youtube.com/watch?v=z8K_JBPV7m4
youtube.com/watch?v=_OpSw5fwBWM
youtube.com/watch?v=NRHVzbJVx8I
youtube.com/watch?v=fxQcBKUPm8o
youtube.com/watch?v=EUcwo_R_8vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 someone posts Raven even though she ain't a goth

goth party ?

Are there even any major goth boys in Cred Forums media? I can only think of that boy that talked to Raven once.

this blew my mind for some reason

Hard mode: They are not white.
Extreme hard more: They aren't east asian either.

She'll always be a goth icon.

is robbie from gf goth ?

there is no Cred Forums goth like that

Never enough goth guys.

true

They just come off as emo boys most of the time

which really no one likes

need to go for a more dracula vibe

...At all? Really? I've seen plenty of black and non-light skinned latino goths irl.

Emo.

I feel like Michael is rather underappreciated compared to the other South Park goths.

Goth Stan is the cutest goth but he never gets posted in goth threads. He has a lot of fanart so that's not the issue.

but not in cartoons

That's what I was saying. I guess cartoon writers live in a bubble. A lot of common rl stuff gets ignored. Scene kids and anime fans were huge in the 2000s but I can't think of many of either in cartoon and comics.

Thicc?

Is Violet Parr borderline goth?
(Why the fuck is she wearing pink at the end of the movie? It doesn't suit her.)

Goths didn't exist in the 70s. Also, telling a person they can't wear a color is pretty scummy.

Because she wanted to hide and then wanted to be noticed.

And then she starts masturbating in public while invisible

Kevin Levin from Ben 10

She was more Grunge if anything.

(Also I agree that her wearing pink didn't suit her at all but that was probably used to make her "Stand Out" more so her crush would notice her)

> Lydia

All these years and her design is still as hot as it was back in the 90s

Cute Goth Couple

Truth.

Isn't Kevin more Punk though?

>tfw you're favorite goth girl is a normie now.

Why isn't there more creepy susie cosplay. All I got is this video: vine.co/v/5v2nvxZhHxT

who is this? from where?

Petra from Deadly Class. This is what she used to look like

Best goth.

>goth
>turns into a party clown
nah bro

thanks for the info. god knows Cred Forums would dedicate an entire thread on sauce.

seriously tho, Cred Forums has turned to shit because of this sauce shit. thanks

Cred Forums is very different when it comes to that. I mean we have rec threads and that would get you banned on Cred Forums

i know. it sucks tho. i mean, i try to get into new manga all the time, but even reverse image searching gives me nothing, and then i get torn apart on Cred Forums. i really wish they actually cared about the cred of their favorite manga

>Party Clown
>Red Queen theme
>A harlequin based on one of the most bloody and atrocious Queens historically
Ah okay.

Hot.

It's especially annoying when it's cropped and edited and they still jump on people for asking

Cred Forums has stupid rec images too, they just aren't as memey as the Cred Forums ones.

exactly. they make it as hard as possible to enjoy the manga you want to enjoy. why even post? seriously, its like a secret club you arent supposed to be in but they want you to. Cred Forums may be pretty polar, but at least they arent dicks about their obscure shit

what was mavis from again?

Hotel Transylvania.

translevania

>memey
Que?

this is hot, who?

Were you expecting this?

Who is this character? She looks awfully familiar...

She's from the Monster High movie Ghouls Rule

EVERY NIGHT I BURN
youtube.com/watch?v=mfTkL-ZHDCY

Oops replied to wrong post. Pls Ignore.

WHY REMENDER WHY

tfw you will never marry mavis

tfw you will never impregnate her probablly the first time you ever have sex because she has no concept of protection

tfw she has been tainted by ginger filth

ew, stop posting these hideous fucking characters

>You will never protect that smile.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFwYJYl5GUQ
>You will never get your first succ from a cute goth chick at a Type O Negative concert

How do I cope with this feel?

She's a character from Overrun.
weareoverrun.com/

by going to a goth club. Dancing with hot goth's when #1 Crush by Garbage comes on is all sorts of win

>Goth clubs existing in [Current Year]

You must be stuck in a temporal loop

Goth clubs are still very much a thing...

Must be full of middle age people then

member when alex became a goth just so she could fuck a guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=TKUbdCYBlFk

than she gets turned into a cockroach

Well, at the club that I frequent there is a pretty diverse age range, but most do seem to be in there 30's.

Where the fuck do you live that has goth clubs?

