Reboot a character, Cred Forums

Reboot a character, Cred Forums

Hank Hall and Dawn Granger, loving boyfriend and girlfriend. After a mysterious force gives them powers, they become Hawk and Dove. However, in a Firestorm-esque twist, when they transform into their superpowered forms, they also switch bodies. Hank becomes Dove in Dawn's superpowered body and Dawn becomes Hawk.

>it's a Dawn dies in Hawk's body and Hank has to cope with her death and now living as a 24/7 superpowered woman arc

That pitch is my fetish

Make hawk black and we are talking

>getting used to the new attention, smaller body
>and, you know, superpowers

My Dawn will always be a pure, untouched maiden

In before someone brings up Holly.

In afterwards.

Man I remember you OP.
Fuck off.

Please Keep your /TG/ fantasies away from my favorite superhero duo.
>from, the only H&D fan on Cred Forums.

Horrible, please go away.

With no known family, they were sold to a man who ran a small show on a circus planet. The entire planet is literally one giant circus. Life was good, they weren't the biggest show there, but everyone loved their performances. Things get seedy when the ringleader is shaken down for protection money, and though he is a business man, he grew to be the father of them in spirit. After being gunned down, they meet with a green lantern operative investigating the criminals, and are given the option to start a new life on Earth if they wish.

They go to Earth, and the series revolves around them trying to be heroes in the most ridiculous ways possible. It'll be close to a Ms. Marvel feel of small time heroes trying to run with the big leagues. They are actually very upbeat despite what happens to them.

They love to pal around and try to impress Nightwing once they learn his origin.

That is literally the worst idea I've read for rebooting a character and shows you know nothing about what makes the characters interesting. Horrible. Never write comics, please.

>untouched maiden
She and Hank had sex.

NOPE

I read that as Hank Hill at first.

Thank you

It's true tho, they even had a kid.

Bring back incest-tier Hawk & Dove.

I'd read this, it sounds really interesting

this is my magical realm, I tell you hwat.

>I'd read this, it sounds like my fetish.

>The BlackHawks
The Blackhawks are now a modern day PMC led by the descendent of the WWII hero Janos Prohaska, the original Blackhawk. They serve as both regular heroes in military missions and as security for VIPs in big DC cities (for exemple, they protect a rich clients from criminals of Gotham)

>The Question
The Question is now Superman's Best Pal Jimmy Olsen. Jimmy fights mostly corrupt "New Money" tycoons from Metropolis and real "conspiracy",i.e. conspiracies that are popular in the IRL internet that are bullshit but in the real world but are real in the DCU (Monarch Project, Mandela Effect, Super Rich Pedo Rings, etc.)

>Space Cabbie
Space Cabbie is a cab driver in a future city and a pillar of the community. It's basically a "look how crazy the future is!" book focused on a strong cast of side characters that live in the block space cabbie lives. Space Cabbie gets involved in a war between rebels from a Space Colony and the Planet Authorities.

>Atomic Knight
Atomic Knight is a post-apocalypse truck driver that drives goods between the small pockets of civilization that still remain (including a couple Domes that are unaffected by the Nukes). It's basically a Fallout book about the post-post-apocalypse and the reconstruction of the nuclear world.

>Katana
Katana can now be possessed by the sould trapped in the Soultaker and she changes her fighting style depending on who is possessing her, as well as changing the appearance of the sword. There are a couple of souls that aren't as cooperative as others, so she needs to do certain things to summon them (like drink alot of booze)

I'll forever miss Ed Benes and his cheesecake

The new Hawk and Dove
>Hawk is Hank Hill, a Christian-Zionist Neocon.

>Dove is Don Hall. a Atheist Liberal married to a Muslim woman

God Bless him.

He still alive you know.

But his Cheesecake is dead

>Super Rich Pedo Rings, etc.
>bullshit

Sure thing, Epstein.

So basically Katana is like Anubis from Jojo and that demon from the bible that's many souls fighting over one body? Certain souls have aspects.

Someone picks up her sword they can get possessed.

Not bad ideas.

How's about this.
>Hawk is Hank Hall, a war hawk Democrat
>Dove is Don Hall, a conservative Christian pacifist

Anyone other than her picks it up, and they're guaranteed to be possessed.

This is my fetish. Despite that I think it's a shit idea. Also, either Hank and Don or Holly and Dawn. Mixing the genders only shits up the dinamyc and makes it ripe for shit writers going 'look at the down to earth girl bwing always right while the violent man is always wrong'. Fuck that.

This is neat. Specially if you let the one with animal powers use alien animals instead of just Earth animals.

Katana and Black Hawks sound amazing. The Question could be great if you change Jimmy for anybody else and Metropolis for anywhere else. Nobody gives a shit abut that little ginger turd, and between Supes and Lex there's no way a secret society could work there. Space Cabbie sounds super meh, and Atomic Knight can be great but it doesn't work in DC, it would need it's own contained universe. Also make him carry the armor/small mecha on his truck so he can deal with the dangers of post-apoc civilization.

They should rename Don to Dean.

Trust me user, you're full of shit. Hank and Dawn is literally the only H&D duo with a great dynamic, everyone else sucked. Ironically enough the mixed gender team up is the only time Dove wasn't harping on Hawk for using violence.

This would be cool.

>Super Rich Pedo Rings not real.

Okay Shlomo.

Robbie Reyes got drunk and crashed his car killing Gabe who was in the passenger seat. He offers his soul in exchange for bringing his younger brother back and becomes the ghost rider. Gabe wakes up from a coma and Robbie cones to care for him note than ever. (The dead uncle thing always bothered me)

let's FLIP IT UP and do a Don and Holly pairing

Dove is always respectful and pure.

I don't want to be a buzzkill but Gail Simone's take on Dove is a piss-poor characterization of Dawn. She isn't fucking Mary Marvel where she's a Naive inmocent girl who is oblivious to the world around her.

I also hate Gail and see her as a hack, I just enjoy Benes art.

>I love ass
Can't argue with that.