Character Designs

So what would you say are the best Cred Forums-related character designs of all time?

Almost every single character.

>pic unrelated
You can like Calvin and Hobbes all you want, but let's not pretend the character designs are anything even remotely unique or interesting.

But they are.

>But they are generic funny pages designs
ftfy

There's nothing that stands out, Calvin could fit right into 90% of newspaper comics and no one would notice if it weren't for his popularity as a decal pissing on logos.

Everyone knows it's Snoopy!

I'd say a good majority of the designs that appear in all of Craig McCracken's shows are pretty on point. The designs were one of the only reasons I could sit through Foster's.

I don't know user, his lines are a little thick

Spider-man's costume is god-tier

Which one tho?

When you really think about it, Spongebob has a fantastic design

>immediately recognizable
>different design elements tell you what he's like just by looking at him.
>able to be warped, distorted or simplified and still be registerable as Spongebob.
>translates perfectly into third dimension
>works in any angle
>any design element or feature can be shown on its own and you'll recognize it.
>no element feels unnecessary. Everything meshes together,

Ultimate Mar-Vell is up there, black and green makes for a striking as fuck uniform

Anything by the guy who made this character

Come to think of it all the main characters have really simple and memorable designs

Each character has gone through some evolution though. Do you mean the most commonly-seen versions?

yes

Does Dr Seuss count as Cred Forums?
Cause if so, I'd nominate his characters.

There's too many to make an autistic tier list for. The shitty ones are Captain Universe for that retarded red part of the face, Todd Mcfarlane for having autistic looking eyes, Spider-clan is just shit in general, Film for randomly being a giant, and Amazing looks like he was dipped in gasoline. The best one is 1602 because it's fucking hilarious.