They really misused his character in the latest ep

They really misused his character in the latest ep.

He's not just a generic town farmer. He's supposed to show up to tell spooky legends and supernatural curses and tell you what road to not go down.

Between this and the Danish looking normal Matt and Trey are failing hard this season.

The memberberries are kind of spooky though. They are not natural. As for the danish who fucking cares?

Clearly they aren't done with memberberries, and they just introduced his character to the season's arc. Is this bait?

THE K-13!?

somone is just bitter that the show isn't trumpeting their particular political views instead of being nuanced and funny.

>He grows memberberries
Whatever sinister secrets they possess, he'll be the first to know. And assuming he isn't murdered in discovering those secrets, he will be the first to convey them to main characters.

so, tons of other characters have changed. Look at the main four in the first couple of seasons and now. Nothing like each other at all.

Naw dawnt go dawn thaht rawd.

member when people didn't make threads about characters who only ever appeared in 1 or 2 episodes? I member.

Smart move using Mr Garrison as the republican nominee, considering everything trump odes/says is parodied by all other tv shows that touch the topic anyway.

Plus there are plenty of old episodes form way before he announce he would run that provide sufficient parody

STOOPID MONGOLIANS STOP KNOCKING DOW MAH CHITTY WALL

they like to get a good crack of the whip at the left and right, whats to say about trump that hasn't already been said

Have you forgotten that south park still has continuation? Randy is going to be investigating memberberries so i wouldnt cross out the farm saying some spooky origin story for them nor would i cross out the danish doing some progressively stupid things.

>what are obscure waifu threads

Member when you didn't have alcheimers?

>trumpeting
real subtle there

honestly i'm kinda upset with this season, like I dont care for trump like, at all, but these days he's such an easy target, you know?
Like, literally everybody is making the same jokes and its just kind of 'uh-huh' at this point.

Plus its painting hillary in a lot lighter of a light than i think she deserves, like its kinda obvious the show has taken a side when it normally stays kinda neutral about things like this but I dunno

uuuhyyap
there's a legend 'bout the old timey legend tahlkin' farmah'
They say he goes round the worl' tahlkin' bout legends
nevah stayin' in one place, yah hear?
theysay he might be upta' somethin' that farmah'
but who do aye nos any ways, I'm just an ol' mechanic

black laughs matter though

I thought the Danish had the eyebrow thing going for them?

Memberberries are spooky as fuck. And this time he's directly involved

>Matt and Trey fucking up the lore THIS hard

Boy, I really hope someone got fired over that blunder.

Agreed about Trump, but at least having ti just be Garrison makes it a bit different. And I did like the way they had Randy start agreeing with and then supporting him.

As for Hillary, I don't think they're painting her in too much of a light. They could definitely go harder on her, but they're still showing her as someone who's so much of a turd that she can't even beat a candidate who's basically giving the election to her.

I actually enjoyed a romance plot line involving cartman.