So he can just call up his gramps anytime like on a cellphone...

So he can just call up his gramps anytime like on a cellphone? I thought he only came out to give advice during hard time deep crisis shit. Not problems like how to get the elephants to stop shitting in the watering hole. Does Simba know about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RPmkq4jKGY
youtube.com/watch?v=wOHjktwvqdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the most stupid part of that cartoon. I like it otherwise. It's not overtly preschool. But anything having to do with his roar and Mufasa's fucking ghost is stupid and brings the whole show down.

who cares! buy the toys!

Gotta get that James Earl Jones cameo somehow I guess.

I like how they slip in some animal facts here and there.

If this show want to get really cool. They'd get Irons back in the booth and have Scar try and convince Kion to be evil. Or do things to benefit himself rather than the pride lands in order to tempt him to do evil.

>Scar is in the sky with Mufasa and they have to share the sky portal
Top kek.

They are trying to remind you to call your Grandparents once in a while

subconscious guilt tripping

Sneaky bastards...

I need to go call my sky grandpa now.

Might as well post this shitty camera-tv recording of the episode Disney Junior skipped in the US again. It's all about Mufasa's ghost and magical roars.

youtube.com/watch?v=-RPmkq4jKGY

Why didn't they air it in the US?

It's about crocodiles and it was supposed to air the week that kid got eaten by an alligator at one of their parks. Remember, they also removed the alligator actors from stage shows and stuff. They were just playing it safe.

Or being overreacting faggots about it.

it's not even jones tho. it's Gary Anthony Williams

no Scar communicates through smoke

DUDE

I've never seen this show but this doesn't make sense to me. The ghost Mufasa Simba was talking to in the original movie was his imagination. (Rafiki didn't see it) So how is this kid who wasn't even born until long after Mufasa had died and therefore has no personal attachment to him able to communicate with his spirit? Do they explain this at all or did they just did not give a fuck?

I don't think they gave a fuck. That "he lives in you" talk was just a bunch of shit apparently.

That guy from Friday?

Yes, Gary Anthony Williams. That guy from Friday.

So is lion king II non canon now?

It's placed between lion king 1 and 2. It fucks with the canon though if you're interested in canon.

It's actually placed during Lion King 2. During the time-skip. Kovu, Nuka and Vitani will be showing up.

Well shit
Why didn't they just make the protagonists Kovu and Kiaras kids
Would have been just as interesting

Well that makes more sense.....I'm wondering if/how they'll kill off all the characters that didn't exist in lion king II then

you do realize this show is literally made for babies right

What is a man but an older baby?

Are you saying I can't talk about cartoons on a comic and cartoon board?

He has Mufasa's melted helmet somewhere in his den or whatever

>melted helmet
His penis head?

Yes.

>melted helmet
What?

HEY GUESS WHAT

youtube.com/watch?v=wOHjktwvqdE

JOKES ON YOU
My grandparents don't understand a word I say!

Foreign or dead?

It's a Hamlet adaptation yo

He's making a joke about Star Wars VII

How can you have gone 20 years not understanding that scene?

My dad's parents died when he was a teen and my mom's died 2 decades ago.

Dude it's blatant nostalgia cashgrab,what did you think?
Jewsney is at full force now, steamrolling thru the market and there's nothing you can do about it.

Soccer moms would have flipped their shit if it aired.

Well, this took a sad turn.

The problem is soccer moms don't get much of a dicking at home. So they make every little thing their business.