strikes again.

An unmitigated disaster.

Wasnt she friends with hussie even before it became shit?

I wanted to fuck jane

do you just wait for cuntpi to show up so you can make these posts

I know that shitlord. But who made it and why? Why did it have homestuck characters in it? Who did they think would be interested in it?

She knew his address and sent him the dildos we bought. But there had been no evidence of a close relationship until recently.

she had his address didn't she?

>FROM HOMESTUCK CREATOR ANDREW HUSSIE

>Why did it have homestuck characters in it?

HMM I WONDER WHY

It's a very passive effort. If I see Cuntpi say something dumb, I'll call her dumb.
It was a joke. Of course you wouldn't get it, Dumbpi.
>shitlord
>>>>Dumb(pi)lr

A bad VN that tried to play itself off as a joke but still charged you money

whens the last time hussie showed he was actually capable of producing good work

i used to think maybe collide but it seems that only shows storyboarding ability at best

>tfw knew someone who paid 500 dollars for the shitty ring and hoodie with the game

>>>>>Expecting Dumbpi to think her posts through.

but the storyboarding in collide was really tepid
there were nothing dynamic about it, almost all of it was just from the perspective of a beat em up game

Sorry, I didn't know tumblr had a monopoly on the word shitlord. I will have to adjust my vocabulary accordingly to adhere to your policy, cumslut.

Collide was almost complete trash.

I like calling people cumsluts desu

They use it pretty often. Uh oh, Dumbpi is about to show her retard strength.

Masterpiece.

everything after game over was trash

>a tale of souls and swords eternally retold
This shouldn't make me laugh, but it does

>tfw you just realized Caliborn was actually the last remaining piece of the old Hussie, being released from his withering husk into the aether

everything after Cascade was trash.

>the masterpiece was originally going to be in caliborns angular drawing style
>hussie changed it to claymation once he realised how hard that would have been to make
oh what could have been

everything after Problem Sleuth was trash.

>Dirk and Caliborn exist after Cascade.
Checkmate.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that the end of Act 4 was the last genuinely good part, with Act 5 being okay overall with some very hit or miss pacing and plot development, and Act 6 on going from mediocre to outright bad

To the guy last thread saying that Equius is a Mary Sue, you are retarded. That is all.

I unironically like this moment. Does that make me a bad person?

Equius is a brony

Yes, along with all the other things that make you a bad person.

Not really but HSG will judge you

it's the strongest part of the last intermission but that's saying literally nothing

not exactly, but you still are a filthy pisces

It's shit.

It doesn't even hurt anymore. I've accepted it.

He's not a Mary Sue so much as every aspect of his character that isn't "Dude horses lmao oh dear I'm sweating" is woefully underdeveloped, to the point where any serious characterization and growth you try to extrapolate from the story borders on fanfiction

And?

I'm so proud this shitty image I threw together in two minutes back in March is still getting traction

This might be the most notable thing I've ever accomplished

Imagine what you could accomplish if you applied yourself more.

Congrats. You're HSG famous. Here's a (You)

didn't you apologize for making it as soon as ipgd showed up and said they were still friends, or was that another tobyposter

>is woefully underdeveloped, to the point where any serious characterization and growth you try to extrapolate from the story borders on fanfiction
But that's wrong.

I never apologized for shit to ipgd, nor would I

I don't even see what's in that image that she'd even get offended about anyways

>read too much SCP and write some stuff
>fall into another fugue of horror when seeing this thread and thinking on the banal nightmare of Homestuck's shitty time mechanics
>then loop right back around into genuine disgruntled disgust and dislike for the shitty writing

EVERY SINGLE TIME

>Roxy
Ew.

>Homestuck's shitty time mechanics
Like?

I really like that Gamzee one. Damn

My most notable accomplishment is getting a random post I made on HSG turned into a Cred Forums banner.

Roxy is hot and wants to breed user, she's gonna be popular forever

must have been another tobyposter, probably the one that made toby sitting inside with hussie outside a window in the rain iirc
and she didn't get offended, whoever that other user was he immediately apologized unprompted

I actually am trying to work on a thing vaguely inspired by Homestuck and Marathon (as in the old Bungie game trilogy)

Current plan is causal loops and pretentious ramblings

It'll probably never get off the ground though, commitment is not my thing

Does HSG have five banners?

>Trying to bully a namefag on Cred Forums by using a nickname demeaning them base on their trip
Just like real bullies in middle school, but they don't have the guts to make fun of you in real life!

I'd rather breed with WQ.

Just how utterly meaningless and pointless time ended up being, and how the retcon robbed a lot of that previous agency, and how the resolution made no sense, and the ending made little sense, and god damn it STARTED really cool with Doomed Dave and Rose, and just got shittier and lamer form there.

Thanks. That one was the easiest to make, funny enough.

I thought it was sweet. It's interesting to see Dave try to be sincere when his entire sense of self is an ironic persona. Also, Dirk not knowing how to deal with it was great.

If you keep on trying, you can accomplish anything. Something's gotta change eventually.

I wish you the best.

The mechanics themselves aren't stupid though, unless you count the Retcon stuff John could do just because. It was the execution that fucked it over.

>Roxy is hot and wants to breed
>Nobody in her own comic wanted her

But that barely has anything to do with the actual mechanic.

I did the same in reverse with a co-made plot in a game with a few players. That is, time experienced a singularity, and collapsed into a singular ultimate timelines which was the most probable and stable of every possible iteration.

Partly based on what I THOUGHT was gonna happen at the end.

Mary Sue? Are we talking about Porrim?
Equius isn't a Mary Sue because everyone, even the narrator, finds him repulsive.
And he's a joke character used to fuel the plot, he doesn't need a fleshed out development arc. It would be weird it he was taken seriously BECAUSE he's a joke character.

The mechanic of infinite doomed timelines just pointlessly flowering off to no discernible end or much point in the story after a while?

>Liking a shit character because le breedslut meme and muh dick
I don't even think she said she wanted kids in the comic.

It was the only part of A6A6 that wasn't shit tbqh

I will gladly bully Dumbpi in real life if I ever meet her.

roxy is cute

You're taking this a little seriously.

didn't the comic flipflop between doomed timelines and other types of time travel? i faintly remember stuff about terezi making dave kill himself not be consistent

It having a point in the story has no relevance on if it's a good mechanic or not. Mechanic refers to how it actually works and functions. What you're complaining about is the execution, which is how the mechanic is used in a story.

You don't have what it takes.

That's still not the mechanic being shit though.

In trickster mode she did, and she apparently used to solicit Dirk. Heck one of their first conversations she goes "yo what if we had kids"

Let's face it, if the girl uses a gun, in her over she wants a bun.

and nothing else.