Love these goth gems

30s is about right
not that user, but in Canada most major cities have them

Colorado. The goth scene is actually very much alive and well here.

It bothers me that Raven and Starfire are not the same age or at least close to in the comics and the animated movie universe.

"That's sooooo Kafkaesque"

Ugh

youtube.com/watch?v=OaXfnyWS1xc

>Dissection shirt
>obvious wig
>goth

Wrong.

Lydia best goth grill. fite me.

I don't know how her design for the cartoon got so far from her appearance in the movie, but I'll never complain about it.

Pan?

Gotta love Jane lane

>I'll never complain about it
It's a shawl over a bodystocking, how could you?

Though I'd like to see her with her school hairstyle in her casual clothes, and vice versa.

did you call ?

I always liked this one best.

Nobody likes male goths. They serve no purpose.

achewood gets no love. you're the best user

>school full of monsters and ghouls
>gothiest girl is a normie from a different school

o i am laffin

Goth girls are my fetish

Stan should go goth again.

I heard this thread likes goth girls. Well here's a goth girl dressed as another goth girl.

I know you are fucking someone else.

> Goths didn't exist in the 70s

Nico's The Marble Index came out in 1969.
Interview with the Vampire came out in 1976.
Siouxsie and the Banshees released their first album in '78. As did Joy Division's first EP.

You're objectively wrong.

>a gothification I can't get behind

Never though I'd see the day

>pop culture goths
worst kind of goths ever

Much better than just bunch of sad teenagers if you ask me.

>tfw all the goths I've ever met were either pretty upbeat or at least chill
>Never some sad punks

who dat ?

Chloe Crashman from Carl2

The whole point of any teenage subculture is just a cry for attention. There is a reason why people want it, otherwise it's making them sad and miserable. And of course they are pretty calm about everything, this is why normies don't wanna play with them. Natural selection pretty much opposite of calm. I'm not saying that being sad teenager is bad, it's just subcultures supposed to be nuclear option, last resort for them. Thats clearly pointing at some issues and deserve at least counseling. I don't see anything good about it.

Can't really fault her on the wig, black hair has it's own rules

you don't know anything about goths. We will happily make fun of our subculture but we still love it. We know it can be very cheesy at times but enjoy it regardless. And we can be serious about it while acknowledging that it is silly to take it serious.
there is definitely sadness in it, but there is an enjoyment in embracing it with all the darkness that emotions have. Plus, it can't rain all the time.

i don't get it

Are you talking about this thread? People just post pretty girls in black colors. I'm not that stupid, come on.

>how do I cope with this feel?
Get better taste in music.

Comission

>Thats clearly pointing at some issues and deserve at least counseling. I don't see anything good about it.

Yeah um no. Stuff like being a goth is just how one chooses to express themselves while at the same time being part of a subculture that they identify with. There's no need for counseling for that.

Where is she from?

Hold up, source?

youtube.com/watch?v=z8K_JBPV7m4

who is your fav goth ?

To be fair, black people have weird hair.

Also that picture looks professional so she could just be modeling that style and shirt.

She's mostly just a pretty 'example' of a black goth chick.

what are these? the for whorsewomen of the apocalypse?

Peter Steele was too good for this world.

Hopefully his death didn't hurt too much

I think it's from the Jem comic.

It's from the Jem and The Holograms comic dark Jem arc .

Gee, I wonder where her character design came from...

My first cartoon crush. anyone else have a cartoon crush that was a goth too?

I think that says more about the stereotype of goth fashion than anything. Shit hasn't changed in ten years.

my favorites.

Rose Lalonde

Love how Firkle is the darkest one.

what kind of goth does Cred Forums like?

The victorian/elegant style my fav

or a more leather and buckles punky style?

Amy for Looped.

i love that redesign, wish they used it for something

Under appreciated

punk goths are best

It would be kind of cool to see the other South Park boys go goth. Especially Kenny.

Fuck visigoths, post ostrogoths

Everything except the dome hair

How is Emily the Strange? Never got into her, but I just noticed IST's got a nice hardcover collection for ten bucks.

She's cute but there's not enough substantial content.
Theres a few books, but mostly its just an excuse to sell wallets, bracelets, earrings, notebooks, etc.

>Lenore

Hey now that's something you don't see everyday.

Ah well, I'm sure there are plenty of other gothy comics I can get to get into the season instead.

This thread is missing the queen!

From the thumbnail I though she was playing the sad accordion. But she isn't. Which is sad.

Stacy Dash was goth?

there needs to be more Goth girl superheros.

god damnit someone write a comic book about a squad of super powered goth teens.

