Hillshill exposed as a writer

Let's hit (((Silverman))) right in the shekels.

Leave her a shit review.

goodreads.com/book/show/29640839-girl-out-of-water

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/hillary-clinton-stronger-together-book-flop/
youtube.com/watch?v=OWkGLR_L3K4
telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EziU4LO6KH4
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcrmnRijTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc
subvertednation.net/is-obama-jewish/
goodreads.com/quizzes/1121397-girl-out-of-water---fan-quiz
goodreads.com/author/list/1217665.Hannah_Moskowitz
youtube.com/channel/UCR-bj-KoRd9exBa3n6fHpyQ
wheresmycellphone.com/
laurasilvermanlovesbooks.tumblr.com/mynovel
goodreads.com/book/show/24103665-untitled?from_search=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That first tweet is simply just a string of buzzwords. Also
>anti-Semitic
Literally how

Good lord.

Based on the books description, a negative review wont even be trolling. This story sounds like the most tired, cliched narrative bullshit. I'm pretty sure ive read fanfiction more original

I stopped reading at "fish tacos drizzled"

too much cringe

Female writing is like an oversaturated, overcontrasted, filtered picture compared to male writing. Full of mediocre, half romantic half materialistic ideals that just make you want to puke.

Its just a fanfic of her life. It would be like if i wrote out my sex fantasies with Rem except I'm a much better writer

She seemed so cool on Dr. Katz. I guess no Jew can really be trusted in the end.

Same. Id's the same tired special snowflake SJW Bullshit.

"I want to be famous for being an anxious, self absorbed, jewess just like Lena Dunham."

Don't give her any attention, whatever negative things you're going to write, she's going to use it to prove her point.

Came in to say this. Probably the worst fucking description I have ever read. Been to hundreds of bonfires; not one of them was lit or maintained by a woman. Fuck, I never even saw a bitch throw a fucking stuck on a fire. And you AUNT broke her legs? Sounds like a problem for your COUSINS.

>PS, Jimmy Fallon is still a faggot

>chowing down on fish tacos drizzled with wasabi balsamic vinegar

You should do that and change the names of the characters. It made millions for EL James.

is that a euphamism used bby dykeess??? my kbb is fffuccked, sry

It sounds like a book a girl on her period would read while she's bleeding all over the place.

Evidently you haven't read Wuthering Heights.

>2.91/5

Go for a bit more subtlety, it'll be funnier. Like the fish tacos detail. Her writing actually does sound awful.

Spot on.

Not just any balsamic vinegar, mind you.

...do it

>he's literally Hitler guys

>1 OF HIS 5 CHILDREN IS NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A JEW!

>I DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW OLD THE LITTLE NAZI IS YOU FUCKING HITLER!

What did Jimmy Fallon say? I thought he was a cuck

I don't know the deets but I think she's just upset that Fallon somehow "validated" Trump by having him as a guest on his show.

Lisa Jackson is awesome tho

Hit send

kek, who did it

Who gives a fuck about her dude

The fake ratings will be removed and she can play the victim on social medias

Jews are insane and paranoid. Especially jewish women are psychotic and hysterical pure cancer

Are they trying to cover it?

I think you need to login to see an updated version

Shows still 5/5 for me

Fuck this woman.

Hillary Clinton’s ‘Stronger Together’ Book a Major Flop

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/hillary-clinton-stronger-together-book-flop/

She wanted diversity inside her. I bet that's what she got in Santa Cruz.

>get duped into going to war for israel
>HOW DARE YOU MOURN YOUR DEAD, GOYIM

Also, big surprise, her book is about a girl being a slut.

Kek, looks like her mother left a review for the book.
> Objective viewpoint
> Unbiased opinion
> Btw I'm the authors mom
> 5/5

DONT SEXUALIZE REM OR I'LL FIGHT YOU

God bless you, leaf.

tfw Andrew Jackson triggers (((them)))
has there been a more based president?

me too

Kek

Andrew Jackson

Why do these people wear mental disabilities as a badge of honour?

Notice how they've all stopped saying homophobic?

