USA HELP THREAD

The polls have been looking pretty good recently, so ITT Americans suggest the best state/area for red pilled euros to move into after Trump wins

Me:
>23 yrs
>6'2, white, fit(ish)
>BS in software engy
>politically right of Attila the Hun but good at hiding power level
>extrovert for finn, normal for yank
>atheist but respect christianity

Preferences
>not in bumfuck middle of nowhere, preferrably city
>climate irrelevant
>political leaning of state irrelevant
>majority white, but don't really mind a few nig noggins strutting around as long as they're well behaved
>hot girls (degenerate party sluts are fine since I'm also one)
>Active nightlife
>Affordable rent
>Jerbs that I can get with my meme degree

BONUS IF POSSIBLE:
- racist sorority girls

What's my state ameribros?

bump

Probably somewhere in New England, at the very least, somewhere in the midwest.

So maybe New Hampshire or somewhere good in Massachusetts

Well behaved niggers? good luck finding them!

Close to Canada with your Finnish chicks

Closes to Canada the best with this cute little mouth of yours Montreal is the #1 choice for chicks

No Surströmming please ..

Masters degree in engineering here, 25 years old & just wanting to avoid 50% taxes on income like in cuckmany.

Are you a grill?

Besides, I don't care where in America I go, as long as we fucking start removing spics and others like them (niggers).

Northwest Florida.

twin cities area of minnesota

PA.

Buying firearms is easy as fuck, CC Permit is $20 every 5 years, muh Mountains, muh wide open fields, muh Lake Erie, muh comfy.

pic related.

I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000.

>climate irrelevant
Only fins.

Colorado fits all your bills.

, Utah.
+ Great economy.
+ Best wilderness.
+ Low taxes.
+ The church has a very positive influence on local culture and things like crime rate/industriousness even if you're not a member. In fact, I'd say especially if you're not a member, because you don't have to put up with any of its bullshit to enjoy its aura.

check out denver CO, indianapolis IN, Columbus OH (college town), Kansas City metropolitan area, best choice is probably Houston TX.

the affordable rent thing is kind of a big filter. generally low rent accompanies negroes in any city. Your best bet is to find cities with big metropolitan areas that have nice apartments. For instance in Kansas City there's a bunch of budding medium sized patches of businesses and apartments growing in south-west kansas city which are pretty cheap and give you a small city/suburban type of feel with few to no negroes.

Oh, I'd also add that we have a booming tech sector. Lots of software houses and game studios are here. The University of Utah practically invented computer graphics, and lots of huge tech companies like Pixar and Novell were founded here.

Don't really know anything about those areas, I will look into it
I know some lad
pretty much by well behaved I just mean they won't mug&kill me if I'm out at night

I won't be bringing any with me I'm afraid
Maybe in the future

No

Isn't Florida full of old people? or is this just a meme ?

lies

bonus weedman
any specific area ?

Is Utah full of fat biblethumpers?
The idea I have of America is that only the coastal cities are filled with QT's and party madness, but then again I've never set foot in it so idk

>Everything nearly points to my state of Indiana

>>BS in software engy

Swing and a miss; you're banished to Silicon Valley, nigger. Enjoy endless cascades of faggotry.

Oh, I missed the "party hard" part of your post... Yeah, this place probably isn't the best, then.

As for Utah, the rural areas are full of fat biblethumpers, but the cities are very nice.

Denver, CO.

Alabama, by far. It's a state on the up and up, has two nice cities, and the whites and negroes get along very well

You should go to detroit, thats about the only place youre wanted finnish bbc whorshipper ;3

Fugggggg
Software doesn't have the same SJW faggot reputation here

You from there ?

>finnish bbc whorshipper
Youre confusing us with sweden you cunt

I was gonna suggest Huntsville, but if you want racist sorority girls, try Tuscaloosa.

>50%

God almighty

For highest earning bracket it's about 50% in here too

Oregon has a strong tech sector
Same with Washington.

