ITT: Moments which ruined characters forever

ITT: Moments which ruined characters forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs
vox.com/2016/3/15/11234064/donald-trump-steak-well-done
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ3IvqsJaVo
impossiblefoods.com/
memphismeats.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zsS1MPnA-vs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this panel made Dick into a sexualized whore in addition to making sex between unmarried characters in comics more normalized, therefore making just about everybody else into sexualized whores eventually

Perfectly in-character. Batman is an unpleasant cunt who nobody on earth would want to be friends with. The hardest part of JLA stories isn't believing that Batman can hang with universal threats; it's believing that Clark (or anyone else) would get along with him.

>ruined
>not improved

The one where he fucks Babs and then invites her to his wedding is worse.

Go away, Hank.

Bruce knows full well whatever cut of meat they serve is probably going to be low shelf. Hence why he's not to worried about "ruining" the steak by ordering it well done.

I mean, yeah, but does he have to be a big pleb and have his steak cooked wrong too?

But... Bruce has always been a no-nonsense narcissistic sociopath as far as I'm concerned.

Doesn't the KFC comic state that Planet Krypton is shit?

Yes.

>no-nonsense narcissistic sociopath
What's that have to do with his crimes against meat?

Alfred is the one with taste, not Bruce.

unmarried characters who have sex are whores?

Are you a neckbeard serial killer?

Kingdom Come also ruined Wonder Woman for possible future Elseworlds tale, because after what happened in KC it became a trend to portray her as a warmonger who tempt Superman to do stupid violent shit.

Are you implying that a good, decent person would order a well done steak?

It has always been canon that Bruce prefers his steak well-done.

What I found stupid/weird is that Roy grew up to look just like Ollie, with goatee included

Why would you think it wasn't?

have you SEEN the x men relationship chart and tony stark and wolverine's numbers?

No one told Brian Azzarello

well he's a shit writer so that's to be expected

I'd imagine that, cooked by himself, Bruce would prefer rarer cooking, but when ordering at a restaurant (particularly a joint like Planet Krypton) he wouldn't trust the cooks to make it safely and correctly. So, if he'd order steak at all, it'd be well-done.

For most of those characters, that's the only interesting thing about them.

Well done would be healthier.
I wonder what Bruce's meal plan is.

>Well done would be healthier.
Factually incorrect.

user that doesn't mean much, most people as they get older tend to change towards more cooked meat.

[citation needed]

No?

Perfectly in character, he doesn't give a shit what society or anyone else says, he doesn't care if they call him stupid or crazy, he just eats the steak the way he likes it.

>A joyless asshole chooses the least pleasant way to have a meal
I see no problem there.

This shouldn't make me angry.

[insert anecdotal evidence here]

he wouldn't be eating diseased meat just syain

What's with Cred Forums and and steaks? Was it king of the hill

Maybe it is after Magog nuked the US farmlands on accident.

Hank Hill has shit taste, everyone knows charcoal is better than propane (so long as it's not shitty charcoal). Hell they even had an episode where Peggy and Bobby became charcoal addicts because it was better.

IT'S RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Waid is worse.

I dont trust Cred Forumss opinion most times on fucking comic books im definitely not going to listen to you faggots on how to cook a steak.

Well done completely drenched in ketchup is GOAT tbqph

Modern Waid, yes

For real. If you guys like blood dripping from your mouth every time you take a bite that's on you, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna eat a steak that takes 5 minutes to chew through and makes look like I just ate out a woman on her period.

No wonder he isn't worried about "ruining the meat".

(You)

Get out now.

I personally loved the whole thing
but I can understand someone
saying it ruined them both.

Fuck Bendis

And I thought Cred Forums's taste in cartoons was bad.

To be honest, Kingdom Come sucks.

>Alternate Earth
>Waid

Why would this have any bearing on the character?

The biggest problem it has is how the guys that almost wrecked the UN got off scott free after preaching about responsibility and shit.

Right? The old meta fuckers start a violent war with the younger meta douche-bags that if escalated can kill thousands, and then after almost destroying the UN they preach about responsibility? Come on.

The whole comic was whack.

You got a link to the relationship chart?

A lot of them grow up to look like their older counterparts
Dick's daughter is a fucking dead ringer for Kori, I thought she was Kori until she said "my dad"

That's because Mar'i is Kory's daughter, is normal for some childs to look almost like their parents. Roy case is totally different

The younger meta douche-bags were already making life hard and dangerous for innocent civilians. And worse yet, they had no intention of changing their ways. They had to be stopped.

