Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HuVW7s_LohQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hP3pi_unmf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CW version, easily.

the cowl at the right looks so bad

makes his head look so egg shaped

DCEU no question

I always pick the leather option. It usually looks way smarter.

JWS actually looks like a Superhero and not a manlet or a Jewish faggot.

the one without stupid pointless lines all over the costume.

So neither?

The Ferrari suit.

But i'm really intrigued how would the second suit look like.

Ha. ok fair point, the one with fewer lines.

The second looks like he just unlocked mega mode or something and is some suped up armored version of the one on the left. I prefer the CW one because the justice league version feels off.

Neither are very realistic.

I'll need to see the DCEU in action to make a judgment
No, more than that lighting stuff in the featurette

Right at least its red

They both look like lanky children. Fucking awful.

It's supposed to look off since its a prototype made from stolen materials. AKA "in a cave! with a box of scraps!"

That said, I still prefer the one on the right.

Why choose when I can have both

>there are people that still want snydershit
>there are people still defending snydershit
>there are people that didn't cringe at that fuck awful Barry/Bruce scene
Disgusting

>Needing protection when running
>Not being protected by the speedforce

Neither, he should be in lycra like a sprinter. If I had to choose I'd go right as it's at least the right colour, if only the chest peice was white and the ears were more pronounce I would be perfectly fine with it.

I hate how baggy CW Flash suit is

>there's idiots that defend the brown leather jacket

>there are idiots who still cant let people like what they dont like

Between the two, the left one.

Ideally I would pick one that looks like the left but with the shade of red from the right

Why did they cast metro-sexual Manchildren? What's wrong with casting adults?

there's a reason why Cred Forums is considered the worst board

>It's supposed to be bad!

pls

Yes? Is there a problem with that explanation? It doesn't look bad, by the way, just a bit funky.

In the comics, Barry is 22 when he gets his powers.

It's a stupid excuse to justify a poor design.

>It doesn't look bad

wew lad

Gotta go with right.

I really like what they're doing in the DCEU about this. Have you noticed how his speedforce lightning is blue in the JL clip? I think he doesn't have full control of the speedforce yet, and when he gains a better handle for it, it's going to be yellow. In BvS it was yellow, so make of that what you will.

Gustin.

Better design, and, judging by what's been released so far, soon to be better performance and lore.

I like Miller's shade of red, though.

apply the DCEU red on the CW and we have the perfect costume for Flash.

You do realize that by the time it releases, the DCEU Flash costume is going to be brown, right?

Its a snyder movie.

>I think he doesn't have full control of the speedforce yet, and when he gains a better handle for it, it's going to be yellow

It won't. Terrio already said it's blue/red because it's more scientifically accurate.

>In BvS it was yellow

No, it wasn't.

Neither are good.
CW has got the bodysuit and emblem down but has a horrible shade of colour.
DCCU has the colour right, but everything else is fucked.
Both helmets suck dick

I prefer the tacticool armor over the saggy ass leather jacket.

CW costumes are brighter than they get credit for. Season 1's was like burgundy but the suit with the white emblem is brighter. CW shows just have shit lighting.

I agree with this.

I don't know how you can fuck up something as simple and basically perfect as The Flash costume, but goddamn did WB find a way.

Please anona, let me hope. that color is fucking perfect.

God damn Barry looks like shit

The one that is actually Scarlet

I've always seen the CW suit as being Crimson

You mean Cred Forums right?

I like the Ferrari suit, but id does look more like a super bike than like a supercar.

I have my gripes with right but it's red and has some sweet ass wings so.

It depends
If the movies actually show us Flash suiting up via Ring compartment or materialized from speed force
I'd call that one the winner.

If they both simply appear in suit, I think I'd go with the show's.

>No, it wasn't.

Don't play games with me, buddy. If you want, you can make an argument that it's white, but either way it's not the same color as the JL clips.

youtube.com/watch?v=HuVW7s_LohQ

>that JL suit
The resemblance is uncanny.

>muh grayscale
Superman's suit was pretty blue in BvS

that is one gay body suit, where is he running off to, a gay orgy?

Looks fine in the teaser

Honest to god, the right could have easily topped the CW version if it didn't have all that typical extra black segments that hollywood superhero costumes get. I like the brighter red and the cowl more. I like how the thunderbolt pops out more too.

The thing is Superman suit was real, not CGI, obviously night scenes with a real suit will look darker than Marvel's "suits" in Civil war a total of 4 characters were not CGI

Just give the CW the brighter color and better lightning bolt and we've got the perfect flash.

