CN is going to Dark Age again...

What happened?

>Adventshit Time cancelled
>Regular Shit cancelled
>Clearance cancelled
>Gumballs cancelled
Tumbling down, down, down

Clarence got cancelled?

Uncle Grandpa got cancelled too but that was a while ago.

They still have TTGO I guess...

You complained about all of those series going stale after the 3rd season except for Clarence which was only canceled cause buddy being a rapist. Only good show left is TTG

>TTGO
>Good
It's okay at best, you faggot.

WIll people just stop fucking bitching about it already?
If any of you bitched about the shows getting stale and also bitched about it being canceled, you deserve to rot in hell.

No one is bitching about these shows getting cancelled. Only the generalfags, but their opinions don't matter.

>YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW

Idk there's a difference between one show coming to an end and a huge chunk of shows being canceled on a station that was already low in numbers of programs

But that's a good thing. JLAction will save us all.

It's ok enough to outlast all the other shows so it's the best by default

shit with sprinkles is still shit just more colorful

I gave my kid some meth and a juice box and now he's addicted to meth but he's not addicted to juice boxes so meth is obviously better for him

inb4 they return to that winning formula of live action saturation

>outlast
Adventure Time's on, what, its 8th season now? And Regular Show's is also on its 8th, so let's just wait for it to get a few more seasons before we declare it outlasting the other shows.

HELP US LAKEWOOD PLAZA TURBO, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE
and Justice League Action

Browngardt's lucky to have had a second chance with the network after giving them the flaming poo bag known as Secret Mountain Fort Awesome.

>canceled cause buddy being a rapist

Wait, what?

And to think you cursed him

Turns out he was the thing keeping the network alive this whole time

and Tumblrpuff Girls

it is an action show, so it will be canceled after 2 seasons at best

Skyler Page (creator of Clarence) groped a storyboarder/animator while working on AT and tumblr/the Crewniverse ate him alive

the creator of Clarence was apparently mentally unstable, and committed at least one case of sexual harassment, along with a number of other meltdowns
He was generally hard to work with
(getting flashbacks to Johnny K.)

sauce?

>CN hires creator without keeping his mental health in check
>creator snaps one day and gives a chick from the AT staff a nice squeeze from behind
>chick tells RS dude and SJW gook about it, but it's super secret and could cause damage mkay
>RS dude and SJW gook make bitchy little tweets afterwords
>SJW gook flat out calls names and paints a picture of creator being some kinda serial groping boogeyman
>AT chick is too triggered to be bothered and Penward cheers her up with his E.T. finger toy
>CN sees Twitter drama and blacklists creator

But it's fine, I hear Skylar Page is doing good lately. There was also an interesting blog made by one of his friends that describes his condition and how he was strapped to the bed and singing They Might Be Giants songs.

No it will not.

E.T. Finger Toy?

I lost everything, everything. Everything that matters to me, matters in this world.

>2018 hits
>safe, non-offensive Tumblr shows with no edge
>mixed with schedule-clogging shows like TTG
2018 confirmed dark age

Steven bomb
... When?

Good. AT and RS have been shit for a while. Even if some episodes are ok-ish, in general, shows are shit. CL is shit. Don't know about Cumball

>There was also an interesting blog made by one of his friends that describes his condition

Where?

Not with it's current pacing it wont...

>Not with it's current pacing it wont...

*Not with its current pacing, it won't...

And? Literally every thread about any of those is people on co whining and bitching.

Shouldn't you be happy?

>when sexist try this hard to whitewash

I heard somewhere that Gumball being cancelled is just a meme. I sure hope so, it's the only show left on TV worth a damn.

>Bomb is announced
>Episodes are all filler shit with the fifth one being a Connie episode with yet another vague Diamond tidbit
SU is fucking background noise at this rate. It will eventually be worse than Rick & Morty or Osomatsu-san as far as trying to pander to their fanbase, eventually killing off a good portion of their fans.

Finally. All those shows have been shit unless youre 14.

So nothing of value was lost?

It's not a meme. It's actually happening.

But there is plenty of missinformation.
1. It's not cancelled, it's ending on S6 (which also means that we still have 2 more seasons left).
2. The only person actually leaving is Ben. The rest of the staff might continue the show.
3. All the writing for the show is actually finished and since Ben did say that he wants to end everything with a bang, I'm excited.

I just want CN to die

Don't worry. After the 2010's shows end CN will be dead.

No, Cred Forums will never be anything but offended because they're manchildren

I'm sad but you're probably right. The show keeps hyping shit up without any payoff

We need to go back to Cartoon Networks glory days

guess you should end it all then

go back to watching CN Real!