>after almost destroying the UN they preach about responsibility?
That happened after the UN murdered hundreds of metas with nuclear warheads. Oh and guess what, no one at the UN was harmed in the end. Who was being more responsible?

There were other ways to stop them instead of forcing them into Gurlags. What are you, Carol?

He is old.

That's Clark.

Bruce is just old.

Hey nice maymay.

Kory has red hair

If you prefer your meat to have any pink in it you are an animal and should seek the nearest zoo to check in too

Is that a troll pic from /ck/? I could imagine some user making that along with a guide to putting ketchup on anything as a recommendation.

Her being Kori with black hair is how you know Kori and Dick banged.

Yeah, why don't they just put the whole world in a bottle?

>Humans need to go through an arbitrary ritual in order to fulfill basic biological functions!

I always ask Jesus first when I need to shit.

You ever sat down and read this thing?

Technically, we're not allowed to go to the bathroom.

THAT was realllly fucked up.

Okay, so I know I'm a little behind, but can someone explain the steak thing to me?

This was made at a t time where a bad ass ate well done steaks, because it was manly to basically chew through leather. Sorta like cowboys of the old west, the only other explanation that I think would work well would be

American memes and kids who blindly buy into them, nothing more to it.

I guess when you live in the third world you need to make sure all the worms and parasites are clearly burned away from your rotting meat of your starving half dead cows you leave out on the war torn landscape.
Is it fun to find shrapnel in your steak by the way?

>steakfags

Where's the medium steak? Not medium well or medium rare, just medium.

Medium is not a listing on a meme chart

Have fun eating shoe leather.

Bruce probably thinks he doesn't deserve good steak.

I've never actually seen the thing that these images come from, but I assume Ramsey tears this place a new one because the pizza is undercooked or sloppily made or something?

Yes

There's usually lots of crying too
Here's the vid that pizza is from
youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs

>Retards giving a shit about meat again: the thread

>>/ck/

I feel like someday we'll be eating synthetic meat, and that eating actual meat from a livestock would be outlawed, taboo or so expensive that only the big wigs could afford it.

Am I crazy for thinking this and crazier for not minding as long as it feels and tastes like meat?

It's pretty crazy to imagine in our lifetime.

So many people's livelihoods depend on livestock, there's no way to really do anything about it now.

>Well done completely drenched in ketchup

If, within our lifetime, an acceptable substitute were found, would you switch? Maybe you wouldn't even have to worry about gristle and the like.

I'd try it, but I see myself still eating real meat anyway. Maybe switching it up a lot.

That is unless the synthetic version was a perfect recreation and I couldn't taste the difference.

that part in JLU where they revealed Terry was not only the biological son of Bruce Wayne, but the result of cadmus fuckery.

That shit ruined the Bruce/Terry relationship that had evolved as a surrogate father figure thing, and the idea of fate and chance, into "lol it was just genetics all along"

need to fuck that robin waiter

Is it a boy?

It's not retarded to care about meat, it's more retarded not to unless you're some kind of vegetarian or vegan

If you eat something, you should care about it, and cooking steak well done is synonymous with cooking it past the point of consumption, it's as bad as eating undercooked chicken minus the fact that one could get you sick....but taste wise, equally offensive

it also meant that genetically, Terry was predisposed to enjoying well done steak. So fuck that

It's the edgelordiest!

I still don't get the point of removing his face, he should have died of an infection before the third issue

Warren Ellis prefers his meat well done:

>MAN COOK MEAT WITH FIRE
>Not “man show fire to meat and then eat it while it still squirts and pulses.”
>KILL IT DED WITH FIRE YUS
>“Medium rare” = “good vet could get it up on its feet in an hour or two.” That’s not cooked with fire. That’s threatened with fire.

redditors are the biggest crusaders against well done steak

Some folks just don't like getting red juice on their shirts while enjoying a steak. That's okay.

I mean, It's not like they all put Ketchup on it.

I like my steak like I like my pepes
Rare

That's some hot implications you're pulling you pleb.

Fuck it's been years, I need that screencap about that.

The Joker can't die from an infection, not just because of plot armor but also because he's supposed to have toxic blood from those chemicals he was dunked in. How would the infection survive him?

>Needing your steak cooked a certain way to eat it
Picky cunts. As long as it's cooked and not burnt what's the problem?

Yeah I'm really sick of this meme. I never in my life heard people complaining about steak being well-done until that screen shot of KotH floated around the Internet.

