/q/uestionable content: New Font Edition

The thick massive thighs are back, and they brought a shitty new font with them!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8bmn6bjlw70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clinton better get it in before the big faggot takes his prize.

Honestly though, Clinton seems to have more balls than Elliot. It'd be funny if it was a running gag for Marten and his associates to steal Elliot's crushes away from him. It'd be his supervillain origin.

Why would Elliot not want Brun to know he's a bouncer? Who the fuck is Elliot and what is his relationship to black Faye?

I came back from the dead to ask if that's seriously a comic sans knock off in the year of our Savior Jesus Christ 2016

Elliot is the big guy from the bakery or whatever kind of establishment this is that had a schoolboy crush on the indian girl Marten plowed for a while then shipped back to India. Now he has a crush on this chubby gypsy or whatever and it's going to happen again except this time it's gonna be Clinton giving her the robo dick before having her deported to Turkey.

Clinton needs to fucking be blunt as all hell with her.

He needs to just show up in front of Brun completely naked.

Maybe even nakeder than that.

Jeph is just trying to make "who fucks Brun" the new "did he fuck the tranny yet"

It's working.

No its not user. Stop lying.

You and Me Version 2: The Heterosexual edition.

you mean... without the hand?

I prefer the Jurassic edition.

Jpeg had gold in Claire, but he squandered it.

I dunno about Brun.

I don't get it. He went from being sad and jacking off to discovering the reason he's depressed is that he wasn't willing to admit he's a cock-gobbling fagtron, and finally accepting his dancing fruity self and getting himself some Irish ladyboy ass.

>Elliot is the big guy
UUUU

Why does everyone talk autistic?

Big time.

So what exactly is the appeal of Brun?

Why is every single guy falling for her?

Is being an introvert without any personality besides autism the new sexy?

I havent read in 3 months, since Clinton saw his mom having sex with a college kid.

What did I miss?

Brown and thicc, but not as thicc as her obese friend

What the heck is this comic about? Cute girls? Cute robots? Cute robot girls?

The eyebrows, it's all about the eyebrows.

Brown, thicc, eyebrows, straight forward personality, likes Kiki.

Brun, did I ever tell you Elliot is a gentle giant and is scared of many things including you, but despite that is somehow working as a bouncer, and that I wasn't supposed to tell you this? He was a good friend.

I'm gonna dox you and then tell all my nigger friends that you got 4 flatscreens and an unlocked screen door

A comic about nothing.

>dashed their ship against his rocky coast
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8bmn6bjlw70

welp, so much for this ship

She's availible and all the guys that want her in the comic are almost omega males.

why boner

>woman honestly and bluntly declares her need for dick
That is a perfectly natural thing to get a boner for