SU thread? SU thread

SU thread? SU thread.
What are you looking forward to most when the show comes back?
Why is Stevonnie so perfect?
Why is Pearl so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umwZ8qVorwo
youtube.com/watch?v=CNDicRsarz4
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
sug.rocks/dl.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No idea what I want. It's awesome to realize that the threat for this season hasn't even been introduced yet. Who knows what they will throw at us

Bored of it. Show is a meandering mess of "feels" pandering.

Onion Gang was trash. I was expecting a fun Onion episode, I got a boring Onion's dumb friends episodes. They should have switched the order for this and LOOBC.

Stevonnie is ugly as fuck

Looking forward to seeing new characters. With Peridot redeemed, Jasper's arc over for the near future and the rubies spaced, they have to finally introduce a new, more serious threat from homeworld. I really want to see another Amethyst or rose quartz along with new gem types.

truth

We need more Tiger Millionaire

Season 4 finale will reveal she is a second Rose Quartz. Just a friendly reminder.

You're an idiot. Fuck off with your retarded theories and go a make a "DEEPEST LORE" thread
Delete this

>ad hominem

>Fuck off with your Steven universe discussion so we can go back to not waifuposting!

Literally kill yourself

>It's awesome to realize that the threat for this season hasn't even been introduced yet

Everything indicates we're on the "everything is great" phase. Soon we'll enter the "All is lost" moment. when the season resumes, the gems will have to face some serious shit.

probably the diamonds will come to earth,and/or the gems will lose someone, which is common in this phase. usually, a mentor figure dies here.

>discussion
I'm happy to have discussion
But throwing wild theories out with no proof other than she is big and pink is retarded

>Big
>Pink
>Doesn't talk (hiding the voice actor?)
>Tells pearl she "knows how that feels" when pearl explains having a projected body
>Doesnt question pearl at all when she is told that the crystal gems saved the world
In fact, all she does after being told that is give pearl her phone number.

It's definately not a stretch.

Bad post

>Stevonnie so perfect?
Shit character.
I want to fucking learn more about homeworld and the fucking diamonds, but that plot has been dragging on so fucking much, that I'm losing interest in the show. The only thing that keeps my eye on the show is peridot.

Nobody is uglier than regular Steven.

Stevonnie sucks. Im never interested when shes on screen. I can barely stand Connie at all

Pearl is great. Shes a bit insane by necessity, since she has the most trouble defying her genetic programming especially wth who she imprinted on being fuckig dead!

>dat jew star on the belly button gem

But she has ears

She can also shapeshift and change her form when she poofs

>Big
Bane?
>Pink
Hair dye
>Doesn't talk (hiding the voice actor?)
Her character isnt important only what she represents to pearl. What the fuck would her voice show us exactly? If youre thinking its the same voice as Rose or something how the FUCK would PEARL not recognize Rose's voice?
>Tells pearl she "knows how that feels" when pearl explains having a projected body
No Pearl said a body made of light. And MG said that back as a fucking joke.
>Doesnt question pearl at all when she is told that the crystal gems saved the world
And? Maybe she knows about the crystal gems? Its not like they are a closely guarded secret. Or maybe she thinks shes a quirky weirdo.
You literally have no leg to stand on. Get out of here you hot head or its gonna be extremely painful.

But she can't change her skin color.

She really doesn't need to. They are close enough. We have seen Ruby's and other gems have similar but different colors even though they are the same gem

If any of these arguments were made separately, I would be on the same side as you, but I just can't convince myself that all of these are just coincidence

>posting problematic and intentionally exclusive/hurtful shit like femme Stevonnie

Get out.

So does Steven being a fatass and Connie being a hungry skeleton mean that they balance out and that's why Stevonnie isn't a chubster?

That's it, I officially can't tell anymore if this kind post is fucking trolling or not. I have absolutely no radar for it now. I'm out. I'm done. Fuck the Internet, I quit. I'm going to go do something with my life.

Trannies could be pretty like Stevonnie if they actually put effort into it rather than blaming everyone else for their problems.

kk see you tomorrow hun

Rose is evil

Stevonnie just looks like Steven with a woman's hair and body. Still has a fat little boy's face. No feminine features in the face at all.

Water is wet.

lookin forward to the 4 episodes of character development for holopearl and towns people I JUST FIND THEM SO INTERESTING

I hope they make room for the barn's character development.

i don't understand all the hate SU get
it's a pretty good show compared to AT or TTGO, why all the hate from the mods?

why is the animation always so shit? Can't they get a guy who knows how to animate action scenes to direct the koreans?

Pearl is the best thing about the show besides Homeworld and the potential for amedot

What's "peak Uriel" (or uranium or oil?) and the "terminal decline"? (or thermal?)

>Stevonnie perfect.
Being 50% worst character is a pretty big disqualifier as far as perfection goes. Peri is the only perfect character, accept no substitutes.

Several crew members have said before that they don't want the fights in SU to look too stylized or "anime," and that they should keep in line with the standard visual style of the show. So the Koreans essentially get directed to make the action sequences so boring and sterile.

