The Great X-Men Storytime - Vol. 4: Mutant Massacre (Part 29)

What's up, mah muggas?

Let's wrap up Alpha Flight for now with this last chunk of issues.

PREVIOUSLY ON X-MEN:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILTku9sSMXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry to leave you guys hanging for so long, Uni stuff got in the way. Also I got a little addicted to Skyrim

Is image posting back to 30-seconds?

Nope, which is annoying.

Plus side, it forces smaller storytimes.

I guess? I was already doing that anyway.

You are alive!

I finally caught with uncNny x-men

Glad to hear that, user. If there's one good thing about these hiatuses is that it gives people an opportunity to catch up.

So how about that Death of X preview? I wish I could say the idea of more characters, like Madrox, dying would piss me off to no end but frankly, I think I'm beyond caring at this point.

The curse of being an X-Fan in post-Infinity Marvel, eh?

Oh, thank the great ghost of Stan Lee that you've returned, X-user!
Cred Forums is never the same without the full roster, and that includes you.
(if you check archive X-Men threads you will find that anons have actively missed you)

Yeah.

Aw, that's sweet. Thanks guys, I missed you too. Blame incessant exams and Bethesda for me not being around.

Why link previous threads? Archive is dead.

For desu since I'm too lazy to post the actual links.

Am I a racist for seeing every long white haired woman as Abby?

>Madrox or Layla might have died during the 8 month gap

I hate this, they have the perfect end, I will post the pic of Madrox/Layla dead body in PAD twitter to know what he thinks about it.

You know what? I totally get what you're talking about.

all i can see is multiples dropping but madrox prime not dying and i feel bad finding it hilarious

I'm honestly pretty surprised he hasn't left Marvel yet.

He's still writing Spider-Man 2099. Sadly I think Marvel is TRYING to run him off since he's stuck with literally the worst artist that Marvel has.

>all the 16 graves in death of X preview are for Madrox clones

That would be funny.

He just introduced x-men 2099 and cerebra is an important character in the new arc.

I have the same problem with all the blonde X-women whenever they change up artists.

(if you need the space just ask me to pull the pic and I will)

Worse than Henderson? Mind you, I'm not the kind of guy who rages over her art, but it's hard to deny it's pretty goddamned lazy.

They already once killed Madrox prime with the Legacy virus, a dupe simply became the new prime.

Don't worry, this'll be a short storytime.

>Worse than Henderson?

Worse than Henderson, worse than Land, I know what I said. He's also the guy who drew Fearless Defenders, as a reminder.

I mean, I hate Poser art as much as the next guy but I dunno, I don't think he's quite that bad.

Finally we get out of this Alpha Flight spell.

(this is true)
Several times in my life people with connections have seen my own artistic abilities and offered to get me in touch with people in the comics industry but I've always refused because (A) I know how much work it would be and (B) I wouldn't be able to do better than Land.
I kills me how little respect these artists get for what they can manage to do.

A pink sasquatch is crossing some sort of line.

Rainbow Sasquatch Corps!

HE LIVES

That I do, my friend. That I do.

I am destroyed X-user, but will read this after
plus 8 hours of sleep, thanks

Yeah, I'm pretty tired too, but whatevs. G'night, user.

None of those listed sins are as bad as what the Avengers have actually let happen.

Oh, hey, you're back.
Welcome back.
I will come in late- was watching Cage, hit an episode break, and came looking for a thread to complain about an earlyish spoiler.

Are we holding out until Alpha Flight in Space this thread?

>Are we holding out until Alpha Flight in Space this thread?
This chunk is weird since it doesn't seem to have the whole arc. Anyway, this issue is as far as I'm making it tonight since I'm tired as hell and my head is killing me to boot.

Madison Jeffries is the most useful member of Alpha Flight.
ALL ABOARD THE DICK TANK!

Was just thinking yesterday about how I never see these threads anymore. Good to see you back.

Well, that is all for today. See you guys next time when we read... something I can't remember, but it's not Alpha Flight.

>I think I'm beyond caring at this point.

That's what happens when they've been doing that exact same bullshit every chance they get since at least House of M.

The main difference is that now it's nakedly for movie rights reasons, instead of being pure shock twists.

Jeffries was great in the Utopia stories.
I didn't even know he existed before then but he quickly became my fave X-Men science club geek.
And yet I still can't understand his powerset beyond the technopathy.

I kinda hated Utopia Jeffries because they gave him a hard nerf into being Mitchell Hundred.
Like, that time travel arc where the X-Club end up fighting a steampunk Sentinel, and they run away from it? That should not have happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILTku9sSMXs