Cyclops

Is Cyclops best X-Man?

>Abandoned wife and child for a booty call

Nope.

no that's Colossus.

Nightcrawler is best X-man. Cyclops is the most right X-Man.

He's not even the best in his family

Hello.

No, that honor goes to DOCTOR NEMESIS

MvC2 Cable is best Cable

Wolverine was my favorite for a long time, and he might still be but now i know who the best X-man is.

Cyclops doesn't need to be the best.

When you're right, being the best is just a side bonus.

Hell yeah he is. I don't see us talking this often about any other mutant scum.

X-Man is the best X-Man

I would fucking adore Nightcrawler if not for his papist idiocy.

No, not even remotely close. His fanbase is one of the most toxic though, for sure.

prod cunt

I'm not sure why they keep him around. They don't feel the need to shove Angel and Iceman into everything, even though they were in the OC too

I love it, it fits him since he looks like a demon.

nah

His being so devoted to a money-grubbing, child abuse-covering den of old bigoted retards ruins it for me.

>They don't feel the need to shove Angel and Iceman into everything

Angel is a broken character. He's either retarded or grimdark and never popular. Icedude legit sucks cock now.

No

Cyclops is the leader though and has had more history with the group then anyone else.

This

Nice dubs Cred Forumsmblr

After seeing how badly the entire line was screwed up post AvX, yes. Why did Gillen stop writing again? He clearly had more of a plan than anyone else.

I think it was more Bendis wanting to write X-men after finally wrapping up his Avengers run. So editorial gave Bendis X-men and gave Gillen something else.

Just because you have Catholic faith doesn't mean you have to support the organization.

>Just because you have Catholic faith doesn't mean you have to support the organization.

As someone raised Catholic I should point out that this is completely bullshit. If you're catholic and don't support the church you aren't actually catholic. You're just, I don't know, a dude who goes to a Catholic church.