Yes, this"don't make it too dynamic or anime" attitude is coming from the crew of people who rip off iconic anime almost every other episode because maybe only one of them actual has original ideas when it comes to animation.

[citation needed]

You are a very boring person.
If you were to remove yourself from this world there wouldn't be anybody that could care less....

If I had to choose between hanging out with a fun, progressive person like Stevonnie or a whiny brat like you, I'd take them any day and every day just so I could escape your hateful bigotry.
You're just trying to troll people in this otherwise polite and mature Steven Universe thread because you don't have anything better to do with your wasted life.

>Still no movie about e gem war or with Steven and Connie traveling back in time to the war

Why? I don't understand why cartoons now a days don't get movies made for them as often has they did 10 years ago. Danny Phantom had like, 3 movies. Iirc billy and Mandy had two.

>they have to finally introduce a new, more serious threat from homeworld
I wonder which team sport they'll use in the climax this time

Hey Tumblr

Did you know that the VAs for Connie and her whole family are white? All three of them, they're voiced by white people. Caucasians. Majority. People of Non-Color. Mighty Whitey. The Man. The Paletriarchy.

Look them up, I'm not shitting you. Spread this like wildfire.

You're the best namefag in ages.

But the white people and gems are voiced by asians. Jasper pearl, amy, peri, ruby, all Asian.

Jasper is voiced by a back woman, so it's all cool in the end.

>Falling for bait this hard

If you want to actually discuss the show, the subreddit is fine. And I don't mean that in a (you)-baiting way, I mean it's a good way to find cool fanart and discuss the episodes.

Oh Jasper's black.

Who else is SUPER STOKED for the REALLY IMPORTANT ANTI-BULLYING EPISODE coming up?

Ah, I was wondering why they would pronounce their Ls as Rs.

If we're getting a new episode, it's all fine by me.
Though I doubt that.

Nobody cares about what you have to say here.
The animation is fine as it is.
Steven Universe isn't just another cheap hyperviolent throwaway trashheap like outsiders keep trying to pin it as.
It is a children's cartoon show about a young boy exploring his identity as a male AND as a gem while both trying to grow under the tutelage of his elder sisters and battling against an oppressive world that wants to prevent him from making his own choices.
Just because the series isn't animated as some degenerative backwards-thinking anime like dragon ball that uses cheap tricks to look better than it actually is doesn't make it "sh*t" as you put it.

oh boy I can't wait for more fucking around and no plot
mmm it's so good
mmmmm I love steven universe it's the best show on television right now
mmmmmmm cartoon network please take more dumps directly into my mouth
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Honestly I was never a fan of how whimsy the show can get at times, and lately they've been going full hippie. I wish we can get more stuff like the Earthlings/Smoky Quartz arc and less Emmy-bait guest animated trippy therapy sessions.

...wasn't Beach City Drift already anti-bullying enough?

I want the next season to be about crippling addiction to all forms of pleasure

Can't be any worse than the REALLY IMPORTANT ANTI-RAPE EPISODE we had with Kevin where the characters turn into mouthpieces

More originality and less copy pasta homages to anime. Sucrose and the Crewverse are hacks.

>...wasn't Beach City Drift already anti-bullying enough?
When you're a sensitive person in today's society, everything is offensive, so the show runners need more virtual signalling episodes that tackle hard subjects like bullying, gender identity, pining after a dead woman, and fart rape

youtube.com/watch?v=umwZ8qVorwo

When will we see a gem get shattered on screen?

Hey guys, what happened to the itunes-mega from that user who kept logs and had a bit of an intro?
Is it up somewhere else now or is it down? Last log I've got was from 08/13/16.

Pink Diamond flashback.

I'm tired of Zuke randomly making characters act out of character just so she can talk about her severe depression, feelings of personal worthlessness, and """PTSD.""" Tired of Sugar doing the same shit, just on a lower level.

We get it, you're a young person and you hate yourself and nothing in your life is ever nice because you're so sad all the time. Now get back to working on that incredibly successful cartoon and being paid more than you deserve for nothing more than writing about your feelings, shitposting on tumblr, and sketching keyframes before letting Korean animators do the rest of the work for you.

t. triggered

With Bismuth and Rose the diamond-murderer they opened an entire subplot about shattering gems. Either they take the Avatar route and go out of their way to have Steven triumph over death with le power of love, or they fucking kill a character in front of his eyes so that he can be properly broken before the final climax.

get your manspreading, mansplaining butt out of here, you shitlord

kek

check inside your anus.

>get back to working on that incredibly successful cartoon and being paid more than you deserve for nothing more than writing about your feelings, shitposting on tumblr, and sketching keyframes before letting Korean animators do the rest of the work for you
does anybody at CN actually animate anymore, or do they all just do storyboards for the koreans and call themselves character designers?

>some loser being triggered must mean I'm le tumblr feminazi

Have fun in your "safe space," user

>What are you looking forward to most when the show comes back?
More. Steven+Gem. Fusions!

I concur with you're giving the Crewniverse way too much credit if you think Sheena isn't a second Rose Quartz. Hell, they may give an improbable explanation too.

>we will never see Rose shapeshift into a lasergun and jump into Pearls hand.

