He'll die in "Infinity War", won't he?

He'll die in "Infinity War", won't he?

Based on recent comments by the Russos, that's what I'm betting.

Cap dies, Stark retires, the others go their own ways but leaving a door open to return for more adventures and the torch is officially passed to the "new" generation.

It looks like they want Doc Strange to be the headliner of phase 4

Which is strange because they haven't marketed the movie as much as you would expect

Meanwhile i seriously think Spiderman will be their first flop. The cast looks horrible.

>The cast looks horrible

Not really.

My guesses they will all die BUT like in the comics nebula will use the infinity gauntlet and bring everyone back but with a load of new people since many of them are getting tied and old and want to quit. Its the only way to continue the MCU without having to start over like they have now.

Am I a bad person for wanting Vis to kark it?

I'm pretty it will be Iron Man. Guy has borderline suicide problems.

>He'll die in "Infinity War", won't he?

No. Evans already confirmed he's doing Avengers 4. Unless he's only showing up in flashbacks and archived WW2 footage reels.

Avengers 4 is still generally speaking "Infinity War" despite the name change.

>Avengers 4 is still generally speaking "Infinity War"

Not as far as I've seen. Just about everyone has acknowledged that it isn't Infinity War since that specifically pertains to Avengers 3. No one identifies 4 as Infinity War.

>Stark retires
Sounds familiar

>spider man bombing
Never going to happen.

Man, he better not die, Russos have been kind of shit with the Cap franchise and not using it to its full potential.

I mean I like TWS and Civil War but the first was more of a SHIELD with Winter Soldier on the side movie and the second was an Avengers movie. They also wasted Crossbones really badly and Zemo was reduced to generic 2nd rate Bond villain.

It's been two movies and Bucky gets mostly treated as a plot device and I am tired of the woobie soldier, fuck no wonder Brubaker fixed his shit with cosmic cube shenanigans.

I also hate how they wank a lot to Black Widow "She is the most adult person in Civil War" maybe more than Tony and Steve but not more than Sam, Rhodey, and Clint, probably even Sharon.

Likewise with Tony.

So Steve needs to live and Evans needs to sign a three contract movie at the least, they need to give him some proper movies and have him fighting one of his villains, like a proper Zemo, Viper, Serpent Society, 50's Cap, Baron Blood, etc... and pit aside the non-Cap characters this time.

And preferably with less Widow wanking, hell don't have her there just get Sharon, Diamondback, Bernie or an actual Cap female character there.

And Cap self sacrifices himself a lot and sees little purpose to his life outside fighting so he is as much as a candidate as Tony is for death.

That said I wouldn't mind Tony dying just to stop the RDJ wanking and get ready for the upcoming Cumberbatch wank.

I'm a marvel leader and everyone who's contracts expire are gonna be sent off in a very tongue-in-cheek 4th wall breaking way

The Russos have said multiple times it's the same overarching Thanos storyline that it always was, they're just not doing the "Part 1/Part 2" thing because it's an audience turn-off now.

>Spiderman will be their first flop.
Lol.

>The Russos have said multiple times it's the same overarching Thanos storyline

If that's the case, then Avengers 1, all of phase 2 and 3 to Avengers 4 is 'Infinity War'.

This is a pretty popular opinion. It wouldn't surprise me. SW can revive him and we figure out she can warp reality.

Thats the thing man, war never stops, weve been in it from the start.

If anyone dies it will be Tony, RDJ has been wanting to retire for a while but Marvel keeps throwing him more money.

>kind of shit with the Cap franchise

I disagree, I had no interest in Cap until the films. I really like him now.

>Thats the thing man, war never stops

Captain, please.

>RDJ has been wanting to retire for a while

No, he doesn't. He's openly stated that he has no problem playing Stark for the rest of his life. If anything, Marvel's been leaning towards wanting him gone because he becomes even more ridiculously expensive with every movie.

>I had no interest in Cap until the films. I really like him now.

This. For me at least, Cap's movies have been the highlight of each phase of the MCU.

This.

Anyone who doesn't get it right away is completely retarded.

>Captain, please.
I've seen some things man, and some stuff!

Just 'cause you can't live without a war doesn't mean the war isn't over for the rest of us.

Cap, pls.

>Spider-Man movie
>with Iron Man
>on the MCU
>flopping
I swear some of you live under a rock

nah, even TAS made dosh it was fucking awful

Avengers 3 was Civil War

Oh quit trolling, literally everyone cast so far looks trash, spidey included.
I want Cred Forums to leave with its big brother Cred Forums

B-but Ronan killed Mr. Chaos Magic in Guardians of the Galaxy a-and there's no DarkHold...she just uses telekinesis, guys!

Not really.

Who cares? I will wank myself dry seeing Thanos in a full movie.

But the cast has minorities user! That is a guarantee flop right there! Just look at Force Awakens!

>Avengers 3 was Civil War

kek
>.she just uses telekinesis, guys!

And telepathy.

You don't get it man! You cant stop the war, you can only make sure it happens to someone else!

She literally looks like she has down syndrome.

Rude!

Cap, pls.

I'm sorry to speak ill of your waifu but she was chosen for the role because the role is a retard and she looks retarded.

>a Spider-Man movie
>a Spider-Man movie with Iron Man
>a Spider-Man movie with Iron Man flopping

You ate paint chips as a kid, didn't you?

I want to cuddle her so much.

Wanda is not a retard, she is just trying to understand mind blowing shit.

>she looks retarded.

