/mig/ - MIGRANT INVASION GENERAL HAPPENING

Note that there are dozens more minor reports of violence from France, Germany, Serbia, etc. these are just the bigger happenings.

Latest updates:

Germany, Thursday 15/09
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37372029

>city of Bautzen, people fight with migrants on the streets
youtube.com/watch?v=g2hMYOYbC-4&feature=youtu.be
>Germans on the street in Bautzen shouting "we are the people!":
youtube.com/watch?v=PYMZenrOIlI&feature=youtu.be
>((media)) calls the regular people neo-nazi and far-right

The Netherlands, Thursday 15/09
112groningen.nl/Groningen/nieuws/28814/onrust-rond-azc-bij-oude-pekela-video.html
>village of Old Pekela people take to the streets after multiple robberies and violnce from migrants, the liberal mayor tried to hide it all, police surround the migrant shelter

Greece, Thursday 15/9
cbsnews.com/news/europe-migrant-crisis-far-right-groups-clash-refugees-migrants-germany-greece/

>residents of the island of Chios first protst peacefully than turn biolent after provoked by migrants, clashes with police

Bulgaria, Wednesday 14/09
novinite.com/articles/176295/Police Eases Tension Between Ovcha Kupel Residents and Migrants

>residents of the neighbourhood next to a migrant centre in the capital Sofia gather around the centre with bats, battons and all manner of hand held weapons shouting "come out shitters", police surround the centre protecting it

Finland, August and September
rt.com/news/357080-finns-clash-migrants-bats-pipes/
>massive fight between 100 people armed with bats and pipes and hundreds of migrants in front of a local migrant center.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/eu-bratislava-summit-donald-tusk-calls-for-sober-and-brutally-ho1/
blitz.bg/news/article/434195
btv.bg/video/shows/lice-v-lice/videos/georgi-markov-promenja-se-profilat-na-evropa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ciV7jbAH-5k
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wdv_d_fN8Y&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/channel/UCheoPMHC98nyztj9ZZsuwuQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=_ISg9rc_YU0
youtube.com/watch?v=CS41l7jmRcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck em, in Belgium they cleared the camp in my town yesterday. Because it was their last night they went out at night.
Me and my friends encoutered a few shitskins because the recognized me from the busstop in my town. They wanted to talk to us, we said we didn't want to. He was able to blurt out one word 'racist?' and we started beating the shit out of them.

Get the fuck out of my country

What, is it kicking off in mainland Europe?

What is the situation? I have a few pals here looking to lend a hand and given we're not known over there, we can do more until the Europeans drop their bullshit fantasy of (((law and order))).

People are definitely waking up.

Bulgarians are openly racist toward the migrants and have been since day 1, but in recent weeks there has been a lot of it on TV as well. Talking heads and their guests openly discussing the "migrant invasion".

In western Europe people finally realized they were lied to. EU leadership has no idea what is going on and the "poor innocent refugees" turned out to be rapists, thieves and killers.

When the police and can;t defend you, you gather some blokes from the neighbourhood and go bash some heads in to establish peace yourself. No matter how cucked some western Europeans are, when you mother/wife/sister/daughter is under threat you will pick up the nearest pipe and go to town on a motherfucker.

the fire, it rises

>europeans don't like muslim
>inb4 that was the "globalists" plan all along

Bampf

Beautiful! there's still hope!

Is Sarkozy truly an anti-muslim nationalist now or just riding the anti-migrant wave to get votes?

Looks like he will the next election.

Nah he just wants votes, i don't trust this guy, he did some shady stuff

Shut it down

please save europe bros
I'd help if I was there, but I was born here and the immigration process is really difficult if you're not a rapefugee or basketball american

>mfw a former constitutional judge and am highly respected politician (now retired) named Soros as the culprit behind the migrant invasion in a recent TV interview

Soon.

Were trying, shit brewing everywhere and shit kicking off everywhere.
the rest of the year is going to be interesting.

Tell me this is real

It's 350 aryans vs 25 leftshits vs 30 shitskins.

Guess who won?

good luck with it
I don't know how you germans are going to fix it without literally hitler though, don't refugees make up like 40% of your population right now?

