Don't you understand you're not helping?

Don't you understand you're not helping?

So he's still doing this shit?

There is a problem. The guy is proposing a solution on an individual level. Thats literally all he can do.

The woman is complaining that she doesnt want said solution.

Why don't you just leave?

>Why dont you just leave
BecauseWomen in these situations are terrified of what will happen to them if they do, such as being killed, having no where to live, having no money, etc..

Yes, it's a stupid comic based on a stupid analogy that falls apart under any kind of scrutiny.

What more is there to discuss.

I don't get the problem here ?

But why the fuck don't they?
Aren't women strong enough to say no and leave?

So, what's this comic trying to say? "Have you considered not being a whore?" As if most women forced into prostitution could quit just like that.

Exactly, therefore the woman needs to kill her aggressor(s) if she wishes to live again.

>having no where to live

When you put it that way, it almost sounds like they're NEETs.

Enjoy your 30-day ban OP

>having no where to live, having no money
God forbid a woman doesn't rely on a man for everything.
>such as being killed
No pimp is going to call the police down on his own ass by killing an unruly bitch. If she's not worth the trouble she's let go, but she actually has to want it.

And what kind of idiot ends up in prostitution anyway.

I can't handle this guy's comics anymore.
not when they used to actually be clever/cute when he first started.
>the little devil girl and the human boy just wanting be friends
>the little priest getting called puny, so he goes through a training montage to get buff and he jumps into a cool fight pose with the demon girl

and now several years later
>entire comic is just one enormous soapbox for the creator to say all men are terrible but not him because he totally 'gets it.'

be funny again, asshole.

>boohoo I make a comfortable living laying on my back and spreading my legs

Whelp, this thread will be killed shortly.

I used to love Sinfest, but after he went full SJW and Feminazi, I couldn't stomach the shitty pandering.

You're supposed to answer the question bitch.

I don't understand how saying that women should leave asshole is "anti-male propaganda" ?

Depends on the woman

If she has sa8d been introvert most of her life and gets stuck in a abusive relationship it makes it hard for her

which is kind of another problem with the comic itself.

he's making such a vague complaint. like
>"This sounds like something that all the men on the internet I hate would say. Let's jam it in there."

Everything of interest is gone. Now just soapbox lesbians and Sex bots riding big wheels.

Want to hear a sad fact?

The majority of missing people and children are trapped in the human traffic industry by forced prostitution. A girl that had been missing since she was 10 was recently located. She was around her mid-20s. She was mentally damaged as she was used as a sex slave. One of the many things she said was that a boy was killed in front of her. They were both victims of human trafficking.

Saying that women should leave assholes is misogynist, according the strip.

Why must sinfest keep going

Why is it still the same tripe that it's been for years now

who is this creature that can keep on producing this evil

From what I remember, in his mind, men can't be feminist and are inherently hateful towards women.

He falls under this umbrella too, but he's "partially enlightened", so that while he's still an evil male, he can put radfem messages out there with no cognitive dissonance.

Someone totally dominated by an Uber Feminist.

This is the same guy? Fuuuuuuck.

Repentance from a man who drunkenly had sex with a girl and suddenly decided what he had done was actually rape.

I'm honestly surprised this cuck hasn't administered self-castration at this point. Clearly there is some major self-loathing.

Yea the retort of "Why don't you fix society." doesn't really work, because the women somehow thinks the man should already know what's wrong.

Yea it's been a pretty brutal fall. I firmly believe that he's in an abusive relationship and that he's not allowed to put out a strip without the woman's "authorization" now.

So, not even touching the actual problem that brought up here because I really don't want to discuss "Why don't you just leave" with a bunch of dumbass user
But.
Her response to that guy is a REALLY bad analogy. Saying why don't you leave to the heckler is not even close to the same as saying it to an abused partnet. Shit.
Also what an obvious fucking strawman comic with literally no joke. Just a half-assed Gotcha

how many more "sexism is bad" comics do you think tats has left in him?

couple thousand?

