Who would win in a fight, Batman or Spider-Man?

Who would win in a fight, Batman or Spider-Man?

Spider-man, super strength, agility, Spider-sense.

No prep time, Spider-man easy

With prep time, It's probably Batman because Batman can do some bullshit, but I would still say Spider-man. Spidey's biggest advantage is his spider-sense. Would Batman be able to discover he even has it?

Obviously Batman.

Spider-man will take it in a "no prep time" to "little prep time" match.

Whoever the writers want to win

But given their typical weight classes, Spidey wins

Batman doesn't really have the strength to KO him and God help him if Spidey grabs him

1st fight Batman
2nd fight Spidey
And then they fuck

Hed just preptime an anti-spidersense spray that knocks Spidey down.

Would Batman even be able to hurt Spider-Man short of using exhaustable gadgets?

why fight when they could work together

Punisher won that fight though.

>Marvelfriends memeing again

Bats eat spiders

I didn't even say who I think would win. I just pointed out that's a bad example since Frank did beat Spiderman in that fight and even managed to steal a webshooter.

Who has the greater survivor's guilt?

>Frank did beat Spiderman in that fight
Of course; it was a badly written book.

In a fist fight batman has no chance, but thinking batman would get into a fistfight with spiderman is beyond retarded.

But anyway. Bruce Jams the Spidersense and that's it. Spidey is fucked. I like how those 2 spiderman autists get triggered by this so much

No prep time: Spiderman easily.

Prep time: logically, Spiderman should still win, but a poorly written Batgod's prep time doesn't work on logic.

Remember when Spidey died at the hands of a terminal cancer patient?

Spider-Man

He once killed Galactus with a single punch.

>implying Spider-Man isn't capable of some right fucking bullshit with prep-time

He'd make a new web formula made specifically to counter Bat-gadgets. Or some glow-in-the-dark web that would make sure that Batman couldn't hide in the shadows once he got tagged the first time.

Spider-Man's prep-time powers is sorely underrated.

Spidey. Batman just doesn't have a counter for Spider-Sense, and without prep time, he wouldn't know that ethyl chloride is his Kryptonite. And even then, he'd still have to manage to nail him with it before Spidey can react (and that's a very tall order, given the whole Spider-Sense thing I just mentioned).

Take the Spider-Sense out of the equation (e.g. using a chemical specifically tailored to disable it, like the Green Goblin did; or overloading it and either burning him out or forcing him to ignore it, like the Kingpin did [and in that very same instance, Doc Ock ended up taking advantage of it to hijack his body]), and Batman might be able to pull off a win. But there's no way Batman could know he has it without prep time, and if he's given prep time, so too must Spidey, and Spidey's not dumb (barring editorial and/or writer shenanigans like OMD). He also knows how to fight without the Spider-Sense, thanks to training from Shang-Chi, the Master of Kung Fu (with whom he developed a unique form of Kung fu tailored to his spider-powers, the Way of the Spider).

DC wins again due to Spider-Man being another inconsistent Marvel character.

That's why I said he'd win the 2nd fight, he always does.

It honestly should be the most lopsided ass stomping in crossover history. Spiderman no contest.

That's some bad bait Harry.

Super heroes fighting each-other. God I'm bored of this dumb concept.

That's retarded.
Pretty much, but that most of punishers stuff when he bumps into other heroes.

Spidey, easy.
>ridiculous strength
>crazy fast reflexes
>spider sense
>webs
>motherfucking Way of the Spider
>Death Battle said Spidey would win :^)
In official comics, yes. As what-if hypotheticals, it's fun.

It'd be like that time Captain America fought Batman, except when Batman went "you might possibly beat me in the end..." to save his pride Spider-Man wouldn't be as nice as Steve and let it go without saying anything, but would just keep ribbing Batman over it, pretending to be scared of him and whatnot until Bats got annoyed.

I remember someone asking this question once, except they made the mistake of saying 'both characters are as angry as they have ever been.'

Spider-man, Batman would be too distracted by the spider-ass even with preptime

Better question: Could Mr. Freeze beat Spider-man?

Because batman fighting doomsday type villains in team books then going on to struggke against fucking killer croc and penguin type guys in his solo is the picture of consistency.

Spider-Man handles guys who are made out of water, sand, and (in some stories) pure electricity. He can handle a guy with a freeze-gun.

I'd love to see Spider-Man go up against Arnie's Freeze, though. For the pun-off.

Spider-man.

Spiders also eat bats

>anti-spidersense spray that knocks Spidey down.
you mean raid max?

>'both characters are as angry as they have ever been.'
Spider-Man wins hands down no matter how much prep time Batman gets, Batmans only chance is to call in Superman.