People are just quoting something and pretending it's their own opinion.

Didn't exactly ruin the character for me, but the ruined the book and my opinion of the author. Having a super hero defend fidel castro and murderous communist regimes was retarded.

Well done means that the meat's been caramelized on the grill more, the surface meat is sweeter, rare means less of the juices have been cooked out and it's a lot more moist, it'll be swimming in what looks like blood, while medium rare is splitting the difference between those two.

Which comic was this?

The juice isn't blood. Fun fact.

>Take friend of mine from Oregon to ball game in chicago
>says he loves a good dog
>buy him one, all beef, all delicious meaty goodness
>proceeds to put only ketchup on it
>mfw I felt like dying

Is there any other meat that gets cooked in like 5 different ways?

You ever have a fucking hotdog or a burger at a BBQ and ask for them rare? No. you don't. That's retarded. You cook that shit up. Same with steak. Stop it.

I had my first Chicago style in the airport during a layover, as soon as I was done I went back for a second.
But don't judge your friend too harshly, there's plenty of people who think the link is what makes a good hotdog.
But still ... ketchup?

No sir, it goes

Well done
Medium well
Medium
Medium rare
Rare

Medium is literally the middle option

>an entire chart based entirely on the elementary definitions of "rare" and "well done"
>literal autism

10/10, I smiled.

>complains it's undercooked
I've seen this fucker make scrambled eggs that were watery as fuck and he's gonna complain about something being undercooked.

I do always order my hamburgers well-done.

Fucking pleb. Have fun with your glued cuts from walmart and dryer than a fucking desert meats

Yet another food you can prepare in five different ways.

Because there are people who know how to cook and don't just subsist on soggy ramen for their entire lives.

>Why do anything good when you can be completely mediocre

*Gasp* My ignorance has been exposed for what it is! The shame!

I'm a vanilla guy, myself, so I usually just have a hot dog straight with no toppings. I don't really care how done to rare a steak is cooked so long as the meat is marbled and I can cut it rather than chop it (neither far extreme).
This guy, however, can go fuck himself. You pair a steak with either steak sauce or whatever it comes with.

I've only ever had well done in my entire life.

Also, what's up with these fucking ads? How is this acceptable?

>>He doesn't have his Steak blue

You're all faggots

>Cred Forums once again proves it's the plebbest board around
You'd think KotH would have taught them something, but you're sub-Bobby

There's a reason for that.

Burgers, hot dogs, etc. are made with shredded/ground meat, drastically increasing their potential exposure to contaminants. Since everything gets all mixed together, germs and all, you have to cook it all the way through to kill the shit in the middle. A steak is a full cut, there's not gonna be any germs inside the meat, just on the outside where it's been exposed. So you just need to cook the surface to make it safe to eat.

Chicken doesn't taste good raw, and pork can have parasites that can spread through raw meat. That's why we cook everything else besides steak.

Furthermore well-done steak tastes only marginally different from ground beef, despite being a much better cut. Why pay to eat a well done steak when you can get the flavor you want with a pound of ground beef?

Wow, real solid foundation you're laying there, Dick.

>You ever have a fucking hotdog or a burger at a BBQ and ask for them rare?

Not hotdogs but If I get a burger from a half decent restaurant I can have it made rare. Sorry you only eat at Burger King , faggot.

>drenched bun doneness
just get a french dip

What's wrong with Burger king?

Is Cred Forums going to act like they are above fast food now too? Kek

You fucking got me, faggot.

Martian Manhunter Mini Series called "American Secrets"

>What's wrong with Burger king?

Okay take
Regardless of how you feel about fast food what was clearly saying is any sitdown place cooks their burgers to order. Fast food places don't.

Can somebody explain this shit to me? Why would he do this? What the fuck happened here?

Starfire in RHATO. They ruined her fun and romantic nature and just turned her into an apathetic slut. She liked sex because she's happy not because she's bitter.

nice try funnyman, but i'll eat steaks my steaks like i eat your mom's pussy
with ketchup

I think it was Dollmaker who cut off Jokers face. I have no idea why. The Dark Knight was one fucked up book

You realize he's ordering well done because he's at a place utterly beneath him, right?
I hate Batman, but I give him that

>Ruined Gerard Jones

Rare steak is like nature's ketchup.

I used to eat meat blue, but I just don't trust it nowadays.

I have eaten meat "cooked" with citrus instead of heat though.