According to feminists, all men to ever live, now, future or past are responsible for everything wrong with society.
The same feminists also expect and demand that men fix everything for them and make shit worse for all other men in the process.

Why the fuck would any man want to do that?

I think the point tats is making is why is he even there? To bitch about the performance? An old fan that came for the ass and got this? Either way, she's telling him that like the women he's giving advice to why don't he leave if he don't like the situation. He doesn't have to take it or be in a situation to deal with it.

It's a simple, weak and frankly stupid comparison along with him being passive agressive to the people who still read his shit to complain, but what do you expect with his history?

>how many more "sexism is bad" comics do you think tats has left in him?
user, he built a world around the idea that all the exaggerated claims of extreme feminists are true solely so he COULD do more "sexism is bad" comics.

I mean shit, a relatively recent comic shows that apparently in Tats' world, giant robot pimps stroll the streets in a continued effort to oppress women.

>in Tats' world, giant robot pimps stroll the streets in a continued effort to oppress women.
What the fuck, you mean to say they don't!?
What am I paying taxes for then.

This is like the arc in strong female protaganist, where a character with regeneration is donating their tissues and organs for medicine. The main girl shits on them because that only benefits those wealthy to afford organ transplants and surgeries.

Fix Society is a more impressive rallying cry than Fix the things you can control and change directly.

Part man, part robot, all pimp

This.

Cred Forums is the girl is this comic. They just want to feel angry and persecuted.

why are ya trying to start something user?

What do you think this thread is for?

Jesus Christ, you really don't realize that you just invalidated your own point in the same post, right? What kind of idiot ends up in prostitution? The kind that no one would care if they turned up missing, giving the pimps impunity to threaten and kill.

The pretty ones are usually.
I use to work at a Shelter for Abused Women and Children and most of the thin/attractive women were either wanting the 1950 dream of bread winner and homemaker or were talk into it by their abuser in a few years and then they go full aggro on their wife/gf and anytime the wife/gf acts like they are going to leave the abuser reminds they have no real skills or abilities to make it on their own.

Usually the ugly girls get it worse and they date a abuser that is a "above their league" either in looks or has a big status bragging job and get their shit kick in daily being reminded either by the abuser or themselves that they won't "find any better" and keep it up. Almost every case with the ugly one's they either ran because of kids getting beat on or it was nearly 2 decades of abuse and it finally click that most people stop giving a serious shit about people's live when they hit their 30's.

But I did leave.

I stopped reading Sinfest.

> why don't you just stop drinking if you know its bad for you?
> why don't you just change your lifestyle so you will get fit?
> why don't you just get a better job?
> why don't you just move to a less dangerous neighborhood?

If it was easy for people to make their lives better, they probably wouldn't have gotten into the mess in the first place. But change is hard and scary, even without aggressors who benefit from keeping you where you are.

Pretending that any of these are easy problems to solve is childish. Solutions do exist, but they are not easy and not everyone has the opportunities required to make them happen without help.

"why don't you just leave" is something said men that don't understand the full extent of domestic abuse

She's not actually suggesting it herself, she's mocking it in some kind of shitty stage performance.
Hence the guy going "Actually that's good advice

>Johns abusing you

Now cmon I wasn't thrilled by his run of JL either,
But it was hardly abusing.

Has anyone been able to figure out what actually happened that caused him to take such a dramatic shift in his writing? He's only done one interview and this was just before things started to get really bad. I've heard rumors that he started dating a hardcore, third-wave feminist or that he kept getting called out on his old writing and just has a complete inability to chill when it comes to his views and opinions. I'm genuinely wondering what actually fucking happened to him.

same desu

I'd like to thank Shortpacked for teaching me that I can stop reading whenever I want. I dropped it and a whole lot of other shit in the intervening years.

That's interesting because I get told every day by the government, television, celebrities, and busybodies I meet on the street that I need to stop smoking, stop drinking, stop eating meat, stop driving my car, stop reading comics, stop being fat, stop being skinny, stop being short, stop being poor, stop manspreading, and then on top of all that, to stop suggesting that a woman should stop doing anything, or even lift a finger to change her situation, even when that situation is holding her face over an open stovetop because she burned the meatloaf.

