Darkseid vs Thanos

Cred Forums... i need your observation, who would win?

Thanos, purely because his powerset is actually bullshit.

Depends. Who's writing them?

STANDOOOOOOO

Thanos would lose, but Thanos would not be eliminated altogether. Thanos is defeated regularly. But he just never goes away. He's like a facial hair: you can get rid of it but it will just come back again

One of the reasons I like Thanos is because he IS strong as fuck and he is immortal, but he still gets wrecked over and over again like a running joke

someone who (hopefully) isn't a major fan of either character, someone who would take an objective view to the fight.

Darkseid, because Thanos always makes himself lose subconsciously

Darkseid

daily reminder that Darkseid was one punched by doomsday

In that case, they'd fight each other to a standstill, team up against the heroes, probably double-cross each other, and then lose to the heroes.

Is this a parody?

Thanos would never fight somebody as mighty as Darkseid unless either he has already won by preptime and is just going through the motions to actualize his win, or he's going to gain "something" regardless the result of the fight.

Dakrseid isn't just a brute, either, but he's much less prone to piling up Xanathos Gambits when he can use overwhelming power(his or of his army) to reach the same result

was it by suprise or did he see it coming?

Darkseid is closer to a Celestial on his normal apparitions, let's not even get on Final Crisis, beyonder Beyonders mode.

No contest, big 'Seid. And though both are jobber to the stars most of the time, Darkseid has a better track record, and tends to job to high up guys like Supes, Orion, the entire JL, meanwhile Thanos jobs to fucking Squirrel Girl, Hellcat and his horny brother with a douchey haircut.

From a childrens electric company comic. Not canon.

Daily reminder that Darkseid could have devolved him into his most basic form like he did to Validus.

> Not canon.

Fuck you, Thanoscopter is canon.

I gotta agree with this...

seeing as how darkseid has never won a fight, ever, not even once, I'd have to go with thanos

>Darkseid without Omega Force vs Thanos without Infinity Gauntlet

Darkseid

>Darkseid with Omega Force vs Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

Stalemate.

Thanos wins by a slight margin, through greater ploys, and gets to be the most powerful guy for five seconds before someone else shows up and he job to them super hard.

You know what would really be interesting? If their battle was a mental struggle instead of physical. Sit the two of them down in front of like backgammon or chess or something and let us see how they handle it.

DC has worse things.

Astro-Harness is cool as fuck.

Just look at this shit.

are you saying the astro-harness is worse than this?

Where's that page where Darkseid got his hands on the Infinity Gauntlet, realized it would only allow him to rule over the marvel universe, and then threw the gauntlet away because who wants that shithole?

>worse

I think you mean better, user.

And obviously, that is not true. Nothing is better than the Thanoscopter.

Thanos wins, but Darkseid blasts him with the Omega Sanction, relieving his victory over and over again, but he will never die and meet Death because of the Death that is Life.

Truth

>Thanoscopter is canon
Well, technically yes, but because of other comics, like Deadpool.

here you go

if the Omega Beam didn't work on Galactus, it's unlikely it would work on Thanos, who is outside the Astral Norm.

Thanos ain't a celestial being.

What is his powerset?

One is a god that is a part of the basic function of the multiverse.

The other is a jobber that has a fetish for losing fights.

Who the fuck do you think will win?

Are you really trying to say Darkseid isn't a pathetic jobber?

With Darkseid the only thing that Jobs are his avatars which he can create with whatever powerlevel he feels like at any point. Killing one of those does not hurt him in the least.

It's like beating a computer with a bat to try hurting the internet.

You mind showing me the page where it's said that Darkseid getting his ass beat isn't actually Darkseid, then?

I found this one

Astro harness looks like he was first flying in the Thanoscopter but got hit by a rocket and in a comedic effect this are the remains and he is still flying.

imo Earth-12 Darkseid is one of the few 52 versions of him who got what he wanted.

It would be awesome if they made all Darkseids speak in the third person.

A crinkle free face?

This avatar is the worst offender.

Does that look like a facelift to you?

at this point, he basically is.
Hell, he always been outside the influence of Life(Eternity) and Death as stated by Death herself.
He's been involved in much more Cosmic Events than Darkseid, conquered omnipotence a number of times and even got his waifu in the end.

Darkseid a shit.

His Waifu doesn't love him. She wants the Wade "D".

I hate the Astro Harness. In the DCAU Orion always looked like he was hunched over waiting to take a dump while he was flying around everywhere.

>Batman, Wonderwoman, I need your help
>PFFFRRRRRRBBBTBTTTTTT

Thanos, because he's orders of magnitude smarter.

No, he took no part in Johnathan Hickmans' Fantastic Four run, and all celestial beings of universe-616 were involved.

What? In Hickman F4 only Galactus did take any part.

Also, Thanos was in the Cancerverse back then.

If it's a struggle for ultimate power between the two of them, Darkseid will win, because Thanos will subconsciously sabotage himself due to his feelings of unworthiness.
If Darkseid is a threat to the Marvel Multiverse, Thanos will win by some kind of master keikaku and chuckle.

>With Darkseid the only thing that Jobs are his avatars
Sounds like the doombot excuse.

They can't all be winners

The man filled in for death in a universe entirely devoid of it

Darkseid because he's rich. He would buy Anti-Thanos missiles from Tony Stark.

Thats batmans solution to everything, money.

And Thanos clones!
So a Doom bot will set up the fight between a Darkseid avatar and a Thanos clone and everybody can pretend it didn't really happen

all those avatars and it still took him forever to figure out a math problem

Not like it was a straight up fight.

Omega Sanctioned DD, and walked off calling Doomsday a bitch, and Doomsday ran up and fucked his world up while Darkseid had his back turned.