I'm getting tired of this "black people come from royalty" bullshit. No they were not...

I'm getting tired of this "black people come from royalty" bullshit. No they were not. And I hate how it's a common thing for tv shows where a black character discovers lost ties to their ancestors who owned other slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_Ibrahim_Ibn_Sori
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think it really counts when the black character's mother is actual royalty.
Also an undead monster.

>black people come from royalty

> What was Abisinia

WE WUZ KANGS

Well I mean in Irwin's case he's only half-black half-mummy-vampire

They could have made Pud'n a half-mummy or whatever. Why Erwin? They always do this shit

Africans did practice slavery though. That wasn't something Europeans introduced, they just exploited an already existing system of slavery that existed in Africa.

>black people didn't come from royalty

Ethiopia
Kingdom of Kongo
Kingdom of Mutapa

Egypt? Who knows. But don't act like every last person in Africa was a small tribe.

>half-black
But that's wrong. He's 1/2 mummy, 1/4 vampire, 1/4 black human.

most slaves that got taken to america already were slaves in africa, so I doubt they were roylality

They were making a necrophilia joke OP.

"Leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered."
"Yeah but how did you and Irwin's mom-"
"Leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered."

Everyone is laughing at you

Royalty does not mean wealth. There are many many more 'royal' families in the thousands of tribes in Africa than the comparatively low number of royal families in Europe.

Egypt's 25th dynasty was run by Kushites (blacks), everything else was Mediterranean whites. Both these cartoons and the people who legitimately believe that they wuz kangs n sheit don't know fuck-all about history though, and just go with it.

Because Pud'n and Erwin aren't the same character. The writers wanted it to be Erwin.

>tfw African kingdoms that are not Egypt will never be mentioned in fiction ever
Yet another thing to add to a list about which story tellers are not good at, history.

>Yet another thing to add to a list about which white story tellers are not good at, history.
FTFY

Maybe it's just a joke

>lel pol boogeyman

I aways thought he was spanish or something

That's literally what this is though.
Cred Forums is the chief reason we have WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT.
This is clearly a Cred Forums thread in disguise.

1/2 mummy, 1/4 black human, 1/4 black vampire. That still rounds up to 1/2 black

He is right though black americans are actually from the uncivilized tribes that lived around the west african kingdoms and were a nuisance to the civilization so they sold them off to whiteys.

Everyone can basically find royalty in their background due to the rapid expansion of ones family tree as one goes back. You have 2 parents, 4 grand parents, 8 great grandparents. Go back 20 generations, about 400-500 years, and you have over a million ancestors. Go back 30 and you have a billion.

There is zero specification of Blackula vs Dracula thus Dracula could just be very tan (un)naturally.

See, the reason how I know that you don't actually watch this show and are just bringing it up to be Cred Forums and shit is because a latter episode had Irwin's maternal grandpa be the biggest fucking Jewish stereotype ever. If it was pushing an agenda, as you claim, wouldn't they have made him Dracula 2.0?

Go back to Cred Forums

So you're claiming that Dracula was born as a not-black person, and just happened to have dark skin, African facial features, talk like a jive turkey, have an afro in the 60s and have his best friend and wife in the 60s both be black?

Son of a bitch, you're stupid even for Cred Forums

Why do you still watch cartoons for children?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_Ibrahim_Ibn_Sori

I remember one episode of the Jeffersons where George thought that he had a noble ancestry when it turned out that his ancestors were slaves even before the slave trade.

>talk like a jive turkey, have an afro in the 60s and have his best friend and wife in the 60s both be black?
Who are you to declare that an appreciation for such style and vernacular can only come if one is born black?

Alright, I'll bite.

What happened at school today, user?

This is Irwin's Egyptian Mummy grandfather

does he look black to you?

Some non-Black called a Black the "N" word.

This happened in my school once and it turned into an after school special.

He was pretty Jewy.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying that humans (and, by corollary, monsters who were originally human) generally stick to the culture in which they are raised. Yes, Dracula could have adopted black culture in the 60s, but that's statistically unlikely.

Also, you're kind of missing the fact that he has dark skin and has the same flattish nose as Black Van Helsing

you would think the Rastafarian movement would at least make sure people know about Ethiopia

So plot twist, the blackness on the family comes from HIS FATHER side, and not his mother.

Same thing happened at my school years ago.
The black kids didn't even give a shit, they just wanted to go home like the rest of us. It's always some pampered white person blowing things out of proportion.

>implying people know about that outside of EY MON WEED LMAO and Snoop Dogg changing his name

Exactly.

His mom isnt even black, her skin is just discolored and rotting.

Irwin's mom was decomposed beyond recognition of race. Her dad was a jewish stereotype. We never saw her as a human.
But also get over it, it's a fucking cartoon, it will never be accurate and it wasn't even trying to be.

It's stupid when some black American individuals try to claim the history of the entire African continent belongs to them.

To be fair that's hardly just blacks.

This. Cred Forums is such a retarded place.