Cartoons with actual good voice acting

Let's face it. Most cartoon voice acting simply is not very good. For whatever reason, they often hire people who clearly do not care about their jobs. Maybe they aren't paid very well, and since the shows are targeted towards children they don't think anyone will notice a difference. But we, as adults, do.

There are some exceptions. Anything by Ocean is pretty consistently excellent. What else have you seen where they actually put some fucking effort into it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RQaKsgMiSxA
youtube.com/watch?v=fEqrt6nZTS4
youtube.com/watch?v=tMqVQScqxuA
comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/27/kevin-conroy-explains-why-playing-batman-in-arkham-games-is-so-d/
youtube.com/watch?v=n7rwY9cqabc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kevin Conroy Batman Pre-Arkham Knight
>Lex Luthor from the DCAU, especaily when he mind switches with the Flash
>Josh Keaton as Spider-Man
>Christopher Daniel Barnes as Spider-Man

>Michael Ironside as Darkseid

What happened to Conroy in Arkham Knight?

he started phoning it in

hell he started phoning it in before the arkham games

Steve Blum in any role where you couldn't initially tell it was Steve Blum (and Bebop, of course)

Voice actors are literally some of the highest earners in the animation industry.

They're literally on par with show runners and other big wigs who are far more valuable than the production drones, at least for the major roles in shows and movies people actually care about.

Ron Pearlman as Slade, the Lich and everything else. What a god.

>Michael Ironseid

Notice how all the examples named so far are male voice actors? What's up with that?

Mako as Iroh
youtube.com/watch?v=RQaKsgMiSxA

Male characters are more notable maybe? A strong male voice actor is so umpf.
There's always Arleen Sorkin and Tara Strong or Grey Delisle.

I still can't believe he was Slade, his voice matches Slade's appearance perfectly.

Tony Jay ;_;

YOU SAY YOUR IN THE MILITARY
THE DOOR ALREADY IS CLOSED

Go wage your war for social justice elsewhere, profligate.

SHOCKEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!

>hey so about girls-
>OH MY GOD THE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS ARE ON THE ATTACK

Why did you even bring it up? What point are you trying to make, if any?

Well isn't it pretty weird?

harvey beaks has some goat tier voice acting

Well, your post was merely the ninth reply. We got plenty of time to get this non-issue resolved. It's not "weird" at all.

Why don't you find it to be weird?

I love how you did not deny that you are nothing but a degenerate social justice warrior and a filthy profligate. You really have nothing of worth to say, do you, scum?

Because I don't give a shit? Also, why can't you contribute your own voice actors? Can you even think of any?

Profligate SJWs have no other raison d'etre than to stir up trouble by feigning being hurt by words. It will not contribute to this discussion in a meaningful manner because it has nothing meaningful to say. Any further posts by this profligate will show that.

>but no mention of the true star of Spider-Man TAS' voice acting

Everything he says is like music to my ears. I can even forgive the show's Kingpin getting too much spotlight because of that.

You come into this thread trying to start a fight and then you call me the profligate.

Look at the hypocrite profligate, everyone! Look at it and laugh! Please, profligate, say more heinous and hypocritical things, so that we may laugh at you.

You must be so proud of that new thesaurus your mommy bought you.

I like John Goodman in Monsters Inc. and The Emperor's New Groove.
youtube.com/watch?v=fEqrt6nZTS4
youtube.com/watch?v=tMqVQScqxuA

Are you angry, profligate? Or are you smiling, as I am? Does it hurt to have your bait ignored, or is this just more bait? It becomes harder and harder to determine if shitposting on Cred Forums is ironic or just posted by a fool. Either way, a profligate is still a profligate, and you are indeed a profligate. So saying, please respond to this with more of this false sanctimony. It is very amusing the way I can control you by just responding!

That's because video game voice acting is fucking soul-crushing

>“It’s such a relief, let me tell you” to be working in short-form again, Conroy told Comicbook.com at San Diego Comic-Con with a smile. The eleven-minute doses of Batman in Justice League Action stand in stark contrast to something like Batman: Arkham Knight. How big of contrast? “Thirty-Six thousand lines of dialogue in Arkham Knight. Thirty-six thousand lines of dialogue,” he emphatically said. “And you record them line after line after line, alone, because with the science of how the game is built, they have to have everything completely clean and separate. So you’re alone for days at a time, eight hours a day, line after line after line, trying to keep the character fresh, trying to keep the line readings fresh, trying to keep your voice in the right place. And doing it all with no feedback from Mark Hamill, or Diedrich Bader, or any other actors. You’re doing it alone! It’s so hard. By the end of the week, I’m just dead. And it’s not as fulfilling as acting in the episodic shows, because those are like little plays, you have interaction with the other actors and it’s so much fun. Games, the fulfillment is in seeing the games at the end, because they’re fantastic. They’re beautiful works of art, and you feel so proud to be a part of them. But the actual process of building them is brutal.”

comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/27/kevin-conroy-explains-why-playing-batman-in-arkham-games-is-so-d/

Trolled HARD.

More like played New Vegas and then spent a while shitposting on Cred Forums about it.

For a brief moment of reality though, I do wish that Mark Hamil had actually retired from doing the Joker voice after Arkham City. He said that he wanted to "leave on a high note," and maybe he legit thought that he was going to top himself in the Killing Joke movie, but he really, really didn't.

Trolling is a art, profligate. Learn that and perhaps you will be a master of your craft. You ply your trade bluntly, like hitting a mouse with a shoe. You must let your trolling be like be as a monkey in a piñata: hiding amongst the candy in hope the children don't break through with the stick.

>Phineas and Ferb
>Futurama
>King of the Hill

Boomhauer is just something else.
youtube.com/watch?v=n7rwY9cqabc

Holy fug. That's something I have not even thought of before. Now that I know, though, I don't feel very surprised. All dem voice lines...

>Let's face it. Most cartoon voice acting simply is not very good.
>Us
nigga shut up

I ain't facin' shit

>americans make a dumb animated tv show about some retarded shit
>hire a bunch of professional voice actors for it

>americans make a wonderful animated film
>hire a bunch of big name hollywood celebrities who can't voice act for it

Why though.

execs still think A-list celebrities have dedicated fans who will buy things just because said celebrity is in them