Probably a hardcore beta that just so happened to luck into a relationship with someone, said someone is probably a rabid-third wave feminist type.Probably assumes he's not gonna do anything better than this, he chooses to remain with someone who will probably cuck him sooner or later, leaving him a broken shell of man. See also:Anthony Burch.

Either that, or someone has some major league dirt on him that he's desperate to keep hidden.

>why don't you just change your lifestyle so you will get fit

Why don't you, fatty?

But user, if you were to take her advice and stop giving Tats hits his site would close

That's still speculation, though. I'm looking for hard facts. I wouldn't be surprised if nobody had any, though.

>the government
When?
>television
The only one you got for that is the smoking one and that's aimed at kids and young adults, the rest are outreach lines asking you to take the first step.

>celebrities, and busybodies
So? They are just like you shitting out what they think as truth be damned any other perception.

I mean you are pissed people are telling you to stop telling people to stop?

I hope you are underage because your life is going to be hell if you don't understand how stupidly one sided your mind is being right now.

>When?
Cigarettes cost $15 where I live because they "care about my health".

Maybe if you weren't underage and understood perspective a little you would realize how badly you missed the point. Society brow-beats us every minute over the most trivial bullshit imaginable, but when we tell a woman to stop -choosing- to go back to a place where HER LIFE IS IN ACTUAL DANGER, the response is that we "just don't get it".

You and I both know that smoking hike is for extra money to their pockets
They don't give a shit about your health they want you to keep smoking becuase you are making them rich
And if you read up on why the target smokers over say anything is you'll find it's due to cig companies pulling out support for government campaigning money
Government got pissed and started putting their thumb on them in the name of "health"

And If all you have to offer is "just leave" then it's the same cablibure as telling someone to "be yourself" "just be confidant" etc
It's empty as fuck advice that helps nothing

This is a topic that way to mature for either sinfest or Cred Forums to discuss without revealing themselves as manchildren.

proofread your posts negro

Notice I put the quotes up there, obviously they don't give a shit about me and figure if I'm going to get cancer and not be able to pay taxes they'd better tax me extra while I'm still here. Needless to say it still falls under the umbrella of getting up in my business for reasons that have nothing to do with me.

And there is nothing empty about "just leave". In fact it encompasses so many possible solutions in just two simple words, it's fucking pottery.

Let's unpack "just leave". "Just leave" can refer to any of the dozens to perhaps hundreds of solutions our society has painstakingly erected and diverted multitude tax dollars to in order to help women IN THIS EXACT SITUATION, exclusively them and no one else.

Go to one of the shelters that exists ONLY FOR YOU.
Contact one of the police task forces that exist ONLY FOR YOU.
Call one of the advocate groups that exists ONLY FOR YOU.
Make an appointment at one of the free counseling sessions that exist ONLY FOR YOU.

Fuck, go on fucking Reddit and make a post about your situation and watch how many whiteknights drive across the country just to stand watch at your bedroom door.

Don't tell me "just leave" is empty advice you weaselly fucker. There are so many avenues of assistance for you to take advantage of instead of marching from your hospital bed where they sewed your eyebrow shut straight back to the very person who did it and making him dinner. But that's exactly what 95% of women in that situation do. So at some point you will have to ask yourself, do they really want to be saved?

It's also an easy as fuck target, because who is going to stand-up for smokers? Government can tax whatever they want and they know that no one is going to try and advocate for them.

>wives are in the same category as whores

So progressive.

>hes still doing this even after actual femenists told him to stop it because he was mansplaining
how does one man a dobson it this hard.

>obviously they don't give a shit about me and figure if I'm going to get cancer and not be able to pay taxes they'd better tax me extra while I'm still here.
So it makes bring up government telling you what to do in the same umbrella as everything else you listed as fucking stupid.

You are showing how underage you really are by not understanding the physiology of everything
"just leave" is empty advice for someone that can't see a door out.
It is exactly like someone saying all your fuck ups can be fix by just being yourself and everyone pointing out all your solutions that to you are either not real or fix nothing.