I really really hope this is real.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/eu-bratislava-summit-donald-tusk-calls-for-sober-and-brutally-ho1/

>Angela Merkel, the German chancellor, has warned that the EU in "critical condition" as her counterparts scrambled to come with a solution to what its most senior official described as an "existential crisis" following the Brexit vote.

>"We are in a critical situation. We have to show with our actions that we can get better," said Mrs Merkel at Bratislava Castle, where the summit is being held.

>mfw

do it kameradin
remind them why we conquered the world

No? why would they ?
they are a few percent of 80million. Everyone hates the new arrivals that came in 2015 till now
Even the old migrants.

You dont even see them that much in everyday life.

I really doubt anything mama merkel can think up is going to convince anyone

in the general population, how many natives would you say actually dislike the foreigners?

By the way Dinko saved a boy from drowning 10 days ago

blitz.bg/news/article/434195

>violent Tunja river after heavy rains
>17yo dude goes to fish with his father
>the boy falls into the river
>the father calls the emergency services, but also calls Dinko who lives nearby
>Dinko arrives and immediately jumps into the water
>saves the boy
>the river drags him 150 meters downstream
>he manages to hold to some rocks
>firefighters take him to land when they arrive
>when asked by reported why he did it his only response was "any real man would have done it"

Can't make this shit up.

this is beautiful
that man is doing god's work

Last time Jerries shouted "we are the people" it ended bad for Europe

Is there some way we can donate to Dinko?

because europe fought against itself

Based!

What town, Belgibro?

Source?

He is not looking for donations, he has a business and supports his group with his own money.

The Soros sponsored 'Helsinki Committee" NGO bullied the prosecutor office until they investigated DInko for hunting migrants. Literally half a dozen prosecutors refused the case before some cuck took it, but after some ((investigation)) he couldn't do shit, but issue a warning.

Meanwhile he was given a fucking medal for what he did, in front of the monument of the most venerated Bulgarian revolutionary who organized resistance against the tr*rks, pic related.

Fucking NGOs man.

>Bratislava Castle
not to bad

Poland, Thursday 15/09

based Poland 99.9% homogeneous

70% or more these days id assume.
Hard to tell for real since a lot of people are still scared to really talk openly.

Here's sauce, but you won't understand shit.

btv.bg/video/shows/lice-v-lice/videos/georgi-markov-promenja-se-profilat-na-evropa.html

11:25

I will do an English translation and upload it, because what this dude says is fantastic.

ISIS must be sending their men over as refugees if they're putting a bounty on his head for stopping migrants.

I mean how can people not put 2 and 2 together over this.

The man the world needs.

How can leftists keep pushing the "pwoor unfowtunate refwugees" thing if Isis issues bounties on people sending people back?
By the shit they spew the immigrants are fleeing war and isis, if Isis issues a bounty on the man who sends back the people they so elegedly want to kill, should it not put up some red flags?

Or am I just expecting too much brain activity from them?

No goy, ISIS is waging war on the poor refugees and that's why they are running to Europe for protection, remember?

This is nothing, pay no attention.

plz translate asap brat

you're expecting too much out of them
if they're a SJW ultralib they bought the very first line they were ever sold hook line and sinker, and made it an important part of their identity

that is the next barrier to be broken then, free and open discourse
or just introduce them to their god
whichever comes first

What a rush.

Thanks for that!

How can one man be so based? It's like hie siphoned the based-ness out of the whole country of Sweden.

Here's another group. That news site is rather right wing, so excuse the subjective rhetoric.

omg he even defend us (serbs)
>unated states of eu
>fire rises in bg against germoney and fr
Serb Hung Bulgaria union when?

how can one country be so based
oh right it's eastern europe
carry on
sorry that communism fucked you guys over

Of course he did. This bullshit animosity instilled by Tito and the commies here is not shared by the populace.

If we don;t stand together we all die, this time for good, proven by how we fell one by one to the roaches last time.

Everyone that has tasted t*rkish slavery knows in their genetic memory what Sharia and muslims are. No left wing bullshit can grow on the Balkans for long.

These types of people are much more worthy of the day of the rope than the migrants.

But even a blind man would figure out that water is wet if you throw him into a lake.