Also is this kike stupid or something? Anti-Semetic. Guess she missed his big speech to the tjews and Israel earlier this year

why is that real, and why am I still shocked they'll go that low?

Still 5/5 here what is HAPPENING?

Neurotic is the word

How women create fires:
>put kindling on ground
>light kindling
>put a log on it

It's truly sad.

Seriously jew. You're women are going INSANE

Why bother. No one gives a fuck about her.

Obama's fucking mother was a coalburning jewess too

I just watched it and he was respectful

>when talking to a woman
Get to the fucking point!

Story??

yeah bro lets character assassinate another lefty so that they get a huge career boost when they are seen as an enemy of the alt right! smart it totally worked for everyone else that we tried it for (re: gamer gate victims now all talk show pundants)

Fools.

The best way to deal with these braindeads is to ignore them, otherwise you elevate their status. When will you understand that?

Rothschild heiress cheating on her husband white a nigger. A really ugly one to boot

>drinking cheap lambrusco wine on the gianicolo hill overlooking rome

basically her book

>Pepe McHarambe

I KEK'D

I went to a bonfire last weekend. Can confirm, women don't do anything but sit around and drink while the guys were walking around in the pitch black looking for fuel to keep the fire going. Also all of the women had to go early to pee so we were talked with putting the fire out.

My sweet dreams tweet to her, tonight...

I'm too lazy to make an account.

"I'm literally losing sleep because of this book"
Top kek

It still shows 5 stars.

"[...]she loses touch with her friends back home – leading her to one terrifying question: will she turn out just like her mom and spend her life leaving behind the ones she loves?"
ZOMFG, no, don't force me to live with the people I love and take away my weird hipster food and booze!
What the fuck is her problem!?

Shows 5 stars...wtf

1.87 stars 52 ratings 19 reviews

youtube.com/watch?v=OWkGLR_L3K4

>cucks the Rothschild family
telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html

>Says this
>joins the anti-semitic Nation of Islam and kicks that kikewhore to the curb

The Man Who Cucked The Jew

If you're still a racist after learning the story of Jay Electronica, kill yourself.

>rothschild be like pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

Dont Harambe is a reddit tier meme

Just took another cap right now...shows 5 stars.

The screencap

I had the 5 starts too until i made the account.

You have to log out and log in again

isn't she the same """"""""""""""""""""comedian"""""""""""""""""""" who literally dressed up as Hitler?

I see. I dont have an account.

oh hey, she is

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcrmnRijTQ

How do you review?

Thats Sarah Silverman.

Login on fake fabook, click the link and then add review

keep going lads!

my bad then. damn these semites

The only decent femail writer on earth is Lionel Shriver who just got censored by the Australian literary society for daring to stand up and say to them that to expect fiction writers to not use cultural appropriation is completely fucking ludicrous.

Go figure.

You are literally retarded and haven't read anything beyond your remedial high school reading list

The ratings should be a little more diversified. Everyone giving out 1 star is too giving. Let's put some more 2 stars in there. It's not like that isn't bad either.

Do you need a facebook account to write a review?

chowing down on fish tacos is another way of saying carpet munching. She's a dyke

when i went there all the negs had been removed

Its not what he said, its what he did

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc

Throw some 2 starts in there, can't make it super obvious.

Say something like "I'll give it a 2/5 and that's the best I can do. At least it doesn't promote the palestinian genocide."

Wait. Was his mother a jew?

Do you need a facebook account to write a review?
>logs into poobook
>computer freezes up due to 20 million patels

They buried the records but just about every single sign points to yes.
subvertednation.net/is-obama-jewish/

Not 100%, but it's likely there's some of (((their))) blood in his burnedcoal body

*smacks lips*

>tfw a nigga buys a book

Brings new meaning to the whole 'fish tacos drizzled with wasabi balsamic vinegar' line.

>2.22
Nice trips praise kek

Update - She's now made her twitter account private.

dump your browser cache

Holy fuck lad that's talent. Reminds me of the Jew donations for Darren Wilson

The comment section is waking up :D

it may please you to know that during the Darren Wilson Go Fund Me raid, I was the infamous "Jim Crow" donor

Raids are a violation of global rules. Report and hide.

