It's finally over isn't it. The name of her first tpb is UnCaged and this cover art!!

It's finally over isn't it. The name of her first tpb is UnCaged and this cover art!!
amazon.com/Jessica-Jones-Vol-1-Uncaged/dp/1302906356/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1475435764&sr=1-10&keywords=jessica jones

I saw this a mile away, Bendis survive thanks to controversy.

Red herring. They are gonna make up

>can't be together on Netflix
>can't be together in the comics
SYNERGY
Y
N
E
R
G
Y

the good kind

Fuck you bendis

He can only create through destruction.

>taking a black father away

Bendis stop.

luke deserves better

Hopefully he gets full custody so Jessica can go away and have stories other than muh baby.

>Implying Luke wouldn't have custody

Why do people think breaking up couples and causing relationship drama makes for good story telling? It's overused and we all know they'll get back together in the end.

Great. Maybe now, after the obligatory depression arc, Luke can be happy and fun again.

Huh. I guess they CAN keep getting away with this.

So what's this trendy in Marvel comics where a female character can only be liberated and empowered if she ditch her husband and strike out on her own?

Is there something oppressive about married couples?

>Is there something oppressive about married couples?
Yes. Pic related, it comes from someone who's still respected in her field.

Honestly i wouldnt for Luke to have superdad adventures with danny as the fun loving uncle
it would be very cute if they brought back the classic luke cage tiara for her

It's about time

Has there daughter shown any powers yet?

In the future. Not as a baby.

So how long until Night Nurse shows up to get CAGED in the comics?

Night Nurse got Caged a while ago.

I mean again. Thor had already fought Malekith, but he still showed up again for synergy with The Dark World.

Given that Jessica was in fucking PRISON for a while, it's likely that he kept Danielle while she's off to screw up her life again.

Her future self in Ewing's New Avengers (and USAvengers) is Captain America.

Aaaaa, I want it!

If only Danny and Misty were allowed to have their baby, we could have had Power Man and Iron Fist: Dads For Hire.

Are they dressed as their own dads or each other's dads?

Their own.

Well Luke and Jessica are apparently splitting up, and Claire has already appeared a couple times in Sam's book.

fuck off tumblr

>Luke to have superdad adventures with danny as the fun loving uncle
It's going to turn into an allegory for gay parenting if it happens.

They have two dads.

>yfw they split because their child is a Skrull

Bendis giveth and Bendis taketh away

nothing new with them

Danny gets with Jessica in Heroes for Hire

There are ALOT of shitty comic book writers. Add to it the problem with comic characters being ageless and thus never "get to old for this shit," and you have the biggest problem with super heroes getting their happily ever after.

Also:
> It's overused and we all know they'll get back together in the end.

One more day was published almost a decade ago...

do they have powers?

So in the next few months maybe sooner we're going to see random relationship issues pop up with Luke and Jess? I mean like two issues ago they were just telling each other to be strong and doing what they could to look out for the other but by May they're officially over? So one of them is going to have to do something pretty drastic to fuck up the relationship. And since the book is about Jess without I'm guessing it's Luke.

I don't even know if mad. Maybe we can get the old Luke back from this shit.

If they do, it was never shown.

Thank you based Netflix.

I want this now.

Enjoy, fuckers.
MouseCancer is here to stay.

How is this possible? Did Bendis actually permit this to happen?

Bendis is the one writing the book.

Oh so it's just a fakeout. Moving along.

Bendis pairing a self insert with his husbando was the cancer. This is actually good.

Its over isn't it?
Isn't it over?
It's over, isn't it?

It?
You mean Jessica and Luke?
Over?
That's what you're asking?

I don't think so, but Cage's daughter becomes captain america in the future, or at least in new avengers future.

>Book written by Bendis
Oh god Kitty Pryde's gonna end up with the BBC isn't she, ah this is gonna be a hilarious shitstorm.

Luke you hilarious bastard.