It is white, buddy. And it's because of the time travel.

>CW costumes are brighter than they get credit for.

No they are not. The pictures are bright tho.

>If the movies actually show us Flash suiting up via Ring compartment or materialized from speed force

It won't.

I too see it as yellow, pale yellow, but yellow.

>the perfect flash uses a leather jacket

>the perfect Flash uses plated armor

No one is saying DCEU is perfect. Also, that's not plated armor.

At least the CW costume tries to look like a Flash costume

Depends which one has lightening going everywhere when in motion.

I doubt it, how can he be a fleshed out Forensic at 22, I think he's in his mid twenties, like Thawne stated.
He was older than N52 Superman

They aren't, I believe in the last season of Arrow his suit was actually black, and they made it green in post production after seeing initial hate. In some of the Flash eps you can see it's black.

That picture is just brightened up, as a lot of their promo seems to be lately, in the show it's still burgundy.

This legitimately looks awful

Not more than the one from the movie.

The way the armor's plating is set gives him a feminine silhouette.

TIME TO LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND

Yeah. That suit is utter shit. Did you see Barry in the fight club 2.0? Dudes skinny stomach is sticking out like he has had numerous penetration sessions.

How long till the new flash ep drops online?

JWS couldn't move in that thing well, though

>Bright red costume
>better trow a gray filter over it
thanks Snyder

Tomorrow? Does it usually drop early or something?

I just cant remember since it feels like an age since i last watched it. I remember staying up till the morning to watch it so i wondered what time it drops (GMT).

It will air 8 pm EST tomorrow then will be online round 9 or10 EST.

>grey filter

Are you stupid or just dense?

Ty. Got the days confused. Looks like ill stay up till 2 tomorrow to watch it over here. Know the best place to watch it online? Ive been using cokeandpopcorn for a while.

>brown

It's not a filter. It's just him with shitty light.

I usually wait until someone throws a link in the talkback threads or I check thepiratebay.

It shows up like 4 minutes after it airs on primewire.ag. The ad raping is worth it though. I recommend vodlocker or nowsvideo,sx

>better lightning bolt
I thing CW's is better, The DCEU Flash bolt's top spike is off-parallel to the rest of the spikes and it's driving me fucking nuts.

CW at least gave us RF-ringsuit. Grant's ringsuit has GOT to be coming...

I bet Thawne gives it to Cisco this season.

Left. Duh.
>no strawpoll

Can I get the color on the right on the suit on the left?

>I thing CW's is better
think*

kat is offline - can't get the last few episodes of s2 either.
where do you download yours?

DCEU for the colour and it looks like it fits better. could do without all the random fucking lines

Ezra easily. Right.

No it doesn't

Looks terrible, like those power ranger costumes for the new movie

The Red Ranger of course.

Left with right's colors would be best.

>Motorcycle jacket or plastic anime armor

fuck, this is like choosing a presidential candidate

You know you fucked up when your DC designs look like Square Enix DC designs

The right one had brighter red colors

So that one

>the keyblade is not something you lose, its in your heart.

This one, obviously.

Seeing as we've had 2 seasons to get attached to Grant and a scene and a trailer for Ezra I'd say it's unfair to make us choose one since it's in Grant's favor.

>the speedforce is not something you lose, its in your heart, Barry

>Not posting the superior third option

the Flash suit is nowhere CLOSE to as bad as that Cap-Penis-Head suit.

That was literally below cosplay-tier

Left. All it needs is brighter colors and a bigger symbol. Right is a messy mishmash of colors, lines, and plates.

That looks so overcomplicated for no reason.

Please ignore OP, he posted the shitty version.

The S2 suit is basically perfect.

>looks like a Superhero
Fuck off, Barry's a nerd. Barry's always been a nerd. There are a billion fucking beefcake superheroes out there, if that's what you want, go take your pick.

>looks fine in total darkness

He looks like he has a mustache.

DCEU by fucking far.
I don't have anything against Grant but that suit just looks fucking cheap as all hell.

looks pretty beefy to me

He's trim, there's a difference.

Right.
What's wrong with the chest? Did he try to tie dye it?

whatever he still isnt a tooth pick like the two cucks they cast to play him recently

Fuck off Cred Forums, you don't read comics.

>October
>Cred Forums still can't understand Snyderkino.
Why are people claiming that Justice League being lighter is anything other than what was always intended? Are people really this dense?

