Hey guys, you get that job in cartoons or comics yet?

hey guys, you get that job in cartoons or comics yet?

No, not yet, Genndy-sama.

actually, yeah! i have an internship coming up.
i just started my second year at calarts so i think things are looking pretty good

I've got two internships. They're not all that impressive though, but at least they add some experience to my resume. Genndy bless me.

My webcomic pays for a decent chunk of my bills. Not 100% there yet, but it's growing.

Yes

I am Bendis

What's your web comic?

I just got my first gig with an American comics publisher so yah pham

You're gonna make it, user.
What publisher?

Bendis?

Kill 6 Billion Demons

Yeah, Bendis. Y'know. Brian Michael Bendis?

nope.

I can't draw but I can write and want to become a cartoon producer. What do

Kiss ass and suck dick.

Of course but which ass in particular.

Hook up with some artists and animators, make some shorts and junk. Use them to bumf out your portfolio and try and get picked up by a studio. While you're a writer learn as much as possible about what everyone else does and what they need to do their work (and a little project management and so on) so you can be a good producer.

Sony in particular are hiring no-talent executives based solely on nepotism and ass-kissing.

Get an internship or become a production assistant. Many companies have job postings online for this kind of non-creative stuff- Cartoon Network and Adult Swim definitely do.

Genndy , Sir, will Samurai Jack will be good? that edgy thing like guns and motorcycle does not look good, is ok, right?

BOOM! Studios

hollywood is COMPLETELY about asskissing. they dont read your screenplay if its not done right

You need to live in an area where there are a lot of studios, namely California and make friends with everyone.

What's your comic about?

Get back to that lore! Senpi!

Can't say just yet I'm afraid. Not creator-owned

No. I realized that learning to animate is a complete waste of time.

I like your work man

Benis

Stop reminding me of how much of a failure I am Genndy Senpai.