BE A BUDDY
NOT A BULLY

>We will never see the Diamond Justice Division.
Shame really.

remember when you thought this show was good?

>not liking stevonnie

Nope.

>le randumb tungle humor

Try again, fag

i miss how much promise it had

Last One Out of Beach City was trash. I was expecting a fun Pearl/Amethyst hanging out at a concert episode, I got a boring "Pearl is still not over Rose" and "shoutout to some shitty genre that died for good reason" episode. I'm glad we got a fun episode like Onion Gang right after it.

I have bad news everyone, I'm Steven

Hey, check this out!

URRNNNGH

How problematic does tumblr find art like this? That's clearly Stevonnie being drawn as a cisgendered woman instead of a down-the-middle androgynous person. As an artist, I would really like to know f this sort of thing is upsetting so I can effectively trigger these people.

It wasn't even bullying, I honestly don't know what they were fucking thinking with that episode if they were trying to convey that. Kevin is a self-absorbed party animal, but he doesn't really bully anybody in his appearances. The worst he's actually done to the other characters is hit on Stevonnie because as a human outsider he had no reason to believe that Stevonnie is actually two little kids fused together and not some barefooted big-chinned chick that's around his age. It made perfect sense for him to laugh off that idea because to him it only sounded like the kids were pulling a prank on him, he wasn't in the know of any of the gem shit that happens especially given that the gems actively try to keep their shit a secret to most people. Although Steven can rightfully hate him because in a way Kevin was hitting on Connie.
He never threw down some rank nasty shit on anybody, he never laid his hands on another person in a harmful way, he was just some random douche.

Faggot

I can't tell if the show is genuinely good or not. I enjoy watching it, but only because of cute gems doing cute things. Like, if the gems were all male instead, I would not give a fuck

>Bane?
Return to >Hair dye
That's it, why pink specifically? Out of the twelve colours that come in a Crayola Colour pencil box, why that colour? Is it her favourite? Did she mistake it for another colour and thought it was red?
>Doesn't talk (hiding the voice actor?) That's clearly a sign and you're blind if you renounce that probability.
>Her character isnt important
Given that her name is Mystery Girl and start with an 'S'; I'll say she could be an important character. As for Pearl not recognizing Sheena's voice as Rose, she doesn't have to sound verbatim like Rose, considering her design were meant to look cool, she probably sound cooler then Rose. Slightly husky and all.
>No Pearl said a body made of light. And MG said that back as a fucking joke.
Y'know that how? Weren't it Pearl who relayed the interaction she had with Sheena to Amy and Steven, that could've been her interpretation.
>And? Maybe she knows about the crystal gems? Its not like they are a closely guarded secret. Or maybe she thinks shes a quirky weirdo.
Maybe the latter, or maybe she did believe Pearl to not discredit her and is giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Hm, doesn't seem to be there, the quality of your post was pretty easy to find up there, though.

>...wasn't Beach City Drift already anti-bullying enough?
It was actually supposed to be an anti-rape episode. It just wasn't very good because most of the shit that happens in the episode was with Stevonnie's consent and Kevin never came onto them beyond pickups and having a good time partying.

Fucking degenerate tranny lover

>Not animated
haha

I'm sure you can find lots of other things hidden up there. Like dildos, buttplugs, and analbeads. See if your pet hamster's there while you're at it.

This is just ripping off Akira though. Oh god I think this is why I picked up the show in the first place, it's just chock full of shit that other anime series did, even the whole "dance to fuse" shit is just lifted from DBZ.

but user a person talking to you in a way you don't like is literally RAPE and it's WRONG

Birdo is a beautiful woman you fucking take that back you son of a bitch

I remember in some thread weeks back people were telling me that it wasn't a Yoshi reference

Stevonnie is perfect because she's a powerful, confident, and beautiful girl and you want to date her.

Pearl is shit because she insecure, overcompensates for her weaknesses and controlling, the perfect feminist.

>I'm tired of Zuke randomly making characters act out of character just so she can talk about her severe depression, feelings of personal worthlessness, and """PTSD."""
Kinda funny is that what Sugar did to Marceline in AT. And now look where he is, have her own animated telenova soapbox show.

Zuke is next.

I would totally fuck Birdo's mouth.

Have you considered it wasn't an anti-rape episode and it wasn't trying to do the things you wanted it to do.

Does Steven remind anyone else of Chris-chan?

Luigi jumps like that too you dork.

But Chris-chan loves Pearl.

I can use a different image if you want.

>remember when you thought this show was good?

You didn't have to sacrifice yourself like this for me, user. I'll miss you.

Just a reminder that this show is Sugar's fanfic and she is unable to come up with anything original and has to resort to ripping off anime

>References are bad.

But the show didn't even get good until Steven and the Stevens.
Season 2 was the high point of the series.

But...it's spoilered...

The image is irrelevant, user.

user, I'm sorry to tell you. But spoilers don't help...they don't help.

I want one of the main gems (probably Pearl) to shatter a gem in Steven's defense.

Basically a situation where if she didn't do it, Steven would almost certainly be dead. I think his response to something like that would be interesting.

Well then I might as well go out with a bang...r-right user?

Don't do this to yourself, user.