Guess I have been just lucky enough to never physically meet any of these... people

How can anyone stand against europe, when for the first time in history, Europe stands United?

This is almost as based as the well trained Hungarian border patrol doggos

(((((((((people)))))))))))

3rd generation migrants chimp out, pickup and cleanup in the Netherlands, kinda relevant

20% translated, takes some time, but trust me it will be worth it

inb4 thread gets archived before you're done.

OP

Do you know if this is true?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ciV7jbAH-5k

skip to 12:30

I have heard about before, but can't find any info anywhere

>He is not looking for donations, he has a business and supports his group with his own money.
Based Turkic Slav.

>implying I won't make a new one

It is true, but it was covered up by media. I have a friend who works at the hospital and he confirmed it.

They're spilling out...

For the ones wondering the guy in the video, an ex-agent of The National Service for Protection(the government personal guards), mentioned there were 47 dead "refugees" in Military Medical Academy, after an algerian stabbed multiple times a bulgarian girl.
Even if this happened it would have never ever be mentioned by the government, we europeans now. And Col. Markov is a reliable source.
But let's be real here, there are probably hundreds of dead bodies lying in the bulgarian woods at this moment.

Neat!

Good job dude.

awesome

rough translation:
What I will say is not public information. Remember when the girl was killed, stabbed on Pirotska street by such people(migrants), there were 47 new bodies in Millitary Medical Academy. We Bulgarians play no games, and the Germans won't play games either. Their patience will run out.

FPBP.

FUND BELGIAN MODERATE REBELS.

There's no violence in Serbia though. They just leave a lot of trash behind.
They once tried to organize a protest because we didn't give them a bus ride to the border but after an hour they decided to walk their way north.

Done with the translation, uploading now

yay!

fucking youtube, almost done

here we go bois, I did this for you

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wdv_d_fN8Y&feature=youtu.be

Thanks dad!

you might wanna link it to this guy to re-upload, he has some following
youtube.com/channel/UCheoPMHC98nyztj9ZZsuwuQ/videos

he posts on Cred Forums and Cred Forums

I sent him a message

>Rapefugees literally terrorize the streets in Bautzen for weeks
>everyone is ignoring the problem
>nothing in the media at all
>meanwhile people are too afraid to leave their houses
>far-right people get into a fight with those refugees
>suddenly everyone reports on it
>95% is about "dat bad bad neo-nazi scum" and 5% is "yeaaaaah,uhm, it cooould be, that the refugees were maaaaybe a little bit criminal in the weeks prior to the escalation,but whatever, nvm"

meanwhile, people are complaining that geman media is way to supportive of far-right idiology.

>Get the fuck out of my country

>belgium
>country

Welke steden, heren?

anyone got a stream for the protest starting now against the migrants in Sofia?

This makes me happy to hear the Europeans are finally growing a pair and doing something about this bullshit. I lived in Europe for 5 years and its truly sad to see such a beautiful place be ass raped by the rapefugees. Take your countries back while there is still time. They are animals and there's no reasoning with wild animals.

Holy fuck this man is based

We need more redpilled bigballs men like him to forcefully send back mudslimes.

I would gladly join the cause if i wasnt a faggot leaf.

just listen to the German chanting in that video in the OP... fucking chills

see the people chanting are just a few 100 and are seen as the lowest-possible-scum by the overwhelming majority of germans

check it

He saved a bunch of people from a crashed bus here
youtube.com/watch?v=_ISg9rc_YU0

you can see him at 2:30

and here caught a drug dealer trying to lure some teens with drugs, there were 3 dealers and he actually fought them off

youtube.com/watch?v=CS41l7jmRcs

you literally can't make this shit up

Small fires turn into big ones user.

I am Syrian. I came to UK from german few months ago. I like it here Fiki Fiki

Godbless him.

Trump's future America in a nutshell.

>keeping out people who think you are animals and were ordered by their god to kill you, rape and enslave your women

I fail to see the negative

America 1942 - currently at war with Japan, a brutal empire which killed 20,000,000 people.

Somehow bad to not want any of that on American soil. When it's your own kids.

Beautiful. Have some lángos, Bulgaria. You earned it.

watch this senpai