DCTV

New seasons begin next week. What are you looking forward to, Cred Forums.

1. The Adventures of Supergirl (October 10, 2016)
>When a new threat emerges in National City, Kara teams up with her cousin, Superman (Tyler Hoechlin), to stop it. While Kara is thrilled to have family in town, Alex begins feeling left out. Meanwhile, J'onn and Supergirl are stunned by what lies within the pod that came crashing to Earth.

2. The Last Children of Krypton (October 17, 2016)
>CADMUS attacks National City with Metallo (Frederick Schmit), a Kryptonite-powered assassin who ends up seriously hurting Supergirl. Superman blames J'onn because the Kryptonite was stolen from the DEO. Meanwhile, Kara’s first day at her new job doesn’t go as planned after she meets her new boss, Snapper Carr (Ian Gomez).

3. Title Unknown
>Supergirl races against time to protect President Olivia Marsdin (Lynda Carter), who is being targeted for assassination after signing an alien amnesty act into law.

The Flash.

That's it.

Honestly, just Supergirl.
We all KNOW Arrow has dropped the ball, but I'm adding Flash as something that I'm not looking too forwards. I'll probably be hyped when it picks up, but I'm cautious about it after the last part of the last season.
Supergirl has been fun.

1. Flashpoint (October 4, 2016)
>Barry is living his dream life – his parents are alive, he’s asked Iris West on a date, and he can finally be a normal guy as Central City has another speedster, Kid Flash, running around saving the city. However, when Barry starts forgetting parts of his old life, the Reverse Flash taunts his nemesis and tells him that there will be serious repercussions for Barry and the ones he loves if he continues to live in this alternate universe: In addition to losing his memories, his powers will also start to fade. When disaster strikes, Barry must decide if he wants to continue to live in this fantasy world as Barry Allen or return to his universe as The Flash.

2. Paradox (October 11, 2016)
>Barry realizes that the effects from Flashpoint are much greater than he thought. Barry also meets new co-worker Julian Albert (Tom Felton) and is surprised by Julian’s immediate disdain for him.

3. Magenta (October 18, 2016)
>Barry and his team are thrilled to reunite with Earth-2's Wells and Jesse. Wells confides to Barry and Caitlin that Jesse has become a speedster and has been saving people on his Earth. He is concerned about her safety and wants them to talk her out of using her powers. Meanwhile, Frankie Kane (Joey King), a meta-human able to control metal who has developed a malevolent split personality known as "Magenta" to seek revenge on those who wrong her, terrorizes the city.

4. Title Unknown
>Barry faces a pair of meta-human criminals, Mirror Master (Grey Damon) and The Top (Ashley Rickards), who aspire to take control of Central City, which also puts them in conflict with Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller).

5. Monster
>Barry confronts a new enemy. Meanwhile, Caitlin is forced to face her past when her estranged mother, renowed bioengineer Dr. Carla Tanhauser (Susan Walters), unexpectedly arrives in Central City.

6. Title Unknown
>Barry investigates a mysterious cult operating in Central City, while Caitlin struggles with the repercussions of her mother's return.

7. Killer Frost
>Barry faces his greatest challenge yet when two new enemies with equally sinister agendas make their presences felt: Savitar and Doctor Alchemy. Meanwhile, Caitlin struggles with difficult decisions.

8. Title Unknown
>Barry joins forces with Green Arrow, Supergirl and the Legends of Tomorrow to face mavolent extraterrestrials known as "The Dominators".

Based Superwife.

1. Legacy (October 5, 2016)
>After Laurel’s death and the departures of both Diggle and Thea, Oliver (Stephen Amell) takes to the streets solo to protect Star City’s citizens as the Green Arrow. With Felicity guiding him from the bunker, Oliver is forced to deal with a city that has become overrun with both criminals and a slew of new and painfully inexperienced vigilantes. Watching Oliver try to balance his jobs as both the mayor and also the protector of Star City, Felicity suggests he form a new team, but Oliver resists. However, when a deadly new criminal, Tobias Church (Chad L. Coleman), enters the picture, Oliver realizes the best thing for the city might be a new team of superheroes. In flashbacks, Oliver journeys to Russia and faces off against the Bratva.

2. The Recruits (October 12, 2016)
>Oliver’s new recruits for Team Arrow are inventor Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum), ex-Marine Rene Ramirez (Rick Gonzalez) and vigilante Evelyn Sharp (Madison McLaughlin). Unfortunately, the Green Arrow’s training methods prove to be too much for some of them to handle. In the flashbacks, Oliver’s initiation into the Bratva continues.

3. A Matter of Trust (October 19, 2016)
>Now that Oliver has his new team, they are eager to hit the streets, but Oliver doesn’t feel they are ready. Headstrong Wild Dog defies the Green Arrow’s orders and sets out on his own after a new drug dealer, Garret Runnels (Cody Rhodes), who is terrorizing Star City. Runnels proves more powerful than Wild Dog anticipated and it is up to the Green Arrow to go head to head with Runnels to save his teammate.

4. Penance
>Oliver and his team attempt to help Rory Regan (Joe Dinicol), a young man who had arrived in Star City in search of answers about his past.

5. Human Target
>After a bounty is placed on his head, Oliver hires specialized bodyguard Christopher Chance (Will Traval) to protect him ahead of an important political summit that could define the fate of Star City.