The mods might have gone easy on you before.
Now you're actually fucked.

go for the high score

fag

You were too good for this world.
>kiss

Die.

>his left leg is missing

It makes it look like he has a dick for a leg.

Actually I'll join you.

think its because of the pipe curve or somethin

Ha! Name one cartoon better than Steven Universe! Go on!

No he doesn't, when he jumps he continously kicks the air with his legs throughout his airtime, but this doesn't allow him to slow his descent, extend the peak of his current jump, or rise higher than his maximum jumping height. It doesn't form a valley when looking at a graph and servers more as a purely visual effect to differentiate between his and Mario's jumping power.
When Yoshi flutter jumps, it comes separate after reaching the peak of his jump. There's a slight dip in his aerial height between the apex of his jump and the beginning of a flutter jump, marking both a valley in the graph as well as the highest point in which you can continue the flutter jumps continuously.
You can clearly see in OP's webm that it is in fact Yoshi's flutter jump rather than Luigi's jump because Stevonnie jumps normally first before transitioning into a flutter jump.
>autism
No this just means I actually play the games instead of spewing shit out of my ass like you are. Luigi and Yoshi don't make the same jumps and you're a wrong fucking faggot for even making such a statement.

Rest In Paradise, brave user.

Exactly. Although if that is not obvious then it fails.

I suggest we do the 21 orgasm salute for this brave soul.

Tug one out for a homie who ain't with us no more.

One that's currently airing? I can't think of any.

Older cartoons? Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Billy and Mandy, Avatar the Last Airbender, Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, Gravity Falls, Old Simpsons, Old Spongebob, Æon Flux, pretty much all of the DCAU.
And that's not even touching shit like old Loony Toons shorts or Disney shorts, or animated movies for that matter.

Which of these have positive LGBT messages, though?

>positive
>LGBT
choose one

>What are you looking forward to most when the show comes back?

BEST GEM

You're show is on hiatus, all generals belong in /trash/.

Yeah, I can't wait for more Peridot episodes either user.

steven has lost weigh

Ed Edd and Eddy was shit tbqh

weight*

has peedee every appeared again?

This whole show, the creators and the fans all belong in the garbage

Peedee is a recurring character, yes.

He's also shorter, has a smaller nose, and larger pupils. He's still a fat little turd of a child, the model's just different.

any voiced lines?

Does Peedee enjoy being DP'd?

Remember when people found Sucrose's old Ed, Edd n Eddy porn and tumblrinas starting saying "She's problematic! Rebecca Sugar is literally a pedophile!!!!!"

name 1 (one) county besides america where the show is popular

Fandoms come and go, the show shouldn't be on Cred Forums right now.

Same with other shows that are currently on hiatus; IE Star, Gumball, etc.

Japan actually
Most of the people from Trigger (kill la kill, little witch academy) love the show. It also has a pretty decent sized Japanese fanbase from my understanding.
Whoa so I guess that means Cred Forums will finally stop talking about Korra. You sure showed me.
And despite what you might think sage does not actually go in all fields retard. It goes in the opitions field.

>Tons of references
>Magical Lesbians
Yeah, makes sense.

What a faggot

Progressive elements

I want to see a pearl brothel. And a non fancy pearl.

They changed almost all of the characters' original proportions for some reason. I guess it's easier to animate when their body shapes are much simpler and less varied, but it's also led to a lot of inconsistencies, like in that second image you can clearly see that Steven's right leg is way longer than it actually is in order for that pose to actually work.

I sat in a bus in Germany next to a girl with blue hair, who was listening to 'stronger than you' on her headphones.

Too bad the Japanese voice actors are mostly phoning it in, and the songs all sound like ass when translated in Japanese.

Was she rubbing shit on her chest? I heard Germans do that a lot.

Name one western cartoon with a good Japanese dub.
You can't.

Okay? That's doesn't change the facts I stated.

Did you fuck?

Doing more scary gem stuff any suggestions or ideas?

I would totally cum on that face and mix my cum with the blood on her mouth.

Spooky BD and BP.

No. I wish I did. She looked like Lapis.

because they all fucking sucked

Buck Dewey is voiced by a black guy

That specific boarder (Paul Villeco) still draws steven as a bit chufty

I've seen designs for corrupted garnet amethyst and pearl, but has anyone ever done a corrupted Lapis or Peridot?

sure, multiple times when Steven's stopped at the fry stand, and during Ronaldo episodes

Lapis is busy corrupting Peridot at the barn right now.

Ed edd n eddy

Why is every Steven fusion just shitty tumblr style mix of the two while every other fusion is a unique character of its own that only draws on some elements of the two gems fused?

Why does that matter?
No wait, let me answer that for you!
It doesn't matter at all, just like you.

Jesus that comment was bitter.

The only thing bitter here are the lousy haters trying to drain my energy by spitting venom at my favorite animated show.
There is no reason for doing so in the first place and the only people who just have to do it are the blithering bandwagoning bandits that only hate Steven Universe because it's the most popular franchise on Cartoon Network ever since it began airing years ago.

You wanna try posting again without the buzz words and actually explain your problems with the design?

garnet and pearls fusion is pretty unique honestly

Which buzzwords? tumblr?

