KSBD

Kill Six Billion Demons thread

“A beggar I passed in the market once remarked to me that if the gods’ brows were wreathed in starfire, their heads must get awfully hot,” said Lord Intra to his sparring partner.
“What a strange remark,” said his partner, “How does one respond do that?”
“I told him he was right,” said Intra.
– The Song of Maybe

alt text:
>Crown

I hope she teleports the whole boat to her world.

She could explain/ignore the sword she came with last time. A whole sky boat, two demons and an angel, not so much

>TurboBitch

What did she mean by this

She's like a notmal bitch except turbo.

Exactly what she said.

Its LITERALLY spot on.

>Allison then teleports inside Jagganoth and telefrags him.
>THE END.

inb4 Mottom just dies because she can't find a new source of sustenance

>Allison turns off an old womans life support to steal her jewelry

Anons, what you're about to see is known as a nigga moment.

That's not Allison's problem. She's white.

AWWWW, HELL YEAH!

Strolled in, got in the good books, got the straight scoop, JACKED THAT SHIT, and now making the getaway!

WOOOT!

ALLISON STRAIGHT-UP GANGSTER!

Threat: You are stalling

Wisdom: So are you! Are showed me too MUCH!
Now you'll have to kill me, and you won't. You can't.
Because then you'd have to take the key.

Truth: So come on, you self-pitying turbobitch. Kill ME.

>I hope she teleports the whole boat to her world.

That would be AWESOME.

I loved her panoply of roommates, and watching all those crazy chicks interact with Al-Yis-Un's entourage would be radical!

Where's that pic Abaddon drew where Allison is trying to pass off Zos as her uncle

I really like the detail where Mottom's crown fades the moment she begins to hesitate. Royalty is about DOING.

>bitch as a pejorative

Will Abaddon edit this page and apologize when tumblr flips out over his use of a patriarchal rape-slur?

I never knew I needed something so much.

My narrative fetish is having stupidly powerful beings interact with the normal people who have no idea how crazy they are except for maybe a sneaking suspicion that they can't accept.

I dunnow, "bitch" is a pretty common term in tumblr. If anything it's an empowering term at times, but eh.Ezekyle ABADDON will have support from people nonetheless.

I kind of hate the writing in these last few pages NGL

Allison has gotten a lot prettier huh

It's the brown hair, without doubt the most beautiful hair colour

Can't say I agree, natural blonds are the way to go in my opinion.

Wait until she turns into Guts

yeah very 'epique hollywood' tier

You know I've been trying to figure this out. She's just some insecure sorrority girl as far as we can tell. What's special about her?

Why did Zoss choose Allison?

The moral of K6BD is that not everything has a moral or a reason behind it. There's not always impeccable logic surrounding an individual's actions. A lot of the important characters in the setting just do shit because fuck you, they felt like it.

To plot and scheme is to be something other royalty.

a bitch who harnesses her exhaust gas velocity to accelerate her intake velocity and increase the air pressure and thus oxygen density within the engine

wait

Truth be told I doubt anything is special about her, I don't think Abby is one to go for the classic "chosen one" plot, curves and twists are abound. Zoss was pretty much running away from Jugg and it just so happens that a couple trying to get laid was the party he stumbled into, panicking just gave away the key. Another thought though, was Zoss trying to hide the key on Earth?

True, but I guess what I'm wondering is what separates Allison from say, one of her roommates? Why is she able to walk the path of royalty, an ability so exceptionally rare, where most people cannot? She's been a coward her whole life hiding herself and tailoring her appearance and lifestyle to fit the shallow requirements of others. How does that mentality magically change all of a sudden? I understand because MUH ROYALTY doesn't give a shit, but it feels like there should be more of an explanation there.

>Zoss was pretty much running away from Jugg and it just so happens that a couple trying to get laid was the party he stumbled into, panicking just gave away the key.
this would be great imo

She was the one who was around when he was slain, might as well shove the key in her head rather than just die with the power in his skull.

I wonder if there's any significance to why last page there were a lot of petals and stuff, but now that Mottom's hesitating, there's a lot of leaves around.

>Why is she able to walk the path of royalty, an ability so exceptionally rare, where most people cannot?
Either she dies with the key, so somebody can loot it on earth, until some dumbfuck with enough Will do it properly.
Or she doesn't.

I.E Motton was just some random slave until she stabbed Key Mc Key, and then got forced on the key.

With the Key of Kings, couldn't you be immortal by just wanting to? No need for any special method of some kind

not just leaves, off-green dying leaves...

She can be royalty because she has the key. She definitely wasn't able to at first and a lot of people could be if given the power but it's much harder to achieve that level on your own which is why so few people can do it.

YISUN is the smallest crawling worm in the ground as much as they are they greatest giant. And Royalty is the path without a path, something that can be reached without struggling. My guess is, Allison is the chosen one solely because Zoss chose her. Because he thought, "You'll do," and just gave her the key.

Like anyone could, but the only difference is that she was chosen, and that she accepted it. Mottom and the other demiurges are also stated to be good candidates for Royalty, having never been truly happy in life, but they haven't reached Royalty presumably because they still hold on to all their burdens and emotional weaknesses.

That seems to be what Zoss' deal is. He's dead, but seemingly outside causality.

I do not believe people are born Royalty, it is something you have to achieve for yourself.

Allison is special insofar as she was one chosen by Zoss, Zoss made her special by choosing her. She has had the chance of Royalty thrust upon her and Royalty requires nothing but Want which is something innate to all humanity.