I feel like this lashing out at Jimmy Fallon is the result of internal conflicts going in the minds of these liberals. They've been told to hate Trump, that he's a despicable person, barely human even. Then, they watch that interview and see that actually Trump quite possibly isn't Satan himself and in fact a person, just like they are a person. The liberal programming then kicks in, as they're not allowed to have thoughts like that, so they need to lash out and convince others and themselves that they were right about Trump before they saw that interview.

Ahaha very good. What did you say?

1,6 Stars now good stuff.

the first one I posted was $20

"I would have donated double this amount, but you missed his accomplice"

pissed off a lot of darkies on twitter

there you go

credit were it's jew! I award you 5 stars

Top zozzle

Very good work

I logged in and rated but can't figure out how to leave a review

Fuck off, leave her be, she's entitled to an opinion. I swear, you cunts are just as bad as the SJW's you claim to oppose sometimes.

when you leave the rating and mark the book as read it has the review box underneath

well its hard to not have some overlap in methods when the liberals use EVERY kind of attack possible

>Seymour Goldstein rated

>Overall I thought this book was great! It really earned this 5 star review. This story is very uplifting and empowering for young women and even goyim.

gave her a 1 star lol

apparently if we validate our email address we can create a quiz about the book and it will be pinned to that page

ideas for questions?

why is this book so racist

Gents are doing phenomenal work this friday. The review names are making me laff so hard kek

Two wrongs don't make a right. Sure, reply to her tweets, disagree, state your case, but don't try to fucking destroy her livelihood, it's a complete Cunt's move.

get a load of this faggot

gold incoming guys, refresh the page in about 5 mins

>crying over a jew

Get in here faggots

>implying acting like a cunt in normal life won't affect your job

the reviews are hilarious hahaha keep em coming.

muh 6 bazinglion

You guys are fucking retards and OP is probably a shill. Why are you going to lower a book rating of a literally who? This is just going to get her victimhood status and more book sales. Fuck you retards.

this the ACTUAL summary!?!?

Fuck off, Hannah

fuck it
it'll cause the cunt emotional stress

>mexican
>italian
>japanese

classic jewish multiculti obsession in action.

would you?

Need 1 last question for the quiz

how come i cant see any of the Cred Forums reviews? they are all positive.

>Fallon
>new fans

I think she means just fans.

that fucking meme nose

pretty sure you gotta make an account senpai

have to log in with fagbook

you need to poo in the loo

quiz is up

No. Can you see those eyes? Soulless, evil eyes, hence why she is one of those sjws, she gets to bully people but still feel good about it.

uh-oh gents

damn only got 3/10 correct

QUICK! GIVE HANNAH THE SAME TREATMENT!

holy shit the sjw are fighting back

does she mean kikes starting the iraq war?

Women aren't deep

Does it bother you that your white knighting is more likely to push women into my bed than yours?

who is she?

jewish women are always degenerate. a lot of feminism is just jewish women wanting to project their degeneracy unto the goyim women. they lack a certain essential feminine innocence, are always shrill and over opinionated.

her phone number is on her fb from 2007

2/5
I've read a better "coming of age" fiction book, entitled The diary of Anne Frank.I wish the author would of led the same life as dear old Anne.

A new enemey

Don't forget to flag any bad language

goodreads.com/author/list/1217665.Hannah_Moskowitz

exactly. All publicity = good in the modern era of spam

Congrats on making her a few thou$and more faggots

jew eyes

even after i tagged each question individually they havent shown on the main page yet, i think the author has to approve it.

TUMBLR IS COUNTER-RAIDING

THE FIRE RISES! TO WAR GENTLEMAN!

It is literally 2016 and a book has no place to ignore the plight of the modern trans-person. I am an MTFTM and have gone through numerous surgeries and hormone therapies to make me feel comfortable in my own skin and to find a book written by a self titled "Writer of Words and Carer of Feelings" its unfortunate to find a story lacking in, not only the tragedy and struggles of the modern trans-person, but even basic diversity like a single MTF, FTM, Genderfluid-person, Genderqueer-person etc. The world we live in is diverse and beautiful but normalising male/female genders and acting as if they are the only people to exist in the world is shameful and completely unnecessary in 2016. If anything its outright insulting to pretend we don't exist. This author does not deserve the dignity of a place on this website and before she puts her pen to paper ever again she should put herself in the shoes of literally millions of trans-folk, and non binary people of colour and she should maybe consider the fact that we have feelings and literally exist.

