Untitled

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH NOBODY GIVES A SHIIIIIIT

So damn stupid.

Yeah, stop. just stop. This is like the third thread. No one cares. "Someone is stupid on CBR!"

My god, it must be AN HOUR OF THE DAY!

Really? Screenshots of some retard that can't even drink's opinions are what we start threads about now? This board needs to get deleted.

Atlanta96 :)

Hiro wasn't a mistake.

Is Tim Drake Gay?

. Atlanta96, can't stand the douche, wish he would die in a fire

A reminder that damifag has been plaguing bat threads since March and keeps escaping her permaban cage somehow. Sage&report is a right course of action.

Ultimate Fanboy Mary Sue character =TimDrake.

You know what? New 52-Tim Drake is a Mary Sue and they need to mulligan and ignore every single Scott Lobdell story involving the character.

I literally can't grasp it.

Why? Why is Damifag so autistic? Why does she/he (I'm not convinced they're a young girl, honestly) keep coming back to Cred Forums, and comic communities in general?

I mean, it seems like they're proselytizing for Damian but like...holy shit. That's more pathetic than every volunteer moderator-esque position on the internet; more pathetic than every console-warring, reality TV watching fanboy and fangirl; somehow, someway, more pathetic than otakus and weeaboos who genuinely want to marry their waifus.

Get a new hobby, Damifag. Please.

Hell, you don't even have to leave Cred Forums if you calm down your autism. We have boards like (since you seem to know how to evade bans), and so on. So many places to develop new interests and speak less about Damian Wayne, who is just a fictional character and does not need your love and support.

We have enough of our own board drama for this shit.

Damifag pls go, nobody cares

>who genuinely want to marry their waifus
Didn't you guess yet? Damian is her sharia-approved """"arab"""" husbando, that why she's so autistic about it.
You know what would be great? Tricking her into thinking that Kamala Khan is really arab thus aggroing her to marvel threads. That would be a blast.

>Atlanta96 :)
Atlanta96 :)

Tim Will not marry you is he gay.

Timfags are worse.

you're 50 and still reads comics. That is somehow, someway, more pathetic than me.