6. So It Begins
>Oliver and his team face unexpected threats, both from organized crime and the police force.

7. Vigilante
>Oliver intervenes when his friend, District Attorney Adrian Chase (Josh Segarra), becomes a vigilante and threatens to go too far.

8. Title Unknown.
>Oliver joins forces with The Flash, Supergirl and the Legends of Tomorrow to face mavolent extraterrestrials known as "The Dominators".

How many episodes for Legends of Tomorrow this season?

Wil Traval is Nuke on Jessica Jones, is this the first time someone from the MCU showed up in the CWverse?

Waiting for them all to finish to wade through 80 episodes of mediocre to terrible television

Assuming every episode is 42 minutes that's 56 hours. Why do you people waste so much time on this shit?

This sounds so fucking bad

1. Out Of Time (October 13, 2016)
>After the defeat of immortal warlord Vandal Savage and the exposure of the corrupt Time Masters, a new threat emerges, and Dr. Nate Heywood (Nick Zano), an unconventional and charming historian, is thrust into the action. After making a shocking discovery, Nate seeks out Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) for help in finding the Legends, who have been scattered through time. Once reunited, they continue their new mission to protect the timeline from temporal aberrations – unusual changes to history that spawn potentially catastrophic consequences. Their first stop is 1942 to protect Albert Einstein from being kidnapped and being used by the Nazis to destroy New York City with a nuclear bomb. Ray notices that Sara has a mission of her own, which leads them both to face her nemesis, Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough).

2. The Justice Society of America (October 20, 2016)
>The Legends travel to Nazi-occupied Paris and find themselves surrounded by the Justice Society of America. The group discovers a time aberration that threatens the JSA, but the JSA wants nothing to do with them or their help. Nevertheless, the Legends force their way into the JSA’s mission to intercept and seize a mysterious package. Nate is desperate to prove that he should be part of the team, but he has a secret that he shares with his grandfather Commander Steel (Matthew MacCaull) that might make it difficult. Ray is so focused on impressing the JSA that he puts himself and Vixen (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) in danger. Meanwhile, Stein has stepped in as the leader while Rip is gone, but when decisions aren’t being made Sara seems to be the one calling the shots.

pretty much this. and even that I don't have high expectations for.

3. Shogun
>The Legends journey to feudal Japan and become enemies of the ruling Shogun.

4. Abominations
>The Legends reach the United States on the verge of Civil War and cross paths with a group of plantation slaves in the deep South.

5. Compromised
>The Legends cross paths with Damien Dahrk once again at the height of the Cold War in 1984, but this time, he's forged an alliance with the Reverse Flash (Matt Letscher), who is following an agenda of his own.

6. Outlaw Country
>The Legends return to Old West for another adventure alongside bounty hunter Jonah Hex (Jonathan Schaech).

only legends and flash
felicity and friends PLUS sjwgirl every week would probably kill me

13. Might be extended, but it probably won't be. CW always issues a small season order for shows that haven't ratched up the ratings. They did the same thing for season 4 of "The 100".

I wish these were a little more vague

So are we only getting two episodes of Flashpoint before Barry goes back to let his mom die? That third episode sounds like things have gone back to normal for the most part

Sounds like it.

Old time diversity

>The 100

That show is actually vastily underrated, it's pretty damn good.

Season 3 stumbled a bit, tho.

I'm only here for Supergirl, The Flash, and iZombie. Arrow I could give less of a shit about.

7. Vigilante
>Bruce intervenes when his friend, District Attorney Harvey Dent (Josh Segarra), becomes a vigilante and threatens to go too far.

I always thought Green Batman was just a meme.

Two-Face isn't a vigilante, aside from that one story arc barely anyone remembers.

have you seriously never heard of Vigilante? He is not a TwoFace rip off at all.

Do you really think Guggenhack will write anything other than a Two-face expy? Because I don't.

They have nothing to do with each other aside from being District Attorneys. It's like saying Spider-Man is a Black Lightning rip-off because Peter briefly worked as a high school teacher.

I'm not really convinced he's connected to the show. The previews seem completely different tonally than the last two seasons.

I'm wondering if they didn't remove him like what happened with Gene Roddenberry and TNG: just let him keep the title to save face. Comics are a very buddy-buddy group so it's possible.

They're going back to formula.

I claimed her first

>The Legends cross paths with Damien Dahrk once again at the height of the Cold War in 1984, but this time, he's forged an alliance with the Reverse Flash (Matt Letscher), who is following an agenda of his own.
Yes

>The Legends reach the United States on the verge of Civil War and cross paths with a group of plantation slaves in the deep South.
>episode is called abominations
Noooooo

Ditto. I'll watch LoT largely to see Stargirl, but Flash is about it really. I'm kinda tired of stupid Barry fucking up everything. I'm beyond tired of Iris. Is Wells back again this season? He should be in Flashpoint, right?

I finally started the new season of Gotham and I'm not sure why... Fish Mooney is back and killing the show with her cast of bullshit metahuman freaks.

will she ever spread them legs?

Google 'melissa benoist fappening'

why would anyone take pictures of themselves while fucking?
why are celebrities so stupid?

Stupid? Maybe.

Narcissistic? Definitely.