Characters who were forgotten

Characters who were forgotten

>Keith White
>in a lot of the 90's Superman Comics
>Mother dies of Aids Perry White Adopts him
>Dropped completely and never mentioned again

Hey, I remember him.

My recollection of it is hazy, but didn't he sort of fade into nonexistence after Perry White had cancer (or whatever he had)? I think that was right after or during Superman Red/Blue

He received great reviews for his own title.
And then...
No one knows who he is.

After dumpin the whole Batman Inc thing he's back to just beating people with nightsticks, I guess. Replaced by one of the worst fucking Mary Sue characters I've ever seen, and this is coming from a Duke Thomas fan, fuck Luke Fox.

He was around during the death of superman then they rebooted Perry White and away he went

The Stacy extended family were huge in the late 90s Spider-Man but then up and disappeared.

Pretty much any civilian character that wasn't part of the original golden/silver age cast of an A-lister.

>around for five years
>get killed to kick off the shittiest Bat-event in recent memory
>only remembered as some dead floozy Bruce banged, if anything

Anyone else remember Wraith from Annihilation: Conquest?

Crawling

No, and you could tell during Conquest that DnA never really found a purpose for the character.

I feel like Quasar, whether Phyla or Wendell, are quickly turning into forgotten characters though.

Supergirl's wheelchair bound boyfriend who falls off the face of the earth the moment Rebirth hits.

No forgotten character thread would be complete without Sally Floyd.

My god, did Marvel shill for her during the Civil War.

Superman needs a kid pal, for Jon to play around...Damian doesn't counts he is shit.
Oh wow...that dude.

Is this the exact moment people collectively said "Fuck Sally"? Because the moments featuring her leading up to this issue weren't all that bad.

I best that could apply to most of Superman's supporting cast over the years.

The ten year anniversary is coming up. Someone better storytime it.

Speaking of Wraith, I always felt that DC's Forerunner was probably aimed at a similar audience.

But much like Countdown itself, nobody really cared about her. At least she had an actual personality and wasn't just 2edgy4me 24/7 like Wraith was.

May they rot forever in the same limbo as Deborah Whitman, Peter's cop roomate, the Hollisters, Clarie Cooper and the rest of the shitty forced one-time supporting casts of various decades.

Bibbo disappeared for a while

Bibbo was shit though.

god forerunner was so horrible