Why didn't they just use the original clown costume for Harley in Suicide Squad that shows up in the dream scene?

Why didn't they just use the original clown costume for Harley in Suicide Squad that shows up in the dream scene?

It looked a lot better than the trashy whore costume they went with

hollywood and mainstream capeshit fans apparently can't handle actual costumes. it has to be tacticool, parody, realism, or greeble shit

I saw this exact same post in Cred Forums, kill yourself my man

Because nobody cares other than autists in their late 20s and these movies make more money on young people, who never even saw Batman TAS and mainly know Harley from video games where she dresses sexy

Here's a better question, why did you make such a stupid fucking thread with such an obvious answer that you already knew?

KYS

Geez, and i thought Cred Forums was supposed to be a nice place

Let me gues, You probably would have preffered yellow spandex.

We are a nice place!
Those other people who call you autistic, young and stupid are angry. Angry at something. At their lives. At their moms. Perhaps at their small penises.

Don't let them get to you.

Fuck off frogposter.

It would have clashed with the rest of the costumes.

im angry that its an obvious fucking bait thread, and he literally only posted it here because it was ignored on Cred Forums you sad little bitch

So... you're more angry about the baiting than about your small penis. Understood.
You could still be nice.

it's meant to. Batman's villains dress to stand out from normal people.

and that makes for a loss cohesive look to the movie.

Because that's not what she dresses like in the comics. You know, those things you don't read?

Shes also no longer with joker in the comics.

Oh yeah, the tight black leather they went with was much better.
Go masturbate over a casting couch twink Singer.

[DC editor with a skankification fetish intensifies]
I don't know why that guy can't just fap to Shadbase rather than dressing every other character up in Hot Topic.

Because it didn't look like it translated well.

It looks like shit

Dude, I literally posted bazinga. I did not even intend it as a legitimate bait.

because it would look retarded

Hold up, did she peel the Joker's face off?

>spandex
Naw, he costume should be full on latex gimp suit.

because that hat looks fucking stupid

>Not wanting sluts to dress up like Harley in booty shorts
>When DC worked so hard to give us free boner materials
You ingrate

Because the truth is, this isn't suicide squad movie. It's hot topic/Spencer's the movie

>It looked a lot better than the trashy whore costume they went with
Nope.

Love classic harley but dude, its a sstupid costume irl

New 52 doesn't count. That's like saying it's okay for Kitty Pryde to join the Guardians in the new movie.

No, someone else did that. She just ate part of it.

It is, so I'm told. We just don't like Cred Forums.

This is what you get for not coming to us first

>New 52 doesn't count.
>the comics don't count
This is why people like you should be ignored.

Yeah, we're done here.

>>>/tumblr/

So this just confirm that Hiro is a lying scumbag who just want us to buy more pass.

What did he lie about?

He said there were three options. Option 1 was deleting boards. Option 2 was giving more ads. Option 3 was adding more features to passes.

He went with the third option. Not the first option.

I like it. There's already a Steven Universe thread there.

I prefer Byrne's lolis and Moore/Miller's whores. At least you're not supposed to like the whores in those.

Normies wouldn't be as attracted to it, anything that isn't close to semi-believable realism or regular-ish humans will just weird them out.

>It looked better
no it didn't