Gotham thread? It's a shame this show isn't talked about more. Since season 2,every episode has been fantastic...

Gotham thread? It's a shame this show isn't talked about more. Since season 2,every episode has been fantastic, to the point that no one mentions how good it is anymore because it's just a given.

Part of the reason it's so good is the atmosphere built. Somehow the show has a unique feel, where it is both funny and "campy" as people put it, but also dark and mysterious. You can really get a feel for the city of Gotham, in a way that I think most incarnations of the city have not touched on.

>If you want to wear leather, just wear leather, I mean come on, it's Gotham

I'm still watching, but nothing in season three so far has been as good as season two.

The whole thing with Ivy was pretty lazy and stupid, and not even in a good way.

No. The reason no one talks about it is it normies the show. Anyone familiar with comics couldnt stomach it after Montoya banged Mrs. Gordon behind Jims back then Mrs. Gordon becomes Harley Quinn lite.

>Two instances of weirdos offering other weirdos rides in limos.

POTTERY.

>Anyone familiar with comics

Can we stop with this shit? We never get adaptations that are faithful to the source material!

Tim Burton's Batman killed and used guns.

Chritopher's Reeve Superman used time travel.

Raimi's spiderman had organic web shooters and a really different Green Goblin.

Tony Stark created Ultron in a universe that has Hank Pym around.

Heath Ledger's Joker is totally differnet from other Joker's, etc.

Can we watch the show for what it is like normal people? Is such a shit complain that says nothing about the quality of the show at all.

I want The Mob to launch a counteroffensive against the Weirdos.

They finally catch on they're in serious danger of becoming irrelevant, and try to stop the supervillain rise.

The last gasp of organized crime in Gotham.

All the while neither sides is aware of the players behind the curtain: court of owls are trying to manipulate both sides only to find themselves in the cross hair of league of assassins

>Get in nerd, we're going Penguining

Because they didn't have the balls to keep Jada Smith off the show

So, Jervis has moved from a pedophile to an incestfag?

>mad hatter
>penguin mayor
>nigma

show is back to being kino

The latter probably led to the former.

Hell, whether they are related are still up in the air
Maybe the big reveal is that Alice is just some poor girl that got away from Jervis and he's just coming to find her, the whole sister thing being a lie or his delusion

I don't want The Mob to go away like they did in the Nolanverse.

If anything, I want them to endure. They're a good counterbalance to the over-the-top nature of the supervillains.

Anyone else find the way Penguin emerges from the car window absolutely hilarious?

Yes. Yes I do.

He's like a meerkat.

Yep. I laughed heartily when I saw it.

Very. S3's been in a bit of lull so far with them trying to set things up where they need the pieces in place but good ol' penggy is still swinging with that batshit gotham flavor.

By the by, is this show even getting reaction threads anymore? Can't seem to find any in the archives.

Anyone else think Riddler/Penguin is OTP?

They are being deleted since mid season 2. There's a really butthut hotpockets deleting Gotham talkbacks threads, and Gotham talkbacks threads only.

We've had one for two weeks so far, yeah. Both archived.

I wouldn't say hilarious, it makes me feel joyful

the show makes you feel like the actor is enjoying the shit out of being the penguin, his fucking smile is so genuine

They're like the Cardassians and Romulans. Almost the same person (well-dressed, pale, psychotic, black-haired, somewhat cultured), but different enough you can tell them apart.

I really hope the show is smart and keeps them BFFs. They play off each other so well.

Searching for gotham and talkback doesn't net me anything. Any specific keywords to look for to dodge asspained cleaners like back at the tail end of S2?

Good thing this isn't Nolanverse
This is "Burton"verse, and Dent is still a thing

I love the little casual friendships the villains are developing in this. At first I thought it was just Penguin and Riddler having great chemistry, but when Eddie and Cat were talking in the air vents I realized what gets me is the sort of friendly professionalism villains would have in some older stories.

I'm glad they're letting Dent be Dent. Because this is the beginning, we'll see a lot of him.

eddie and cat in the ventilation tunnel was a kino scene

Did you guys see the Penguin campaign video yet

I only watched season 1.

Hopefully the comics will keep the Penguin/Riddler dynamic.

Due to the very different people they became, they'd make interesting friends. They would adopt different approaches to crime, but in a way they grew up together (i.e becoming supervillains around the same time).

So what exactly is Evil Bruce going to do to Selina

Its a good mix of Golden Age and the burton films

uh

Gotham is probably the only show that actually adapts it's source source material. Since a lot of Gotham touches on stuff that we never saw in the comics though it has a lot of leeway, and on multiple occasions in the past they've brought things previously thought to contradict the comics in line with what we actually know

Are you forgetting Evil Jay Garrick and dead Deathstroke?

Also
>Gotham
>normie
>when fucking Flash exists

"no"

>we'll see a lot of him.

His actor is a lead in a new sitcom. We'll a couple of cameos at best.

Tier lists?
God- Penguin, Nygma, Bullock
Great- Gordon, Bruce, Strange
Good- Selina, Babs, Butch, Alfred
Powergap
Shit- Fish

I don't like Fish as much as the next guy, but, I can admit she's a lot better than season one Fish.