I swear there's never enough Kylie in these threads

I don't consider any character goth if they don't ever, officially, get show displaying something that indicates that they listen to actual goth rock or post-punk.

Otherwise, they're just another example of the media hijacking our subculture to create gimmicky characters to appeal to alternative-girls and normies that like to sexualize goth girls.

That's why there aren't as many examples of male goths. Goth girls can be very sexy, as black clothing has always been sexy.

All for the normies that post online about how "hot" got girls are but will say mean shit to goths in real life.

Keyword "stereotype".

the sister or whatever from Welcome to Eltingville

>normies that like to sexualize goth girls.

what do you think the point of this thread is

There's a lot more to life and subcultures and fashion trends than just music, brah.

>literally the only ruby gloom character in this whole thread

I would have expected her earlier to be honest.

Nice blog, faggot.

Fuck off Pan. You ruined the Internet by acknowledging that The Nutshack exist creating a forced meme

The Nutshack was already on its way to being a forced meme, though. That's like saying Pan's a Tumblr pandering liberal because he made Wavebird a legbearded asexual.

She deserved more screen time.

So, any /goth/ here or are just people fetishising goth girls?

Also, post goth related content.
youtube.com/watch?v=_OpSw5fwBWM
youtube.com/watch?v=NRHVzbJVx8I
youtube.com/watch?v=fxQcBKUPm8o

There are people in the thread who are in the scene. Either they or their parents were a part of one movement or another, and they get into comfy arguments about the technicals of what is and isn't goth.

Not me, though. I just like the aesthetic, and was reminded about it by Pan, our Cringelord and Savior.

not everyone like depeche mode and sisters of mercy I do though

What about Suspiria? They are pretty cool.

I used to be into it a lot more, wore black eyeliner all the time and had a dozen or so very goth clothes. But I was and still am more a metal head and have more metal tshirts than goth wear. And I don't really go out to clubs as much since the goth club closed here, so very little opportunity to get dressed up.

yeah, that's alright. but when I listen to that style of music is usually something like 69 eyes or the more rocky stuff

and for fun here's some Voltaire
youtube.com/watch?v=EUcwo_R_8vk
he's a fun guy, had him invited to our club a couple times and since I was the soundman I got to hang out with him a while.

>iktfb
I live in a third world country, with little to no exposure to the goth culture and have little money to buy clothes (you have no idea how much liquid shoe polisher I have to use to die my clothes) or anything goth related. Being poor and in a shitty place sucks.

>Voltaire
Oh man, he and Malice Mizer made me have an interest for gothness.

>had him invited to our club a couple times and since I was the soundman I got to hang out with him a while.
I'm jealous of you.

>I live in a third world country, with little to no exposure to the goth culture and have little money to buy clothes
so you must have had some really cool goth clothes. Most of the best stuff I've seen is self made. I suck at making clothes and only ever tried to make a fishnet shirt out of panyhose of course. It kinda worked.

>OP said to post goths
>everyone posts Emos

>live in the south
>tons of emo/goth/scene kids in highschool
>come back after college
>all the emo/goth/scene kids turned into rednecks
>went from all black to all camo
is this the natural progression of the goth?

huh, that's weird. I'm from canadian praries and have seen it happen to a couple people but the majority just ended up depressingly normal

I enjoyed the whole emo/goth fashion when I was younger. Now I guess I fall more in the grunge range.

I like when writers actually take the time to make a character who happens to be a goth as opposed to "hey, look she/he is all dark and shit!"

damn her name is Scout thats super hot

spike is a punk not a goth

Tenna from I feel sick.

I bet you listen to the Aquabats

Agreed.

Goth for years now. I love everything about this subculture, and it fits perfectly for me, so goth for life.

I also like fetishising goth girls though, 2D & 3D, because they're the best girls ever.

She doesn't get enough love for what she's been through

I wish she got a doll. Even if it was a SDCC Exclusive. Which doll is best to custom her from?

>278 replies
>no mention of the Muppet Queen of Goths
For shame, Cred Forums. For shame.

Maybe Spectra due to skin color.

SHE IS PERFECT!!!!
WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE A LOSER WEED LMAO CUNT?

Because girls are attracted to guys who actually try, as opposed to betas who complain on the web.

Spectra is too white as she's a ghost.

My heart.

What the heck am I looking at

Anyone can listen to joy division. it's not that hard.

It's a shame, but I never see Serenity Rose mentioned here at all.

We should do a storytime sometime.