Are they virgins?

are they virgins?

Yes. I checked.

I'd fuck beast boy desu.

>Bunch of unregulated teenagers with crazy inventive sex powers.

Only Robin, he'd be boring as fuck to the others.

Starfire was raped, Raven was probably raped, Cyborg ain't got no dick, Robin will eventually be raped and Beast Boy's a kissless virgin freak of nature.

You idiot. He can have any dick. Beast boy would be a great lay.

Yes

>Robin
Obsessive anal leader who pushes sex deep into the back of his mind

>Cyborg
Has no dick

>Beast Boy
What is sex?

>Starfire
What is sex?

>Raven
The only person she loves is too immature for a relationship much less a sexual relationship

SLUTFIRE
L
U
T
F
I
R
E

Cyborg was a high school quarterback prior to his accident, so he's definitely a no.

Beast Boy spent all of his time in a superhero group consisting of only one woman who served as a mother figure, before almost immediately stumbling into the Titans upon leaving, so he definitely is.

Robin probably is. We don't know what kind of adventures he had with Batman, but the absence of Batgirl probably means he had no love interest before Starfire.

Wouldn't be shocked is Starfire had whatever Tamaranians call sex before arriving on Earth. She probably isn't.

Wouldn't be shocked if Raven suffered some form of sexual abuse before running into the Titans, or if she was perhaps misled/coerced into some form of sexual relationship before meeting them. On the other hand she's a total outcast when she meets the rest of the cast, so maybe she is still a virgin.

>Robin
Batman repeatedly raped him throughout his tenure as a sidekick, and that's why he left.
He then got raped by Slade.
So no.

>Starfire
Probably had freaky Tamaranian sex before coming to earth.
So no.

>Cyborg
Nah, he's the closest thing to a well adjusted normal individual on the team, even after becoming a cyborg. Totally banged a girl or two before becoming one.
So no.

>Beast Boy
Definitely.

>Raven
Was one but then got raped by Slade.

>Cyborg
Probably fucked a girl somewhere along the line.
>Robin
Likely a virgin or rape victim. Whatever sex he's had, if any, wasn't consensual
>Beast Boy
Totally a virgin
>Starfire
Likely a virgin since being a princess means everyone watches that sort of shit and the media won't get out of your face. Wouldn't be surprised if she's done something that would be even dirtier than sex in her culture but is meaningless in ours, like foot rubs or something.
>Rave
See Robin. If she's had any sex at all it wasn't consensual. Most likely nothing g vaginal, but it wouldn't surprise me if she's sucked off a demon.

>Cyborg
Big black, nah he's probably scored ace pussy before he lost his dick.

>Robin
He probably loses his virginity after the TiT movie.

>Beast Boy
Most likely. The chicks haven't realized his potential because he's too annoying/comedic relief or something.

>Starfire
Was a slave. She was raped.

>Raven
She's a rapist. Was she penetrated? Nah, Jump City would be destroy.

>Robin
Far too focused on being a leader to consider sex before running into Starfire

>Cyborg
He was a normal human football player in highschool so he's likely fucked a girl or two before losing his dick

>Beastboy
Lol no

>Starfire
Probably did some freaky shit before coming to earth

>Raven
Most likely raped multiple times, probably by her father no less and whatever demon got a hold of her when her dad wasn't giving her good old fatherly love

I can see Beast Boy in a less kid friendly show being obsessed with trying to "score" ala Beavis and Butthead, but otherwise still a virgin.

That's actually how he was in the comics.

>Cyborg ain't got no dick
Are you saying the Zone flash lied to me?

They all regularly fuck offscreen, i've seen pictures.

artistic license

There's a doujin or two.

Do you think Cyborg has an upgradable dong?
>Teen TItans ep where Robin calls him out on the fact that he spent all his upgrade points on his penis instead of fighting abilities

zack snyder get out

>underage sex is normal

This is what degenerates actually believe.

Vic, no
Dick, yes until he starts dating Starfire.
Gar, yes but is consistently horny due to genetics
Kori, no (was sex slave, but lost it before that)
Raven, yes and has anxiety issues concerning intimacy. Eventually, she and Gar are fucking like rabbits.

If by "normal" you mean "common", then yes, it is. You probably should stay inside grampa, the teens are fucking outside.

LET'S

HIT

THOSE

RAVENS

jej

If we go by the comics then no. None of them are virgins.

Especially not Dick and Starfire

Beast boy totally scored with Tara and can't get the fuck over it

so we're not counting fucking an animal right because we are all aware BB was fucking every bitch in heat he saw right

>Raven
Anybody remember the episode where she falls for the white mage trapped in the book who turns out to be the dragon when she frees him?

Yeah, that was totally a metaphor for her giving it up to the "nice boy who needs me to save him" who turns into an asshole the second he scores with her.

Definitely virgins: Beast Boy
Definitely nonvirgins: Cyborg
Probably 2nd base or higher: Robin, Starfire
Raped: Raven

Its dc user theres gonna be rape

>Robin
for sure
>Starfire
probably, her dad seemed way too protective of her to let any base tamaranian have their way with her
>Raven
no
>Beast Boy
no
>Cyborg
not at all
dude was a football player before he got the robot parts, probably got plenty of gash

all of these answers are based on the show in op's pic, not the actual comics

I don't think there should be doubt in anyone's mind that Beast Boy in the cartoon is a virgin. I mean, fetish fapfics aside, he's extremely virginal. I just look at the way the whole Terra thing went down and think, "Yep. The boy is still pure".

raven has that whole 'i must keep my emotions in check or else my daddy will take over the world' shtick going on, she's probably afraid to have sex because orgasming would make her feel so good it'd undo her seal or whatever. that, and nobody likes it when their parents barge in while you're doing the nasty

Fuck you.

>those three guys just molesting her calf/feet

I know, it's just that BBxRaven was my first ever otp and I want it to be a reality so bad

Nope.
Donn Mortem and Jinx totally boned.

>absence of Batgirl
k

>thread uses a pic of the original TT series
>uses TTGO as a counter argument

>implying everything isn't canon

Is this bait or are you really this stupid?

I dont think you realize how many creepy girls wanna fuck bb

>Starfire
>What is sex?
>not "What is the sex?"
I just... I'm so sad at this missed opportunity.

So can Cyborg. He's got a stash of extensions he just needs to install.

It's like saying E7:AO is canon. No one is going to acknowledge it's existence beyond the fact it was a unfortunately thing.

Okay now tell me Cred Forums as inquiring minds want to know: were Titans East virgins?

Garth probably
Roy nah
Bumblebee idk

fpbp

You mean the one where he barely stuck his tip in Jinx and the pacing was interrupted by slow Yuri?

>Bunch of unregulated teenagers who have the bodies of demigods.

FTFY

Who the fuck would actually have sex with animals besides people who use this site?

Aliens and those animal-themed villains.

He probably has the most perfect body but lacks any excitement in the sack.

Penguim? I don't think that Garfield would like.

Was thinking that tiger woman who made out with Batman in that Justice League episode where he got captured.

LET'S HIT THOSE RAVENS

>fuckboys

I hate this goddamn word. I hate it so much. My girlfriend keeps calling me that shit.

No thanks, I like having a soul.

speedy probably
aqualad has definitely fucked a fish
mas y menos fuck each other
bumblebee absolutely not

Stop being a fuckboi then. you fuckboi

you're probably a fuccboi then

They should be. Batman should have prevented Robin from becoming a degenerate as Nightwing.

man even your girlfriend sees you're a fuckboy