Punisher starts filming

Hype

justjared.com/photo-gallery/3776996/jon-bernthal-starts-filming-the-punisher-first-set-photos-02/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpSVCL4vxOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well it's weird because we barely had any news

time to frank

Starts!?

Does this mean The Defenders is getting pushed back?

We Solid Frank now?

I don't think he's involved in the Defenders, is he?

They weren't even planning on making a Punisher TV show until they realised Bernthal stole the show in Daredevil season 2.

Can't wait for 1-5 good episodes and ~8 mediocre ones.

He might show up in a cameo

He looks like Keanu in the thumbnail.

Defenders isn't shooting yet, but this is. Its been stated in the past that, while Marvel would like to do more than two Netflix series a year, Netflix was pretty stubborn about it remaining at two.

So either they finally convinced Netflix to let them do three a year starting in 2017, or Defenders is delayed until 2018.

I find this doubtful. The Punisher series doesn't even have a release year yet.

>"No time to shave, I still have people I must murder"

Thats so Frank

How Frank will Frank go to Frank the Frank's in the Frank show?

No. They've said that there's a deadline for The Defenders' release in the contract with Netflix. Has to be by the end of 2017. They had enough wiggle room to do DD S2, but that pushed it to late 2017.

JJ S2 is filming immediately after Defenders, and Defenders hasn't started filming yet. We're probably looking at:
>Defenders late 2017
>Punisher early 2018
>JJ S2 late 2018
>DD S3 early 2019
Unless they increase production at least. I'd love it if they made it every 4 months instead of 6 to speed things along.

Defenders can't be delayed. It has to be out by the end of 2017 per the Netflix contract, which they've said as much.

Defenders is only 8 episodes, so it won't take as long to film as Punisher.

When's iron fist?

In ~6 months.

>Punisher coming out after Defenders, which hasn't started filming yet
For what purpose?

Iron Fist is filling the Daredevil slot for next year
The Punisher is taking over for Jessica Jones
and The Defenders will come out later in 2017

Not enough hype in the world for this one. My dick is diamonds for more Frank.

Frank

Will he snatch ever mother fucker birthday?

Might as well ask here, is Punisher: War Zone (movie not comic) any good?

I am so fucking hard right now

My fucking Frank.

FUCK. YES.

Yeah ok, but who's playing Micro? I'd love to see Paul Giamatti in the role and I hope its not some lanky hipster looking actor to portray a '1337 super hacker' or some shit like that.

the frankening is upon us

We might actually get this

Whos ready to see Turk Barry to meet Frank?

why is pete so scared of the punisher in this page, anyway? He's tangled with the punisher a bunch of times and not shat his tights in fear before.

Hope the fuck not, the less of that jackass and his lame ass "jokes" the better. Go back the the big screen MCU flicks spiderfag.

We Punished Frank now?
youtube.com/watch?v=OpSVCL4vxOY

Yes and no.
Stevenson is great at being punisher.
But its too over the top for me, too unintentionally campy and taking a lot of the MAX material and using it poorly.
6 maybe 7 /10 in my opinion

I think it's because that's a tricky subject

Remember when Cred Forums thought this was a bad casting

Hot damn I hate this board

Have they even started filming Defenders? As much as I would love for this to be true, I sincerely doubt his show is being pushed ahead. I'm guessing its a scene *for* the defenders.

No Cred Forums was always united under seeing Frank Frank. We need more Frank in this Franking thread Frank damn it.

They won't mix Spider-Man with the Netflix shows - complete tonal difference. Matt should definitely make a cameo in the Webhead's film though.

They were saying Bernthal was a bad casting

Because Bernthal really isn't that great of an actor. He's not bad on the show, but he doesn't really play Frank

See Dumb posts like this one.

Don't be so desperate for live action adaptations that you praise every little thing

Oh so which "great" actor should have taken up the 100% correct adaptation of Frank Castle in your opinion?

You realize he's getting his own show cuz he was so fucking spectacular as Frank that he literally stole Daredevil Season 2, right?

There was a reason the first 4 episodes were regarded as The Punisher, Featuring DD.

I was ecstatic when i found out it was Bernthal. Aside from Tom Jane which I had no hope for, he was my literal number 1 choice.

Are we sure this isn't him appearing on AoS like was rumored?

That's strange. You'd think with all the buzz the Marvel shows generate, Netflix would want to push forward.

Jeez Luis, Hollywood has really run out of ideas if they have to remake a Dolph Lundgren pictorial!

Jesus christ that picture. Remember when Marvel could write? That picture tells more of a story than an arc of Bnedis drivel.

>uh you don't get to bring friends

>not Punished Frank

I know the meme predates MGSV but it's just so much more appropriate

I'M STILL IN A MEME
FRANKEATER

IN MY HEART I JUST KNOW THAT THERE'S NO WAY TO LI-IGHT UP THE FRANK

IN HIS EYES

I just hope Marvel finally learns how to plot their Netflix shows. They usually start off great but fall apart somewhere in the middle of the season.

Frank me up, Frank me up inside I can't Frank up,
Frank me up inside, Frank me,
Call Frank's name and Frank me from the Frank, Frank me up
Frank my blood to run, I can't Frank up
Before I Frank undone, Frank me
Frank me from the Frank I've become

I Franked myself today
To see if I still Frank
I focus on the Frank
The only thing that's Frank

Just a lot of fun the whole way through, doesn't try to be as "hollywood" as the 2004 movie, so it's very appropriately stylish.

Why is he so handsome?

FRRAAANKIIING IN MY FRAAANNK
THESE FRANKS THEY WILL NOT FRAAANK

PREPARE FOR MAXIMUM FRONKING

WHAT A THRILL

Like, 3 people.

WHOA-HOOOOOOOOOOOA

this

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

wew