You can pick only one. 11 other guys with the other talismans will try to kill you

You can pick only one. 11 other guys with the other talismans will try to kill you.

dog, there no nobody can kill me. pretty easy dude

Depends on if monkey only allows transformation into animals or if anything can be transformed into.

You ever wonder what happened to all the Section 13 agents that got turned into rats?

>DOG
Immortality

>DRAGON
Combustion

>HORSE
Healing

>MONKEY
Shape-shifting into any animals

>RAT
Gives inanimate objects life

>RABBIT
Super speed

>PIG
Heat vision

>OX
Super strength

>ROOSTER
Flight

>SHEEP
Astral projection

>SNAKE
Invisibility

>TIGER
Spiritual balance

Gimme Tiger, I will use balance powers on Overwatch so it's no longer a clusterfuck

Rat is OP. In one episode Jade uses it to bring an old mystic's statue to life, and he got all his old powers. Meaning you could use it to bring that life size gundam statue to life and curb stomp everyone.

Only one? Well fuck, I would pic DOG and surgically place it inside my body.

Fuck your shit Earth, I'm going to go explore space as a god.

Say you're immortal but still dealing with the effects of being harmed by the other talisman. A broken or burned husk that can't move and can only think, for example.

Keeping that in mind, I'd probably go Rabbit. If I'm that much quicker that the others, I can find them and take them out while avoiding anything they would do. The only concern would be Snake (and possibly Rooster,) if they remain invisible/in the air, but they can't be indefinitely.

I would rather have rabbit to steal one of the others rock
Tiger is hot garbage

>A broken or burned husk that can't move and can only think
But the dog talisman give insta heal user

Sheep would render you completely unkillable and untraceable. You can just body hop to the nearest unconscious guy, kill your old body and take the talisman, jump to your new body's lawyer after giving him the talisman and then meet up with some rich asshole and steal his body.

Screw the paperweights.

How do I get them demon sorcerer powers?

>But the dog talisman give insta heal user

No, that is what Horse is for. Dog makes sure your body doesn't die so Horse can heal you and it gives you some degree of invulnerability. Also it gives you unlimited endurance and puts you in your prime.

>steal a rich asshole's body
>marry a shallow golddigging college age whore with a hot body
>will everything to her
>write a suicide note
>take a massive overdose of pills
>bodyswap
>you are now rich and a hot gril

Monkey. Kill someone, shapeshift into them, assume their life.

Plus you could become any animal.

I'm pretty sure Monkey explicitly cannot turn into other humans.

if you kill another Talisman holder, do you get to keep their talisman?

>Rat
>keep bring powerful and helpful characters to life
>Have them take down the other 11 guys and steal their talismans
>live adventurous life with superpowers and my waifu
I would be content to let them keep them but if they're trying to kill me fuck those guys.

This
With rat you can take on any superpowers
>Bring life to a White Lantern Hal Jorden figure
>take the ring
Dog makes you invincible too.
Uncle got thrown to a wall and it fell onto him and he did not even get a single scratch

You can take powers too
A lantern ring, repeat The Flash's accident
Get a fucking Stand with the bow and arrow
Call Doraemon and become undefeatable

I don't think it animates objects to be objects user

You can just take a ring from a Lantern
And I think A jojo figure that comes with the Arrow can do the trick
But even with just Doraemon, nothing can really harm yu

>Get a stand
>MFW it's NOTORIOUS BIG

>Visit wax museum
>Win

Rabbit.I get the hell out.

Snake

Turn invisible and hide till all this shit blows over. Let the others fight it out and then just cap the winner when his guard is down and take the others

>a stand
>yfw made in heaven

I'm going to take the road less traveled and pick the horse. If I embed it in me, maybe I'll become invincible to the point only a one hit kill could do anything to me (you'd obviously need the Dog for that).

In my mind, horse (invincible) + dog (immortal) = indestructible

It makes you wonder why the show always portrayed the sheep as so weak when it could be pretty brokenly good.

Thanks for the recap, I thought dog was just restoration if energy/potential/youth.

Also, what's the difference between the pig and dragon?

One specifically gives heat beams that comes from the eyes. The other makes things explode.

What happens if I use the rat on the talismans

Fuck you all, i want pig.

>Pick monkey and transform into a bacterium. Everyone will assume that I disappeared somehow, and give up on trying to find me.

Nah, nobody can kill you as long as you have the talisman on you. You're going up against people who can turn invisible, move at super speed and levitate objects, it wouldn't be that hard for people with super powers to get a rock away from a regular human.