>Davesprite was in Namco high

Shoulda seen then that he was doomed

Roxy is gutter trash.
>Trickster
Invalid.
>Solicit
Not kids.
>Drunk rambling
Also kind of dumb evidence.

Yes, I love it! The timing was great too. I loved the long pause as Dave worked up his courage. I'd been kind of dreading their meetup all of Act 6, knowing the discrepancies between how each of them viewed their brothers. That hug was like letting out a breath I'd been holding for years.

I also liked the beheading in Collide.

Calling me dumbpi is pretty ineffectual since dumb is a less offensive word than cunt. If you want to bully me you're going to have to get creative. Right now you're just sounding like an idiot.

This was forever ago, but I think it worked like this

>Be Alpha Dave
>As time goes on, find that your timeline is a dead end since one of the players died
>Gather as much info as you can on the game and plot
>Go back in time
>Alpha Dave is now a Time Clone, and thus, "Doomed"
>Do Time Woogy Boogy involving Sprites to transfer Alpha Status to the New Dave, turning him into the Alpha Dave

Something something "we can only do this once for reasons that I remember making sense at one point"

Anyone who hasn't been an alcoholic shouldn't write an alcoholic character.
>brother is an alcoholic, goes to jail after terrorist threats and gets his life together
>what a dumb faggot lmao
>become an alcoholic
>it's not cute or quirky
>lose all my friends and my job because all I do is drink until I pass out so I can stop thinking about killing myself
>no insurance to seek help
>parents dump out my booze and take me to aa meetings
>steal money and buy more booze
I wish I could be cute and funny and have friends by being 'le drunk gilr ;)' instead of a lonely sick mess who's shitting blood
Fuck you Hussie, you have 3 "alchoholic" characters who magically become cured. Thanks for the fucking representation and making it look like it's so damn easy.

I do. Girls are tiny and weak and so is Dumbpi's brain. I'm decently muscular too.

Dumb rhymes so I'm sticking with it. Nobody else thinks I'm looking like an idiot, Dumbpi.

3 characters? Weren't there only 2?

Well I do. You're more annoying then the one you're complaining about to be honest

>without inhibitions she expresses a desire to want kids

Yeah

>dumb rhymes with cunt

>Mom and Dad gave up alcoholism
>Dozens of suicidal alcoholics on both sides of family
>Didn't drink for years, went right into a summer of alcoholism when I did, gave it up after years
>Also shit blood sometimes
>Sister beat the shit out me in a blind drunk rage on Christmas, had to bail her out myself the next morning, never had Christmas with family again
>Best friend nearly two years clean in AA and from other worse shit

Andrew has no fucking idea. A genuine Roxy would have been a sad unpleasant mess that the comic doesn't have the room for.

remember to semi-regularly replace the lightbulbs in your Jade

That part actually seems consistent to me as long as timelines split instead of running in lockstep until they diverge.

He's not gonna do fucking anything and we all know it. If by some miracle he does it will just be some non-committal half-ironic bullshit like it always is. You know it to be true.

I loved Homestuck as a sophomore in high school but shit guys it's time we moved on. And these threads are the only reason I haven't.

Naaaaaah. You should see some of her posts. I'm kind of tipsy too.
You do know I'm not taking this seriously, right?

fighting someone IRL =/= bullying them psychologically
You may be " decently muscular" but would you approach this person on the street and verbally belittle them? What would gain?
How would you feel looking back on it?
Maybe you never got bullied as a teen, but it's not fun. Try to show a little empathy to another human being. Trying to be tough online is only funny for so long.

Yeah. It was clear he was trying something more with the concept, and it got awkward and stodgy fast. Then retcon came along which was basically the goddamn SSj3 of time travel, and it's wasted.

It wasn't a serious thing.

>Roxy
>Rose
>Mom
If you're trying to stretch it, you could equate slime to booze and call Gamzee an alcoholic, (makes you stupid and placated, rots your brain and kills your body)

>Dumb rhymes

I like jade off than jade on

Mom became cured of her alcoholism?

Stop talking to it

Wait, mom quit? And Gamzee quitting made him go nuts.

Sopor slime was Andrew's adorably soft idea of what weed and psychadelics are like.

>Roxy's desire to dick Dirk not serious
You're a whore and so is your entire family

I got bullied when I was a lot younger. I don't mean harm. I'm just being stupid.
Whatever, sounds alike.
Now I'm hurt. ;_;

Jesus christ, dude.
Good luck with everything, that sounds rough.

It's a shame that Roxy is so fun and endearing, you're right that it's really out of character for an alcoholic. You can tell it's a sober person trying to write drunk my misspelling a bunch and being "silly".
Kind of makes me want to make a comic of the real side of alcoholism and how awful it truly is. I wouldn't want it to be edgy though. Wanna combine our shitty experiences and write a story?

The kids thing, I mean.

Why would you buy a Jade if you're not going to turn it on

Why didn't Dirk and Roxy ever meet up? Dirk had the ability to build flying robots. Were they just that afraid of running into drones?

Jade doesn't need any help with getting turned on.

>running into drones
Yes.

I'm good. Just promise me any alcoholics in your stories are treated realistically.

I think it's why I liked Roxy at first. I thought Andrew was going to actually DO something with it, but very quickly into Act 6 I realized it was going nowhere.

Drones and I assume Dirk being the creepy weirdo he is about seeing anyone.

>I got bullied when I was a lot younger. I don't mean harm. I'm just being stupid.
Sorry, I didn't mean to blow up. Kind of a touchy subject. It's hard to tell if someone is joking around online, you know?

She's a collectible.

Roxy offends me on a personal level.

Well yeah, all those years spent alone mean she doesn't know any other way.

>open image

Well this isn't SO bad, I mean it's just a fat Kar-

>sees shorts and legs

I'm screaming externally.

Karkat's beautiful at every size.

I'm calling someone "Dumbpi", it's pretty obviously a joke. She was too du-dense to get it though. I'm also kind of drowsy because I take a lot of shit to dull my heart pains. Think it gave me a bit of a headache too. This is all Cuntpi's fault.

my thought too.
the thumb nail made him look cute. But opening the image [internally screaming]

Please, there's thousands of Jades

>those horns

I'm sorry you don't feel well, buddy. I'm not sure why you hate me so much, though.

I don't hate you. You're just kind of mentally deficient. The last remark was a joke.

Wasn't there some theory going around that 11/11 was going to be the epilogue date? Something about Vriska and the amount of characters in a newspost?

>There is an infinity of Jades
>All dead and now truly erased from existence
>The Jade from the dead timeline where she never made it in
>From the retcon
>From all the other time travel moments we saw once and then never again
>Only a single Jade left in all of paradox space and she's a nuclear space dog

I only had enough to buy one

Whatever you say, man.

