ITT: Villains who did EVERYTHING wrong

ITT: Villains who did EVERYTHING wrong

How was he even a villain?

Well if he just read Hamlet I'm sure he'd see where this whole thing was bound to fall apart.

>commit regicide and drive the crown prince from the kingdom in order to exploit a chain of succession

Dunno, seems kind of evil.

if he wanted to be a king so bad he should have rallied some supporters and then left with them to start a new kingdom elsewhere

>killed his brother and his king just because he thought he deserved it more even though he had zero experience actually leading
>didn't keep the hyenas in line and fucked up the food chain
>refused to let the pride follow the herds because of his... pride

i have one but it's from MLP, and i'm afraid that i might attract barneyfag if i do

He tried that. Simba put them in a concentration camp. That's the entire plot of LK 2. Well that and incest.

Is she farting?

He did, he had the Hyenas.
The Hyena's sadly only had the Elephant Graveyard under their control which was a total shit hole.

That's why the all agreed to help him in the first place remember?
It's hard to find another good functioning Kingdom when "all the light touches" is already taken.

>took a harem in the middle of a zombie apocalypse where hyper-STDs are probably rampant
>actually thought his victims and servants were scared enough not to turn on him, knowing the zombie shit was driving folks insane
>fell for Rick's bullshit at the most crucial moment and got his throat slashed for his trouble

he didn't try just leaving with his followers once simba confronted him (because they didn't exist), he stayed and fought.

I thought that was more like the rebel remnant after Scar was killed and his regime was deposed. They didn't really hold any actual power.

fight to the death no bullshit interference open field with a good amount of rocks and tress and bushes around shere khan vs scar who wins?

KHAAAAAAAAN would win because tigers are way bigger

Khan. Scar said he was in the shallow end of the gene pool when it comes to brute strength. Scar would just scheme his way before the fight would even start.

Just give me a name

MARTHAAA!

sunset shimmer
and you know all the reasons why

It's better that way, she's much more interesting as a protagonist than she ever was as a generic dumb villain.

i know, but as a villain, she fucked up hard. like for real, she was there for like 3-4 fucking years and all she could come up with was "take over an entire world of magical creatures that are way stronger than humans with not even fully developed humans", like bitch really?