You have some SERIOUS issues

BRING THIS BACK GOD DAMMIT!

No. Canada is not coming back. Canada is gone.

If anything this is wiping the slate clean of pastel-colored "muh happiness and feels" shows aside from Steven Universe. Why is this a bad thing?

I dont watch cartoon network anymore, I'm an adult.

>"mu happiness and feels" is bad
>Thinks that Steven Universe which literally is just "my happiness and feels" is good

Way to condradict yourself.

I'm saying they all got cancelled instead of Steven Universe you mongoloid. I don't like that show either.

jeffrowegifs.tumblr.com/post/90700109592/skyler-page

Shit, that is fuckin' harsh.

Sounds like the same thing Paul Boyd had.

the show is paced to absolute shit now that their core audience of weepy teenagers, shippers, and rude lesbians has been established
they can just coast now, and they know it
no more fun adventure
just ripping off another childhood anime every week
no plot relevance of any kind, no plot moving forward
and then throwing in some shit into a background piece that the subreddit will blow out of proportion for a week until the next one
each season gets worse and you know it's not going to get any better
just more tame and lame episodes about muh mental health and accepting people even if they're different and you hate them for it
no more fighting space monsters
no more action and adventure
just sitting around and talking about feelings
and lauren zuke using the show as a way to sort out her fucking personal issues in a public forum without the "toxicity" of twitter
forever, on and on, until CN stops seeing merch money and shuts it down

Gumball isn't cancelled, just at a weird place.
Ben is leaving and made sure that season 6 would have a suitable "finale" but the show can still very much be renewed.

Seriously, did everyone forget about how everyone including Ben himself thought the show was canned and even made the original show Finale for season 2 just for everyone to learn CN renewed it for more seasons?

>Ending shows are bad
>Cred Forums would actually prefer all there shows to be milked to death ala Spongebob
If anything I have more respect for them since they know when to quit.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG

then get off of Cred Forums

depends, do you want more stuff like Teen Titans Go instead?
because that seems to be the direction the new management is going

>lauren zuke using the show as a way to sort out her fucking personal issues in a public forum without the "toxicity" of twitter

I think that's what I dislike the most about Steven Universe. Characters having emotional moments that don't feel connected to the characters at all, but rather like they're just changing the names from a story of some dumbass thing Sugar or Zuke did when they were young and can't get over it (even though they're successful first-world adults with jobs in a difficult industry).

I made some mistakes back in junior high, too. I also don't choose to remember them in perfect detail, nor do they keep me awake in bed at night, because I'm almost 30 and who the fuck cares? It was junior high. Everybody was a retard. Forget about it.

Why are you even watching Cartoon Network in the first place?

Because I enjoy watching cartoons.

YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL
MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Then go watch some that aren't meant to be viewed by children.

But then what would I endlessly complain about on the internet?

youtube.com/watch?v=XZxzJGgox_E

I'M COMING OUT

I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW

The definitive version of this song:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

Oh. Good.

>Justice League cartoon
>turbo lakewood plaza
>new ben 10
>mighty magi swords
They lost 4 shows and gained 4 shows
What is the issue?

Wow. You need therapy.

>Gumball is CalArts
>Gumball is canceled

Why is this show always a victim of shitty memes.

>tfw this song is a meme but your really really really like it

There's still We Bare Bears right?

I'm getting light headed.

Anyone got a link to an article or press release or something?

True, being that right can be hard to deal with sometimes.

But that show's shit.

when was this?

Goddamnit Clarence was the only super comfy
show on CN.

I too have a mental condition where I snap and start sexually assaulting women

AT
deadline.com/2016/09/cartoon-network-adventure-time-ending-in-2018-1201828125/

RS
avclub.com/article/regular-show-blast-itself-orbit-final-season-242500

Gumball
twitter.com/benbocquelet/status/773562028489314309

Can't find a source for clarence ending tho.

it is called "being straight"

You guys really like defending sexual criminals, don't ya?

because they know how society should work

Ever since I left the city

You mean Mexico?

>getting flashbacks to Johnny K.
There's a difference between being a prima donna and mentally unstable.

Kricfalusi was the former.

What? All of that went down on Twitter.

This.

Get ready for an influx of live-action now.

So,
>Steven Universe
>TTGO
>Villianous
>Magiswords
Aside from the limited original animated cartoons, will CN also air classical cartoon movies and all? And simply became a dead channel?

because 9 times out of 10 it completely blown out of proportion by a certain supremacist group.

without knowing the full details of what went down i prefer i default to the side of the accused not the accuser like a normal person.

>a certain supremacist group

She got groped and the guys was nuts, what is there to defend?