Ok.
>Why is every Steven fusion just a generic mix of the two while every other fusion is a unique character of its own that only draws on some elements of the two gems fused?

This show is sooo fucking boring.

Most fusions draw some physical traits from the original gems. Usually you can see that in the face.
Stevonnie is a human gem hybrid though, so it's most likely because she's unique.

Smoky Quartz is just as terrible though.

because stevens only fused twice and one of those times was with a human. smoky quartz is bad design but still more to come hopefully.

peak oil is the point where crude oil production peaks and starts to decline, causing petrol shortages worldwide

>Stevonnie
>Girl
>A rock
>Girl

You are sooo f*****g boring.

>Season 2 was the high point of the series.
It was the most boring season of them all. It's animation quality was still fine, but god damn was it uneventful.

How so?

Everyone is ugly as fuck.

Not really.

It was a good episode though.

Actually, SU wasn't in the list for the upcoming episodes. Sugar is doing some how to draw shorts but that's it.

You sound mad as fuck.

You say it likes it a bad thing.

In comparison to Gravity Falls and Adventure Time, it lived up to its promise.

>Sugar's fanfic
That has meaning anymore.

I hate that pig nose style some of the characters have. They look like they have the same nose as those fugly people from Twilight Zone

Adventure Time in Japan is pretty decent.

Pearl is a great character you faggot.

>Look up this artist on tumblr
>Find the comments for this drawing
>Expect people to be mass-bitching about "trans representation"
>People are mass-bitching over "whitewashing"

Well, I was close.

There's only two characters with that nose.
And it's not that bad.

>He didn't fully anticipate tumblr to be screaming about fanart making a Steven Universe character's skin color look too light in the first place
It's skin color first, then gender, then LGBTQRS shit

The really stupid part?
Stevonnie is canonically the same color as Steven but because she's half Connie, everyone assume Stevonnie is brown colored.

That's why I said some. And they look pretty bad in my opinion.

She actually

And yeah, "black tumblr" is just as awful, if not worse than Cred Forums

looking forward to the current season not sucking as much cat dick. God I don't know how we got to such a low point off the momentum of last season.

Isn't there like only seven episodes? And mind you, Mindful Education was a pretty happening episode.

>all the people replying to this post not understanding what youre asking

Eh. Stevonnie is a bit darker than Steven's skin tone. But the pic is interpreting Stevonnie with Ross's features, so it's stupid for people to be complaining about "whitewashing" anyway.

*Rose's

Whoops

Check Mindful Education when Stevonnie is fighting the holograms. Her skin tone is clearly the same as Steven's.

a few years

I think it's more that those Trigger guys specifically like it than Japan as a whole

>Her

Check Pixiv. There's a lot art for the show from the Land of the Rising Sun.
Koreans seem to like it too.

>actually giving a shit about pronouns
It don't matter.
None off this matters.

I wanna see that big floppy dingus waving in the wind when s/he fights.

samefag

Hmm. You're right.

It is hard to interpret color sometimes on a show that lacks shading.

Futafags are cancer.

I want to see it because it would be funny. Futa doesn't turn me on in the slightest.

>I want to see dick on a chick because it's funny
Sure...

Dicks on anything has always been funny. Why do you think people draw dicks so much?

Because something something Freud.

kek

Given that this is still a show aimed at a younger audience, there's probably no dick.

GOOD MORNING!

This.
I'd fuck fifty pearls before I hug a stevvonnie. He's fucking disgusting.

That's why I use my imagination.

Faggot.

>What are you looking forward to most

Jasper

Jasper getting healed
Jasper learning about how fucked up HW really is, corruption etc
Jasper being torn and conflicted over loyalties and coming to accept everything she knew about life is wrong, her worldview she believed in is fucked up
Jasper maybe crying or singing or at least being vulnerable
Jasper learning about choice and consent and freedom
Jasper interacting with Peridot and glaring at Lapis
Jasper learning about fusion
Jasper being salty and grumpy as fuck
Jasper learning to relax, for the first time since forever she doesn't need to fight all the time
Jasper learning about leisure and hobbies and personal interests
Jasper training the shit out of Amethyst, who is a shame to the good quartz name
Jasper smiling

Jasper interacting with Pearl

GIVE IT TO ME

>Jasper maybe crying or singing or at least being vulnerable
I want this so much.

Because of the organic factor. Steven is half human.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNDicRsarz4

That would be interesting so that's obviously not what they're going to do.

I don't visit her often, but do for episodes mostly.

What the fuck happened to the /sug/ threads?

hentai shit

They have to be cancer on /trash/ instead of here during the hiatus.

Thanks.

No problem.

So I'm socially tone deaf
And I heard about this "Steven Universe Amino" thing without realizing what audience it was going for
I lasted about 5 minutes

And let me tell you
It made me realize just how valuable this site really is
People I know who are surface-level internet savvy talk about Cred Forums like some sort of joke or rite of passage
But in truth this is a site where the community guidelines and rules against hurting feelings don't get in the way of discussion, you can be freely criticized for being a total idiot if you are one, and people who don't think before they speak or don't actually want a discussion just leave.
The value of this is higher than we realize.

