Huh. Really makes you think

Huh. Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKdxCFxKkYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The bottom bumper's grammar seems a bit off.

Who wrote this crap?

a dumb cashul. I can name 5 people in Marvel who are aware they are fictional.

>death doesn't want deadpool

Well that just couldn't be more wrong

Death does want him though. She want him bad.

>She-Hulk
>Watcher
>Howard the Duck
>GwenPool
>Dr. Strange

Who else?

Can we please mark all posts with "makes you think" as spam? I'm sick of seeing Cred Forumsfags flop their shit around here.

Forgot to add >Constantine

Deadpool's immortal because Thanos is jealous as fuck that a walking tumor has better game with Death than him, so he cursed him with immortality as the ultimate cockblock

>Strange and Watcher

When?

Also it is implied in Ewing's ultimates that Galactus is aware that he's fictional, and Anti man is as well but he's not capable of understanding it.

>5 people in Marvel

You retard

Technically speaking, Gwenpool doesn't consider herself fictional. She sees herself as real and everyone else as fictional.

>death doesn't want deadpool

I hate to say this, but this person didn't bother to even read the wikis on the character.

Strange became aware during anormal appearance on a Gwen Pool comic

Squirrel Girl, right? Or Tippy, at least

Dr. Strange views it as dimensions different from his own. One being where he's a comic character.

Watcher is the same way.

Yeah, I started thinking of different comic characters and crossed into DC. Also fuck you.

Tippy yes.

Tippy definitely.

Ambush Bug

I liked Prime's little story in Blackest Night. Seeing Alexander, going through DC's office and storming through several rooms with staff. And the guy in the comic store saying that he looks like Superboy and thinks Superboy is a lame character.

Can we name all the characters (DC, Marvel, etc) that know that they're fictional?

We have a good list going so far.

the entire fantastic four at some point

Given how the worlds are literally connected through DC comics published in those worlds would it be too much of a stretch to say that most of the multiverse knows that in some respect they're fictional?

I think Earth-1 is unique in that no one knows about their world being the comic book of another world.

Uatu often opens What If stories by speaking to the readers.

This. As weird as it may seem something like 90 percent of the multiverse's heroes know they're in a comic book published by DC.

Which makes me wish DC would finally do something with Multiversity.

What IS SBP up to nowadays all these Crisis later?

About what? What is it supposed to be making me think about? How whoever made that doesn't actually know what they're talking about because Deadpool is immortal, not because he annoyed Death, but because Thanos cursed him with immortality because they're both in love with the same woman? Or about how She-Hulk also knows she's in a comic book? Or maybe it's supposed to be making me think about how stupid everyone is on Facebook? What!? What is it supposed to be making me think about!?

Well, the last I've seen Prime was with the teen Titans, and Prime got shoved in the Source Wall. And I don't think Prime ever appeared in N52. He might pop back in Rebirth, who knows.

Calm down Bendis.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKdxCFxKkYM

Thread theme.

I hope Superbro was actually Superboy.

I will never understand why americans think breaking the fourth wall is something new, it has been done in like decades ago.

Your post really gets my noggin joggin'.

Shitposting on Cred Forums like the rest of us

Shit taste, Ash

Doesn't Joker know about his living in a comic book too at times?

There is some long running joke about how he perfectly remembers all the non cannon crossovers with random Marvel characters since the 70's.

Why

Cerebus learned he was in a comic when he met Sim.

Nigga in silent movies they'd break the 4th wall all the time, and in cartoons. Americans likely invented that shit.
Retards think it's novel, not Americans