Plus it's established that without Horse or Ox you can still get hurt really bad. Being an immortal bleeding stump won't be fun

>cant hold talisman with bacterium hands
>someone picks up from ground
>confined to be a blob forever

>Anything other than motherfucking dragon
nigga have ta be fucking stupid not to choose it

I pick monkey but I don't have a plan

I think Dog gives you some sort of forcefield, in the Demonworld episode Uncle was able to block Shendu's fire breath from hitting anyone else and didn't even get singed. And when the power went into Scruffy he was completely unharmed by a fireball

>Choose Horse and just power through the flames and strangle you

Dog isn't just immortality but eternal youth, you stay at the peak of your health so to speak.
Pig gives you heat beam eyes, Dragon lets you breathe fire. Also Tiger is supposed to be Spiritual Balance but in reality it just splits your yin and yang apart into two entities.

That's..... actually a very good question.....

I'm sure the show's answer would be that one season where the talismans powers were sealed in their respective animals. I like to think it would be more interesting.

>implying you can heal lingering fire damage

>TIGER
I thought that was the ability to multiply yourself

Snake
Can't see me can't kill me

The horses power is exactly that though. Healing/rejuvenation

You don't necessarily breathe the fire from Dragon. Usually it's a fire blast that comes out of the talisman itself, so people tend to hold the talisman in their hand

The only time I remember otherwise was when Jade became T-Girl and focused the power through her tongue.

Sounds like a quaint idea, friend.

It's supposed to be spiritual balance but they accidentally broke the Talisman into two pieces and it started splitting people up into their yin and yang halves. It's not supposed to do that, but it's just a more visually interesting application of that power with more storytelling opportunities.

It's also apparently what allows Shendu to use all of the 11 other powers at once, it balances all of the other powers

And I think Jade used it as a tracking device once to find the other half of a necklace she gave to a demon

I'm not sure but unless the other dude is also astral projecting then you'll get kicked out of his body once he wakes up

You can't possess a body if there's someone else in there.
You can only visit their dreams

Tiger allows you to no longer be a virgin.

you could get A stand, user. Not a specific stand. And that's assuming you could survive the arrow.

>carry paint bomb a la mr. bean
>get dog talisman
>go to places the snakeholder might be
>detonate it
if we assume the paint dissapears once it covers your body we can still see the imprint you make on the background (guy who picked his hat in mr. bean new years thing) and thus be able to beat you to shit

Rabbit

But that is what the talisman is for. It can force people from their own bodies.

levitation without a decent means of propulsion isn't as fun as it seems

Whichever one gives you eternal life. I believe that's the dog.

yeah but you'd still age without the horse.

I generally like how the talismans compliment each other a lot of the time

bacteria are not animals, they´re bacteria

>Visit real doll factory
>Win at life

Horse.

>11 other guys with the other talismans will try to kill you.

That's why everyone's trying to kill you. Maybe pick a talismans that'd let you steel for the others. Or pick the one that's hardest to get/defeat/steal.

which talismans will be able to brong you closer to be a god of hyperdeath.
Rat, Dog and Horse.

Start with Rabbit. Use super speed to hunt down and beat up Horse to take Horse. Use Rabbit+Horse combo to beat Ox through hit and run tactics and pure attrition. Proceed to try to find/get found by Snake and land one good super speed Ox hit to take Snake. Proceed to steamroll everyone else by being a super fast super strong invisible healing monster.

Rat, Horse and Sheep. 1)Bring a super powered object to life, 2) Possess the shit out of it 3)Use Horse to restore any damages you suffer.

Rooster

Other than the Pig's heat vision and the Dragon's combustion which surely can be avoided, stay in the air and no one can touch you.

Probably dog, pig, or dragon, those are the best for fighting. If you're good at fighting then you can just take all the other talismans by force.

Ox can throw shit and Rat can just bring something that flies to life

Sheep could probably possess you when you fell asleep

I think you need to be touching the sheep Talisman for that to happen. And if you're Astral projecting your body is just laying there with the Talisman in hand so you can't really do anything with it

Unless the sheep Talisman can shoot some sort of bean?

The idea is to hand off the talisman body jack and then pick the talisman back up. Alternatively I suppose you could grasp the talisman and strike people with it.

Got to say rooster can't heat beam what you can't reach

11 other guys? Get real. I bet you can't even name 10 other guys who aren't Jackie Chan.

Why do you think you should be worried? Statistically, one of those guys is bound to be Jackie Chan.

...actually that's the main benefit of heat beams.

Depending on how the shuffle goes you could wind up having to deal with TWO Jackie Chan

There might be a hole in your plan

>take Rat
>have a statue constructed of your most ridiculous Sonic OC
>with tits
>profit

No one will ever be able to defeat Shelly the Hedgegg a clone of both Sonic and Robotnik who is madly in love with me alone and will listen to my every command and has all the powers I can't think of at the moment but that would be useful for protecting me and also to have sex with me with their vagina

HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HAH HAHAHAHA