>the left consuming itself

Dear Jewish self-righteousness and condescension,

I don't mind some fish taco iykwim

Who is this girl?
What she have done?

>no kike nose

shes an anti-american, pro-islamist, pro-hillary piece of shit

it only let me list 4 things

see the other thread sjw literally shaking about trump

I swear you Cunts like you are fucking subversives. These tactics are the exact thing we decry in our opponents yet here you are, making hypocrites of us all. Go fuck yourselfs, petit leftists. Probably Jews as well.

Watch how the website will only delete the 1-star reviews for the very reason that "they couldn't possibly have read it" and it leaves the book with 200+ positiv reviews (((accidentally))).

upvote my comment lads (Adam Goldstein)

a shit sjw crying about fallon on twitter

I wouldn't even mind so much, except these are the same cucks who will whine and scream when the same thing happens to Milo, or some basement autist.

I seriously almost suspect this has become a new form of viral marketing. Publisher posts OP, baits tards here, they spam, she gets a bump in sales.

Plus, I tend to agree with you: she's a tard, expressed an opinion, argue back with her or move on. Trolling is amusing to a point but karma on fucking with people's livelihoods is a bit too much for me.

>she gats a bump in sales

Not even.

Waah wahhh cry some more faggot

everyone here is a subversive, for fuck's sake. I've never written a serious post on Cred Forums in 8 years, except recently when Shillary announced a bunch of trolls on the internet actually care about the "alt-right" stance. Newsflash : The bulk of Cred Forums's regulars are misanthropes, nihilists, who would shit on anyone with strong opinions, because opinions are waaaay overrated in today's world. Ideas are relevant because they are (should be) independent of whoever spreads them, opinions are nil, because they're irrevocably attached to a person's past utterances. This board is anonymous for a reason, it doesn't matter what you've previously said, each post is a new opportunity to change your stance. Imagine we're role playing and constantly changing characters according to whatever's funniest at that moment.

Serious post #3 done.

You can throw logic, reason, and statistics at them all day and they'll still drone on about muh feels, muh racism, muh sexism.

Look at how they protest. They throw tantrums and complain, often resorting to vandalism and violence. They use threats, shame and humiliation to silence their opposition and force their way.

It's all they understand.

And it's all they'll respond to.

Do it for Jimmy

love u guise

WE NEED TO FIGHT BACK BROS

I suspect the motives of those who engage in this stuff. Because if you were looking to harm our image you couldn't have picked a better way to go about it. Wasn't there some Jewish guy arrested for posting neo-nazi stuff? It's that sort of subversion i think is going on. I think our enemies work amongst us to try and discredit us.

>and thats how it all started

Wait so why are people going off on this bitch? Did I miss something?

Holy shit... I think that might be my school

She is now our Enemy lets get the ball rolling

This is literally my brother-in-law's name.

Bunch of nigger and queer lovers if you ask me.

a random outlet for the pent up frustrations of the depressing urban life most of us live.

Ayy captain

her rating keeps going up whyyyyyyyyyyy

My sides

>feminazis declare war on Cred Forums
>Use actual artist as symbol to rally behind

Autist even....

no outrage lol

HOLD THE LINE

Fuck you

>666

he is here

lel

nobody called a raid fatboy

>gats

Wew lad. You almost had me. I begin wondering how I would ever recover, I had the helium mask on...and then I realized:
TYPO.

Better luck next time, pal.

HAHA IT WENT DOWN AGAIN

TUMBLR BTFO

>baited breath
>baited
>mfw

Whomever Filipo is, though, is retarded.

