Marvel really shill Kamala hard

Marvel really shill Kamala hard

>a company markets a product
wew

>Bendis shoving his waifu everywhere
Nothing new desu.

Maybe if they shill her hard enough she will become a likable interesting character?!!! (Probably not though).

she's one though. you can try read,ng her comics.

I'm not keen on shitty meme humor.

He says on Cred Forums

I don't like teenager stories, they remind me of the all the things I didn't do during school/college.

Hahaha what a loser.

I am sure it will be reflected on the sales charts.

>HACK YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW

she's the one good thing about current marvel

>good
>CURRENT YEAR marvel
pick one

>new inclusive world of comics

Comics have always been inclusive. Just instead now they are making a big deal about [insert non-white male characteristic here] and sending out press releases each time.

>Bendis shoving his waifu everywhere
But that's not Kitty Pryde, user.

God I hate everything that references that poster. Probably the worst mascot for women that could exist.

She's a good character and waifu, but holy shit, when these hacks of Marvel will make her fight an interesting villain?

Maybe a qt main villain like Black Cat could be what she really needs. Or Kingpin.

I fucking hate how people keep using the word "hack" these days.

Don't worry, now that Kamala has her own Rosie homage image, she'll be punching out strawmen in no time.

If marvel has to still shill Kamala, then it means that she fell in popularity t b h

her book sells less than 30k so yeah they need too

Yes, your shitty meme posting is 100% serious.

even a wikipedia search disproves the pic you posted and says that the woman just claimed to be the one in the poster that allegedly (again by her) inspired the piece.

She was later found to be full of shit and the real inspiration for the poster is unknown since nobody bothered to ask the fucking creator who died in 2004

Well she's one of the few characters who haven't had their character assassinated in CWII...

Although reports are coming in that being tied to Civil War II are causing her sales to slump

He literally did pick one.

>comics have always been inclusive

Cred Forums please leave

>Kitty Pryde

That's not Luke Cage.