Yeah that sounds about right

Yeah that sounds about right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bt89ZHN4kng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For those that don't want to click the link

>Known for portraying the popular Green Ranger in Power Rangers, Jason David Frank is revealed to be Valiant Comics' Bloodshot for a new upcoming web series.

>The reveal of Jason David Frank as Bloodshot comes on a variant comic book cover that will be available at Valiant Comics' New York Comic-Con booth (#1635) next week, with Jason David Frank signing autographs.

>Valiant also recently announced Michael Rowe (Deadshot from Arrow) as Ninjak.

>"It's official I am bloodshot! Valiant and Bat in the Sun top secret Project!" Jason David Frank posted on Instagram. "These are part of New York Comic Con's free autographed exclusive collectible item. See you all at Valiant's Booth Friday, Saturday and Sunday with a new Bloodshot item each day at NYCC."

>You can find Jason David Frank's Bloodshot and Valiant signing scheule below. Here is the NYCC panel info for further announcements:

>VALIANT x BAT IN THE SUN: TOP-SECRET ANNOUNCEMENT
Saturday, October 8th at 2:45 p.m.
Panel Room 1A21

>Valiant Entertainment, the most acclaimed publisher in comics today, and Bat in the Sun Productions, the team behind the YouTube sensation Super Power Beat Down, join forces for a feature-length live-action series! Join directors Aaron & Sean Schoenke, stars Michael Rowe (CW's Arrow/Flash), Jason David Frank (Power Rangers), Derek Theler (Baby Daddy), Valiant's top executives and more for a first look at footage from the top-secret project! Exclusive giveaway and signing to follow!!

>Guests: Michael Rowe, Jason David Frank, John Morrison, Derek Theler, Chantelle Barry, Aaron & Sean Schoenke, Josh Johns, Dinesh Shamdasani, and Special Guests!

If there's anyone less deserving of an acting gig, it's Jason Frank and I refuse to have that egotistical jackass associated with one of my favorite comic book characters

>being a faggot

Green Ranger, White Ranger, Red Zeo, Red Turbo (not to be confused with the red from Turboranger), Dino Thunder Black, who cares?

>valiant comics
Literally who?

Dino Thunder was pretty good, had some nice nostalgia for people that grew up with the mighty morphin

So they're going the Direct-to-DVD Asylum-level budget with these? Alright.

>He's white
What?

Dino Thunder was awesome, especially that episode where they actually watch an episode of Super Sentai (Abaranger, the one they're adapted from)

Apparently he's at least part Native American, considering that was a thing on Power Rangers (and as soon as that became a thing, he became the Red Ranger, oops)

I remember that episode, man that was a good time

Power Rangers logic
Black guy - black ranger
Asian lady - yellow ranger
First nations/white dude - white ranger then red ranger

Saiban, is there something you aren't telling us?

>upcoming web series

They're just pulling "black writers on books with black superheroes" thing.

>Saiban
It's Saban

And that hasn't happened since, except in Operation Overdrive, when it was under Disney, whoops (AND he was a thief)

>Saban
Yeah sorry about the typo, on my phone right now

Opertain Overdrive was under whelming, not surprised with the casting choice though, it is Disney

Why would they ruin the brand like this when they have that movie deal with Sony?

>Underwhelming
That's an understatement

Remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=bt89ZHN4kng

Funny enough, I was okay with that twist.
However it just wasn't built up to properly and it never felt like it had as much weight to the plot as it should have. I mean the idea of a father building their robot son works, look at Megaman and Astor Boy; sadly in this case it felt more of an after thought instead of a key plot point