I'm in my twenties, most of the people I know like adventure time and I know a lot of fuckin people.
But hey, maybe it's different where you live.

>pandering to their fanbase
>show's content is made to appeal to the audience it has accumulated
>this is bad

>Pandering exclusively to one part of a fan base all of the time is good

you forgot We Bare Bears

>will CN also air classical cartoon movies and all
dream on

Honestly, SU was at it's best during the Season 1 ending. Now it's kinda gotten into some sort of loop like AT season 3 where it's either shit or meh.

CN should be blamed for their incompetence.

that makes no sense

RIP

But Steven Universe is still alive and kicking, providing CN with life support

It's this version that my brain instantly goes to when someone mentions the song. For the longest time I didn't even know it was a cover.

Are the new shows replacing the ones that are being cancelled/ending look good?

CN is going to enter another 2007-2009 dark age

I still miss my weird monster of the week. Granted, it was a feeling of mystery and wonder that wouldn't have lasted long.
FUCKING DAMNIT THE VOICE OF STEVEN IN THE FIRST EPISODES WAS SHIT

It says he has bipolar 1 with PSYCHOTIC episodes meaning he had little to no idea what he was doing or if it was wrong.

I sadly give it a year and a half, unless they keep doing what they've been doing with it, in which case it'll last maybe 2-3 years.

>Adventure time has been bad for years
>Regular show's last season is airing
>Gumball's last season is starting production
>Uncle Grandpa only has a few episodes left
>Clarence is ending
>We bare bears is good but not enough to be revolution tier
>Steven universe rarely airs
>Teen Titans go is bad but has 24/7 marathons
>Powerpuff girls 2016 fails at every regard ,no ratings,low reviews,kids don't care.

New shows
>Mighty magisword instead of it being a monster/weapon of the week a LOL RANDOM XD a show
>Ben 10 2016 is self explanatory
>The new justice league shows seems good but will get screwed over by go look like all of the other DC cartoons
>Lakewood plaza turbo seems good but won't get any airtime

Kill me

>dicksoutharambe.jpg

>>Powerpuff girls 2016 fails at every regard ,no ratings,low reviews,kids don't care.

The worst part is that, if this thing actually sells merch it going to be on air for a long time

Not sure where you guys are pulling the Clarence cancellation from, there hasn't been any official statement.

hope it gets cancelled it is beyond shit

>they keep doing what they've been doing with it
Which issssssss?????????????

I must see this for myself

They just don't want to see more Steven Universe aired every day, even though I bet that most of these same people wouldn't even watch Clarence either if given the choice

what does CN have now?

I'll start:

Kike Universe

>>Justice League cartoon

Wait, what?

>Steven Universe is the only super comfy show on CN
I fixed that for you

Why do they even do these big episode dumps anyways, do they not know how to keep a steady flow going or are they trying to take up as many consecutive timeslots as possible so you can't avoid it?

It's like a half baked version; not as good animation, 10 minute duration, no major archs from what we know. Think TT turned TTG but without the major negatives that one could see in TTG.

>just ripping off another childhood anime every week
This is what I don't like about the show, a lot of it just feels like they're making excuses about what's happening in order to shove more pop culture references into it. It wouldn't be too bad if they just toned it down to around Regular Show levels, but then many of these references are actually just the show copying them straight on. The VHS tape that shows young Greg is just scene for scene a copy of the one in Cowboy Bebop, for example.
And then you have those faggots from /sug/ trying to deny or downplay them as being mere coincidence or small visual gags when in reality these things are being tossed in your face the same way a black man slaps his cock in a woman's face before and after a blowjob.

You feel angry in your post but I agree with a lot of what you said, so I'll let it pass.

Stuff like SU and AT's premises aren't made for such long lasting formats. You have a setting that's steeped in another world that is both the same and different from our own filled with a cast of color-coded characters with fairly loose personalities and traits, but there's no real substance to fill these things with.
What you have instead is a canvas that you're filling out as you go over it with a brush, but soon you run out of space on it. How do you continue without any empty space on the canvas? You paint over what you've already put down before.
This is why Adventure Time's latter half is so different from what it originally was. It's why it turned towards being about Finn exploring relationships, why a continuity began to be established between episodes, why the overall pacing of these episodes slowed down, and why the setting and characters became more concrete, expanded upon, and woven together.
By doing all of this you've lost what was originally there. You can no longer see what the canvas originally looked like anymore, and it's hard to avoid having to do such a thing to it in the first place as time goes on.

>aside from Steven Universe

What's Faust doing on CN?

Justice League Go!

