My 2nd season is going to kick your 2nd season's ass

>My 2nd season is going to kick your 2nd season's ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxgWHzMvXOY
youtube.com/watch?v=SgVmq9PDyj8&sns=em
youtube.com/watch?v=r5Mv93WgtGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iTo3_3m7wz0
youtube.com/watch?v=FvIChM4vF7o
pastebin.com/sYuGt1fr
mega.nz/#F!4g8QHRRB!hyBhRAXAb7vadkjJaGRStw
youtube.com/watch?v=KfM5WSYilMg&sns=em
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone who watches either of these: youtube.com/watch?v=rxgWHzMvXOY

One mans trash is another mans treasure user.

This is true.

>a show starring young girls literally titled Lolirock
Nope, can't take it seriously.

she has freckles

how can it be trash

who fucking cares
just watch both

>animeshit
Stay there from now on

they are french though
they are western

France was a mistake.

no it wasnt

The both have freckles. Ladybug's freckles are under her mask and are small.

what's the one on the left?

Why France is so based?

thanks. sorry i don't usually read meme text so i didn't notice

seems shit though

No need to fight

Oh btw, a new clip has surfaced
youtube.com/watch?v=SgVmq9PDyj8&sns=em

Aurifags post yfw

>meme text

Your face was a mistake.

Are you... calling ladybug trash?

>rusty trombone
I know thats a dirty phrase but trombones are made of brass, partially because they don't rust.
So to use that phrase in the literal sense is just idiotic.

>seems shit though

Like you would know.

That music was unbearably annoying.
Otherwise, HYPED.

Lolirock doesn't even look like anime, it looks like a foreign variant of it. Which of course is exactly what it is.

Auriana is slutting it up for another boy isn't she

whatever you call it when who you're quoting is nowhere to be seen
ok i'll give it a try since it's actual 20 minute episodes. just not a fan of this pedophilia glorification (in this case just the use of the word 'loli'). anything above 10 isn't pedophilia yes but the same word it used for kids too that's why it's unacceptable. also i'm tired of seeing some boob and hip monsters whenever i use the loli tag on hentai sites. just fuck this edgy word and that book was awful

>just not a fan of this pedophilia glorification
Why does it feel like more people on the internet can't separate fiction from reality.

I was too sucked in to the new footage I tuned the music right out.

From the summaries in last thread, she in a contest for a shit ton of free shampoo.
Could also be the D

I am ready.
Also, why is Auriana so qt?

>not a fan of this pedophilia glorification
>whenever i use the loli tag on hentai sites

Just her imouto charm.

theyre going to make her cry this season, aren't they

I watch neither. Why should I care???

lolirock is generic but fun, but ladybug is toddler garbage. This isn't a competition, it's a massacre.

what a horrible song, even by tv ad standards

I hope she will be dressing up a little revealing like in the first season. It was qt.

toddler gold

The visuals are nice, some fun faves, always like ML screencaps. I think a lot of us know what it could've been and after all that time the final product is underwhelming.
Still plan to give it a watch.

Pretty sure it's from the station. Song doesn't sound like it's actually from LR.

>ladybug
>trash

No.

So was your conception, and yet your mother carried through.

Go figure.

get real, the plots are insulting even for preschoolers. And the whole CGI is shit, they have no idea how it works and can't build 3 second of action for shit.

More monster teasing

These were to scale in the season 1 teaser vid, so i wonder where that birb comes in since it's rather small compared the hulks the Rocks usually fight.

>literally eurotrash

France doesn't seem to understand even cartoons need good writing and 70s HB tier writing.

Hopefully, there will be more beach scene.

I remember that beach episode coming out in some meme language out of nowhere. I just hope they stick to French and English this time around and that Bulgaria, Italy & co don't stump us again.