I don't think there's another Steven Universe community like this one, because they all assume that because the central message of the show is love they have to give equal treatment every shitposter and twelvie who shows up
What have your past experiences been with other SU communities? How did they compare to what we've got going?

>Amino
????

fuck you and your shitty show.

That's nice.

>Implying the animators care
>Implying I don't know the difference between the two flutters because Yoshi's Island is my favorite game of all time
>Implying Luigi's flutter isn't the reason his jump feels so floaty in some games
>Implying either flutter jump can give you extra height at the same speed that Stevonnie's did without jumping off someone.
>Implying I care that your post is 7 hours old.

>Uneventful
I'll fight you.
In the span of that one season, we saw
>Forced fusion experiments
>Pearl raping Garnet
>Peridot getting captured
>Peridot's redemption arc
>The Gem Drill's development and the concept of the Cluster
>The Moon Base for the first time

And that was just multiple episode stuff. Season 2 was by far the most eventful season in the series.

>mentor figure
so, garnet?
because everyone learns from garnet

I can't see any of the main 4 dying, they're sticking around for end game at least.
The only character I could really see dying in these circumstances is Greg.

>I miss Peridot and I am genuinely curious about the diamonds. I want a real Jasper episode, but she dead.
>Stevonnie is cool, but nowhere near perfect. The Connie/Pearl focused episodes are pretty fun for the most part though.
>Pearl is shit, but likable shit. Her overemotional episodes are great, but she needs to be over Rose already. Shit gets old.

I still like this show, but the pacing is too inconsistent. Once a show commits to deep lore arcs it should keep the momentum and stick with it for a while.

So most gems are "females", this implies they have vaginas or at least some type of estrogen.

What happens to Steven and Connie's junk when they form? Is it nonexistent? Is it a mix or two separated genitals?

This doesn't really matter.

I agree. They are too touchy feely right now. I need some drama, more character backstory (not just 3 minutes of Mr. Smiley's random friend), or some mysteries solved.

>Jasper maybe crying or singing or at least being vulnerable

I don't want this. I don't think she is like this.

Possibly Blue Diamond looking like some sort of Lovecraftian monstrosity underneath her hood.
Or maybe Cat Fingers Steven drawn in a disturbing way.

>this is what Cred Forums elitist truly believe.

oh man this is so hot
>and then you see the face
jesus christ no, fuck that

>So most gems are "females"
No they aren't. Are you an idiot?
Gems are hard light constructs formed around sentient gemstones. They do not reproduce sexually, so there is absolutely no reason for them to have a vagina unless they were to shape shift one (which they can totally do.)
They appear female, but they aren't actually female in any meaningful way.

Anyway Steven and Connie probably don't have junk, or if they do it's probably some sort of bazaar mess.

>bazaar
Holy shit, you mean their genitals are a Middle Eastern marketplace?

The look like a mess that could be found at a bazaar, yes.
Did I stutter?

>Did I stutter?
Nah, you just made yourself unclear.
S-s-s-stuttering is when y-y-y-you do t-t-this.

Y-you t-t-too

I'm going to go masturbate now.

Peridot will never get a birthday this season, will she

:(

Really user

Almost every VA's a singer, user. It is destiny.

Cred Forums's nature is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

To say it's either one or the other completely is foolhardy.

She hasn't spent a full year on Earth.

BUDDY

>Spoiler
no please no
we already have a dearth of respectable dads on tv
and Greg is an perfect

There's two types of people on Tumblr, the ones who have artistic ability, like things and make fanart of the things they like and the kind who do nothing and are offended by any depiction of an attractive woman.

Well?

Threaten to introduce her to these fine gentlemen, of course.

Yeah, it's funny how the most entitled assholes are always the ones who never create anything themselves

Tell her that he'd fuck her once, get bored and leave her like everyone else does.

Looks like Xavier the renegade angel

Filler and more crying.

So does everyone in Beach City want to fuck steven?

Stevonnie is literally Steven's face on a banging barefoot lady body, but for some reason every character of every gender wants to fuck them

Is the moral "everyone wants to fuck a 12 year old looking kid's face on an adult body?"

>Most of the people from Trigger
Most? As far as I'm aware we only know of Takafumi Hori, who's love is blatant, and who we would likely have thought snuck Rebecca Sugar, Ian JQ, Connie, and Dipper and Mabel into LWA2, if it weren't for the commentary that reveals Yusuke Yoshigaki drew all the crowd shots.

Shows don't have filler
This isn't professional wrestling

You sound like the absolute lamest person to be around.

If you're an artist, and you become too jaded, you stop making shit. It doesn't mean they couldn't if they wanted to, it means they don't like their own ideas.

It doesn't mean anybody that does have ideas will necessarily have good ones. Ever since drawfagging became more or less mainstream I've seen incredibly detailed, talented artists put their best efforts into what is mostly just porn and donut steels.

The form they take as hard light are women that may or may not have genitals or enter romantic relationships with other hard light women.

This argument would have some weight if they were actually androgynous and had androgynous voices.

There is no reason for sexless species to look androgynous though.