Also saying for reddit white knights are a good solution to anything is showing how broke that brain of yours is getting

It's been over four years and you guys are still complaining about how sinfest changed direction?

The comic was never good to begin with. Blaxploitation Funk Bible and Trans state weren't funny back then and they sure as hell aren't funny now. Slick was never a likable character either.

Is pretending to like sinfest a meme or something? You guys don't make go mode topics nearly as much.

Nah OP just wanted a reason to bitch about women

> A society where the only people willing to put food on your plate and a bed to sleep in are the same people who kidnap you and force you into the sex trade
> Everyone else tells you to get lost and die in the streets
What a time to be alive

>"just leave" is empty advice for someone that can't see a door out.

Unless someone is literally chained in a basement there's no such thing as no door out.

In reality the reason someone doesn't leave is that they're more afraid of change than getting the shit beaten out of them.

I love how your posts all just boil down to the same substanceless "you just don't get it" response in so many words. I just indicated a whole corridor full of doorways out and all you've got is this niggerish "tsk tsk smdh". They're all very real solutions and they definitely fix the immediate problem, if you think otherwise maybe you can explain why. I listed Redditors as a last resort after four better options but at least you'd get a bowl of eggs in the morning.

But please just drone on more about the "physiology of everything" while you stall for a counter-argument

> I say there's a way out, therefore there is
The world they live in says there's no way out. Every day. It's simple terror tactics, and they exist because they work.

>the irony will forever be lost on him
Jesus fucking Christ he really does make Dobson look tame.

Not him, but its really not that simple. Less than 5% of people that lose more than 15 pounds of weight keep it off, because your body fucking hates losing weight.

A study done on contestants from the biggest loser found that almost all of them bounced right back up more than a hundred pounds just within 3 years after being on the show. The presumption was that it was simply them falling back into their old lifestyles, a certain amount of which was to be expected. But, because of the physical examinations that they received during the show, the study was actually able to compare their resting metabolic rates before and after.
The result was that almost all of the people who had lost a ton of weight during the show, 3 years later, had a resting metabolic rate of 400-600 calories per day less than when they started. Their bodies were, in effect, in a permanent state of starvation mode and burning fewer calories each day to try and stretch food sources longer. This throws off all sorts of math about how much exercise they needed to keep themselves thin.
This is a really dangerous trick, because your metabolism changing on you because it thinks you are starving to death can turn a weight loss regime into a weight gain one. You only need to be ~200 calories a day over your presumed budget to gain 20 pounds a year. And for people that have already changed their lifestyle to live healthier, seeing their weight tick up despite the sacrifices they have made can be discouraging enough to drive them to drop their healthier lifestyle completely since it 'doesn't work anyway'.

Even surgery doesn't help. A study of women who got liposuction to remove weight showed that, within 10 months, their bodies had regained exactly as much weight as they had lost, it was just distributed to different parts of the body than from where it was removed.

Once you are fat once, your body considers that to be your new ideal weight. It will do everything it can to keep you there.

Why are you so sexist against women?

Youre missing my bigger point
You have no real interest in helping them
You just want the bitch about them

I'm female and I think the same thing. Fuck these weak-ass bitches. The moment he hits you, you leave. It's not rocket science, christ.

Most abuser are a lot smarter then smacking them day one
They wait sometimes an upwards of years before they start hitting them
They are self aware enough to know the best way to keep them leashed is to manputie them into codependency

Some women have the convection to leave still but many still don't
Also other factors like family and metal health can play a huge factor in how easy/hard it is to break free

Alright, I'm forced to conclude there's nothing to your argument but insubstantial fluff

That was never your bigger point, that looks a lot more like a desperate last ditch to ineffectively hurt my feelings. Fortunately I'm well aware that I do care about them, otherwise I wouldn't get so easily baited into a pointless barking match on a Mauritanian seal husbandry forum. And why I'll keep pointing out real solutions, because this is not Saudi Arabia where they may not actually exist, this is the United States of fucking America and we've worked very hard to provide these women with real ways out.