11/11/11 was the day that act six launched. It's the number associated with the B2 universe.

There will be no Epilogue. Nothing will happen on 10/25. Nothing will happen on 4/13/17. Nothing will ever happen. The game won't come out. The story will get no further conclusion. Homestuck has reached the end of its doomed timeline, and is now being truncated from existence.

I still ship karezi

>Caring this much about a single, shitty character.
L8L

me too

>Whatever you say, man.

user. She's not the only one. That's all of them. Every one of them.

The only people left in ALL OF EXISTENCE FROM START TO END are the single iterations of the eight kids, the remaining living trolls, and whoever else is on the new Earth.

There's nothing else.

I hate to be that defender force, but the only wrongbad thing I remember her doing is being irresponsibly unscrutably smug about the forums dying

And maybe jumping the gun revealing the Gentlemen thing

Did I miss something?

this was my favorite scene in homestuck by far.

i remember reading in school on the library computers....

>and that jade never got dicked

No, that's the part that gets to me.
>all of earth is dead, john including your real dad, school friends a-
>dont care lol
I've said this before but it would have been better if their universe got reset and they got a transportalizer in their room that took them to the new universe which they could rule over with their powers.

She effortless trolled these threads nearing the end. Also she ships Davekat.

That's not a great ending. But I'm not going to disagree with you that the reactions of the kids was sociopathic to the point it made me uneasy about what the hell the story was trying to do.

It's all dead, and they barely even care about all the people they lost, nevermind that everything else is gone too.

I really don't think that alternate selves are infinite in homestuck. The only dead kids we see in the story are the ones from the timeline that Davesprite came from and one doomed Dave he made when he made an unstable time loop. Time players can make doomed selves this way when they fuck up, or when they have to fix a doomed timeline, but we have no evidence of doomed timelines existing outside of the ones that the time players had to fix to get back to the alpha timeline. So this would mean that there is only one set of doomed kids stemming from the timeline that Davesprite fixed (which was doomed before Jade entered so her ghost was never able to get to the bubbles) and a set of doomed trolls for every Aradiabot that fought the black king.

>revealed that the ending was going to be anime minutes before it dropped
>hyped it up to hell and back when she had to know how bad it was

>Roxy never got bullied
>Rose was never bullied again

it's not fair damn you, they were begging for it by the end

Her exit was funny at least. I think she knew and just flipped everyone off as she left right after, never to be seen here again.

>That's not a great ending
Why not? It's not a replacement for all of the unfinished plot points and shit, literally just the "win game" part.

I'm 99% sure you're right, but still like the coin flip, the retcon, Caliborn, the Felt, and a few other poorly explained things casts a weird shadow all over what the 'logic' of it was.

What was her exit?

>funny
>lol she trolled u so hard

Fuck off piggy, don't you need Hussie to go write cuck on more stuff

Yeah, something like "I told you guys it would blow you away (I forget her exact phrasing and can't pull up the archive, it was something that ambiguously meant either astonishingly good or astonishingly bad)."

Really added that extra kick of "fuck you" to the night.

She made some pithy remark seconds after the movie dropped and got watched, and vanished. In the aftershock of how awful the ending was, I just laughed. I never really knew or cared about ipgd though, she's not some grand enemy monomyth in my mind.

Hey anons. Have any of you made MUSIC because you were inspired by Homestuck?
I have using GuitarPro6. Sometimes I daydream about my music being played in the comic, but then again I only stated reading around September last year.

P.s, I am currently at mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005368
>[S] Hunt for the highblood was done very well
>Why is Hussie shit?
and I want listen to the albums chronologically. I have volume 10 already but where should I start. I know there is sub albums. I wouldn't mind buying them but you guys say the Huss man is a hack so if someone has the torrents or magnents. .

~dangerously autistic user that makes music and needs to be spoon fed

I hate iggypiggy so much

>She made some pithy remark
Like?

Nah. Just writing and improvement of my own ideas. Part of it was inspiration, these days it's mostly professional spite.

I forgot about the coinflip. That created the doomed dave that talked with Aradia and rapped with tavros, didn't it? Fuck, that's confusing. I also wasn't taking into account alt calliope. maybe I'm wrong.

>people talk about homestuck
>cuntpi doesn't talk about anal masturbation
this isn't my father's HSG

I don't remember user, go through the archives if you need it.

You're not wrong. You presented a coherent and logical observation, which Hussie himself fucked up numerous times with weird and sloppy exceptions.

I'm pretty sure it's just "only one alt-self can enter the alpha timeline" thing. After all, dreambubbles.

Wait, what did she say about that? How the Heck could I find that?

i don't think i ever tired of that copypasta of rose instructing kanaya on how to bully

"i said yall'd shit yourselves"

>How the Heck could I find that?

Gee I dunno maybe you could go to the ARCHIVES OF DATE 4/13 AND SEARCH FOR 'IPGD'

I always wanted to make it a full story, but really Kanaya was just too goofy, and the both of them too 2D and crippled by then to make me care.

Cuntpi usually discusses and posts homestuck more than anyone else here these days.

That's not funny. At all. user said it was funny.
Sorry, I'm not thinking straight.

>Kanaya coulda have been hot

oh well

>describing Homestuck characters as "hot"

They all look exactly the same.

Look for yourself.
desuarchive.org/co/search/tripcode/!WDRACLOACA /

I said she made a pithy remark, and it made me laugh. Christ man, how awful is your reading comprehension and your desire to alter history to your own liking?

The comic's over, so unfortunately your opportunity to get your music in has passed. Good fan music is always appreciated, though! A few of my favorite Homestuck musicians never actually got their work into the musical canon, they were just users on websites like Tindeck and Soundcloud. I have a semi-extensive archive of them from a few years back, if you're interested.

You can listen to the official albums chronologically on the Bandcamp. They're listed in order from most recent to least recent with the exception of Vol 1-4 (previously separate albums combined later on, messed up the chronology), which should be listened to first. There's also an unofficial Bandcamp, homestuckgaiden.bandcamp.com/, which is mostly tracks from the music team.

Good luck on finding a torrent!

But user, Kanaya IS hot.

>puts Solar Voyage on loop
>starts on second half of bottle

I miss Rose, before she was murdered.

pfff looks like vague satisfaction and people did act blown the fuck away immediately after

Plus she shipped jade/dave/karkat in her final moments

People just need a giant stone anti-god to shake their fists against

why is that image named neet when that girl clearly goes to school?

I think the album money goes to the music team, not hussie, so if you're worried about giving him money because you think he doesn't deserve it don't.