I don't think they'd let the whole SU crew visit their studio if it was just one or two guys who liked them.

There's no reason for Sapphire to wear a ballroom dress either. Or for the Quartzes to not be male.

It's all in the aesthetics.

More lore. .

>And this.

Best ship?

I'm pretty sure Lars is still ambivalent.

>>References are bad.

>hey, we did the same thing like in that other show!
>that's the joke!
hilarious

50% of it yes

Same. I want Jasper back, but she needs to continue being abrasive and easily angered.
Vulnerable I'm okay with, but not singing and crying.

Something SU kaiju inspired.

Requesting Steven doing the "Whomp Whomp" in his underwear.

But it's okay when everyone else does it.
Seriously, if SU made references to film and TV instead of anime, would people still complain?

No such thing and crying isn't a big deal unless you're easily triggered.

This is unacceptable.

Paise Slaanesh

>I miss peridot
Hopefully more episodes with the meme nugget after the hiatus ends. Too bad she'll be the first to be shattered because they can't kill amethyst but have to kill someone who's funny anyway for shock

She had to Google what money was one time

gross

there was no god

and there was steven

I'd be okay with Peridot's death

>Let's have an SU thread!
Isn't that what /trash/ is for?

>Lets have a Star vs. Thread even though they arent airing episodes and haven't for a while!

I'm still mad, they could have obnoxious trap threads about marco on haitus but Steven Universe could never be spoken of, like MLP or some shit

>biggest on the board

>could never be spoken of

There at least 1 SU thread everyday, we're like the Russia of these balkans

Hey, I'm new to the show
Can someone hit me with some HD streaming or torrent links?

Also, I have some questions:
I saw the bismuth episode-is it known what happened to her? Or was that a really recent episode?
I saw Steven take over the body of that one guy (sour cream?) is this something that Steven can do? Body swap/mind control?
The gems have been on earth for thousands of years, but rose didn't reproduce with a human until 15 years ago?? That seems.....odd. To cohabit that long and not ever have romantic or sexual attraction...

Are A L L the gems "female"? I assume they are, but I guess I'm surprised that there's not a single gem that represents themselves as male or more masculine

Uhh I guess that's it. All my lesbians friends insist I watch SU and its cool, I like the lore and such, but many of the episodes I've seen seem so stand alone and one-off I feel like I'm missing the fun, or watching unimportant episodes. Idk if I care about the fat girl who doesn't want to sing so Steven crossdresses to save her....
Btw Steven is gay, right?

I'm new to the show....
Why do you say rose is evil??

>I saw the bismuth episode-is it known what happened to her? Or was that a really recent episode?
Bismuth is bubbled.

>I saw Steven take over the body of that one guy (sour cream?) is this something that Steven can do? Body swap/mind control?
Yes.

>The gems have been on earth for thousands of years, but rose didn't reproduce with a human until 15 years ago?? That seems.....odd. To cohabit that long and not ever have romantic or sexual attraction...
Rose had multiple lovers only thousands of years, but only took Greg seriously enough to take it a step further.

>Are A L L the gems "female"?
They're sexless.

>I assume they are, but I guess I'm surprised that there's not a single gem that represents themselves as male or more masculine
Rubies are masculine.

>Why do you say rose is evil??
She kept many secrets and did questionable things.

Hey dipshit, new episodes of Star Vs. ARE airing

>bubbled
Okay I saw that, and I wasn't really sure what that meant.
So....she's not dead, since "gem shattering" is death....so what does bubbling do?

>questionable things.
Like what? No spoilers if possible

A bubbled gem is put into stasis. Basically it equates to a being put in a coma.

>>questionable things
Well for one, keeping Bismuth's real fate a secret from her friends, even after the war was over.

Explain Pearl raping Garnet

A sub can't rape.

I tend not to like the insult faggot in general, but I know a lot of gay people, and I know a few faggots. You, xir, are a faggot of the highest order.

they can get you drunk and slip you aphrodisiacs or dress up like someone else

that's technically rape

>coma
Oh
Damn.
I saw an episode where a blue gem pulled a gem underwater after fusing with her. Why not just be bubbled instead of self-sacrificing oneself to the ocean for eternity?

Okay good point on that. But I mean are their other things?

>I saw an episode where a blue gem pulled a gem underwater after fusing with her. Why not just be bubbled instead of self-sacrificing oneself to the ocean for eternity?
She wanted to take out her anger onto the orange gem and make her suffer. Basically she did that out of sadism.

Well Pearl did not negatively influence Garnet's mind, nor she was pretending to be someone else during fusion, so it wasn't rape.

>Being 50% worst character
Which one?

they banged under a false pretense but it wasn't rape

We don't really know yet. Big and Pink is a huge mystery.
Also: blue and pretty is a rapist but still more redeemable than Big and Orange

Here's hoping, user

>nobody posting best girl

Looks like a grandma alien. Hate her episodes

She's had literally three episodes, how can you hate them all already?

>Amethysts whip isn't the new spike whip
This legit depresses me...
Could someone please fix it?