Stupid fucking comment, doesn't even make sense.

lol

This is one of her online Goodreads protectors. She has her own YouTube channel - it looks like she could use some productive criticism

youtube.com/channel/UCR-bj-KoRd9exBa3n6fHpyQ

We are starting to piss off the Feminist SJW's

If I were seeking to constantly discredit an entire political spectrum (the right), this is one very astroturfy way of doing it. With a lot of these threads, OP often neglects to provide the context in which he discovered the "target".

Or the target was featured in an earlier thread, then a day later someone "discovers" the book, for example.
I find it interesting that in this case the defenders of the author jump right to "NEo nazi". I didn't see anything in many of the trolls that an outsider/normie would necessarily associate with nazis.

Feels not entirely organic.

Feminist SJW's BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

tumblr is butthurt as hell lol

The comments are amusing as fuck.

"If he tried that with Hillary, her head would fall off."
Then "And the devil would climb out of his host."

People must hate her guts really, how can Trump not win? Or are only the InternetPeople pro-trump?

signing in as "david shoahberg"

lmao this is good shit

They don't have a chance lol

who wants her phone number

Post it

Wuthering Heights was the 50 Shades of Grey of its time

They've opened Pandora's box. Pour souls.

this cunt needs a fish taco pizza

Add it to a Genre shelf thing so it'll appear tagged at the right hand side - pick two or three to make the top ones. It's showing as young adult / contemporary now; feminism is Cancer is already there but we can do better: Paedophile romance / child love, anti-semitic favourites 2016, social justice gone wrong, be creative.

Best part is more books can be added to those shelves

hahahaha this. everytime i been camping i just watch them fuck it up for like an hour before stepping in a building a real fire.

Fucking Kek, you guys are being completely drowned out by the Goodreaders community.

Laura Silverman is actually retarded. Just read her feed, it's hilarious. It must run in the family.

>inb4 you make her victim bux

don't let them win. Hold steady lads

The book rating keeps going up

NEW STRATEGY

>give book 5 star review with something positive
>wait for tumblr to like it
>when you feel it has enough likes, edit the review to one star and change the description to something negative

Ahahaha

so basically a smaller scale version of pic related

and so it begins .......

bruh, u done good

what shitposter will be the first to call?

Here some a food for thought... never utter politics in real life if you are a writer.

Thats dumb.

>raiding threads

Aren't we above this? You don't change peoples minds by saying mean things to them.

Call her number and record it. Troll the shit out of her

Dude they brought it up from 1 star to almost 4 ffs and the bitch has protected her twitter now

record it !

>not realising how much shitposting has had an influence this year
>wew

who cares its fun

wheresmycellphone.com/

Day of the rope, when?

>on Cred Forums
>trying to stop raids

How new r u?

cool

i dont care

its funny

It's a first time I visited the website. But what the fuck is wrong with some people, they're leaving a 5 star review with comment like " I can't wait to read".

Seriously guys put it on a shelf - no way they can get that many people to stop it being the top genre

does reporting her kikebook profile achieve anything?

fuccin kek

Don't just express your opinion of her book! Giver her supporters ratings, too! While someone might rally around a public figure, there are too many individuals

Like all the 1 star reviews too

>He's racist
Why?
>Because he's white
>He's homophobic
Why?
>Because he's straight
>He's sexist
Why?
>Because he's male
>He's Islamophobic
Why?
>Because he's a Christian
>He's anti-Semitic
Why?
>Because he's a goyim.
>He's a bigot
Why?
>Because he doesn't apologize for being a straight white Christian male.

This is literally how these worthless degenerate faggot nigger kike fucks think.

tumblr and twitter is counter raiding

I swear when dotr arrives I'm kneecapping these cunts and leavin them in the forest to starve to death.

so flag the people leaving good reviews as hate speech
they're calling us nazis. they're not wrong, but who can tell the difference anymore?

REPORT ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS
1-STAR ALL SUPPORTER'S BOOKS
GO DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE AND THEY'LL STOP FOR THEIR OWN MENTAL HEALTH

WE CAN DO IT

>anyone that doesn't agree with me is a white supremacist!

kek! kek! kek! holy kek!!!!!1

By marrying his daughter to a Jew... oh wait

KEEP GOING HOLD THE LINE DON'T PUSSY OUT MAKE AN ACCOUNT

>giving a book shit reviews without ever reading it because you don't like the writer
Fuck off.