Well right now Italy has the lead in season 2 airing. If they haven't already, it's queued up. To be fair, it's one of the show's best markets. They actually had a singing contest over the last month.
Tbh no idea exactly when it'll turn up in the markets we're familiar with. I think some murmurs of December/Jaunary for France, and we likely at the mercy of Netflix for english. Possible Spain might air them like they did for season 1, and we get our dual track english dub hookup.
Personally though, want French masterrace.

Ok I know Ladybug, but what is Lolirock?

like what is it actually about

also there isn't nearly enough catboy in here

Fuck you, that song is going to be stuck in my head for days now.

It's french Precure, with some idol stuff, to sum up easiest. If you watch the first 6 eps, you'll get a fair impression of the show will offer.
Mephisto will likely grow on you even though not as twinkish as Adrien.

I'm actually playing with that ep's subs now.

What happened to her legs?

They saw how well Talia resonated with tumblr, so they made Auriana paraplegic so she can compete.

As much as I trash on Miraculous, I still have my hopes up that they improved in season 2 so that it's at least feels like an above-average season of Power Rangers.

LOLIROCK MAGIC
FEEL IT HAPPEN
LOLIROCK MAGIC
FEEL IT HAPPEN

L O L I R O C K S

I like both and will be watching both 2nd seasons.
What now?

Oh, but thanks for reminding me to check out the Lolirock sub files to see if there were any new ones. One new for me but three WIPs, so looks very nice. Thanks again for your work.

Companion picture for anyone who wants it, too.

Any with the WIP file are just as good, just need natty translations.
Thanks user. I do it for my bros here, and for my self. LR is a fun show to sub.

Oops, wrong webm.

Just for you.

Auriana, you're looking a lot different than I remember.

>mistake yellow for yellow

Honest, desu

Tell I'm not the only one humming the sailor moon transformation music

Sorry, but I've watched enough episodes that the Lolirock transformation music is stuck in my head when I see those.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5Mv93WgtGQ

It's been distinct enough.

The transformations the best part overall, I think

Y'know I swear this happens in every LR thread.
Are you doing this on purpose?

No kidding, you'd think they'd learn.

more recently i saw some of the original 2d ladybug stuff
i'm baffled at the fact that they threw it out for the cg garbage

You are imagining things.

lol the 2d looked like some typical anniemay

3d cg girls look crazy attractive

fag

le shitty Italian Sailor Moon ripoff vs le Franco-Japanese Precure ripoff
I'll go hang myself.

>ripoff
Which part? It's called a genre.

>le

Do you have the full image of that Iris?

No complaints desu.

>complaining about French anime
You must be in the wrong neighborhood.

The idiots that was done for are even here as you can see, unfortunately. Would have been one of the more charming Toei shows. There's an OVA coming, so who knows, maybe the dream isn't dead after all. The PV’s director resigned in time from the shit that is Dragonball Super too so a better director is now held hostage there, fuck this shit

>trombones are made of brass, partially because they don't rust.
everything is possible if you have a bottle of liquid oxygen, some iron and aluminum powder and a very loose definition of "rust"

>short hair iris was just getting us ready for her to become trans

>3d cg girls look crazy attractive
yeah no. Even Reboot is more fappable than this garbage. You sound like a tumblrite that think flashy colors makes you beautiful

Doubt it. Pedos will just watch both shows.

"""""""pedos"""""

Brass instruments don't get "rust" but they do get red rot.

>reboot
You just gave me a great idea for a cro/ss/over.

What the fuck is that thing on the left?

The original 2d art concept was incredibly generic. I would have given a 2d ladybug a chance had they gone with it, since the concept isn't always indicative of a final look, but I'm surprised when people say they liked it that way.

Hope.

The characters were worse but the backgrounds in the original PV were so much better, Paris looked amazing in those, assuming the characters would have still evolved to be closer to their current forms I can understand wanting the original 2d style and my understand is that they do plan to use that style in some specials

So where are all the people in defense of Ladybug at?