>well done

why not just buy a pair of slippers at a discount store and eat that, it's basically the same thing

And as for lamb, medium is more or less the standard.

blue is just for contrarians

>Stop it.

>rare

Why not buy a slab of aspic from the dollar store and eat that, it's basically the same thing.

You're meant to slightly undercook scrambled eggs to make them creamy

>well-done steak tastes only marginally different from ground beef
if you're a bad cook, maybe

Aren't real people used to watching out for shotgun pellets?

If you mean the tutorial vid that's a perfectly valid choice. I prefer my scrambled eggs a bit more done so that's the way I do it.

Cool, how was it? I only ever did ceviche with seafood.

Reminder that the greatest military leader in US history demanded that all meat be practically charcoal, since he'd seen enough blood in his life.

Reminder that he also ordered a man be tied to a tree and whipped for beating a horse unnecessarily.

This is the man that destroyed the south, and rendered it the lower class of the dominant superpower of the modern era.

Taste cannot get more patrician. Whiskey and blackened well done steak.

The fuck is Agent Graves doing in Gotham? Who would need untraceable bullets for revenge when you just easily can become a themed-supervillian by breaking in an abadoned factory,

Dick is literally a whore.
If he was a female character he would get shat on.

This character is a male full power-fantasy with a cancerous fanbase.

He started as a male power fantasy.
Then the writers realized men weren't that fond of him anymore, and it was women who were into him.

Just sounds like he had a weak stomach. Not as weak as the dollar during the panic, though.

>Grant could not stomach the sight of animal blood. Rare steak nauseated him; he insisted that his meat be well done. He never touched fowl. “I could never eat anything that went on two legs,” he explained. He did not hunt, even as a boy in rural southern Ohio where shooting game was a favorite youthful past time.

Trump also likes his steaks well done, he's fired men for bringing things to him rare.

vox.com/2016/3/15/11234064/donald-trump-steak-well-done

except most of his fans rave about how they want his boi pussy, not how they want to be him

medium well seems like the best option.

>not Man of Veal

this was the final nail in a coffin built by Bendis and Fraction

That actually makes me more interested in the story. It's a play on Hurcules and Hippolyte the Amazon queen.

Any where you can order a steak wouldn't give something blue. They'd either run the slim chance of getting you sick or get slammed with health code violations. They're just giving you rare.

Enjoy your overcooked rubbery as fuck garbage eggs

Any half decent steak house will let you order blue. Just because you only eat it at Chili's or outback doesn't mean it's standard procedure. The trick is the meat at a good steakhouse isn't riddled with parasites so they're not worried about it. Do you even know what beef tartar is?

his name is Bruce. Charles Xavier is already dead. Judging by my watch he's due back any time now.

HE"S AN OLD MAN, HIS STOMACH ISN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE, JUST LET HIS STEAK BE WELL DONE WITHOUT BEING A JUDGEMENTAL CUNT ABOUT IT user.

Could be worse. Thunderbirds are Go ruined my childhood because I loved the original as a child. I am saving my most destructive criticisms for the 100th episode of Beyond the Small Screen. And yes, and regretfully, i will dedicate the 100th episode to Gerry Anderson, the creator of the original. After the episode is uploaded, if the fans get really angry, I will apologize to them as I do not intend to offend anyone involved in the remake and the original.

>he wouldn't trust the cooks to make it safely and correctly

Rich guy doesn't trust the working class. wow. This isn't helping his case any.

>I'm gonna eat a steak that takes 5 minutes to chew through

Meanwhile you demand your steak cooked into beef jerky. lol

My girlfriend orders well done too. She's all "ew blood" and it's cute. It still feels bad ruining one of them for her.

They fucking wish they were him. He's more of a Mary Sue than Batman. And they think they have such great taste because they like him more than Batman

Being a power fantasy is the whole point of the character.

>he thinks the red juice of a steak is "blood"

You uncultured swine.

So...this is a steak thread?

I like mine medium. I can't take the blood and I'm too lazy to chew too much.

If this is a steak thread, then I don't really cook steak on its own like that. I stir fry it with some seasonings/sauces for burrito purposes.

That would imply that Droopy Faced Azz gave a shit about comics other than his own.

>They fucking wish they were him.
More like they wish they were in him.

With their penis, in his asshole.

I'd mom anything meat-like.

What kind of ignoramus thinks myoglobin is blood? It's literally steak juice, not blood.

Insect meat is the future

I just can't help imagining Joker talking like a ventriloquist's dummy afterwards.

