What Cred Forums animal would you adopt as a pet?

What Cred Forums animal would you adopt as a pet?

I'd adopt Nala.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9Cwxes1qo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I could fuck her.

I wonder who's behind this post?

Me.

did someone say "adopt as a pet?"

youtube.com/watch?v=F9Cwxes1qo4

candy cat

I miss old boomerang

I would adopt Nala, and then kill her.

And people would be upset NOT because I killed an "innocent creature", but because now their chances of fucking their lion waifu will be reduced to 0.

It would be glorious.

Why not just prostitute her out for $1000 dollars a night? You'd make good money.

Upsetting waifufags = priceless.

Remy from Ratatouille beause I like rats and he can cook and teach me to cook or help me fake being a chef so I can make money

Go away Eddie

Who's Eddie?

Nala's husbando. Yes the official one, he has more right than you since he admitted to have the hots for the lion on national tv.

You've got me all wrong. I don't want her as a waifu. I just want to shoot a hot creamy load in her vagina is all.

Smart.

Bestiality threads are banned.

You'd better not make one then.

tweety sucks though

I'd adopt Tom and I'd never abuse him or force him to go after that asshole, Jerry. I'd hire an exterminator to take care of that little fucker.

Are there any restrictions as to what the % of animal the animal in question is?

Don't judge me for wanting a tiny girlfriend who can survive on a diet of oreos and potatoes and fiberglass insulation.

I believe in them, cause I'm in one.

Or you're starting one inside this one. You clever little devil you.

Where you going to stick the dick, user?

I'd pick Stormfly

hot glue

I didn't say it was sensible, but "wanted once since I was a kid" isn't always sensible. Nature will find a way. She'd just have to accept I'm cheating on her from time to time, and I'll just have to accept that she's cheating on me with a barbie doll.

Sharing a bowl of cereal with your girlfriend would just have to take on a different meaning.

oh boy, so many pre-teen and contemporary fantasies spent on this concept

You going to ride that horse?

I'd buy Spirit's mom before she give birth to him. That way I can own two horses.

I'd buy Rain before she gives birth to Spirit's daughter.

You better believe it!

i don't think you fully understand how much shit you can catch for killing a lion.

I'm undecided beatween Pepper and Minka but Pepper is the most sound decision, Skunks are a hard pet to keep but the biggest risk is the Skunk stealing something or unbalacing their diets.

CHTPT. You get a personal master chef for the cost of like 2 pounds of food a week and some windowsill space. Best option really, without getting into magical animals.

This is the correct answer.

>> Cred Forums related

Who doesn't want a sky bison for a friend?

Define animal.

>animated shorts
>not Cred Forums related

>wogue
Clever show

Literally best pet

That's genius

Remember when Nala was getting licked ravenously (i.e bathed) by her own mom?

I wounder who OP is

I'd keep little Simba as a pet so he grows up to be nice to me and let me pet his mane

>A man with good taste

Wouldn't you rather have Tiifu and Zuri?

That's a good choice OP.

But Vitani is better.

the one true answer but I'd settle for this useful badass

Well she isn't real so my chances are 0 anyways

You know what? You could probably make her and her whole group grateful to you by going to their territory and dumping meat for the starving lions to eat. You'd be able to have your own lion pride since you saved them from starving.

That's creepy, Eddie.

Eddie is you okay?

That's not a good idea OP

Well she has a bit more sapience than an average lion.

I want Tiifu.

Bluesta- Wait, that's /lit/. Probably Rain from Spirit or Dodger from Oliver and Company. They seem like nice pet animals.

You want to adopt a lion? That's awful. Don't go to /an/.

With her facial expression? Duh.

did /an/ really adopt a lion

>Not a single mention of Stitch

You all disgust me.

Assuming I didn't have a job stich would be #1 choice. If I still had to work I'd feel bad for neglecting him

umf

this

What is that? That freaky thing?

It's the best pet ever, that's what.

I'd embrace an Arthur

>Not knowing how to properly care for your lioness

Pleb.

good call

When I saw the thumbnail, I thought it was that pic of the two of them sucking a guy's dick.