I will not support and armless failure

there's no path to royalty. royalty is something you acquire, or simply happens upon you. the world's most legendary god was a complete idiot that only achieved anything due to sheer determination

>With the Key of Kings, couldn't you be immortal by just wanting to? No need for any special method of some kind
Yeah which means that Zoss is dead, because he wants to be dead.

Yes, but there's a very large distinction between wanting something and Wanting someone.
To bend the world through desire requires a singularly focused desire, such that most living things could never consciously achieve.
Mottom's tree for example: Her husband desired yourhful wives so singularly that even with his death and the loss of his power, he was transfigured into something incarnating and facilitating that hunger.
That's how I choose to read it anyhow.
It's that kind of insane desire that bends the world and leaves lasting creations or artifacts; presumably all of them are similarly created from a unique instance of pure desire, which is what makes their rarity.

You might like Steven Brust's Vlad books.

I fucking love how Mottom's crown fizzles out when she gets TOLD yet again, almost as much as I love seeing Allison finally bear the Conquering King's crown on her brow. Goddamn this is hype.

>Princess with Vladoks old pipe
yey

>And the girl in the corner let no one ignore her
>Cause she thinks she's the passionate one

>And the girl in the corner is everyone's woman
>She could kill you with a wink of her eye

Given how the War of the Teacups was associated with Ballroom Blitz, at first I thought the girl here was referring to Allison, but now I think it's more likely Mottom. She's very passionate and self-pitying, and terribly strong, with enough raw strength to kill everyone here. And she also has the squint thing going on with one of her eyes.

Does anyone have the Kind People info page?

>Why is she able to walk the path of royalty, an ability so exceptionally rare, where most people cannot?
>How does that mentality magically change all of a sudden?
she has nothing to lose. one of the first things she says about herself is that she doesn't give a crap about most of what she does and only tried to fit in because it let her pretend she had a direction in life
while most people cling to worldy things for dear life, she lazily leaned on them because they were there that's what everyone else is doing
this random drunk sorority girl was half-assing life so much that the only thing between her and enlightenment is the right stimuli
her not!boyfriend and keeping things a secret from her roommates are the only worldly attatchments she has left. once she stops giving a single fuck about those, she'll be unbeatable, not because she has power but because she'll then be living a life with no lose conditions

she's clearly a hero you dweebs

She's white

She's literally the only white girl in this universe save for like a couple of her roommates

>“A beggar I passed in the market once remarked to me that if the gods’ brows were wreathed in starfire, their heads must get awfully hot,” said Lord Intra to his sparring partner.
>“What a strange remark,” said his partner, “How does one respond do that?”
>“I told him he was right,” said Intra.
>– The Song of Maybe

kek

Goddamn Allison looks hot in that panel.

She looks weird. Her eyes are either too big or too close together.

Gotcha covered.

Web or trade? New reader.

Huh. Key power usually links to the white panel borders, because it's relevant to the power of Division since the panel divides events. It's noticeable how that's not the case here.

Imo, it would have looked awesome if Allison's crown served as the panel borders instead of what we got now.

Might as well post all the others.

Web first, as everything is on there. The second book is about to end.

She has big ol anime eyes.

Oh man I was wondering what those guys were for a while.

Gotta love the lore on that series

So these are all Servant races?

Oh fuck I didn't even notice she had a the beginning of a crown.

So Iron bands allows them to mimick joints?
But they can grow into any shape?

she can be molded into greatness that why she was picked

doujins when

But read web first, you need to know if you enjoy it.

>Cio is no longer spider legs or arms
cmon abba

Got mentioned last thread. "Art evolution over three years" aka "I forgot."

nah there's as many servants as there are tasks

Even of the weakest of the demiurges still ranks above Any Angel That Isn't Megatron. Zoss was not running from juggs. At best he was letting juggs THINK he was running, quite possibly he just didn't care in the slightest.

I highly doubt he FORGOT, probably just got bored or lazy. Or just didn't like it anymore.

He was supposed to pick SOMEONE at the exact place and time KSBD started. 6 Juggernaut Star mixed things up by decapitating Zoss and kidnapping the default Rising King, and Zoss couldn't just fuck off, so he picked Allison.

So I guess the man whose eyes are as as red as the sun is Zoss, and by association Allison.
pretty fucking cool

The beauty of Servants is that you can make up any Servant species you want. You can also make up many variations of Humans.

More stories need to make use of telefragging as a plot element.

The best we usually get is someone teleports into something and then becomes stuck.

That's what Juggs thinks happened, and he certainly likes the idea that he was able to kill Zoss, but I don't think it's 100% guaranteed that's how things really went down. At least whether or not Zoss had his plans messed up or not.

Probably some hidden potential blah blah.

I don't really care to be honest, even if it turned out she was picked completely at random. That's not really what the story is about to me.

he later excused it as the limbs bieng magical extensions of her coat iirc

Great stuff.

They asked if they were all servants, not if those were all the servants there were.

That's just Metatron's and Michael's assumption. It was probably Allison all along and everyone else just assumed it was her boyfriend. Abbadon's posts on Tumblr suggest that it's because everyone assumes Jadis, who is basically omniscient, is correct, but if you notice correctly, she hasn't actually said much herself - most of the prophecy was interpreted by her servants.

I assumed the man with eyes as red as the sun was partly related with the story of Aesma and the Red-Eyed King, but Zoss seems more likely, yeah.

Or it could all just be coincidence and Abbadon didn't mean anything big by it.

Coat of Arms, niqqa.

Yeah but she's not blond anymore so it's okay.