The last CN show you watched that was made before 2010 is getting GOed. How shit is it?

The last CN show you watched that was made before 2010 is getting GOed. How shit is it?

>Chowder reboot
>Shnitzel can talk normally
>Chowder likes Panini
>Mung is actually competent
fucking kill me *if this really happens at least)

>>Mung is actually competent
Nah he'd be even more incompetent, what makes you think a guy can be competent in 2016?

Also my show is Scooby Doo. That turned out fucking retarded.

>billy and mandy
It might come out okay

>KND

Hmmm, it's no GKND but it might be good for a laugh.

>keeps teasing of a galactic arc before taking it away every time

>dexter's laboratory
...oh no.
Oh no.
OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh dear

Didn't that already happen with the last season anyway.

>Chowder likes Panini
>Oh oh but this time Panini doesn't like him back now, so we reversed the roles for irony so it's clever XD

KND is already pretty close to TTG to begin with.

That isn't how "Go!" series works. They don't reverse traits, they enhance their dominant one.

Meaning Chowder's love of food would be pushed to its limits to the point where all he does is stuff his fat face rather than also learn about cooking.
Panini would be more obsessed with being in love to the point of being ditzy Lola from Looney Tunes.
Mung would basically be a mad scientist with food ala Frankenstein. Like, his new trait is that he basically does "experiments" and is a tech nerd except with food. He would be typing on a computer made out of food while plugging in spaghetti to some bread or some shit.
Schnitzel would be even more of a punching bag.

>Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Courage now freaks out at things like bees
>Muriel's now a fucking idiot
>Eustace now treats himself as if he were the most important man in the universe
>All the monsters have their scariness toned down, so instead of shit like that violin monster, we instead get a big cat

Hmm what was on in 2008/2009?

Flapjack.

>>Muriel's now a fucking idiot
>>Eustace now treats himself as if he were the most important man in the universe

uh, weren't the two characters based on those traits?

Ah, I wasn't into Flapjack at all.

fuck off Enter

At the end of the day, Eustace cared for both Muriel and Courage, whether he knew it or not. And his Ma.

>PowerPuffGirls

You can't do anything that hasn't already been done.

in the urdu/hindi dub of chowder shnitzel did talk normally
even that one adult joke was spoken by him in urdu/hindi(though they probably had to make one up)

>Meaning Chowder's love of food would be pushed to its limits to the point where all he does is stuff his fat face rather than also learn about cooking.
>Panini would be more obsessed with being in love to the point of being ditzy Lola from Looney Tunes.
>Mung would basically be a mad scientist with food ala Frankenstein. Like, his new trait is that he basically does "experiments" and is a tech nerd except with food. He would be typing on a computer made out of food while plugging in spaghetti to some bread or some shit.
>Schnitzel would be even more of a punching bag.
weird, you accurately described chowder's last season

And Muriel wasn't an idiot, just oblivious and even then not all the time

All shows that go on too long deteriorate to a character's "most known" trait. Spongebob, Simpsons, Fairly Oddparents, Dexter's Lab, Family Guy took it to an extreme, even King of the Hill got very caricatured by the end.

>Squirrel Boy
It'd probably be an improvement, but they'd probably be cheapskates and not bring back Richard Horvitz or Kurtwood Smith, so I'd still be disappointed.

TTG is dumb, but does it really deserve to be compared to nuPPG like this? I feel like the latter on another level of shit, whereas TTG is mostly hated just because we dont have original TT anymore and because they air it too much, which isn't even directly the show's fault

user the last season was watchable not the best, but watchable we're talking about nothing like the original all going to shit

Is it wrong that as an adult I have literal dreams of watching CN and seeing an announcement for GKND?

TTGO is a 5/10 cartoon. It has boring characters who all feel the same but it isn't the worst thing in the world. What makes it so bad is that it was successful and started a trend.
It's basically CNs Call of Duty.

>Billy and Mandy
>Billy isn't treated as a retard as that's offensive.
>Mandy's character is nerfed to make her more friendly, oh also she's gay or some other pandering bullshit
>Grim is no longer the grim reaper, as that's too scary.
>Show has musical numbers.

Terrible, silly knuckle-headed terribleness

Mine, too.
>Dee Dee is actually intelligent and a scientist with her own lab.
>Mandark is more of a frienemy than a rival.
>Olga makes more appearances, she's an idiot.
>Cut Dexter's Mom for being "too sexy"
>11 minutes, so no Monkey or Justice Friends
>Nothing but Dexter, no Action Hank or anything
>No more naked Dexter gags

Now the question is, will it be worse than Seasons 3 and 4?

>Duck Dodgers