Listen to them in cronological order. Listen to Midnight Crew before the Felt and Album 4. Listen to Alternia before AlterniaBound. If you don't want to spoil yourself on music then don't listen to album 8 until you've reached the end of act 5. Album 9, Cheribum, Collide and the colours and mayhem albums will have songs for characters you haven't met yet.

The best secondary albums are The Midnight Crew: Drawing Dead, The Felt, Alternia, AlterniaBound, Strife!, Cheribum and maybe The Wanderers. Also Collide for Heir of Grief, which really should have been on album 10. There are some good songs on the colours and mayhem albums too. Those albums were made of songs written by fans and picked by the music team.

Yes I know but the story did nothing to invoke that, especially after she gave up wearing anything new on her 3 year tour.

>, how awful is your reading comprehension
Not feeling well.
>and your desire to alter history to your own liking?
Stupid projecting.
>she likes Cred Forums the most
Wut.
>Hussie said she has the same Classpect as me.
FUCK.

From what I see here, she seems kind of OK; just not very funny.

>I think the album money goes to the music team, not hussie, so if you're worried about giving him money because you think he doesn't deserve it don't.
reminds me of a pastebin someone sent me that said individual music team members get less than 1% on some albums

>don't find Kanaya hot at all
>but she constantly pings my boner radar with the long gloves, high heels, and dresses

Really? Disregard that, then. Hussie doesn't deserve a dime.

>Implying a Pastebin is good enough evidence.
Just look this stuff up.

Well, then you might not find Kanaya hot, but your dick thinks otherwise

Would you guys be interested in making your own fan ending to Homestuck?

Why do you feel the need to spite HS? Was the ride that bad for you?
>Did you fund Hiveswap?

I know my opportunity passed that's why I daydream. Who are your favorite home stuck musicians, and yes I would like that link,
I think I downloaded it around 3am off a /r/ slash /p/ thread requesting more images like that. Its meant to be named NEAT. And thanks for the advice I saved it to a notepad.

Here is fanart that isn't HS but always does file name

I'd rather just make my own standalone narrative in the same spirit of Homestuck that buries it into the fucking dirt so I never have to think about it ever again.

No no it's clever you see, the dick becomes aware of the gloves, the heels, all the signals to induce it, but then the brain ropes down a report of "It's Kanaya man" and boner goes "Fuck! Why isn't it Mom or something?"

Brain don't know. It just passes the reports. So all involved shrug, have a coffee, and wonder if Aradia would look like more of a whore with lacy stockings, or fishnets.

Look it up where? Has Hussie publicly discussed how he divvies up album proceeds?

Not HSG. Hussie. I want to spite him. I'm fine with HSG.

Where would a Pastebin come from if not? Just look around.

>I know my opportunity passed that's why I daydream
i think they're still doing another lofam, somehow

>DinosaurComicEditKanayasQuantumDick.jpg

SCP jokes with articles about cognitohazards. But they're real. They're just very mundane and stupid when they happen.

no one actually mentioned the pastebin besides you my dude

Ah, come on, I think I have a lot of *decent* and *developed* ideas on what to do with the story, I'm just not confident with pacing and dialogue.

Your decent and developed ideas would be better off in a standalone narrative, not one as thoroughly busted as Homestuck's.

Was he not reffering to this singular incident? Then that's even less to go on.

I am sorry to annoy you if you do not know am I' am wasting your time but are positions still open?
Do they accept applications + demo's?
>Would it even be worth working with Andrew "no refunds" Hussie?

But they're fundamentally connected to Homestuck and I want people to be less bitter about it.

i have no idea, i don't even know where they're 'based' really
oh wait my bad the pastebin was mentioned

Seems like everyone jumps on a chance to make Hussie look like more of a shitbag.

It's not going to make people less bitter because it isn't "official." If anything it'll just make people more disappointed with what we got.

remember that gag scp article about sweet bro and hella jeff
oh i forgot to mention, lofam has nothing to do with hussie, never has, and they were craving any music to put in really last i saw, lofam 3's album notes were full of artists talking about how they scraped together some final songs before they're done with homestuck (one of the more depressing things in the fandom i've ever read honestly)

They had such an engaging dynamic
>it crashes an burns entirely offscreen
>She is irrelevant to Dave's final "development"

Yeah, wanna make a skype group? I can do art and animations. Add me. [/spoiler][email protected]. My name is the same on Discord and Curse[/spoiler]

That's not how a lot of people work though. Everyone would hate looking at fanart and stuff if that was the case; that seems like the exception here. Why are you so adamantly against this? :P

"i said yall'd shit yourselves"
It's in the Act 7 thread reply collage.

>it crashes an burns entirely offscreen
>She is irrelevant to Dave's final "development"

As it should be

Can you enlighten me on why you have sympathy for him or were you being ironic?
That does sound depressing. Reminded me of the definition of the word Finale
>the last part of a piece of music, a performance, or a public event, especially when particularly dramatic or exciting
>T H E L A S T

I thought that was a picture of Hussie from the thumbnail...

My favorite official Homestuck musicians are RJ Lake and Eidolon Orpheus (also a great fan musician), and my favorite unofficial musicians are Trogg and MyUsernamesMud.
mediafire.com/folder/71a3pjnccydzm/Homestuck_Fan_Music
The sampler is the best place to start. I didn't have super high quality standards so there's a LOT of music here, but it's all at least listenable and at best on-par with or better than the actual soundtrack.

And if you're a fan of Undertale's music, here are links to all of Toby Fox's musical contributions to Homestuck up to volume 9:
pastebin.com/SL9Jf2mx

LOFAM is on that Homestuck Gaiden Bandcamp. I think they used to arrange it on the MSPA Forums (down for months), so you might have to hunt down wherever they're doing it now.

Dammit I posted this before seeing this.

No. She was originally important to him.

probably because he makes it so easy

Nah. It was Hussie's ending and while I assert it wasn't good it was his call and there is nothing to add.

Learn what lessons you can from it

Not really.

>I drew this 5 years ago
>I've hardly improved besides making faces look less manly
How have you improved /hsg/?

I don't, really (Dad dying has to suck for someone so emotionally stunted though) but I don't automatically agree with everything that calls him an awful person.Charisma drained out of his body insanely quickly.

>Aranea steps up and gets her shit pushed in by an alpha male
>it's Dirk so there is no smut about it
such is the mspa life

By Act 5 she was.

By act 5 she really wasn't. I'm surprised that relationship lasted for as long as it did.

I'm going to wait until I get like, 2 more people on it or at least a co-writer. You messed up the spoilers.
But what if we retcon... the retcon?

It always struck me as a passing interest that would die out eventually
But I also figured they'd at least continue to interact a bit
I miss the shitty scribbles

>Literally talks to her right after he finds out his Bro died
>Not important to him
OK.

