Which artists really put their fetishes into their work?

Which artists really put their fetishes into their work?

All of them.

dudes from rockfuckers

Claremont.

/thread

T

I heard Bruce Timm can't get an erection unless the room is filled with triangles.

John Byrne

Is he related to the tile user ?

bruce got a cuck(female) fetish

No Timm can't get an erection unless it's a young woman begging an older man who has slight power over her for sex and he keeps denying her for forever until he gives in and then regrets it.

wtf, this is every female bruce character ever

>bruce got a cuckquean fetish
ftfy

>female bruce

It's Joker/Harley too
Pretty sure Timm drew them banging

are your're rertarderd?
I am talking about the characters made by bruce

Correct.

>who is Chris Claremont?

Tezuka.

Was his fetish suffering? Because there was a fuckton of it even when I least expected it.

Is Bruce Tim Catholic?

Transformation - it's absolutely everywhere in his work.

Example?

first post, best post

viet cong? I should read Astro Boy

OlympicDames

Damn you Gendy!

There's Bokko from Amazing 3 who goes from rabbit to human in some scenes, the fox from Bremen 4 who takes on a human disguise, Bagi who's mountain lion/human hybrid, the werewolf sequences in Vampires, a scene from a manga of his where a dog turns into a woman, tons of things
One of the most blatant instances is probably this scene from a movie he produced, where a pixie turns into a lioness to distract a pack that's about to maul some guy

Don't forget that one manga about a rare disease that turns people into dog hybrids.

Having a foot fetish is pretty low, but a fetish for misshapen cartoon feet is an order of magnitude worse.

There's some kind of robot girl that changes into planes and bikes and shit.

You really should, it's hardcore as fuck. The arc where Astro time travels back to the Vietnam war is especially dark and brutal.

Not true.
Some are quite a bitmore professional. George Perez is a HUGE bondage and fetish freak, and you almost never see it in his artwork. Commissions, yes, but not his published work.