Defense for what? They're both enjoyable shows.

what to defend against? No other than Lolirock fans have even heard of that show

Prob in their general, if there is one atm

There is no more a Ladybug general than there is a Lolirock general. The biggest recent news was ZagToons having a panel at San Diego Comic Con and revealing some information about Ladybug S2 and some other Zagtoons, and the few Twitter reveals.

That Lily is for ants and will simply not do. My apologies.

Winx club is a terrible show though

I suppose so in terms of general discussion yes. But catboy and other such threads pop up on the catalog way more often than ours. Then again they've had new content pretty much all year.

Yes it is.

W.I.T.C.H is decent though.

I do think that Ladybug gets more threads than Lolirock, mainly because Ladybug stands out a bit more (as a decent 3D superhero show) while Lolirock, to be honest, looks very cliche anime.

And, if we are being honest, Lolirock is a bit cliche while Ladybug - although it does have its cliches - at least has the "magical girl superhero" with a somewhat-competent magical boy superhero thing going for it.

As someone who jumps into threads for both - and has started threads for both - Ladybug certainly has the bigger audience. It's a bit more difficult to keep a Lolirock thread alive on the boards, simply due to being the same group of people. Then again, I'm not sure if it is that big of a difference, and the leaks for Ladybug have certainly been the reason for those threads showing up recently.

Did we get any news about Lolirock S2 yet, beyond the episode listing? I noticed but I'm not sure if that means it's coming out this Monday? I guess we can wait to see if that is a local thing somewhere or what.

And a little something to dance to.
youtube.com/watch?v=iTo3_3m7wz0

She should have joined the loli squad.

Also lolirock thread, Hal Jordan approves!

Right now all the animation is finished. We have the list of ep titles and a few summaries. We could hear more about the October 16th mentioned in that clip as we go forward. It's a Sunday so no idea if it's actually a premiere date. Not even sure what Disney it's for. I don't think it's airing in England.

If only her ep came out sooner...we could have gotten her into season 2, like we did for Jerome. She could still appear in backgrounds, but not the same as a full cameo.

Jerome?

Stanley in English. From the dinosaurs/museum ep, 9 I think.

He's got a walkie talkie
He's not afraid to use it

Ladybug is barely magical girl though. It plays out more like tokusatsu, but with less explosions.

I still would've preferred Joanna, but Jerome is cool as well. Probably a big more distinctive, for that matter. There's nothing stopping Joanna from showing up anyways, after all. She was in two episodes, from what I remember, and that singing group might be relevant in a future episode anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvIChM4vF7o

Ladybug does have a few magical girl influences, moreso than Super Sentai. Even outside the lack of explosions - and the more magical girl style transformation - there is the overemphasis on keeping secret identities, (mostly) avoiding public displays and talking with the general populace, and the whole idea of aiding people through magic powers rather than just kicking the badguys. Sure, a few of these walk lines with superhero comics as well, but there are some pretty clear magical girl influences there as well.

I made a webm of the transformation, but at 4.2MB it's too big to post. So just enjoy the Youtube link.

This is a Brenda
Wonder how those eps will play out.

I mean Ladybug isn't a generic magical girl but the show clearly draws a fair bit of influence from Magical Girl shows, although I think its fair to say that magical girls and sentai are really all in the same genre as they share a lot of patterns that Miraculous also shares

Would you, anons?

Her short hair was kinda qt. Nathaniel would've liked it regardless since he's like the perfect guy. I mean, why does he say some cheesy thing in every episode he appears?

He's going to have a personality in season 2 according to that one staff chat. He came close in ep 13, with the sunscreen shenanigans.
Otherwise, cardboard Nath is good for self inserting, honestly.

I want to be loyal to my Iris, but Talia is just too tempting. She has some new stuff on paheal btw

>loyal to Iris
You think Talia is like some kind of evil temptress, don't you?

Very.

Which one of the rocks are the dominant, submissive or switch in this one?

cant get better than this bee-yotch!

