Has anyone ever actually seen anything from the nutshack besides the opening or does everybody give up after it?

Has anyone ever actually seen anything from the nutshack besides the opening or does everybody give up after it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ul1-tqFbknk?t=9m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=gU2nJH-eIB8
youtube.com/watch?v=FpZzMNz1BSk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwGoMLcuWsorQln_hAoCL8g9kw5c2Apt
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwGoMLcuWsooj5-Pok69Gcpe0Go3mOyHK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've watched a few episodes. It's pretty bad, though it's at least decent background noise.

> I'm a faggot, justify me

how about no

I've watched the episode about plastic surgery and the one about George Bush's Hulk Hogan mecha fighting racist Chinese stereotypes or something. I've not lasted through either.

Memes be memes but the show's legitimately unwatchable. Animation is horrid, voice acting is atrocious (they had to subtitle a character so you could at least know what they're saying, that might clue you in) and the writing/humor make Newgrounds flashes from the turn of the century seem high-brow.

I've watched all of it.

Let's just say my brain felt like Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion afterwards.

I wanna do it again.

>I wanna do it again.

But why?

I watched the plastic surgery one, Fatherland, Blind Dick, Slasher, and the graffiti one. The only parts I found funny was that game show tricking Phil into meeting his father and Chita's brain inside Phil's body. Otherwise, it's not really something I'd binge on unless I want to shorten my lifespan.

Same reason people smoke; It's bad for you but you can't get enough.

I thought the nutshack only had one episode aired?

I think it had 2 seasons

Two seasons.

I saw the first episode. At first it was so bad it was good. Then it got boring by the end

I watched the first two episodes and might watch more at some point. It's terrible, but at least it's more interesting than something that's just mediocre (i.e. most things).

Just wait until you see what shit happens in the next episodes. Especially the superhero one which will probably scar you for life.

youtu.be/ul1-tqFbknk?t=9m24s
It's legitimately terrible.

I've seen two episodes.

Holy shit, I barely understand a goddamn word they're saying.

At its worst it's as bad as you'd expect: absolutely horrible.

At its "best" its just very mediocre.

You know, these Nutshack threads just started popping up out of nowhere about a week or so ago, and even though I know it's apparently a real thing, reading through these threads with no context would almost make me think that it's not even a real show--just a meme where someone makes up the most bullshit juvenile show possible and everyone responds with other stupid concepts as actual things that happened. Like Ed Edd n Eddy Online or those Arthur threads or something.

Is this show really so awful it transcends my instinct for Cred Forums fakeout memery?

It is that awful.
I thought Cred Forums might have just been exaggerating as usual, "something unwatchable? Please." But no anons are telling the truth when they say this shit is literally unwatchable.

youtube.com/watch?v=gU2nJH-eIB8

I watched all of it and took time out of my "busy" schedule to write episode summaries for both seasons on Wikipedia.

There's a few good jokes and like a thousand awful ones but being an animation buff allowed me to enjoy it for what it was. Favorite part was when Phil & Jack come back as their inner mexicans. Perfection

I watched the first few episodes with a few friends of mine about 2-3 years ago.

It was a life-changing experience.

>there are people on this board who haven't seen both seasons.

Fucking casuals.

that was amazing in the worst way possible, thank you user

i watched the first episode annotated years ago

not sure why it gained a following now

Honestly, more than how awful the content is, the real barrier keeping me from watching it is I can't understand a damn thing anyone is saying. It's bad enough that the sound is mixed horribly, but the characters are constantly slurring and mumbling their lines. Why is the theme song the most comprehensible and polished part of the show?

because high quality rips

The voice acting is so bad. I don't know what I was expecting, but it still disappointed me.

Jack sound like a lobotomized Patrick Starfish. Phil's balls haven't dropped. And don't even get me started on Horat.

I've seen people cite the superhero episode as one of the worst so I decided to watch it.

What the fuck do I do with my life after this.

Watch that one with the snoop dog and Tupac birds. It's regarded as one of the top 3 worst episodes then report back here. I need to know if other people also lose their will to live after seeing it

the Spaceballs cartoon is a hundred times worse than Nutshack. The most awful pathetic thing I think I've ever seen, and I loved the movie.

I just sat through all of it.

Watched the first episode with friends who love watching bad cartoons. I thought we'd have a fun time laughing at how awful it was, but instead we spent 2/3's of the episode completely silent. It's not the worst or most incompetent entertainment I've ever seen on a technical level, but for a series that made it to television it is remarkably awful.

Should have played Mechanical Rhythm for the beginning instead, imo.
youtube.com/watch?v=FpZzMNz1BSk

I'm gonna watch the entire two seasons of the Nutshack, because I really have nothing better or worthwhile to do.

Is the entire series on Youtube, or should I just pirate it

I forgot this shit existed
thanks asshole

>I'm gonna watch the entire two seasons of the Nutshack,
I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life but you need to reevaluate this decision

I opened up one of the episodes on youtube and it just seemed like generic attempts to pander to an ethnic minority for easy profit

When they pulled literal fart humor (short edgy guy jumping up on a counter and farting in gentle giant fat guys face in response to a dumb statement) i left and never looked back

Season 2:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwGoMLcuWsorQln_hAoCL8g9kw5c2Apt
Season 1:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwGoMLcuWsooj5-Pok69Gcpe0Go3mOyHK
It's not complete afaik, but it should get you on the right track

I watched a couple episodes. It's basically just a bad lowbrow Newgrounds cartoon and I almost enjoyed how unselfconsciously stupid and trashy it was because you just don't see shit like that anymore; it felt very mid 2000s. The only thing that seemed especially bad was the voice acting. I'll probably get drunk and watch the whole thing at some point because my life is pointless

Yeah, you're right.

I need to watch the entire two seasons of the Nutshack with a friend.

I only watched it, but only because Tito Dickman's voice sounded so familiar that I couldn't put my finger on it and I thought if I heard it more that I would eventually get it, but I never did.

Nutshack was a meme years ago and jyst got revived thanks to a remix.