Have you taken the Russian-Pill Cred Forums?

Have you taken the Russian-Pill Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zS1fFEYvkss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenin_was_a_mushroom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonnō_jōi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe these ones.

I need so many explanations. Let's start with "Singularity is a Jewish plot", "Bronze Age Supremacy" and "Indo-Aryan Linguistics".

I'd be more curious about "the moon is imperial german territory" and "mushrooms are sentient"

I wanted to start with the easy ones.

I'm pretty sure there are some actual scholarly challenges to out of Africa in circulation right now. It probably shouldn't be so deep unless there's another part to this particular theory.

I too want to know about the Kaiserreich moon idea.

moon being german is easily explained

they built the rockets. we owe german scientists everything. I could even see Russia as crypto-brits, but I view them as Crypto-Rome first.

>Sonnō jōi
Please explain.

Galkovsky's theory on Russia being a British colony should be higher, it's pretty common knowledge… I mean, popular.

Also, for anyone interested, in entails that the real two superpowers fighting for control are the US and the UK, and contemprorary China is nothing more than a glorified USSR 2.0 - a fragile and ultimately dependent state which would collapse as soon as the it's services are no longer needed by the real superpower.

Russia is to great to comprehend

youtube.com/watch?v=zS1fFEYvkss

like the US but completely different flavour

I know for the fact that the UK likes Erdogan while Germany and the US vehemently hates him shows that the US and the UK have different aims on world politics.

How is Machiavelli and idealist when he wrote lines like this:

Because how we live is so far distant than how we ought to live that he who neglect what is done, for what should be done, sooner effects his ruin than his preservation.

That sounds like realistic pragmatism to me. Of course that was in The Prince and just a ploy to win Medici favor but it's hard to say whether he truly believed that or not.

Where do you think Krupp Stahl comes from? Some Factory in Essen?

why this video... what?

I need to know about some this stuff.
Have you read his works? He is idealistic in his views.

it is indeed idealistic but unlike other idealistic views it's not plain retarded.

I imagine this information is going to get real public real quick

Considering both countries show signs of leaving the Jew behind.

>Russian ice(((berg)))
no thanks.

Mushrooms are sentient is Russian?

The communist party is the second largest in the in Russia, they aren't anti communist

They're the largest organisms on the planet. Some stretch for miles. Studies show that plants/fungus do more than react. Mushrooms mimic neural networks and are completely interconnected. The logic follows.

yes, Lenin was
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenin_was_a_mushroom

>"Singularity is a Jewish plot"
1) Raymond (((Kurzweil))) is the most prominent Singularity shill, paid for by Google and everything
2) [Always do the opposite of what Jews say]

> Of course that was in The Prince and just a ploy to win Medici favor but it's hard to say whether he truly believed that or not.
This is exactly it. Machiavelli just wrote The Prince to flatter his patrons; in all his other writings he was an idealist

Fuck no.

> hide thread

cool vid thanks polska, honorary aryan

Meh, actually this pic is just a zoomed ice drop on the russian iceberg.

I'd like to hear more about this, I wish it were the case but Britain is simply too weak.

Also, apparently when asked in a questionnaire who Russians thought controlled the world, they replied: "Great Britain", which is entertaining.

I've only ever read the Prince and I see no idealism in it. It's cold, calculating and pragmatic. I took that one line to heart and repeat it often.

Would you recommend discourses on Livy or something else by him?

The Prince is a satire, it's almost filled with the opposite of Machiavelli's beliefs.

No I don't want aids

Events of Union fall and later (1991-1993) explained and paralleled to sonno joi. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonnō_jōi There are very many unexplainable steps in USSR fall which have tons of possible plots.

I see Russia more as crypto-Jews.

do Russians have ''entire world is ruled by British royal family'' theory?

The prince isnt meant to be read literally. Lots of things in there are basically extreme examples meant to show you how not to take his lessons.

He straight up says at the beginning that if you read it in the right way, it will be useful to you. But if you arent smart enough to read between the lines, then dont read it at all.