Was she a lesbian?

I feel like I've stagnated a lot in general but from the perspective of comparing what I'm doing now to what I did in 2011 I've improved immensely.

Hey HSG. If you were Hussie's dad in Heaven or Hell, would you be proud of your boy for what he accomplished?

And this past April

hussie's dad probably would be proud despite everything, iirc john's dad's over the top devotion was based on him
but if i had a son that pissed away millions in donations and went into hiding id be pretty irate

Those are both really good, but you've really improved by adding depth and dimension to your work. Keep it up!

I'd be deeply saddened but not necessarily shameful- at least, not openly. Proud on the most basic level possible, ashamed on the most fundamental.

Seeing how his dad quit his job at 52 to be a painter

probably yes

but I would be worried as hell if all I knew about his current life is what I know now, because it sorta looks like he had either a series of nervous breakdowns or is balls deep in a serious depression

I stopped drawing back in highschool. I could have been a drawfag by now. So much time wasted.

>nothing really comes of it and he doesn't really open up all that much

Uh huh?

>You're a big guy, Kanaya
>For You

Proud af.
The chances of getting an indie webcomic so recognized are very slim. Hussie is killin it.

possibly
she was 13 for most of it
and while her culture was different and sexuality was formed differently, I'm sure a lot of people questioned their sexuality once they found out about aliens and different species with similar genders/sexes

It's possible that she likes fembois and or trans people

it's possible she only likes troll girls and likes both sexes of human

but she's probably just gay, and sucking dicks doesn't mean you don't like girls
it just means like you dicks

No. She is bisexual.

But that was the beginning of something and narratively, she was there for a reason.

Only for pale romances, so does that count?

Yeah, I think so.

the vriska retcon enraged me more than the ending (which was mostly sweet nostalgia and a bitter feeling of loss)

Vriska is a venomous creature and irredemably broken person and Hussie used to acknoledge that. The only way she could help the meteor crew is by being a common enemy.

>Kanaya only openly shows feelings towards like, two characters.
>Both end up being female.
>She never directly states that she's specifically attracted to girls.
>Hussie goes DUDE WTFBBQ SHES CLEARLY GAY BRIGHT AS DAY FUCKING IDIOTS GAY GAY UNMISTAKABLY GAY FUCK OFF GAY #GAYSINGULARITY

Though she had huge tits from the thumbnail, was disappointed

Yeah, they had a great dynamic, very supportive in their own backhanded memekid way. But I guess not systematically unwriting everything you've been building up to would be too genuine for Hussie. I mean, how else would he have characters and the narrator break the 4th wall and acknowledge how bad the story's gotten?

I'm holding out for a newspost 10/25, even if it's just him being like

>You thought I had something to share? SORRY, nope, still pretty busy. What with that GAME and a SECRET comic and DANTE BASCO and all. Did you know Dante Basco played a character from MY story in a movie in the past? How does that even HAPPEN? Time travel, that's how. No news on an epilogue yet though! I'm half and half on if it really needs one at this point though. We do have some more shirts in the store, look at them! Cool!

This is the life.

>#GAYSINGULARITY

This was the point where Hussie clearly was never going to be funny again

I thought Kanaya only liking girls was explicitly stated early on. One of the oddities of her character along with being diural.

I'd like to think the retcon was just John's confused hateboner/"I want this shit to be over" intentionally stupid and cheesy wetdream.

is there any decent art of rose?

We are given two canon truths as to what she deems as (red/black) romantic prospects.
>She could be into other characters, it's just not stated in cannon or subtext
Using the literary proverb, 'show don't tell', she's gay.

Citation needed. People even asked Hussie this; he didn't answer with "lol she said she a gay"
Truly terrifying phrase.

>Using the literary proverb, 'show don't tell', she's gay.

Pity hussie forgot about that for dave

Satan, what the fuck?

ipgd is probably in these threads, just saying. When people talk shit about davekat she always starts to seem to spam davekat on paheal.

Nah, you've definitely improved, got a very distinct style. Obviously not perfect but I'd be proud if I was you.

In a race full of bisexual aliens where everyone wanted to fuck everyone; liking two girls doesn't mean much. You think if her sexuality was clearly abnormal, you'd think she'd bring it up. Does this also mean Terezi is straight? Really seems iffy and retarded.

that *ironically* cheesy and stupid flash pointed at that

I was hoping for a reveal that Vriska just mindfucked everybody on the meteor, keeping the humans asleep 23/7 and propping them up weekends at Bernie's style for the sitcommy scenes

that would've been funny and a scathing depiction of a dysfunctionality kept on its rails by abuse

Nah, that's probably somebody false-flagging as her. Why somebody would do that, I do not know, but there are some obsessive fucks browsing these threads.

Speaking of obsessive, she tends to only acknowledge posts in these threads by vagueposting on tumblr and twitter.

Fuck, I added a useless semicolon.

ipgd certainly couldn't escape the event horizon, but she never was that invested into ships

I appreciate it. I know I'm better than I was in 2011, the stagnation's from more like the last 3 years. Just motivation to work past it, I suppose.

>IPGD gets tired of seeing complaints about the end.
>Pussywhips Hussie into redoing it.
>With everyone here as advice on what to do.
>Leaves Hussie to do his own thing after he gets started again.
>Becomes the hero we need.

No, that's me.

It's a shame that almost all tumblr art is lukewarm as piss, though. I find it baffling that they can miss the appeal of their OTP so blatantly. They've almost got me convinced it's boring.

Trips of truth and justice.

honestly it seems like all the trolls act straight, with kanaya acting like a lesbian, even though they were stated to basically not treat gender with any real significance

what are people's obsession with drawing the rose character as a blonde nigger?

And fuck that syntax too. >Double you think
Man, this post is really shit. I'm sorry.
What?

>drawing the rose character as a blonde nigger?
Troll character confirmed

Big lips.

I can't think of any beta trolls that weren't flagrantly bisexual. Terezi mostly liked dudes but some argue her and Vriska are/were a thing, and Kanaya seems pretty gay, but that's pretty much it.

>What?
basically even though they're supposed to have an alien (or at least progressive) view on sexuality, they're not written that way, the main 12 are all straight except kanaya who's specifically into girls

>No, that's me.
You just try as much as you can to be the most hated poster, don't you?

Given that Aradia's stockings should be torn (not that any artist thinks of that) I'd go with lace

imagine her thigh flesh gently bulging through the holes in that

I never really got that impression. Only thing proving that are ships which are mostly vague and kind of bogged down by shit like blackrom and other weird implications.

actually i just remembered karkat being interested in dudes, but besides that i don't remember
wait no didn't gamzee like tavros, so that's three shit i guess i just didn't remember so good
still their sexuality ended up a lot different to what the original descriptions seemed to imply

what the fuck do you mean?
it was an honest question.

