Was Lapis a mistake...

Was Lapis a mistake? She's stupidly overpowered and with Jasper gone the writers have absolutely no idea what to do with her.

>the writers have absolutely no idea
this is something that's true across the board

She'll be a plot device sooner or later and then fuck of to the barn to read mango again.

I accidentally saw an episode of SU. It was that one where they played baseball and my dick has never been harder seeing her in that uniform.

Now she's NEETing it up with Peridot at the barn. Does she need anything more? I think she's done enough.

>overpowered
Oh look, more shonen fight power. is her number big? introduce hero big number with number big!

Why am I reminded of Frank and Charlie from It's Always Sunny? I wonder if Peri and Lapis play Night Crawlers and sleep ass-to-ass. And if Lapis has a toe knife.

How do you know they have no idea on how to use her?

Because the creator is an SJWLBGTWTFBBQLOL mentally ill reject.

Exact moment I stopped liking her

Sadist bitch

Because they shoved her in a barn and mention her once maybe every ten episodes. Every time she's brought out, it's for a pretty badly done 'emotional' bit and then they forget about her again.

That doesn't make any sense, you might be mentally ill

Ecks dee

She's an edgelord who demands to be taken seriously.

See also: everyone else in this picture.

Make this a series.

Oh wow, I'm picturing it all in my head and its amazing

She's like Jake, from Adventure Time. She has a shit ton of power and can end almost any situation, but she just doesn't give a shit.

With Jasper gone there's no conflict in general. It's likely going to be quirky relationship episodes until Yellow Diamond decides to take care of shit personally.

Post Lapis feet

>power scales
Go watch anime.

>attempted drowning of children
>killed all the whales
But oh no! She broke a stupid old piece of junk that belonged to my asshole waifu!

>Peridot gets a season-wide character arc with her becoming freinds with all the gems.
>Lapis get put on the sidelines as soon as she shows up again.

Jake is too overconfident and dumb to get shit done, Lapis is just a moody teenager who happens to have a broken power, in that way she's more similar to Flame Princess.

She was literally a villian with a cracked gem with the intent to defeat her enemies. Thats not a good place to jusge personality

The fact that she broke the recorder confirmed that she wasn't an asshole by circumstance, she's just an asshole in general, and an uninteresting asshole at that. I dont even like Peridot.

fuck you I want muh Lapidot

My nigger

Ignore bait topic and post gems in clothes

/sug/ had told you she was dicksquad waifubait from the beginning. You should have listened.

>lapis is the only character there with no black on her
Bravo sugar, you maybe one of the first people to make an edgy character without using black.

I think the issue with Lapis is that Zuke wants her to be different than what the other writers want her to be. Zuke is trying to use Lapis as a way to get out her issues.
Hell, Zuke's episodes would be outright OOC if it weren't for Hilary.

Most of what she does is bullshit, a limb of water is not even gonna budge a small metallic spacecraft its like the creators of SU forgets that water is less dense liquid. Dont even get me started on her water clone hitting stuff like they are solid when they should have just phased through the gems when they tried to hit them BECAUSE THEY ARE MADE OF FUCKING WATER.

The water wings is the most retarded part why not just fucking fly without the stupid water wings I mean shit its already hard to fly with SOLID WINGS in our world but LIQUID WINGS now thats just beyond ridiculous.

Then somehow she can turn water into a tv screen what the fuck.

>>lapis is the only character there with no black

Water HURTS when it's thrown in large quantities and at high speed.
Flight and screening events are her powers, it doesn't make much more sense than sentient rocks being able to bend the light they refract in the shape of conveniently attractive human women with diverse body types.

I know water can hurt you but the speed that limb moved doesnt warrant enough kinetic force to move the Ruby's spacecraft at all.

[Its magic I ain't gotta splain shit.jaypeg]

Lapis is basically Elizabeth from Bioshock, tennage girl with a great power, but is emotionally instable.

This show was never good at conveying weight in its fighting scenes.

the only people I like unironically are Pain, Reaper and Ryuko

But unlike Elizabeth, Lapis isn't well written and endearing.

Silly me, my bad user.

Savage

Garnet's impacts seem legit but Lapis is bullshit, heck the portrayed Peridot sending a high speed metal missile at Jasper accurately.

The better question is why is she the only attractive female character in the show?

Lapis is an unlikable pedophile who probably would have killed everyone on Earth by now if it weren't for Steven's shota cock

Maybe in your shit tier waifubait taste

Lapis is literally the only gem with a generic, uninteresting deisgn. Looks like any average college emo slut at the bar

Nah man, out of everyone on the show, Lapis looks the most generic.
Ironic, since her initial design made her look a lot more like a crazed witch.