Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman

>Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman
>Robin/Nightwing, Supergirl-Power Girl & Wonder Girl (Donna Troy)
>Robin/Red Hood, Bizarro & Artemis
>Robin/Red Robin (Tim Drake), Superboy (Kon-El) & Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark)
>Robin (Damian Wayne), Superboy (Jon Kent)....???

Where's the Wonder "Something" to complete the trio with Damian and Jon?

As a matter of fact, there are possibly two. One if Lyta Trevor AKA Fury, Diana's daughter in the future. There's also Lyta, daughter of Circe and Ares, who ended up living among the Amazons after her mother's attempt to conquer New York was foiled.

Don't hold your breathe though. Ain't nobody remembers either exists.

I never understood why Diana and Steve's daughter decided to be called Fury. Aren't the furies like... some vengeful creatures that tear people into pieces? Was she trained by Batman or something?

Nightwing's generation doesn't have a Super counterpart. Power Girl is a JSA character and they barely ever interacted.

>Ain't nobody remembers either exists.

I do.

They interacted in Infinity Inc and JSA, yes. There was a Dick Grayson in Earth-2. Granted, he wasn't called Nightwing there.

Either way, Nightwing interacted plenty with Supergirl in Outsiders.

Supergirl kinda

I swear it looks like Superman and Batman are sniffing each other there.

Damian and Jon need no third wheel.

What if that girl from the neighboring farm turns out to be an amazon? She could be hiding out there because she's an illegitimate child or something. She seemed perfectly fine seeing Jon heat vision the cat and destroy the tree.

What about Cassie Sandsmark, is she still around? She's Diana's niece in Nu52.

Already mentioned, she generally goes with the Young Justice crowd. She was in New 52 Titans but hasn't shown up in Rebirth yet.

From the OP thumbnail I thought they were leaning in for a kiss anyway.

> I COME 90, YOU COME 10

More like
>Nightwing, ?, ?
>Batmwoman, Power Girl, Donna
>Supergirl, Batgitl, Wonder girl
>Red Hood, ?, Atermis ( Bizarro doesn't count)
>Tim, Kon and Wonder Girl again
>Damian, Jon, ?
Nightwing and Red Hood don't have Superman counterparts.

Dude, Dick and Donna are the best of friends. They're like Superman and Wonder Woman in that regard, where they almost seem like brother and sister.

Batwoman also has no relation to the Super and Wonder clans.

Trinity.
A batman character, superman character and a Wonder Woman character. Nightwing doesn't have one...unless we count Mon-El.

Dick still had plenty of interactions with Power Girl in the Pre-CoIE Earth-2 universe, although Power Girl was a lot closer to Huntress (Helena Wayne), and he still had plenty of interactions with Supergirl before Nu52, to the point where Supergirl had a big crush on him.

I want to see all four of them kissing.

What if they introduce a Wonder Boy? That way there can be a threeway boyzu ravu.

I'm pretty sure the trinity of Dick gemeration is Donna, Dick and Wally.

It is.

Pre CoIE Power Girl would be a counter part to Huntress. Dick was way older than both. Supergirl doesn't have a Batman or Wonder counter unless you count Batgirl in some media or Cassie occasionally. Neither has been part of Dick's generation as Dick used to be closer to Superman rather than one of his Super family characters.

Hey, they kicked Morpheus' ass somehow. That's pretty metal.

>Trinity
Batman-Wonder Woman-Superman
Red Hood-Artemis-Bizarro
Red Robin-Wonder Girl-Superboy

>Duo
Nightwing-Donna Troy (does she have a superhero name? )
Batgirl-Supergirl
Robin-Superboy

Wonder Woman can complete the trio with Damian and Jon just fine.

>not Jon and Damian

Troia?