I see, well that's hunky fucking dory.
do you know how to blacklist tags on your piece of shit booru so that I may find what I need and get the hell out of here?

I'm not going to apologize. I do it tripped though, so you're probably thinking of someone else. I just don't notice many Davekat defenders besides me an angel.

I made this edit, though. It was fun.

Gross ears and face.

>I see, well that's hunky fucking dory.
>do you know how to blacklist tags on your piece of shit booru so that I may find what I need and get the hell out of here?
Woah, man, calm down. Not my fault. I'm pretty sure you can.

It's not a very good Ara, which is a shame considering the outfit.

Gamzee did like Tavros.

I am calm as a god damn cucumber.
why do you have to make this weird, dude?

>Gamzee flirting with Tavros
>Eridan hitting on everyone
>Terezi and Vriska doing anything
>Karkat hateflirting with John
>Karkat and Sollux arguably hateflirting
Could have been a lot gayer, but the bisexuality is not exclusive to Kanaya.

I want that Aradia to fart in my face.

No, you're not calm. I didn't make it weird, you did by telling me to not make it weird. Just relax, buddy.

postem

>Caring about Roxy but not John, Dave, Rose, etc, etc
OUT, OUT, OUUUUUT.

>Caring about Roxy but not John
they are literally shipped together in that picture my dude

rose is there too

dave is a shit though

you're making this weird by assuming I have some problem.
I'm just a traveling artist you see? I'm not here to get in any beef with any limp wrist faggots.

This is when the same 5-10 people post their bad tastes, right? Except it's late and these threads barely get any traffic so now it's more like 3 people.

Forgive my retardation. Dave did nothing wrong.Roxyjohn is shit. Roxy is shit. Rosemary is shit.Meenahkat is shit. She literally sent him to die as a generic soldier in an army. That's a shit thing to do. Your tastes are shit.

terezi and vriska was never really a sexual thing, really out of all the trolls the only clearly bisexual one is karkat (and i guess eridan but does intense desperation really count)
all the others were either exclusively into guys or girls, which for a race of bisexuals is a pretty weird skew
idk why i'm even writing so much about this i was never invested in it at the time

You were cussing like you were doing a flacid Karkat impression.
>"assuming i have a problem"
>calling me a limpwristed faggot
No, fuck you. You don't get away with that shit because you're on your period.

You are still the one making this weird.
>traveling artist
Wot.

Gamzee, Equius, Eridan, Vriska, arguably Tavros, arguably Aradia, Karkat.

She let him lead the charge, which he asked to do, into a situation which was technically no threat to him.

Unless you mean the dead ones, in which case who cares.

Feferi and Eridan were good! Good!
>Roxyjohn
Shit.

>which was technically no threat to him.
What?

you see, humble user. I am a connoisseur of dick drawings, and a master at drawing them myself. I have spent years scouring the internet for the perfect subject to draw a penis on. now, I think I have this character. so you can fuck off with whatever you think I'm doing. I'm on a god damn mission here, don't you see?

Fic recs?

>wants to draw a dick on something
>doesn't pick kanaya
you fucked up son

Whose dick is it? And, no, I won't fuck off because you angered me and now I want to insult you for your stupid bullshit.

You're right, I would have put CallieRoxy there but I deliberately tried to avoid as many Act 6 characters as possible.

>Kanaya
>not BQ
Nice meme, friend.

I'll be the judge of that.

>feeling anger
>over some abrasive language
I was correct in calling you a limp wrist faggot.
now help me. how do I blacklist tags on borru?

That's also shit. Callie is especially shit on her own too.

if you said any other character i would have disagreed, but BQ might be one of the only other solid picks

You sure are opinionated.

ERIDAN X PATHETIC DOUCHEBAG FONZIE THOUGH (aka selfcest)
I dropped out of the fandom at this time, was there a lot of shipping art after ==> MINI STRIFE?
Pls post if you can

>leaving out cherubs, arguably the only characters worth reading past the retcon for
What are you doing, friend?

No, I'm angry because you're a stupid fucking bitch who deserves every black Rose he gets. Insulting me while I have a headache just makes me want to hate-fuck. Jesus, I'm drowsy. Fuck you. I'm not a limp-wristed faggot. ;_;

Not Callie though.
Just a little

I hope trainwiz runs over them all

I was not aware you were in such a state.
I apologize for this.

google gave me the answer I needed. so I'm going to bounce. see you.

I made it when I was rereading, and was on Act 5.2 and was at peak saltiness over how much worse it got right around the Doc Scratch exposition dump and how it never really recovered. So I took it out on some decent characters, and I apologize.

EBIN MEMES
YOU SURE SHOWED YOUR CHINESE CALLIGRAPHY BOARD SUPREMACY (I'm sorry for being saucy, I'm drunk)

What is this BQ meme? Bisquick?? Am I missing something?

All shipping tastes are bad though.

Sorry, it's been a long while since I regularly scaled AO3 for fics. I probably had shit taste back then, too.

Off the top of my head, I remember liking this years ago though, I hesitate to recommend it because chapters are short, it only has a few chapters of Dersecest, it's got other ships, and I don't know if I still like it or not.

archiveofourown.org/works/609647/chapters/1098433

Yeah that was literally the point I was trying to make.

No, please come back, user. I'm so lonely and tipsy. ;___;

that's not nice, trainwiz has mental trauma from killing people via train

>Meenahkat is shit. She literally sent him to die as a generic soldier in an army.
which I assumed the poster to mean "she sent the alive karkat, the one who couldn't be killed because he was sleeping, to the front of a battle where he'd just wake up upon pain"

Clearly established dreambubble rules yo.

Edgy.

was there anything stopping the living from forcing themselves asleep repeatedly to help fight LE?

these other anons aren't good enough company for you?

GOOD JOB MAN 10/10 YOU SURE SHOWED ME I'M A BUTTHURT SHIPPING FAG YOU KNOW TRUE TASTE LE EBIN MEMES

you've seen brown jane
and weird skin blotchy awful-not-bird-hair dave
and naked islander feral jade
Now behold:
Brown Joey!

Black Queen girlcock.

Should have sucked his dick first desu.

When I say a plural I mean that plural. The cherubs are two great tastes that taste especially great together.

That's fair.

Nobody can anger me like dickanon could. :(

I fucking hate this Joey!
I want Joey to go back to Africa where she belongs!

Not Callie though.