Oregon's cheaper to live in south of the shithole called Portland, washingtins soendier all round

Oregon has no sales tax
Washington has no state income tax

WA has less spics and nigs than Oregon too
Some towns in OR are little mexico

New Hampshire is pretty great.
Massachusetts is really nice too, the taxes are high though and it's harder to get a gun.

Stay the fuck out of Kansas, you degenerate liberal euro-trash. Ain't nothing for you here.

Somaliapolis is not going to leave a good impression

Come to arizona white man we will care for you

I run into more Brits and Nordic people who are in Texas via Houston than elsewhere. The rich parts of texas are the central texas corridor. Thats the interstate highway system that connects all the large cities. Anything within 30 miles of the corridor is good. McKinney and the area north of it are good places to live. You can be a 10 minute drive from a major city, and still piss off your front porch

Almost all of the US is shit, why would you want to move here?

>he thinks his country is shit
Life isn't like your Japanese animes friendo. The US is AMAZING.

What do you Americans think of El Paso? I know it's full of spics but are they good spics? I was thinking of buying some property there but I didn't want lazy Mexicans not paying their rent.

There is a reason the Norwegians and Swedes flooded to Wisconsin/Minnesota.

>Red-pilled euros move to America because of Trump win
>redneck doesn't understand that liberals hate Trump
I see American schooling still has some work to do
And dont worry, Kansas is a shithole I'm not considering it. You're safe from european liberals who like Trump&nationalism (what?)

Lower taxes
More population
More potential
Happenings
Trump
Finland being conquered by leftoids

Haven't been in Pittsburgh for a while but a lot of software jobs there and a lot of colleges so probably a lot of parties.

Get out we don't want fucking euros here.

Alternatively, Bethlehem Pennsylvania

>finnish
To the UP of Michigan you go.

Bethlehem is a shithole. Bunch of methheads

You have to go back

Just move to Detroit and buy a gun.

Yeah I know, I work at st. Luke's

I know people at lehigh and that's all I hear. Unfortunately it's a liberal shithole down in philly.

>preferrably city
Yeah, hope you like niggers.

If you want white your best bet is suburbian Midwest or New England.

Colorado Springs, Colorado. Legal weed, easy to get guns, great hiking, colleges everywhere: lots of sluts. Added bonus for the altitude, ots great for physical stamina training. We have the american olympic training center. Come on out dude, ill keep a beer cold for you.

Southwest Ohio, Cincinnati area.

>cost of living still low, good job market
>pretty conservative, rural hick areas and upper suburbia keep minorities contained
>not congested and irrelevant enough to be left alone, but big enough to do whatever you want
>right on the mason dixon line for southern Hick land hooning excursions

Tbh Bethlehem is not that bad but philly niggers bring meth. Its a huge problem in high schools

Wait what

Rents are higher in cities correct?
How can the nigs afford to be there? Where do they live?

I've just kind of accepted philly is fucked and moved on to better endeavors

Stay out of big cities, just crime and bad schools.

Move to any midwestern state and you'll be fine.

East Coast best coast.

reported, deported and keked

THREAD FOR NEW JERSEY MASTER RACE

>we don't want white people here

Hmm, really makes you think

Then again this guy could be a nignog

Come to best Carolina. If you got a cock go to men's bathroom though you fucking degenerate.

North Carolina is best carolina. I go out there a few times a year.

recently visited NH. First thing i saw after passing the border in Ringe was a big sign that said HILLARY FOR PRISON so i would imagine that's a pretty good place

The old people meme for Florida is only true in the Keys, northern Florida is pretty based from what I've seen.
Do not go south unless you're going to the Keys.
South Florida is disgusting.
t. South Floridian.

Climate and environment is similar

El Paso fucking sucks man. You'd better have good insurance cause your property is gonna get vandalized and the Mexicans you rent to will destroy the place. Go to Arizona instead.