Life and death and love and birth and peace and love on the planet earth

Is there anything that's worth more than peace and love on the planet earth

Yes, Jasper.

giant robots

If it's a pattern, if it's a pattern, then just repeat after me

Chocotacos

If i dont find someone to make life meaningfull again soon im gonna kill myself

But it's not but it's not but it's not but it's not but it's noooot

Fucking bitches and getting money. Fuck world peace.

Did they fuck?

It's okay it's okay it's okay it's okay

This was gay This was gay This was gay This was gay This was gay

Ofcourse

This song gives me all sorts of feels

welcome to Steven Universe

Take a moment to think of just
Pepperoni and Cheese and Crust

Cozy thread

Still my favourite song from this series.

it depends on what you put first in your priorities, famam

Second favorite here. It needed another verse I think

It does strike me as genuinely weird that you have a song teaching about basic mindfulness and coping techniques. I mean it's not bad I guess, but it just seems to be a very strange thing to put in a kid's show. Between that and Steven asking people "Does the other person know you feel that way? Do you really think they meant for you to feel that way?" It's like the show doesn't have a gay agenda, the show has an agenda for teaching viewers the basics of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy.

Why is this show so hippie?

>It's like the show doesn't have a gay agenda, the show has an agenda for teaching viewers the basics of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy.
Took ya long enough to figure out. It's a show about dealing with relationships.

Here comes a sauce.

I'm only watching this show for Peridot.

I would say that you should realize that as a human being you have an intrinsic worth all your own. That you can find your own meaningful thing to work for and if someone wants to join you in that it's great, but you don't really need someone else for that.
On the other hand we're people watching cartoons and posting about them on a Loatian Woodblock Image Board well into adulthood, so we probably would all just be better off killing ourselves anyway.

The line is
>peace and war on the planet Earth
not peace and love, get it right.

The issue is that it changes like 4 times. I had the sht open in another tab and I still fucked it up a few times.