What is this and why haven't I heard anything about it

>AT

good its only been getting worse and worse. the Marcy episodes were the last decent ones even if it had a predictable af ending

>Reg show
Been garbage ever since they started focusing on Mordecuck and relationship garbage.

>clarence

actually sad to see it go but the charm is kinda starting to wear off now. Was a very solid show through and through and amazing nostalgia fuel.

>Gumball
pretty much every episode is formulaic right down to the slapstick . Zero character growth whatsoever which would've been fine HAD they focused the show around the actually WORLD of gumball not just gumball himself.
Other students at the school seem to have way more interesting stories / backgrounds to tell than the sociopathic little blue asshole.

Im just a bit mad TTGO isnt getting cancled . I know im not the target audience but I despise that show with a passion. Them constantly needing to shit on other shows/comics and fanbases and trying to generate negative attention on purpose as opposed to having faith in their own witty writing was pathetic. Oh and the powerpuff girls is also awful.

Real Talk Cred Forums You did'nt here it from me, but

Steven Universe is on its last season.
They haven't stated anything because their afraid of the publics reaction.

>Steven Universe is on its last season.
This is the worst bait I've seen all day, and it's made all the worst for something I wish would actually be true.
Have a pity (You) for your troubles.

As much as I like the show, you've got a point there, the lore of SU is mostly bluff.

I mean, it's fun to try and guess the clues, but at least make the rest of the show somewhat interesting, it's not normal to spend 5 episodes hyping up a small hint.

Holy fuck they cancelled gumball?

Just fuck my network up senpai

>literally got rid of possible cartoon programs to shill for trend following live action garbage
>"HURRR HE WAS BETTUR THAN A GURL THO"

Enough of this meme.

He groped someone. That's not the same as rape. I agree that CN should've fired him, since he was clearly not fit to work in that environment, but he shouldn't have been publicly shamed the way he was. Any and all public statements should've been about mental health, not about sexual assault. I feel truly sorry for Skyler.

It was deemed to be too expensive to produce so they're cutting it short and replacing it with Mighty Magiswords or Steven Universe or whatever. Not that it matters, apparently it wasn't even that popular to begin with

Not until they have live action.
Then CN will be totally lost.

CN was low on programs.

The Crewniverse never said shit about him.

>but he shouldn't have been publicly shamed the way he was

He wasn't, at least as far as the circle of animators and weirdos who follow animators specifically. Ask any normie about Clarence and they wouldn't even have known who Skylar Page in the first place.

He was a sexual offender who consistently groped women in a workplace that was trying to push the image of being a place where they wouldn't have to worry about that. Mental issues or not, there should have been something to keep him in check that unfortunately didnt happen and now he doesn't have a show. Such a horrible fate.

It was done and dealt with, user. Let it go.

They are small visual gags when they aren't full blown homages.

Why would it make you happy?

So with this many shows ending, what will take their place?
Lakewood Plaza Turbo?
Twelve Forever?
AJ's Infinite Summer?
Back to Backspace?
Maybe Paranormal Roomates or Danger Planet?

Mexico never saved anything and you know it.

>Lakewood Plaza Turbo?

Confirmed shorts and an app game at the moment. Who knows if it will go any further

>Twelve Forever?

Hahahaha, nah.

>AJ's Infinite Summer?

Nope.

>Back to Backspace?

Hopefully not.

>Maybe Paranormal Roomates or Danger Planet?

Does anyone even remember the former? I'd wish the latter could be a thing but only two actual shows came out of the Cartoonstitute which frankly is depressing (SMFA doesn't count.)

Back to Backspace could have some potential. It's made by a UG artist and an OtGW writer; already a pretty good combo.

>I'd wish the latter could be a thing but only two actual shows came out of the Cartoonstitute which frankly is depressing (SMFA doesn't count.)
This right here was when Craig's bad luck started; it went downhill after that.

No, this is. RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=c7_Te7iDojA&ab_channel=soyshinoda

It's a not as big a meme as mad world, sound of silence, or bring me to life

>safe, non-offensive Tumblr shows with no edge
What does that even mean?

Its anything he doesn't like, user.

Not really.

I don't need your pity (you)

Dude its the truth you'll see.
The crew had they're end of production party a month ago. A friend of mine was there.

Clarence went on for two seasons after that scandal.

The person he did it too understood and didn't cause shit either. It was a friend she had confided in that told Twitter. It was such a bullshit thing. He just needed some help.

Wow I just watched the Mighty Magiswords minisodes and they were awful. It's like all the worst aspects of lolsorandom humor rolled into one show.