To be fair, communism's probably easier on a highly technologically advanced world where everyone's interconnected through a mass psychic link.

Well why the fuck doesn't he just go gnaw on a boot?

Most people, because they grow up hearing people refer to it as blood or bloody.

I had to explain that it wasn't blood to everyone in my family, and they still think it's blood and it creeps them out.

I even showed them what an actual bloody cut of meat looked like to demonstrate the difference, nope.

>eating meat at all
Top kek

>Eating a non-medium steak
Cancer, the lot of you

See, I can understand why a mentally-ill billionaire that thinks he can end crime just by punching it would probably like his steak well-done. Motherfucker probably eats it with ketchup, too.

My issue is that he's best friends with Clark Kent, the one who REALLY seems to be out of character here. The Kansas farm boy thing isn't an affectation- Clark actually DID grow up right there in the heart of steak country. He KNOWS how steak is meant to be prepared.

And yet he not only understands Bruce's weird tastes, he ENCOURAGES it by cooking the steak a little more when it arrives too "raw" for Bruce. I mean, one would THINK that being a good friend would mean not letting your buddy do this to himself. Superman is supposed to save people, right?

They're old men who have just reconciled, I doubt Supes would be crass enough to bring that old argument to the forefront right before he and Wonder Woman are about to give the serious news. He's got more tact than that.

>Just eat the steak, Bruce.
>Just eat the fuckin' steak
>Just eat your fucking shitty-ass tasteless piece of leather steak
>Just..no, don't make a fucking scene you fetishistic bastard
>Fuck's sake, I'll do it.

superman pls go

I kind of read that as J'onn being somewhat disdainful of the idea of these humans claiming they were communists when it's clear that they're operating as individuals with individual ambitions just like all the other humans they're fighting against.

He knows what TRUE communism is, which is only made possible with mental connection. Which of course wouldn't work for humans.

>Having a super hero defend fidel castro

So what, you hate Wally West now?

Proof or get the fuck out.

RHatO isn't canon! You need to start ignoring bad writers, their work doesn't matter.

Its also canon clark kent eats his steak with ketchup

It's supposed to show the rapport between Clark and Bruce.

And the fact that Clark isn't enough of a pill to actually give somebody shit about how he east his own damn meat.

What's wrong with this image?

Normally I'd be angry but Clark had the upbringing of a redneck so it fits.

>not "Its Krypton that makes me Super, but Earth that makes me a Man!"

Missed opportunity baka desu senpai.

Are you sure that isn't just a codeword, like Beef Bourguignon with Ketchup?

What's wrong with this

Yeah, it depends on how you read it. That "here" could be read in a "ugh just so you shut up" tone.

What is every Leaguer's favourite meal?

I tried to order medium once and the waitress and my family insisted that there was no such thing. Did I get trolled?

Yes. But if you order it medium you're going to get it either medium well or medium rare.

TIL When Superman started working at the Justice League he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the super heroes got their paychecks, the first thing that Batman bought was a Steak. Well-done. Superman bought a hot dinner.

This. Thank you that someone gets it.

I don't mind WW being the aggressive one in the story. I just hate how much play it gets, like Superman being Super dictator while Batman is the scrappy rebel. Everyone knows Batman is closer to going over the edge than Clark. Where's my Elseworld of a world ran by a crazy Batman while Superman fights to restore freedom?

I never liked "headshot him as Banner, no problem". It makes the military look really retarded that they never did the "Punisher kills the Marvel Universe" thing.

Shooting his head should just make him grow back a Hulk head.

"Private I want my steak as burnt as Atlanta."

Give the old bat a break. If he wants to cook it as black as his cape and put a little bat signal on it in ketchup let him. He's had a had life.

He's disdainfully calling him a baseball playing warrior who isn't a "real" communist. The idea here is that only Martians can be "communists" because they have a psychic rapport.

He's not praising Castro you drip.

Byrne Superman (I think this is it) kind of thew Krypton under the bus. It used to be this utopia Silver Age Superman would brood over. It was the old county his immigant self respected but could never really connect to. Byrne Superman made them a planet of emotionless isolationist scientist losers.

Silver Age Superman was Kal El. Byrne era Superman was Clark. Modern Superman strives to hold a balance.

Ollie loves his chili.

J'onn loves his oreos.

Ice loves seals.

>this made me hungry

Oh god, I'm part of the problem.

Superman could dismantle Batman's fascist regime in a couple of hours.

And leave behind what, user? Anarchy?