Cecil Rhodes and other members of the Round Table are known to have developed plans for "hiding" the British Empire.

Mushrooms are sentient. They are a doorway to gods kingdom. But you've got to submit to them.

When the Jew is gone, US vs UK will essentially be the new power equilibrium.

Chinese power is a jewish trick. They build empty cities. Not impressive.

>they built the rockets. we owe german scientists everything.

Oh boy do I hate the fucking history channel for making people believe shit like this.

The US took around 2600 engineers and scientist during paperclip, most of whom were repatriated in the years after ww2.

The US also had a substantial rocketry program in ww2 and most of the innovations in the 50/60s had their origins in purely american research.

Wew, sounds cool - I wish they did it.

An island of 60 million versus near a continent of 300 million.

Sounds fair.

>Also, apparently when asked in a questionnaire who Russians thought controlled the world, they replied: "Great Britain", which is entertaining.

I believe this. I truly believe that the United States is still a British colony ruled from the City of London. The American Revolution was fought by sincere seekers of freedom who genuinely did not know that the outcome was determined even before the war began. (((They))) want the masses to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim world) without knowing that the shots are REALLY being called in Britain (but in super-secrecy).

I'd like to believe that too, but where's the proofs?

It gets more fair when you realize a lot of our power runs through your infrastructure and at your discretion. And you might get Hong Kong back and run China through it as a proxy.

Honestly I think US vs UK is a better situation for everyone. A harmonious balance of generally benevolent powers.

Anglo nations ought to unite into something greater than they could ever be on their own. Don't fall for Jewish divide-and-conquer faggotry.

>doesn't circle the crypto-colony
Yes, yes, good chap.

We would be, that's the beauty. I'm just describing the inter-workings of the machine. The largest trade would be expressed between UK and USA

>White emigre conspiracy theories
>USSR was a British cyprto-colony

These sound interesting

>a lot of our power runs through your infrastructure and at your discretion

Does it? Like what?

Like your media channels? I could start a list that never ends, just gets more and more specific. Perhaps you're not looking at this right.

Stuff that already happens now but is simply subverted by the Jew. When that pattern is eradicated, a new one will emerge. Towards greatness.

I want to believe

I'd like to see this too

fuck the eu and fuck nafta. Anglo alliance win

worst case scenario is it'll make frogs super triggered

>Also, apparently when asked in a questionnaire who Russians thought controlled the world, they replied: "Great Britain", which is entertaining.
Several countries are like 7 decades behind the times with regards to their knowledge of Britain's wane.
Supposedly Iranians think the UK is still a superpower too.

>worst case scenario is it'll make frogs super triggered

>worst case scenario

>worst

You mean 'best case scenario', right? That's like half the reason why I want an Anglo Union to happen. kek

> They build empty cities. Not impressive.

Yes of course. That's absolutely right. Don't dig deeper.

at least someone thinks we're relevant

Guys, stop falling for the 'Russia is based' meme. They have pretty girls, that's it.

>worst case scenario is it'll make frogs super triggered
w-we'd just get a hold on ourselves, restore our colonial empire, reclaim Quebec, Belgium, Luxembourg and Louisiane.
how's about that huh?
huh?

please kill me now

I think that the UK is still relevant not at the level of an individual country, but due to the secret society networks that are based in Britain. And even though these secret society networks are based in Britain, they've set themselves up globally. And the reason why all of these secret society networks are based in Britain is because of ley lines, Britain has the most ley lines intersecting it in the whole world. Britain is the 'heart' of the planet (so to speak) at an energetic level.

yet there is something older than the UK

Vote Parnas!

Add this one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin

I like this one. Fuck the Club of Rome.

So you mean oil scarcity is a falsehood (((they))) promote to increase petrol prices?

And the Russians knew the truth 50 years ago

>while conducting furether research in Georgia to support his hypothesis of abiogenic oil, Kudryavstev was sentenced to the gulag several time by (((Stalin))) for being an ennemy of the (((people))) and for his unorthodox claims and thinking
fuck, it makes too much sense