I'm going to take it that encountering the mentally challenged, in person, is a rare occurrence in your life.

Like how if you place a bomb near a tall building the people inside might be affected by the explosion? user, really, I am sorry to say, but, she is a fucking moron. And they choose an actress that looks like a moron.

Yes, is it normal for you? If it is you are either a mental health worker or an edgemaster.

C'mon, how can anyone not see the lack of intelligence in her eyes? She is a fucking idiot.

>is it normal for you?
Unfortunatly, yes.

>you are either a mental health worker
Nope.

>or an edgemaster.
Also nope.

Work in a store. Among the regular customers are some folk who have mentally handicapped progeny. Also have a cousin with downs syndrome. So that leaves me with a good idea of how to spot a person with an intellectual deficiency.

Wanda/Olsen does not display any such indicators.

Live-action The Defenders movie when?

>Work in a store

How old are you?

Not the character, the franchise I mean, I liked the movies too but they don't really use a lot of Cap characters to their full extent and they could do Avengers movies and make you like Cap too so....

But going to the character of Cap I feel like sometimes he is the least character they care about and honestly when they refered to Cap as being vanilla that raised a bit of flags because if they had read the 80's, Waid's run, and Brubaker's run Cap, or even seen TFA, the character came out there as anything but Vanilla (but at least they didn't take cues from Whedon).

Hell I might even think Markus and McFeely are the ones who really love Steve since in interviews they gush about him a lot and their pre-Civil War ideas were good (well the 50's Cap one was, and I wouldn't mind seeing a Serpent Societ movoe, can't say that the Mad Bomb idea sounded too great but I can't have a good opinion about it since I haven't seen the script).

I need another Cap movie where he fights or deals with Cap villains and have the main Cap villain actually resemble his comic counterpart if the comic character is interesting and preferably give Sam and Sharon more screen time and have Natasha out of it, give Widow her own movie for all I care.

I am also tired of Hydra, like deal with the Secret Empire or Serpent Society or whatever, I thank CW for not making Zemo be part of Hydra at least there's that about him.

Pierce is not a Cap villain and he got taken down by Fury and Natasha, wow. Zemo could have had any other name and it wouldn't have mattered.

And again waste of Crossbones even of Arnim Zola because he had a really good small momemt there, I hope they do find a way to bring them back seeing hiw this is a comic based universe.

But ugh if they make Cap 4 I just want it to build up on Cap's rogue gallery and on his own supporting characters.

You are definitely a teenager.

I think that WAS the plan when Perlmutter was holding the purse. Evans was getting paid peanuts for his marquee value as Cap & so he wanted out when he contract was up. But when Feige got Perlmutter off his ass Evans flipped & started talking about how he'd like to stay on (they are probably going to offer him a chance to direct as well as a pay increase).

He may still 'die' at the end of the War or he might just disappear in a wormhole dragging Thanos with him with the backdoor open for a return.

>I am also tired of Hydra, like deal with the Secret Empire or Serpent Society or whatever, I thank CW for not making Zemo be part of Hydra at least there's that about him.
Yeah Zemo is at his absolute best on his own, since he comes off as all the more genius for it.

I wonder if Kevin Feige regrets that Serpent Society joke considering everyone appears obsessed with the notion they were going to be in a movie at some point when they weren't.

Hydra already used the Secret Empire's basic schtick.

Is...the SS even that good?

It wasn't. Cap is the one of the core Avengers, and everyone at Marvel knew it'd be stupid to kill him in "Civil War" because there was no way they'd be doing "Infinity War" without him.

WELE MEMEDed

No. Their entire schtick is that all the numerous snake-themed villains of the Marvel Universe decided to form their own supervillain group, with hookers and blackjack.

No, the guy you replied to has obviously never read a comic featuring them

You assume he cares, but I can see why some Cap fans did get excited for it since the Serpent Society, at least for me, was fun in the comics.

Gruenwald did a lot of good for Cap's rogie gallery (Cap himelf.... eeehhhh not much).

That said the Russos seem like they want a more grounded Brubaker espionage setting so they won't go in that route, I see them using a literally who like Codename Bravo before they use Cap's more outlandish villains, they even thought Zola was too out there.

>He'll die in "Infinity War", won't he?

They pretty much have to do the "Noble sentiments from one who is about to die" scene.

In the MCU the Defenders are DD, JJ, Iron Fist and Luke Cage

Can we all agree the Avengers Captain America outfit was fucking terrible?

Gruenwald besides Zemo and Skull and their groups also had a lot of C-lister blue collar type villains so basically if they are made interesting at the most you would have Cap vs Superior Foes of Cap type of movie.

I feel like only Asp, Diamomdback (Rachel), Black Mamba, and Constrictor are the only ones tnat have personalities out of the group.

But if Luke Cage can make something interesting out of fricking Cottonmouth the MCU can do something decent out the Serpent Society.

Not having the rights to their most popular franchises is what forced them to reinvent their lesser known and literally who characters in the first place.

Also Kill Bill made Snake themed killers work so why not Marvel?

The way you describe it sounds fun. I imagined a bunch of crazy Dreadnoks type of mercenaries and killers some with Snake like powers banding together and doing merc work for money and for the shits and giggles.

He'll die and then comeback
Whether it be intentional from the start or the wave of angry casuals

Know this Russos, know this Marvel, and know this world. If he dies, I cry. And you'll all be responsible for making a grown man cry.

The in-universe person responsible for it got killed, so there was some justice.

He got better

Thats better