>I just can't

One more time for lulz

I have twice saved retarded women from falling into a beach bonfire.

If you ever want a treat watch an average girl try to tie a hook on a fishing line or take a fish off a hook.

"How the alt right destroyed one woman's attempt at self expression."

You faggots just got played into massive free publicity and victim bux for this lady.

The longer I'm here, the more obvious this shit becomes.

White supremacists. HAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha!

DJT jr's wife is Jewish?

twatter counter raiders are starting to slow down

keep making accounts and reviewing one star

no one has read the book, it was filled with 5* reviews before anyone here's ever heard of her

who cares its funny

The main love interest is pic related.

You can't make this shit up.

laurasilvermanlovesbooks.tumblr.com/mynovel

Why are we raiding some random author

Read the description and tell me it's not shit.

Kek, Hitler is with us with those dubs.

>fucks with Cred Forums
>thinks being jewish will save her

We destroy jewish shills for a living. Why do the normies not understand our power?

Every jew who has fucked with Cred Forums was been btfo'd pretty hard. From Shapiro, to Silverstein, to this bitch.

because she's a kike and because it's making tumblrites ree

'(((author)))'

Because she's a cunt

Someone please leave a "literally shaking" review

jew who went into panic attack after trump on jimmy kimmel

Sounds like a win/win then fag. We get to make fun of her, her supporters and the media that will fawn over her, and she gets a few victim bux, but knows deep down she's a shit writer.

>falling into her trap
you guys just made her a millionaire. congrats Silverman. Well played.

well done Schlomo! I kekd

WE lose literally thousands of twitter shills are responding hue we dont have the numbers

What is bigoted monster anxiety and why is she so concerned about it?

Go away Italy.

Just posted this. These disgusting goyims are such deceitful creatures.

bitch is already playing the victim card and has a selfmade hashtag LOLOLOL

these cunts are so hilarious.

>We must find a better way of protecting authors
WE MUST PROTECT AUTHORS FROM BAD REVIEWS

Reminder that any positive reviews should be reported for violating terms of service because the book isn't even out yet and these people are pretending they read the book

>I JUST CAN'T

How can a professional writer speak like this?

who the fuck cares? no one here is ever going to buy that scribble anyway, and she will forever know that all of her readers didn't buy her book out of curiousity but solely for sympathy and goodboy points

BUMP LIMIT REACHED MAKE A NEW THREAD

You think a jew cares how they get their shekels?

Agreed. I used to think the whole Jewish conspiracy meme was bullshit satire, but her Serbian Jew double bluff here just put little Moshe through Harvard.

cucks are out in full force

How was that a bad post russbro?

tell her that you're calling from goodreads to notify her that her book was pulled for low ratings and/or abuse

So sourcebooks want a war...

Exposed as a Tumblrina LARPing as an """""author""""". Reminder that she hasn't even published her book and nobody but her & her mom have actually read it so why the fuck is it on Goodreads?

MAKE A NEW THREAD
A
K
E

A

N
E
W

T
H
R
E
A
D

link

I laughed because I could imagine an actual Jew posting this.

Nice to see Sam Payne in Goodreads goodreads.com/book/show/24103665-untitled?from_search=true
Same with the other failed cuck authors

Fucking shit man. Hillshairyass. Keep up the good work.

jew princess couldn't even tie a noose in the rope

EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

This is fucking hilarious

>Sam Payne
Where the FUCK do all of these beta orbiters come from?

HERE

someone make a new thread

we're about to fall off

NEW THREAD

FAGGOT RIGHT HERE

SHE DESERVES EVERY LAST OUNCE OF HATE

I have legitimate love for you Cred Forums

>retard strength to spare

And my sides are in orbit.

we are fucking losing! bitch now has 4 stars

>deplorables

Rated it 5.

Suck ir pol.

We win though because we triggered her and half of twitter that easily

Different one.

I enjoy the fact that it's satire on people who pretend to care about a bullshit issue to get positive attention on social media.