So is this kid gonna show up ever again? He seems to be a rival to Lincoln or something

So is this kid gonna show up ever again? He seems to be a rival to Lincoln or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!JJRmjJoQ!__UrGizjEGHJD-ENx8YKUmmrewVf2XpAWPrN3YoTwGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope so, he's essentially best boy

Don't give a horse, guy.

Lincoln Smurf.

Does he convince other manlets to do crazy shenanigans?

No, you idiot. He didn't even have a name.
Also, stop making a hundred threads.

I don't remember this episode. Which was it.

Art of the sisters cucking lincoln with best version when?

fics or art of him NTRing Linc when?

It's from Cereal Offender. It actually hasn't aired yet in the States, but it did in Canada a few days ago. Someone uploaded it, but I don't have the link right now.

Ah, the Quiets. The distant descendants of Elric and Mordred, they're in a never ending feud with the Louds who descend from Conan and Roland. The feud dates back countless millennium, to when the Louds were nothing but Atlantaen raiders sacking the decadent palaces of ailing Melnibone with the two inflicting innumerable atrocities on one another. The most recent? The Louds forcing an entire Village of Quiets into a farm and lighting it ablaze in WWII Eastern Europe.

Uh oh, a nerd is mad that he has to see threads he doesn't like.

Imma be all over this. Thank you my man.

>if a character doesn't have a name they won't show up again
HAHAHAHA

pissed-off that plot-line never went anywhere

sounds like a cool show

I prefer Chandler

Yeah... Unfortunately Lincoln is too much of a incestuous cuck too busing getting screwed by his sisters to do anything about it. All the while mirror Lincoln, whose a total bro and has a healthy relationship with his siblings, bides his time. He will avenge grandpa Jake who was given a free shower in a German summer camp!

Mirror match?

Hot threeway with the other two when

Is this a new episode?

I preferred chandler in Friends.

IS THIS A NEW EPISODE! AND I'M NOT BRANDON!

You can't fool me Brandon; shut the fuck up.

Well, Can anyone tell me if this is a new? Or a commercial for an upcoming new episode?

NO! YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Since no one linked the rip yet, I may as well: mega.nz/#!JJRmjJoQ!__UrGizjEGHJD-ENx8YKUmmrewVf2XpAWPrN3YoTwGc

Finally, a male he can be shipped with. Clyde was not an option because he's black but hopefully it's not too late.

We already had Chandler for that. Well, now we have two

Cool.

I forgot why I stopped coming on this site and now I remember. PEDOS EVERYWHERE. GOOD BYE

Uh oh, a dumbass thinks he's clever cause he called someone a nerd on Cred Forums.
There's a difference between seeing threads of shit I don't like and seeing tons of inane threads of shit I do like. Granted, that doesn't currently seem the case, and, admittedly, I initially overreacted, but you fucking know that there's a person who keeps overmaking Loud House threads or threads with Loud House in the OP for the tiniest of things, probably just to make people tired of it, and that there seems to be an increase in newfags that follow this show due to the attention towards the /trash/ threads, if not newfags than just idiots.
It's not just that he doesn't have a name, but that there's already a character, see , that they literally said "introducing" for and actually goes to Lincoln's school.
It's much more likely that he'd be any "rival character" than a kid credited as "bratty kid", but the show does bring back reoccurring background characters, so ya never know.