Chris Terrio:
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

Is 'flash' just the onomatopoeia for putting on his suit?
Did he pick his superhero name the same way pokemon get theirs?

clearly you dont if you dont know what barry looks like

Cred Forums, your cult of shitposting isn't welcome here.

Right looks like a fuccboi

I will never understand how people can willingly defend BvS as a good movie. It has OK parts but it's just a mess.

Honestly, they are both meh. Neither one really captures the look of the comic book suits and neither looks so horrendously awful that I hate them.

Wanna hear a story?
>2 person browses Cred Forums
>One is a sane and normal person
>The other is an autist
>They are both given a choice
>To choose which is better between CW Flash and DCEU Flash
>The autist chooses the CW Flash
>The sane person chooses the DCEU Flash
End.

I actually like that the DCEU and CW Flash suits are the two types of Flash costumes that we've seen in the comics aside from speed force constructs.
The CW suit is the one-piece pre-Flashpoint suit that comes from a ring (or probably will, anyway).
Meanwhile, the DCEU suit incorporates the metal panels that the Flash currently wears. The panels are bulkier and thicker, but I can dig it.

Also to the faggots saying that the spandex would be good enough for either one, just look up Flash cosplays. You need some texture or padding to make the suit look good. Spandex and other materials like it do nothing to show the human form like in the comics. I wouldn't mind a CGI suit that was made to look like a speed force creation

If anything, the real tragedy is the that pre-crisis Barry belt is gone

Both costumes are sad, but Ezra's is just genuinely eye-gougingly horrible. However, that's on Zach and his shit taste, generally. What's decent in what we've otherwise seen is because it takes more directly from canon (Batman's armored suit taken from Miller's TDK for example).

The DCW Flash suit just makes Grant look even skinnier than he does in street clothes. It's just way to skin tight for someone with that build and is less than flattering (plus the leather fetish of the CW's costume designer generally).

Neither.

Right

>No one has posted the superior version

DCEU flash has armor, which is fucking retarded as all fuck, especially when you consider all that armor has been accumulating on Batman's default movie costumes slowly since 1990 and then the flash ganks all of it after Affleck gets rid of the stupid stuff(super-vs suit doesn't count as regular suit) for no reason other then edgy needless armor quota.
However, CW Flash is from The Flash on CW, which is a terrible show that rewrites itself whenever convientient with the use of a trope called Speed Force and has a half dozen different supers with the exact same fucking power. Also it gayed up Hawk Man and they canceled Constantine.
So I'll pick the movie Flash.

>black suit turned green in post-production
Uh, no.
youtube.com/watch?v=hP3pi_unmf0

Armour Plates>Pleather

Armour Plates = Fucking retarded and pointless for a hero who's power is moving too fast to be hit.

the movie costume also doesn't look like a four year old drew the lightning bolt logo freehand.

I don't want Snyder and company to fix the bits of BvS and MoS that we didn't like.

I want every Snyder movie to not exist.

The red one....

The Kamen Rider Filthy Frank one, because they both look stupid so i'll pick the one that at least got the colors (somewhat) right.

are those stings on the right?

would it be licensing and contract details that would prevent tv/movie cameos? I mean going the multiverse route would mean they're not just copying marvel so they dont have to play catch up as much

WB doesn't like the TV shows.

they must hate money as well

Wat.

Left looks like a football helmet from 1910.

Great analysis on why it's bad, I'm sure you convince a lot of people with these arguments.

Yeah, no. Fuck you.

And fuck you again.

Holy fuck that's a lot of blue and yellow

JL Flash is overdesigned as fuck. They should have dialed it back a bit.

I see Chris is in full damage control mode.

i think that pic is after he got exploded, hence the burnmarks

That was before BvS was even out, and it was always the plan.

fuck you satan

Still looks pretty drab to me

The S2 suit is identical to the S1 suit except with a white emblem and a couple of minor reworkings to make the mask fit better to Gustin's face.

It was after the negative early buzz swirled around. WB was already on panic mode by then.

Love Gustin. Hate Miller the actor but Snyder hasnt let me down yet so I'll wait until November of the next year

this

>Snyder hasnt let me down yet

wew lad.

Well, it's supposed to be his first suit, that Barry makes outta scrapped space shuttle metal or some shit, so the solo movie costume should be more streamline.

>In the comics, Barry is 22 when he gets his powers.
where are you making this shit from? He was always 24-25 when he got powers and he is currently pushing 30 now.

In some continuties he was even married when he first joined JL.