>songs about SJW issues
>fat acceptance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNeFGKjzLtM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico_whiptail
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is just getting sad.

But user, none of that ever happened in the show.

Low-quality bait.
2/10, got me to reply.

>Trans Characters
Who?
>Songs about SJW issues
Like being in love and protecting your friends?
>implying SJW's have anything worth singing and crying about
>Fat Acceptance
Not fat acceptance, more like
>Nobody really talks about this character being fat.

here, because your parents didn't give you enough attention today.

>because no male gems
That's a good question. Why aren't there?

Because OP doesn't watch the show.

Why would a sexless race have more than one set of pronouns?

Having male gems would just be suggesting that gender is an identity you choose. Is that what you want?

>muh male gems
Go watch capeshit then. Its a magical girl show.
>muh trans
Not even.
>Muh sjw
Not even
>fat acceptance
Not even brought up.

Rubies are male tho.

You realize there are species in real life with only females right?

This is the gayest most tumblr tier cartoon there is.

in Russia.

>no male gems

NIGGER YOU JUST POSTED HIM THAT'S THE IMAGE

If you want to shitpost and bait you need to put a little effort into it. I mean there's nothing even on the hook what the FUCK.

>unironically using SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=oNeFGKjzLtM

Im a communist. I just think idpol is cancer to leftism.

Which character is supposed to be trains?

Amethyst.

Literally how?

since you seem desperate here is your

>(You)

Purple Puma.

Really?
How do they reproduce?

Secret tech.

Does that mean Steven is also a tiger, too?

That was a wrestling gimmick. Steven was a tiger only in kayfabe.

That's dumb. You're dumb.

they reproduce like viruses, injecting genetic material into rock

uhh, no there aren't. there are hermaphrodites, but they're technically both.

Yeah, man. Faggots like you always have to reply to these threads. Always.

>Fat Acceptance
Actually I'd go so far as that the show tries to encourage no fatness.
There was that episode where Steven wanted to get more fit and stronger. And then he tried to workout with Garnet (which they stopped because the already fit Garnet smashed the boombox)

Forget you! I'll reply to bait as many times as I want to!

(You)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Mexico_whiptail

this temper tantrum Cred Forums is throwing over this show is getting boring.

I pre-oredered a comic called Henchgirl and it seemed kinda tumblry but I met the author/artist at Baltimore Comic-Con and she seemed so sweet I just had to.

>I'm falling off the seat of my brain

I quite like that phrase.

>injecting genetic material into rock
I was going to let you get away with the female-only species, because there are lizards like that (read: New Mexico's state lizard)
But you get a penalty for that bullshit reproduction theory.

AKA
RED CARD

I guess you actually want to support them rather than be a smartass, then.

Plenty of people that know about sjw and use the term have never been to Cred Forums, the term has existed for many years, so stop with the bullshit as if only alt right people can't stand sjws, anybody that knows about them and isn't one of them also can't stand them.
Steven is a male gem but hardly, he doesn't even act like a boy anymore, he's a mouthpiece for women's feelings, you could easily replace him with a girl and his personality would actually fit better.
Trans character, which one?
Songs about sjw issues? Give examples.
Fat acceptance, no the issue itself is never brought up but it's clear with Amethyst being perfectly fine and never criticized with overeating and Rose being held in this beautiful light despite being kind of chunky, that it was intentional in putting a positive roles for rotund characters, as in representation.
I'd have to say you've never actually seen the show, given how little it seems you know.

10/10 blog post

>trans characters
Bait thread?
Bait thread

could you please hit subscribe? this is my only means of income

In Russia, males are rubies.

>But you get a penalty for that bullshit reproduction theory.
>theory

Whiptail lizards reproduce by parthogenesis... triggered by LESBIAN SEX

look up Bacteriophage

>implying that's a bad thing

I like the show too but holy shit you're preachy.

SJW is also now a catch-all insult on Cred Forums, btw. And I hate it.

>Male Gems
Ehhhhhh he's a halfbreed so, not really? As for the mouthpiece I don't know. He seems just innocent kid still instead of Feminism's Megaphone.

>Trans Character
Everyone here is going "Literally who?" but I can kinda see what OP means. Stevonnie. No, never outright stated to be a trans, but everyone's assumed it due to a Male and Female human combining and creating a SEEMINGLY masculine female. And from fusion we know a lot or all the traits of the fuse-ees combine so it would be safe to assume the character with boobs also has a dick.

>Songs about SJW
Kiiinda. When Steven dressed as a woman and replaced Sadie the lyrics took a different meaning. I was essentially hearing "LOOKIT ME I'M A TRANS" all over that song and "I GOT TUMBLR TO SUPPORT ME!" Idk. I got that vibe myself. Garnett's song too, "Stronger than you", taking in the context, seems to be a jab at anti-homosexual folks by saying that her lesbian romance is particularly stronger than them.
But again, that's the vibe I got when the neutral lyrics were paired with the CONTEXT of the songs.

>Fat Acceptance
Look at my postSo, I think OP has seen the show.
But fuck me what do I know?

First; it sounded like he was talking about said female-only species reproducing by injecting genes into stone.

Second; Looked it up. Desnsest material they inject into is Sea Water.

Soil itself is not a rock, its a sediment which contains carbon-based biological material mixed in.

Off your highhorse. Copy paste the exact passage if it exists because I don't see it.

>alt right

where the fuck did I imply alt right and that doesn't detract from the fact SJW is a Cred Forums buzzword for something I don't like that I think is progressive

also he's not a male gem he's a male gem human hybrid.

>Amethyst being perfectly fine and never criticized with overeating

there bodies are hard light in fact iirc they specifically have to create digestive systems to eat in the first place.

fukin steven tho

its a cartoon you autist, it doesn't have to be 100% accurate it's just straight up shown there injected into rock by giant bacteriophage, and left to gestate before emerging

This entire thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I

The first sentence was only meant for the post I linked the rest was for the OP but forgot to link it to my post.
I disagree that the show discourages fatness in any way, the episode where they work out was about getting stronger not losing weight, although they are very closely associated but the show has never brought up the issue of weight but has had many positive representations of overweight people.
Does the show push for fat acceptance? I would say yes but the show does not preach nor judge while doing it.

>All these blatant women on Cred Forums freaking out over the term SJW

Sorry that your show is just propaganda and brainwashing. Maybe in a few years your gender will become mature enough to understand this sort of thing.

>We know someone that didn't read the conversation
Fucker, take three seconds to look at the two posts before mine. We're talking about an all-female species of lizard the guy brought up and how THEY inject their genetic material into rock, not the Kindergartens in the school.

Fucking hell.

Eh, yeah. Flimsy argument of mine anyways.

If anything they all the "fatness" they do have isn't that bad. Amythyst comes up as more Shortstack, Sadie too. Not to an unhealthy level.

Steven's mom looks more 'big' in bone and body than just body.

Now if they brought up a bowling-ball shaped character and go with it? Then we'll see

you are grasping at straws here

Show, not school.

Fuck me.

the only person throwing a tantrum here is OP
everyone else is just calmly explaining why OP is such a massive faggot

Cred Forums- Video Games

what you described with Stevonnie is a hermaphrodite, not a transsexual

This thread needs more best gem.

Don't you agree?