What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/09/02/the-marvel-creative-committee-is-over
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's rolling in stacks of money mixed with fanboy tears. I'd say he has no problems.

his power is greater than the editors' now

and with power comes corruption and blah comics

He has too much clout and power in Marvel. Either that, or he's in too high of a position for people to consider saying "No" to his ideas, except maybe Slott.

If it's the second, then he's essentially prequel-era George Lucas.

He's a bit disconnected. At least that's how he seems to me when I read his interviews and the answers of his blog.

>stacks of money

Doesn't seem likely. He's got a fifth-rate college teaching job on the side and he writes comic books for a living. He lost his sweet stipend from the Creative Committee last year, his books aren't selling anything like as well as they used to, he lives in a very expensive part of the world and he has a fairly large family to raise.

Household income is almost undoubtedly above national average, but his lifetime income as a freelancer might well be lower than you'd expect and while he probably isn't feeding his kids ramen twice a day it's unlikely he's gold-plated his dick or anything.

He'd probably be making more as a successful plumber.

Finance grad here... I like this analyst and the way you think user.

>his books aren't selling anything like as well as they used to,

I'd say that so far his Civil War II is selling better than Age of Ultron, but his other high-profile comics definitely aren't doing the Avengers numbers he used to get.

>He lost his sweet stipend from the Creative Committee last year,

What's that?

>What was the Creative Committee? It was a group of people who would give notes and thoughts on Marvel productions as they made their way from script to screen. Some of the guys on the committee included Alan Fine, who came with Perlmutter to Marvel through Toy Biz, Brian Michael Bendis, who is a prolific Marvel Comics writer, Dan Buckley, publisher of Marvel Comics and Joe Quesada, former editor-in-chief of Marvel Comics and the current Chief Creative Officer of Marvel Enterprises.

birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/09/02/the-marvel-creative-committee-is-over

Basically Feige got sick of Perlmutter and possibly the committee and went over their heads to get Marvel Studios directly under Disney instead of answering people at Marvel.

Considering the people making the movies know how to make Tony Stark endearing even when he's being a complete ass, I'd say nothing of value was lost.
Remember, Tony Stark was supposed to NOT be the dick in this Civil War.
Pic related: This version of Tony Stark put my Waifu under house arrest. I ain't even mad.

Why dont one of you guys instead of shooting up your job, or the town mall, kill bendis the man baby?

Has that fat fuck ever been punched out for literally raping most of marvel?

Damn, I need that job.

I would imagine he has some burly side men to keep something like that from happening.
But if you ever get the chance, give him a punch in the gut for me. Nothing serious, don't actually hurt him. I mean he's not Hitler, he's just a mediocre writer who gets way more acclaim than he deserves. Just give him a little love tap in the ol' gunny works to let him know we are not pleased.

Narcissism and delusions of grandeur

Well after this happened James Gunn made a comment in one of his Facebook Q&A videos about how he had a hard time writing Thanos in his GotG script because a group of people kept making him do edits and kept making him change things everytime he showed them the script with him.

Then he added "But they aren't working here anymore"

He didn't mention them by name or said it was the Creative Committee but it was obvious who he was talking about.

And seeing how Gunn radically changed almost every Cosmic character he used in GotG even the Nova corps he probably didn't like someone telling him how to write Thanos.

But I think that's the problem with the MCU, too many people wanting to do their own little things and no one has the bigger picture in mind. So it leads to plot-holes and inconsistencies.

he was born as a Christian white male, and wishes he was a black jew. So he must now make every character a black of a jew, or in love with Kitty Pryde (who is also a jew).

That's the problem with a shared universe, period, user.

>and he has a fairly large family to raise.

Didn't he, like, adopt a bunch of black kids or something?

The real question is, what the fuck is Cred Forums's problem?

Fuck off Cred Forums, as bad as SJWs are, sex hating christcucks are even worse and need to be gassed.

You guys, I just figured everything out! Brian Michael Bendis and Angelina Jolie are the same person! It's like one of those anime things, ya know, Ranma 1/2 or whatever?

But he was born Jewish?

He's had all his bad habits rewarded by success, and now has no reason to ever improve as an artist. This also gave him a really shitty personality whenever called on his shit.

Ben-diss?
Qui est ce Bendis?

Which is why Gunn didn't want to touch Avengers in his movies in the first place and why he wanted to explore the far vast regions of Cosmic Marvel.

I honestly think he really didn't want Thanos in his movie other than to explain Gamora and Nebula's shitty backstories.

Bendis est qui?

White "people" .

He identified too intensely as White as a kid, probably did the occasional Neo-Nazi thing in school, then he had a paradigm shift in attitude, maybe it was 9/11 or his cousin was going to be raped but was saved by a minority of some type. Now he's burying the history of Marvel out of his embarrassment over shit he pulled as a kid. He went from "master-race" to self-hating wma.

I think he is related to Merkel

Bendis?
A problem?
What is his Problem?

Yes, the problem.

With Bendis?

The one with Bendis.

>What the fuck is his problem?
He looks like Uncle Fester, that's his problem.

Cred Forums posters pretending to be Cred Forums posters spotted

He is not black.

You know? I'm actually they did it. I loved Guardians, but the difference with the source material is way too fucking big. I'm happy it happened to be honest.

His only problem is the insane level of meme-myth built up around hating him, you people are getting pretty psycho about all this.

no we arent, if we were we would have paid some sicario to kill him while he was in Bolivia

>disassembled
>CWII
>guardians
>ANXM
His infamous reputation isn't an exaggeration.

Fuckers on Cred Forums telling me, always in Marvel threads
"Bendis ain’t bout this, Bendis ain’t bout that"
My boy a scripter on fucking Iron Man and them
He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y'all niggas ain’t know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about "Bendis ain’t no writer, Bendis ain’t this, Bendis a fake" SHUT THE FUCK UP

Y'all don’t live with that nigga!
Y'all know that nigga wrote Alias and Powers
First good comic adaptations
Nigga been on best-sellers since fuckin, I don’t know when!
Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Bendis I’m fucking beating they ass!
I’m not fucking playing no more
You know those niggas roll with Brevoort and them

This brings up another question, who do you trust to depict Thanos: Gunn, or the Bendis/Quesada/Dan Buckley/Perlmutter/Fine team?

sjw

He's a prick who thinks children are racists.

based Slott

He is a good writer. And his bad stuff? I just dont read it. Give man a credit, he did great for the comic books

>no problems
You mean aside from dangerously high cholesterol and blood pressure.

I don't understand the purpose of this post. All I see is that you like douchebag characters, as if that somehow matters to anyone.