If it actually feels and tastes like meat there's no reason not to like it, but it probably won't.

If it makes you feel better, it'll probably be easiest to grow meat in vats than it will be to completely synthesize it.

Red Sun lamp bat-satellites.

Evil Batman turns the sky a permanent red twilight like in B:TAS.

Clark tries to fight back through an underground global newspaper, the Daily Planet, and recruits a team of scientists including John Henry Irons and Dr. Magnus to create a suit of armor powered by yellow solar radiation so he can assault the Bat Cave bunker.

That's where Clark's leet journalism skills come in handy. He and the Daily Planet help keep an underground resistance running. Add in cameos by the Newsboy Legion and Seven Soldiers Manhattan Guardian...who else was a reporter...the Creeper? The Question? Super journalists vs Batman and his secret police the Outsiders.

Loss?

I'm sold

Some restaurants will only cook a few ways to save time/space for the cook (usually at bars or whatever)

>muh christian values
kys

I like stakes medium well to medium rare but if it's carne asada I like it well done.

Didn't Herakles either raped or killed Hippolyta?

Kingdom Come didn't ruin anything. This is like blaming Watchmen and TDKR for comics being darker. People who took one thing and extended upon it are to blame. Also, Wondy's never been that aggressive in Elseworld stories outside of Frank Miller's ASBAR. Wondy's barely used that much in Elseworld stories. She also wasn't that aggressive in KC until shit got way out of hand with the prison.

Clark is not an autist if Bruce wants it well done he will give him well done.

The old meta fuckers had permission from the UN to do so in the first place. Did you even read Kingdom Come?

>Also, Wondy's never been that aggressive in Elseworld stories outside of Frank Miller's ASBAR.

Superman: Red Son, Injustice: Gods Among Us, The Dark Knight Strikes Again, DC: The New Frontier and so on. They all came after Kingdom Come.

>Wondy's barely used that much in Elseworld stories.

But when she's used that's mostly what happens.

>She also wasn't that aggressive in KC until shit got way out of hand with the prison.

She was aggressive from the start and had to be schooled several times by both Superman and Batman. She actually wanted to execute prisoners.

Batman eats steak well done why don't you

Fucking steakfags, pull your heads out of your asses and try to realize that taste has and always will be subjective. If you want your steak bloody and dripping with parasites, that is your right, order it how you want and shut the fuck up.

And declared hate symbols?

>0
American Secrets was barely readable.

Gas the Meats!
Taste War Now!

Let's be realistic here, Miller would still make Wonder Woman aggressive even if Kingdom Come was never made.

>Also, Wondy's never been that aggressive in Elseworld stories outside of Frank Miller's ASBAR.
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ3IvqsJaVo

Superman at least stands a chance of getting it off the ground. Batman would get his shit kicked in by hundreds of superheroes no longer standing there and saying "Stop being an asshole, Bruce" during their fights instead of hitting back.

Banner doesn't have a healing factor, only Hulk does. And he doesn't instantly Hulk out, he can't sense danger before it happens. His heart rate has to spike.

And in this, he had no powers. Amadeus Cho took away his powers, turning him into a normal guy so he could live a normal life.
Given the "Fraction" comment, I'm guessing they're referring to Hawkeye. The guy who, prior to Millar, Bendis and Fraction, refuses to kill, ever. And divorced his wife after she killed her rapist.

>well done
I didnt know Batman was a spineless faggot

>pre-marital sex is wrong

Gotta love how many people skip over the fact that Clark outed him.

Something like that would be amazing.
Clark outmaneuvering anything tends to be amazing.

>"plenty more Robins waiting in the wings" said Bruce, zipping up his pants
>"in this life you've chosen, you'd better be prepared to get hurt, maybe seriously hurt, to satisfy justice"

to be fair, Scott Summers was married to like half the major connections on that chart

let's not let the serial monogamists off the hook here

Yeah, i agree.

Frank Miller thnks that Wonder Woman is a manhating dyke that needs a strong man to tame her and teach her true power.

Those two fucks ruined comics. Snyder as well, only he just pisses on the ashes.

That's actually fucking hilarious and fits Clark so well. He's this all powerful godlike being who is actually a uncultured, good natured bumpkin. I need a comic of Bruce or Lex watching Clark eating a steak with ketchup in disgust

I never understood why ketchup on a hotdog bothers people.
You can literally put anything on a hotdog and have it be acceptable up to including coleslaw and dog turds but somehow ketchup is sacrilege.
For the record I like them with sauerkraut and spicy brown mustard

I don't get the complaint about well-done steak. I've always thought it was an acceptable thing given the name. I mean, no one really calls it "steak, ruined" when they order it, do they?