I'd feel more for the bitch if she had actually went to the cops and filed a report like a responsible adult instead of starting an internet mob on twitter because woe is me some dude touched my tushie I'm psychologically scarred for life.
Pro tip, if a crime is commited against you, you have no room to complain about it until you have gone through the legal system in it's entirety. If you just bitch about it online, I'm going to assume you're only doing so because you know if you went to the cops you'd get busted for making the whole thing up and do time yourself for it.

>I'd feel more for the bitch if she had actually went to the cops and filed a report like a responsible adult instead of starting an internet mob on twitter because woe is me some dude touched my tushie I'm psychologically scarred for life.
It's hilarious how you have no clue what you're talking about.

Well it did give us Jorge Gutierrez.

>I'd feel more for the bitch if she had actually went to the cops and filed a report like a responsible adult

She did (or at least she reported it directly) and it was her internet friends that were the ones that started talking about it on the internet. They even had physical evidence of him doing it to her apparently, but that probably doesn't matter to you considering you're just using this as an excuse to virtue signal.

>virtue signal.
What?

My uncle was god once and he said you're wrong

Talk shit to make yourself look good on the internet.

>Talking out of your ass this much

CN actually gets a hefty refund on the show production costs now. The show isn't even ending, Ben is just leaving after that season.

>All this misinformation/fearmongering in this thread
This is a baaaad thread

> how he was strapped to the bed and singing They Might Be Giants songs.
This triggered me more than anything else
those guys are so shit

Holy shit right?

AT is ending production in 2018.
RS is finished, last season is airing now.
UG is finished, but CN has a lot of episodes left to air.
Gumball is NOT confirmed to be ending, the creator has only announced he's leaving.
Clarence hasn't been renewed/cancelled as of now.
WBB is in production, will probably keep going for a while.
PPG is in production, though the ratings suck so who knows if merch sales can save it.
TTG is their cash cow that's still pulling in high ratings, it'll probably stick around for a long time.
SU is in production, also pulls in good numbers. Who knows how long Rebecca wants it to go.

lel

So, it means we'll get an ending to AT.
It's good, right?
They're not going to 'end' it with filler shit.
Right?

I couldn't stand the kid myself, but the show was alright.
Seriously, is he like officially retarded, or just stupid with a speech impediment?

how long before all shows are filled with dark skinned dykes with no clear race or culture other than "not-white and hipster"?

I think even AT has enough sense to not end the show on some dumb side characters boring day.

Should be a conclusive ending.

Oh noes, what will we do without Seth Mcfarlane-tier wannabe offensive humor.

There's no news anywhere that Clarence is ending, it's bullshit.

Gumball also isn't ending. The creator is leaving but the show will continue.

AT and RS are ending because that's what the creators want.

So CN hasn't actually cancelled anything since Uncle Grandpa.

Nah, if you read about John K's daddy issues in Sick Little Monkeys, you can tell he's fucked up.

Yes. Yes that is bad. There's more to a successful product than just jacking off your fans.

>Stalememe

die you fucks DIE

Some of them seem to have potential in my opinion
Cred Forums hates them nonetheless

>Adventure Time cancelled
they actually did it the absolute madmen!

that is like the reason why PPG was brought back
the merchandise was selling even years after the show was cancelled

it was not confirmed as renewed for a VERY long time

it is the best show currently airing on CN

You stupid twat. He didn't give them SMFA, it was a stupid, substanceless side-thing within the Uncle Grandpa pilot, and the execs decided they wanted to make the dumb background thing into a full series, because that was the level of retardation CN was wallowing in at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_rM3rAJsTY

it is a show that was currently semi-confirmed to be picked-up by Cartoon Network Latin America, with the potential of airing on the main US network as well

dude, Gumball does have character growth
just compare Gumball's and Penny's relationship is season 1 to what it is now

pics or didn't happen

the animator guild hinted that Lakewood Plaza Turbo might have been picked-up for a full show
or at the very least more shorts

all of the confirmed or semi confirmed new shows have white male protagonists

all Adventure Time season finales starting with season 2 were done in a way that could also work as a series finale

we'll all become liberal cucks

Implying Seth McFarlane isn't a liberal cuck himself

isn't there a SpongeBob marathon you should catch?

Mcfarlane is SJW as fuck

Who cares if they canceled a bunch of old, declining shows?

Only like two of those shows are anything close to decent. The new Ben 10 looks like utter dogshit and Mighty Magiswords is just mediocre in its execution so far.

They added OK KO in front of the name now.

Thing is I wouldn't even call them canceled, they are just ending.
At had 9 seasons, RS 7 and gumball 6, that's more than enough

happy 24th birthday

>nothing but reboots of everything for next 15 years
>no originals
WHY LIFE?

This is pretty late but gumball is being ended by the creator retard.