Don't be mean in the first place, then!
Silly!
Wanna chat?
Skype?
I'm drunk and work in 3 hours and haven't slept but I love pain and will chat with you for half an hour before I puke and pass out

I mean I was just correcting a misunderstanding and agreeing with you but we can shitpost about it if you want.

I don't hate it.

Got any more?

do you have some name besides faggot?
I don't have that script thingie.

You shitposters sure are a contentious people.

Sorry, I was jumping to conclusions because i've been dealing with paranoia for a year. I'll shitpost with you another time. Seeya!

Get out of my face, you disgusting google.

>End of Hiveswap
>Art style gets realistic
>Joey is a black transwoman
>Joey blows up Trizza and goes back to Africa to set up a domestic abuse shelter
>It's instantly burned down
>The end

I normally say Stay Noided but in your case I won't. Good luck with your shit, user!

What else is there to do when Cred Forums is your life?
My Friday night is refreshing this thread until I pass out drunk and go to work at 6:15am

Just stating an opinion, buddy.

>implying Harleys aren't qt islander brown, the kind that wants to make you settle down on that island

Thanks, senpai. It destroyed my life for a year. Good night.

I wasn't the one being mean.
>other names beside faggot.
No.
>script thingie
What?

Black Joey is a big noey!
White Joey is a go-ey!

She's obviously going to be hairy though.

What do you think Hussie has been doing since 4/13?

never mind.

Actually finding him, which should be virtually impossible until he has ruined all bubbles except one... which conveniently exists at the exact same time as the condesce fight, so good luck with that

Still possible though via living doomed time travel clones and such, though, if complicated/callous

being weak

>vacation to Maui with bf
>on a black sand beach (On the road to Hana) (Scary AF in the rain)
>find a human r17molar on the beach and keep it
>old asian man pulls up in a truck with his wife
>spreg out, smile and nod, no clue what he's saying mostly
>he tells us to move to Hawa'ii and become Haolie (foreigner) instead of white Haolie.
>Y-you too
>he drives away
I want to move there and become brown.

Joey is a smooth girl you liar! She shaven legs and skin are smooth and beautiful
And brown

shouldn't the living from earlier in time be able to do it though? I'm not sure how the collide fights are even sync with the session fights, the dreambubbles are supposed to be time independent even if the cracks made them navigable

not getting his dick up due to either anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medication

Without his compelling dick What Pumpkin is nothing or less than nothing

He's probably working on a comic or novel he won't finish to procrastinate the Hiveswap disaster

He'll be dead in a couple years

Explain?

Jade is hairy though.

Dave and Jade's puppies facing extreme prejudice due to being both biracial AND furries!
Dave and Jade regretting that they moved to the south!
Dave and Jade being the victim of multiple hate crimes!

>Find out "Knights in Two Dreams" was meant to be a davekat song but never released
Scrapped in the end just like the faggot pairing was

there's a script that lets you see the names of attention whores.

Please don't quote me on this, but I think the cracks enforce causality, creating a "local" rubicon of a sort that you can't cross into the past

This is never stated I think but it would make things make a little sense, and probably be within LE's domain of time powers

>davejade gets three songs and davekat gets a shitty unfinished ZERO songs

Good

This sounds nothing like a davekat song should sound like anyway

>probably be within LE's domain of time powers
but those cracks weren't even intentional of him, they just happen because of him smashing the bubbles to pieces

where's the song?

Well yeah. A davekat song should be the sound of someone violently shitting while Hussie reads out wikipedia pages on the patriarchy. Occasionally there's the sound of a cash register.

youtube.com/watch?v=4AILbcNRy-k

much as i hate davekat im skeptical of the whole idea that it prints money

Oh no, that's the sound of Hussie's bank account dying as he takes out money to try and save the fanbase that he drove away.

I just came inside Jade. Davejade shitters BTFO

Tripfags?

Jokes on you
You were dave all along

user...that wasn't jade

That's actually really nice, god damn it davekat taints everything.

>Write an entire depressing paragraph about this.
>Phone shits out.
>It's gone.
Fuck this gay Earth.

Who the fuck is stupid enough to buy a davekat shirt?

look at that, they have a name.

That just makes it more likely.

>uu: AS A LORD OF TIME. I THINK I'M GOING TO MASTER TIME. NOT WITH MY BRAIN. WHICH WOULD BE TOO HARD. BUT WITH MY INSTINCTS.
>uu: LIKE IN A WAY THAT WORKS WITH MY NATURAL IMPULSES. SUCH AS MY AMBITION. MY WILL TO COMMIT MAYHEM. MY DESIRE TO PUNISH THOSE I DESPISE.

Then why did she keep talking about how much she wanted to be bred?

Reword it so you can do it better

Damn, Dave is really gay. Dubs.

>turn light switch on
>see this
Just end me lads

>Jade just not warping the local KKK chapter into Jupiter when she finds a burning cross on her lawn and a bruise on little Bro Severus Albus's cheek.

>Jade
>Warping her closest friends and associates into space
Are you retarded?

Hoo hoo hoo!

>implying the KKK would be friends with a brown dog girl

>That time Kanaya complimented Jane and Jade on their new pregnancies
>Jane runs away crying
>What Did I Say
>she's not pregnant!!

Hiveswap embodies the worst traits of the fandom at the time
>bland original content
>bland original characters
>aspie fascination with grimshit alternia
>imma maeking a gaem u guys

Also, 2011 Hussie would've done it in four weeks paying one or two assisting artists and a code monkey (who may have the easiest job of his life depending on the engine)
50 000 dollars max

>Does She Want To Be
>Because I Am Offering

Can we all agree that Karkat fans are the most dum8 and annoying?

>bland characters

It did it again. Starting to really anger me.

Can we all agree that Vriska fans only like her because they want her girlcock inside of them?

I want Karkat to shove his shame globes into Vriska's mouth during the strategy meeting, shutting her up

It's clear, your phone wants Jade and Dave to live a happy, racism free life

>>aspie fascination with grimshit alternia
Literally nothing wrong with this.

>racism free life
>With Jade

You uh... you sure about that?

Vriska was the personification of Hussie's life-ruining femdom addiction

he though he got over it when he killed her, but boy was he wrong

He is in some sort of brass harness now

SHORTEST VERSION POSSIBLE:
One kid goes school shooter and kills himself after bullying.
The other gets bed-ridden and emotionally stunted.
Jade gets lynched.
Dave kills himself and his son.
The end!

Take that, phone!

>Implying they wouldn't find her intense hatred of blacks endearing

She'd probably be treated like a black sexslave.

Vriska is a tulpa Hussie created and lost control of

Do you think Jade makes sure Dave doesn't tell anybody that she used to be black before she went dog tier.