The lolirocks are 15 or something and that happens to be the age of consent in france, so it isn't pedo

But I'm guessing you're the type of retard to consider a 25 year old dating an 18 year old to be scandalous

Because as the internet continues to expand more and more normalfags migrate here and most of them are idiots

Talia is 16 btw.

Lyna is too, apparently
Prax and Meph are both 17

"You tell 'em, partner!"

Unexpected twist.

Evil, not so much. I still love her character, it's just Iris passed her on the waifu scale for me. Temptress? Holy fuck almighty yes. Especially in French. Perfect casting in French.

I'mjust glad my little sister has something to watch. With Lolirock, Glitterforce and Ladybug I think everything is going to be oh kay. BTW what type of adult filter do you guys use for your internet?

None.

>Glitter farce
It’s alright for your sister, but you really should watch it subbed.

VA
VA
VOOM

She has some new... Oh jeez...
Talia is the superior waifu 4 me, all the other girls are just too Anime standard or cuckoolanders. Talia is the only character that feels like a real person and that's somehow the reason why in every YouTube video, Tumblr and vk (normies I know) they prefer Talia over Iris.

She does have a nice hat on.

Oh really? And here, I was under the impression that Talia was still your #1. What changed?

>Glitter Force
What? That sounds familiar.
>Smile PreCure
Oh god, what? Seriously? That was a terrible season of Precure.

Actually the normies (ie intended audience, usually YT and normiebook) love Iris. Talia has her foothold on tumblr and pretty much with most of the staff in both countries, and Auri seems to be the favorite for sekkrit club sites like 4chins.

desu I was a big Tally backer years ago, with Iris in second place, but T is too good for the likes of me. I don't think the compatibility is there. Plus I ended up defending Iris the most during the early days. So I guess you just realize where ya heart's been all along.

>It's french Precure
So is Precure like...Sailor Moon, or something? Magical girls in colourful dresses fighting evil?

So is it like Totally Spies but with magic dresses instead of bodysuit

Which show is more straight

Just can't handle lesbians or gays

Actually no. It's actually different writing than TS was, and isn't the fetish fuel Cred Forums hoped it would be with Marathon's rep.
And yes Precure is pretty much the spiritual successor to Sailor Moon

LR is hetero as all fuck

Precure = Sailor Moon, basically. It's teenage girls who transform into colorful dresses to fight whatever plan the badguys have hatched up that week. It's not Totally Spies, as there's no organization they're working for that sends them out on missions or anything like that.

If anything, they're a bit of resistance fighters, plus training Iris.

>Which show is more straight
Uuuuuuh...
They're both fairly straight, I guess. Main characters both have guys they ogle from afar. Both fanbases like to draw gay/les art, although it's probably more common with Lolirock due to there being three main female characters.

>Magical girls in colourful dresses fighting evil?
Yes, but with actual fighting, not just dumb beamspam.

LR actually had at least one decent fight in a storyboard too, but it got axed because children only like beamspam.

Second of half of S1. She turned out to be more adorkable than I expected, and it just won my heart, with her cute blonde locks and freckles. I love both her english and french voices, and she's just ideal gf material with how she puts others in front of others constantly.
She's loyal as fuck too. Other than outside interference she only has her eyes on Nath, and seems like she'll help bishies for the sake of helping/being a good neighbor.

Well, I can see a girl like Talia being super high maintenance and having unrealistically high expectations form her boyfriend-lover-hookup. Iris seems more approachable in comparison

Uncanny Valley!

Cred Forums likes this?

Cred Forums is one person...
Also seems that Cred Forums loves traps

If it wasn't for France America would still be part of the glorious British Empire, be more thankful you uncouth burger-consuming barbarian.

Not too bad user
I can roll with your style.

Wanna give Auri and Iris a whirl? Talia and easy pleaser here. You sell us an Iris in you're style and you're made in the shade. We've had a few drawfriends try the rotation over last few threads.