Most people bitching about it are either looking for excuses to feel superior or they've only ever had overcooked steaks that people have called 'well-done'.

THE MANS NAME

IS PENIS

LET HIM FUCK

Clark eats filet mignon well done with ketchup, when he aint a vegetarian.

Canonically.

Waid tried to retcon him into being one.

I can't stop watching Gordon Ramsey yell at people.
Do I have a problem?

I like him more with the kids.
Its such a great feeling having him be a total dick to adults then to 180 and be the nicest guy in the world with his kid show.
I'm hoping to see more Kid Chef with gentle Ramsy.

Ketchup has a very strong taste that will generally overwhelm the flavour of the hot dog itself. That's usually for the best if you're heating a street dog with the taste and texture of mattress stuffing, but if you're eating a decent sausage then you won't even taste it with ketchup.

It's like using an expensive plush handtowel to dry your dishes. It's not technically wrong, but it's a waste, and people who care about that sort of thing will be offended by that waste.

>that scene in Burtons Batman where Bruce doesn't know why the Gazpacho Alfred serves him is cold.

>That's usually for the best if you're heating a street dog with the taste and texture of mattress stuffing, but if you're eating a decent sausage then
If you're eating a decent sausage you aren't eating a hot dog.
Hot dogs ARE street food.
If you're eating a brautwurst or something than you're eating a brautwurst sandwich nobody refers to that as a hot dog.

>If you're eating a decent sausage you aren't eating a hot dog.
This. Hot dogs are "sufficiently foodlike" - if it's too much more than that, you need to reconsider the preparation.

Nah, nigga loves his catsup

>Clark heating the steak up with heat vision
Holy fuck how haven't I noticed that before

If Batman became a dictator the first person he would kill is superman

Is that what it is?

Mongoloid mouth breathers don't know how to eat without getting shit all over themselves so they have to literally ruin the food they're eating?

When you eat soup do you freeze it and eat it solid so you don't spill it everywhere when your autism strikes?

It's not a meme, not everything is because the internet ran it into the ground in a circlejerk.

Well done steak is like a chewy dog toy. Anybody who says they enjoy it either don't eat meat or more likely suffer from an diagnosed brain disorder that tells them that the terrible decisions they make are in fact correct.

A perfect well-done steak is still tender, has a bit of a crust, and juicy.

Unfortunately, the chances of getting a well done well done steak are slim. Fuckers don't know how to cook it right, so they just overcook it into shoe leather. It's incompetence on the cook's part.

No chef can make a well done steak taste good.

And if you have the audacity to order a well done steak at a restaurant I hope the cook the absolute shit out of it just to spite you

one of you is lying. WHICH ONE.

The secret is to put a small tab of butter on top and let it sit for a few minutes after cooking.

Maybe Post-Crisis it is. But happened pre 1985 so it would fit with Earth-One Silver/Bronze Age Superman.

Post-Crisis it's confirmed that his favorite food is Beef Bourguignon with ketchup. That's why it's their code.

>Expecting people on Cred Forums to watch cartoons

Fucking Cred Forums

I hate all beef hot dogs. no chicken though

>Decent sausage
>Hot Dog
I'm confused and I'm fairly sure that you're confused, so we're all confused.

Nah. It's the fact that they let it sit for a few minutes after cooking.
The heat is still cooking the food after you take it off of the grill/oven/etc so cooking it all the way on your heating appliance means you will overcook it.
Then if you slice it open right away all of the juice spills out which is why it ends up dry.

I meant to let the steak sit for a few minutes. That was unclear language on my part, sorry.

To be honest, I only brought sausages into the discussion because I assumed people who get mad about ketchup on hot dogs are actually mad about ketchup on sausages.

I can't imagine why anyone would get in a huff about putting ketchup on a fucking Oscar Meyer wiener or some such thing.

I never got where the perception Gordon Ramsey is an asshole came from, he just seems like a nice guy who gets angry at stupidity.

Actually, both of those approaches are reaching fruition and will probably directly compete in the market.

Synthetic Meat: impossiblefoods.com/

In-Vitro Meat: memphismeats.com/

Two-Face has some homemade remedies

That they are trying tell sell Hotdogs and Tacos when they still haves figured out how to make a good burger.

the hell does being a redneck have to do with this? for fuck sake they are more likely to eat stuff rare. there are entire cuts of meat that never make it out of the woods when hunting

P R E P T I M E

Welcome time traveler! Are you from the 1880s?