Like her excessive racism is so no one suspects a thing

>and his son
it's dave. he'll just abandon him bro-style, never knowing if he will starve in the empty apartment

>Hussie getting off to the fact that Vriska is ruining his story.
>Hussie is intentionally ruining it through her.
>Colors his hand grey and starts talking to himself with it.
>"you like that, dont you bitch?" "I dont..."
>All of this just to feel like he's not in control and that someone is humiliating him.

>we used to have a fourth son but our third son ate him

>Used to be black before going dog tier
Are you saying she's an actual furry now? With white fur covering every inch of her body?

The plot point was actually that Dave was becoming Bro and was starting to supress all his feelings towards his son (because they were largely negative.) This caused him to burst when he realized he was becoming Bro and act out emotionally.

no
she's really pale now
LITERALLY #ffffff

But Jade is god tier

>"i hate.... tupac!!!!"

You can't hide those brown babies.

It was Just because she did start attacking people and being abusive to Dave and her retard child.

what if only one of her babies was brown

that would possibly the most embarrassing thing

everybody would think dave got cucked

what would she do?

She would eat it and shit it out onto a dinner plate.

>only one out of an entire litter of pups that are still blonde

How would people think that? maybe they just think it's more of a weird mutant.

>Just realized something's off
>There are no Katnep posts
>But a random abundance of Daverezi
Is... is that the same poster?

Jewgish propaganda

They might have good tastes after all.

I'm so disappointed Terezi's circumcised

how do you circumcise a tentabulge

So is Terezi, moreso than anyone.

>grimbark Jade is creepy ex with onesided sexual tension towards Dave
>mindfucked Jane declares intent to rape Jake and bear his rapechildren
Hussie after GO:
>they weren't just mindcontrolled you guys :^) :^) :^)

Reminder uncut vs cut is like feeling with the back of your hand vs the front of your hand

With a bladed instrument

TT: she has a dick...?
TT:...
TT: i need to talk to karkat

>jade getting flowers from redneck neighbors telling her they're "sorry boutcher weird mew-tant nigger baby"
>jade's struggle to love all her puppies equally

CAN WE ALL AGREE THAT VRISKAFANS ARE THE WORST?

dirk no...

Jade named a consort yiffyiff, she can love anything

I wish I were dead

Fuck you, mom

Fuck you, dad

if it make you feel better it's easier to clean

that's bitter but not as bitter as possible. Make him become Bro, find himself unable to stop it, and feel nothing when his child starts to bleed from the gums

Jade and Dave and their one, only child.

I haven't washed my dick since 2007 user

Soap allergy

I MEANT IT TO BE TG. GOD DAM, I DO THIS EVERY TIME. I READ THE COMIC, I SWEAR.

He feels nothing but everything at the same time.

Dirk leaving Jake when he finds out troll women have giant dicks!

>circumcision isn't usual where I live
>mom wanted me circumsized because minor foreskin trouble
>circumsized dad was against it
>foreskin normalized once I started jerking off regularely
thanks, dad
thanks, masturbation

>that one fic where Karkat gets inspected by Feferi, Meenah and Condy
>they start stroking his dick to scientifically research his mutant genetic material
>it all goes to hell when feferi got hit by the load and tried tasting it

Dirk leaving Jake when he realizes Jade can Space up a penis! Dirk cucking Dave forever!

>Feferi dies of an abundance of human STD's.

It's one kid per parent, that's the rule

>she melts almost immediately due to a chemical reaction with her salty skin

does this exist?
does this truly exist?
Because I have a craving now

Dave's less a parent, more a breedslave

>Condesce and Meenah back away.
>"THAT WAS ONLY PRE-CUM."
>He starts to jack it.

>Karkat realizing his cum is a chemical superweapon
>he aims his dick at Vriska or any enemy and starts stroking

But jade wuvs dave, not just sexually

>Dave tries to taste it as an "ironic" "joke".
>"DAVE, NO."
>He explodes.

>cums on LE
>no effect
>the hulking monster leans in close
>"DO IT AGAIN"

>Feferi gets instantly addicted and possessive
>The Peixes Hatred flares up
>They battle for the right to rape Karkat
>Karkat sneaks off in the turmoil
>civil war

>"Dominate me, shouty midget..."

>Aranea's ring of Life saves her
>But she she falls down, instantly struck by human fever
>She can feel the cum crawling up her thick thighs
>She can feel the human DNA accidentally trapped in some of the viruses changing her body, fertillising her
>Life finds a way

>THIS WAS AN ALPHA MOVE, MY MAN
>NOW LET'S SWORD FIGHT

Each kid proposes one law.

Which laws get passed if each kid gets one vote?
Majority wins.

John and Dirk.

>She gives birth to the Felt.

Jade and Dave are the most reasonable

Dirk did nothing wrong.

Genocide Route God Tier Prince of Light Joey enters Universe C after climbing her way out of a doomed, rotting timeline.

Is the new Universe fucked?

Keep in mind she LITERALLY murdered:
Doc Scratch
Condy
Bec
Handmaid

>Keep in mind she LITERALLY murdered:
>Doc Scratch
>Condy
>Bec
>Handmaid
Prove it.

>PROVE a hypothetical thought experiment

I wanted you to draw all of it. Like, her with a big ":D" arms above her head surrounded by her defeated foes.

You can't go Genocide Route in a doomed timeline, I think

The whole Yabbadabbadoth mechanic is about making you indestructible in your alpha time line

Feferi = Hillary Clinton
Meenah = Donald Trump
Condy = Barack Obama

Switch Feferi and Meenah. Maybe Trizza should be Trump.

That's why she would escape.

>Feferi
>Old, senile idiot who never has any real idea what she's doing
>Condesce
>Lazy, never actually fulfills her promise
>Meenah
>Alpha, completely based.
I know who I'm voting for.

>Come home
>See this in the middle of your living room

>Finally You Came Anonymous I Was Starting To Get Preoccupied
>Lay Down With Me Here

What do?

>Wonder where I met her and how she knows my name
>Start to say something about it
>Stop
>Just do what she says and lay down because too beta to say no

>le tentabulge meme

When will she fulfill his request?

>>Condesce
>>Lazy, never actually fulfills her promise
>>Meenah
>>Alpha, completely based
This isn't even accurate.

I was applying your comparisons.

When Karkat becomes a good character.
>Never.

Ironically, seeing how Meenah really is a cryptofascist under her thin veneer of punk anarchy

when he stops being a pouting pushover, which is never, or when she is put in her place, which is never

Karkat was never my favorite trollbut seeing him flanderized to a useless piece of failed romance was painful

They weren't mine- I even asked them to be switched.

What are some good classpect blogs?

Those are a thing?

Yeah, there are a few of them on tumblr.