P much. Talia prob batting for the other team, to be honest. Floating over the bi zone for the sake of audience. We all know she and Auri and item.

Which one has more gays?

Back to /sug/

I've managed past my recent 5 lines per night, WE ON A HOT STREAK WOOT

Also gonna check the mega, dunno what the last sub track i posted was, but atm I only have 4 eps left.

Jesus CHRIST, what a fucking clock block

You don't like traps?

Sure, I'll try Iris.

Not liking traps? Waddaya think I am? Gay?

Iris loves when artfriends notice her

'Ris a qt
Girl's next door da bes

The freckles win, once again.

Love that art, continued thanks to the artist.

meanwhile
YEEEEARRRT!!!

>Calling a show lolirock

how this this acceptable

Very true.

France baby, home of lewd spies, lady bug an sexy cat boy and rapefugees

>that pose

Aces, my man

>Iris gets the party hat of truth
>Marinette doesn't
Ladybug BTFO ON SUICIDE WATCH

Iris surely looks pretty qt with black hair too.

oh hey remember these fags?
Mock subs for their ep in the mega. Humble /r/ for any loli/co/cks ITT for a pastebin post since we actually went this long without surprisingly.

Ignore right hand plz.

Now draw a Ray's Auri.

>pastebin post
You mean this one?
pastebin.com/sYuGt1fr

It's fairly old and doesn't have your Mega, but it's the latest LoliRock pastebin that I'm familiar with.
And here is that Mega in question:
mega.nz/#F!4g8QHRRB!hyBhRAXAb7vadkjJaGRStw

Thanks again for the translation files.

Fuck man, I know absolutely nothing about Baseball. This was a request.

Careful, you might get Arsenal Auri requests m8
Great french moe, thanks again, and kudos for posting here on the 4chins.

Oh he didn't add it? Well I'll bully that user later on. Thought it was in there, thanks for the heads up and the post.

Rasy are the opposite of Auriana. She's fun and cheerful. They're a babsel team in the old people capital of the US.

Look em up
Why must you slander

Pls don't coerce the Rasy on anyone or derail into basbel. thats my gig sadly

>It's fairly old and doesn't have your Mega
Literally the second (third if you count the tumblr one) link, m8

I am not derailing. I just request cute Auri with Tampa Rays.

>Happy Hardcore Loli

You now remember there's an episode called Loli Lime Sublime

Well, maybe I'll look into it. I need to draw her (and in general) more.

Thanks normie

Holy shit, I was just lurking in this thread and I haven't even watched more than the first episode of this show, but after seeing this character I gotta catch up on it. This girl's just too cute.

wich Lolirock wud you fug

I pick Missy or Talia

none of them you filthy normie

Talia all the way, both ways, figuratively and literally

Accurate.

I-is he like a 2d adrien?

I want to fuck the bitch out of Missy and make her a nice obedient wife!

fapfic when

Now THATS moe.
She's in ep 10.

She deserves to be in season 2, the writers should appeal to their 18 - 30 demographic more, gotta learn from the Japanese

It'll shall always appear

True. But at least team members are popping in and hearing our suggestions and general thoughts instead of ignoring us outright.

I would suggest more Talia doing sexy poses while fully clothed in the songs but I'm sure they have a board full of ideas for that

New suit 4 Talia?

Well we do have five new songs, so they'll need new outfits as well.

4 everyone, playa

On subject of alts, hoping for some new casual 'fits too, along with something for the two new girls. LR has some nice outfits.
Looks like Auri has a new one, for her hair down in that clip.

Hey folks, does anyone know why the girls really need to transform into magical girl mode? I've seen en perform magic quite fine in their regular human forms...

I know there's the whole secret identity thingy but they tend to transport to the battle arena so that's covered most of the time.

There hasn't been any official canon statement that they get augment powers and endurance in their magical forms...