>well done with ketchup
>not medium rare with seasoning

enjoy your colon cancer

If I wanted dry meat I'd eat your mom's.

Not this user, but I'm posting a related clip from a separate animated series of Wonder Woman's aggressive nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsS1MPnA-vs

the fact that an animal suffered to make the meat makes it tastier.

unless we can make AI-meat, there's no fucking point.

>implying Burger King isn't trash-tier fast food
at least go to Five Guys or something

Actually, when the animal suffers for too long the meat becomes permeated with stress hormones and the literally bitter toxins produced by a muscle under strain.
Some vegetables even do something similar when they're damaged.
Quick kills taste better, and fresh still-living vegies and fruit is always recommended.

Go to China and eat tortured cats and dogs then.

No. but in all seriousness though, the people on this thread defending well-done steaks are either trolling or underaged, right?

I literally, for the life of me, cannot understand this reddit-tier, base shit. Were it not for the laws of this land, I would have slaughtered you guys.

>it's a steak snob thread
Steak takes fine well done. victors Get over yourselves.

It's the American show he did.

For some reason the original formula wasn't exiting enough for the US audience, so all the people he talks to act as either arrogant morons or whiney pissbabies and he spends 90% of every episode being mad as fuck at everyone.

Because that's better TV, apparently.

Didn't Superman's heat vision start out as an extension of his x-ray vision? As in an old issue he zaps something by concentrating his x-ray vision?

Looks like Clark is just trying to give Bruce cancer to put him out of his misery.

The dude throws a tantrum over people cooking to their tastes. A lot of what he bitches about is seriously, "My opinion is better than your opinion" when the nigga can't even cook eggs.

Does he actually love it or is this Kal-El trying to disguise himself by doing the most plebian, shit tier thing possible at a restaurant?

>taste this shit.

How does desire like his/her/its steak Cred Forums

Well done is not healthier.
It is far more tasty yes but no more healthy then rare.

Stop it Cred Forums you will make your wife cry.

>"My opinion is better than your opinion"
I'm pretty sure when you're a world-renowned chef you actually have some weight to that argument.

But if theres no meat getting made i am out of a job.

I'm so tired of Superman being a lame shill for the man and "Super Dad" in stories like New Frontier and Red Son and Batman to be the cool rebel. I'd kill for the roles to be reversed like this.

A Batman world government policed by the Outsiders and protected from Superman by Red Sun satellite generators sounds awesome. Batman has finally turned the world as dark as himself, and the sad thing is he doesn't even notice it.

The underground Daily Planet idea sounds great. You could show articles from it after issues like Watchmen and its inserts. It'll really give the journalist and strategist side of Superman a chance to shine.

I like the MCU idea better where "he just spits the bullet out". It answers the "why don't they tag him and snipe him" question that keeps popping up.

If he had no powers why did Clint shoot him just because he saw his eye twitch?

Out of all the people to ask to kill him if anything went wrong why did he pick Hawkeye? Why not someone that could stand a chance of handling the situation non lethally like a telepath?

>I dont trust Cred Forumss opinion most times on fucking comic books
Smart decision, user. And I truly mean it

A world-renowned chef that cooks shitty eggs, mate. Eggs. It's fucking simple to not get watery-ass disgusting eggs, and he bombed that.

(Nevermind that he's a TV star who actually doesn't have shit for chef cred, it's the eggs thing that kills me.)

Where is this eggs thing coming from? I'm curious. Also, I'm pretty sure he has a bit more than TV fame under his belt since he only got a TV show in the first place because he was a moderately decorated chef.

It's stupid, but they explained in the trial that Clint is the only man who can see the subtle transformations before anyone else. Nobody else would have caught it early enough to stop the transformation.

Doctor light seems to have recovered auctualy

He did not want to survive he explicitly designed a weapon that would kill him.
Hawkeye was still a stupid choice though as he is one of the most staunchly anti killing heros marvel has..

>If he had no powers why did Clint shoot him just because he saw his eye twitch?

Clint didn't know he didn't have powers. And apparently Captain HYDRA tricked Clint somehow.

Superman killed him in Nu52.
He WAS.

After he came back to life, he was just fine with killing people. First thing he did was try to kill Wanda. And talked about killing villains as if it was the only smart thing to do. And he was perfectly cool with Kate shooting people in the eyes.