>Why not just be bubbled instead of self-sacrificing oneself to the ocean for eternity?
Because she was super messed up and wanted a private prisoner to abuse and torture, after having been a prisoner herself for so long. It wasn't really "self-sacrifice" as fusing actually put Steven and CG in huge risk, if she'd have lost control of the fusion it'd have been awful, but with her powers and the CG right there she could have easily just waterpunched the other gem.

A lot of the fandom tries to spin it otherwise because the blue gem is pretty and wears a dress and has wings and was introduced as an innocent sad emo cutie so they can't accept that she's actually also a sadistic rapist abuser, even by her own onscreen admission

You're telling me I've been sitting in /trash/ this entire time when I could have been here discussing SU with Cred Forums

Why did /sug/ lie to me

they can't kill her before the conversion of the homeworld trio is completed

Jasper lost any hope of not being eventually Steven'd when she let herself get poofed by the CGs.

Because she's ugly and annoying

Why? Let the show have some real villains besides elusive diamonds.

Mindful Education is the best episode this season, PERIOD.

Tf do you mean "canonically"? Are you Sugar?

There's no way that wasn't what the episode was originally about. The actual episode was stupid.

I disagree

Oh yes, by all means you have every right to call something "st***d".
Except that, ya'know....
You didn't actually present any kind of arguments or evidence stating why you're shaming Mindful Education at all.
All you did was toss an empty statement up in the thread in order to try and stir up the pot and defame the show.
Or is it that you simply hate on it because it had Takafumi Hori of Studio TRIGGER working on it as a guest?
What, did you think that the anons in this very thread are mindless, uneducated sheep like yourself, who so blindly follow whatever shepard yells and screams and kicks the loudest to the very ends of the Earth?
We're nothing like you.
We're better than you.
And we are proud to be so.

I didn't present any evidence or arguments because that's just how I felt. I'm not trying to convince anyone else that it was stupid. I wouldn't mind if I was the only person in the world who thought it was stupid. If you liked it then I am glad you liked it. You were able to find enjoyment in something that I was unable to. I hope you can do so more in the future.

>Rose Quartz
>Doesn't do shit

You based your entire opinion on something by how you "felt"?
PLEEEEEAAAAASE excuse me if I am not already dripping with sympathy for you oversensitive mind, it's just that doing something as vague and pretentious as that is just so thoughtless to the people (such as myself) that actually want to create a discussion with you on what you've contributed to the thread.
You are simply trying to avoid having to admit that your shallowness was at fault here and are now trying to downplay the overall effects you have caused on others with such a disgusting choice of words.
The reason why you "wouldn't mind" if you were the only person who actively hated and trashed Mindful Education OUT OF THE ENTIRE STEVEN UNIVERSE AUDIENCE AT THAT is because deep down inside you truly, honestly know that nothing you say really matters in this world.
If you were to erase every last trace of your life ever having existed, no one would actually care.
By the way, just so you know how to act in the future: trying to feign humility like you are doing in that post isn't going to work when you've already revealed how ugly you are both inside and outside.
Good day, person of no worth.

>You based your entire opinion on something by how you "felt"?

No. I said I shared how I felt. I didn't share why because sharing the why would imply that there were some objectivity to it and that it should held up to some standard of scrutiny. I don't feel it's necessary since I don't mind that others feel differently. It's not as appalling to me as, say, people claiming that Metroid Fusion is anything other that mediocre. Something like that blows my mind. I think I would then feel the need to elaborate on why I dislike that game so much. I don't see any merits to that game's design and I think I could approach that with the objectivity necessary to facilitate an actual discussion.

The rest of that is just attacking me personally which is ironic coming from someone criticizing a post for lacking reasonable arguments and evidence.

>but I know a lot of gay people, and I know a few faggots

This dichotomy is useless because it's arbitrary. People vacillate from one to the other based on whatever you feel like getting triggered by on a moment to moment basis.

Any new details on the stuff we're getting this month?

Does anyone have a pastebin/mega/google drive link to all of the episodes?

most generals on Cred Forums have all that shit in the OP

That's the number one thing that gets me about trannies. I can understand wanting to be the other gender. I don't get them not doing it well, like the best the can do is bad drag but they want everyone to not get confused as fuck about what they're doing.

Fuck you, episode was great just for renegade Pearl doing renegade things.

Fuck you lazy ass bitch

That was a funny thread.

Here you have

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html

thanks user

fuck you too, other user

>tfw rewatching the show with a friend

We finished Steven the Sword Fighter and stopped. She's really enjoying it. We're hoping to watch more together either tomorrow or at some point during the week.

No. Blatant gay shit shouldn't be in a children's show. I know the show is pretty gay in general but things were subtle enough for kids up to that point; at least my nephew thinks Ruby is a boy.

>gay shit shouldn't be in a children's show

Why not? Is it because you're a bitch nigga?

You say "friend" so I'm going to assume you are a girl. I'm also going to assume you are watching Steven Universe together to turn your "friend" into a lesbian.

Pls send video.

>generals

I have no idea what you are talking about. "General"? Is this the military or something?

This isn't a general. SU is on hiatus.

>but things were subtle enough for kids up to that point
There's no future for you and this show, user. Leave while you can.

fuck this gay show and fuck you for liking it.