They mention that their magic dresses give them more of a boost in the first ep, when they try to teach Iris her phrase. They are still capable in civie form, yes, but they probably can't do their finisher without having all their power at disposal.
Their jewelry seems to be their generators, Id assume all their magic is stored there, which makes it the centerpiece for the transformations. Also when they are missing or broken, they seem to be weaker/less able.

I'll browse some of the blog posts to see if there's an official statement, but I figure it's on those terms.

How the fuck can you people find these squished faces on lolirock characters even remotely attractive?

Back to /sug/

Is it really /sug/ specifically or are they the main boogeyman for Cred Forums these days?

Maybe rwby too, they're both Cred Forumscancer and should stick to their generals.
Also can't wait for the new songs, I know song writing is hard but couldn't they release 10 songs per season?

All of them girls

If they had that kind of money, don't you think they would've gotten more than one singer?

Guess you can only use stars, magic, friends, and love so many times in writing Y7 pop tunes.
Theres actually a secret 11th track

They could make iris auri Talia smut for money, I'd pay for that

No hoeing out our girls, friendo

You know, the one on the left might have been my favorite if it wasn't for the lips. The one on the right looks hella cute because she lacks them.

Talia is Perfection itself

It's a big part of her charm. She has a very cute smile, and often the most playful expressions.
It makes the times she does have lips special, she looks great the few times she's glammed up.

She's almost perfect. She'd be perfect if they got rid of the lips. The blonde one would also look way better without them.

>It plays out more like tokusatsu
The original transforming magical girl was pretty much a pervert's toku homage though.

Sailor Moon's later seasons were more a trend that stuck than the core premise.

>he doesn't like lips

I think this art style just puts more focus on them than other shows, like TSpies or Marathon's older works.
Iris' are nice, to me. They emote quite well for her when she scrunches them for quizzical expressions.
Lyna (the Asian one ITT) has best lips though.

If Talia is perfection...what does that make Izira?

A goddess.

An empress

Lolirock isn't even rock. It's just a bunch of sped up pop-synth.

Face it, you're just a bunch of pedo's looking at young girls. :D

So is everybody on this board. Stop fooling yourself.

Enjoy your 3 day vacation from Cred Forums.

so im guessing this is more to yore liking?
also thank for the images

Half the people in this thread have made it clear that they've "faced it."

Preview from the upcoming Shanila adaptation.

I just wanted an excuse to draw.

But why is Carissa so fine?

Wait, you aren't here for the girls? Boys then?

>upcoming
I saw it on sale at my supermarket.

>that look on her face
Okay, I chuckled.

Hm. Chance is good it might get scanned/posted by one of the VKs if it's out. Be great to see the gals in their Celebrate costumes in artist's style.

She a cute alright. Need more art of her. A lot of staff really like her character/rank her up high. She's my biggest anticipation for next season.

Do they like her in a 'be my dominatrix' way or 'she is like an angry cat' way?

More angry dog I guess. She's genuine, if a bit short-sighted. Can learn lessons from her experiences more than the other Rocks.
That and maybe something to appreciate in going hand-to-hand even with access to magic.
youtube.com/watch?v=KfM5WSYilMg&sns=em

Talia is Perfection
Azira defines perfection and beauty

Dude...
>There's a whole thread glorifying an underage kid dressed as a princess and half of the anons there wanna **** him.
>There's a thread of whole people who openly turned gay because they started to like a boy in a cat suit...
>There's a whole thread shipping lesbian gems for God knows what reason...
>There's a thread shipping a 10 year old kid with his 10 sisters, or the sisters...
And somehow we are the weirdos because we support heterosexual relationships with fictional characters?

Draculaura really steals your heart, doesn't she?

She's just the one with the most reaction images I capped. She is cuter now though, basically all the ghouls are cuter.

Draculara and Frankie were once the Bonus Rocks.

MMR remembers my cross pollination days.

They're both stupid, but at least ladybug doesn't look like a whore

I see we are fishing for (You)s now.

Found one of yours.

looks like betty from archie comics 2bh

>(You)