Superman/Wonder Woman Appreciation Thread

This thread is an appreciation thread for Superman/Wonder Woman.

Do write down why you love this pairing and how you think they'll help build a better universe with these two powerhouse dating.

A power couple.

I like that DC finally pulled the trigger on Clark-Diana but it somehow didn't have the emotional impact that I think it should have.

They weren't a power couple. Wonder Woman was always made weak to make Superman look cool.

That's the problem them being together. Wonder Woman is just there to be superman's arm candy.

I thought Cred Forums didn't like the pairing. I myself am ok with it, but execution could've been better.

I personally find them together to be pretty boring.
Always been more a Bruce X Diana kind of guy.

The dynamic between A rich billionaire playboy manchild and an Amazonian princess is more interesting.

You could say the same thing about Batman and Wonder Woman.

He has a harem of women, though.

Clark only needs one woman and her name is Lois.

How can you like SMWW?

It's as boring and predictable a relationship as "football team quarterback takes the cheerleading captain to prom."

I am talking about Batman you idiot.

Because I do.

No you cant. Never read a story whete Diana was second to Bats where their relationship was the focus.
Even just team up they were equal footing.

Just say no to Trinity shipping.

shitty pairing is shit

They are bad together.

But this is blatantly fucking wrong.
She saved him from Zod & Faora and kicked their asses.

Yeah but she's mostly there to make Superman look cool .

She would be doing the same thing with Batman. If she went out with Trevor she would like Superman to Lois Lane.

>Never read a story where Diana was second to Bats where their relationship was the focus.

>Even just team up they were equal footing.

Well when it's Diana/Batman it's always her lusting or running after him and him ignoring her or her making it all about him which also pisses me off.

The Batman Beyond comic was basically Diana going to the Justice Lord universe because Lord Batman payed attention to her and regular verse Batman didn't, then Lord Batman was killed by Justice Lord WW and she killed Justice Lord WW then it gets more retarded after that.

Then after she comes back to the regular universe it is hinted that she still wants old fart Bruce's dick (and I don't mean Grayson).

The other subplot was her clone baby with Justice Lord Superman whom she married for political and retarded reasons.

Wonder Woman shouldn't date Batman or Superman because writers can't write those relationships without fucking her over.

Her dynamic with Bruce was interesting in the DCAU and it got good in Starcrossed but after that it went to the shitter.

Not to mention DCAU Bruce ended up miserable and alone because (with the exception of Andrea Beaumont) no woman was more important to him than his mission and going by the Batman Beyond comic Diana ended up falling for Justice Lord Batman because he reciprocated her love and because DCAU Batman didn't.